Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Car Wash

"When a trip to the car wash turns in to some exhibitionist fun."

47
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
881 words 881 words

I was planning my beach getaway, and it crossed my mind I wouldn’t be able to chat with my new friend Tori for a few days. We’ve only texted and chatted on the phone a few times, but I decided to call her and see if she wanted to ride with me to get my truck washed. Tori quickly agreed to ride along.

I pulled up to her house and let her know that I had arrived. She walked out of the house wearing a low-cut floral print sundress which I thought was a weird choice considering it wasn’t the warmest of days. She climbed into the passenger seat of my truck, and I could see the hunger in her eyes. As we drove to the car wash, she leaned over the seat and began kissing my neck and biting at my ear.

I was trying to focus on driving as I felt her hand reach between my legs and start stroking my cock through my jeans. She slowly unzipped them, pulled out my cock, and began stroking it. She leaned over and kissed the tip as I tried to push her head away. Not giving up, she slid her mouth onto my cock and began bobbing up and down. Her hand then slid into her panties, and her fingers lightly brushed her outer lips as she continued to suck.

As I approached the entrance to the car wash, I made eye contact with the wash attendant. I knew that he could see what going on, so I smirked and shrugged my shoulders as I drove in. I could tell what she was thinking as the door closed. She removed her panties and threw one leg over my lap. Her hand was at the base of my cock as she lowered herself onto me.

I slid my hands under her dress, grasping her ass tightly as she rode my cock. Tori’s head fell back as she took all of me inside, letting out a small moan. I leaned in and kissed and bit her neck and then met her lips, pulling her in for a deep kiss.

As the water washed over my truck, I slid my hands up her body and pulled her tits out of her dress. Her nipples were hard under my hands as I began to twist and pinch. Tori rode me faster, knowing the wash wasn’t going to last forever. The thought of getting caught heightened the sensation as I began to feel my orgasm build.

I pulled Tori’s face close to mine as I kissed her and said, “I’m getting close.”

She looked back at me, placed her hands on my chest, and rode me faster.

“Me too,” she says, “I want to cum for you. Please let me cum for you”.

KataleyaMansson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KataleyaMansson

I nodded, giving her the permission she desired, and her legs began to tremble, and her pussy tightened against me.

Tori screamed, “I’m cummminnggg.”

Hearing this immediately brought me to a climax as I released deep into her pussy. Hot cum shot out as she rode out her orgasm. Both of us were panting and did not realize that the carwash had ended and that the attendant and three of his buddies were watching us. Tori quickly climbed off of me as we began our drive back to her house.

We exchanged a glance, and we both chuckled. Her gaze didn't leave my face, and she said, “I love cumming for you. Is it okay if I keep going?”

Not knowing what her next move was, I quickly agreed and watched her pull a small vibrator from her purse. Turning the vibrator on, the soft buzzing sounds filled my truck. Tori lay back in the seat and ran the vibe over her nipples, down to her pussy, teasing herself before placing it directly on her clit.

A moan escaped her mouth as she bit her bottom lip, “I’m so close. May I please cum?” she asked.

I was finding it extremely hard to focus on the road, but I replied, “You can cum as many times as you want.”

With that, she plunged two fingers deep inside her pussy and worked her clit with the vibe.

Moaning loudly, she began to count, “One, ohh, fuckkk, mmm. Two!”

She got louder and faster as she screamed, “Three!”

I watched her as she squirted all over the dashboard of my truck. Tori sat back up in her seat just as we pulled into her driveway. She licked the vibe clean and placed it back in her purse. She then grabbed her panties and used them to wipe down my dash.

Tori giggled as she dropped them in my lap, “Sorry I made such a mess in your truck, but here’s something to make sure you don’t forget me while you’re gone.”

I leaned over and kissed her, saying, “I’m sure this won’t be a moment I forget too soon. I will make sure to reach out to you when I get back.”

Tori jumped out of my truck and headed into her house just as my phone rang. It was my wife wondering why the car wash was taking so long.

Published 
Written by Nothereforlong
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments