Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Hot Wife And The Mechanic

"A flat tire, a horny wife, and a lucky tow truck driver."

36
9 Comments 9
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

We hit the road early, so we could make it to the cottage before sunset. We had a way to go, so we skipped the usual stops. Lindsay was pretty hyped about this trip since we’d be meeting some of our old friends we hadn’t seen in a while. She was all ready to display herself.

About an hour from the cottage, I heard a strange noise from the back of the car. It started shaking so violently I had to pull over. Walking around the back of the car, I found the problem. The right rear tire had gone flat. 'No big deal, I thought to myself. We’ll be back on the road in no time.'

I opened the truck, moved the bags, and grabbed the jack. The spare was a little piece of shit doughnut, but it would get us the rest of the way. I went to loosen the first lug nut when snap! The cheap little wrench snapped apart in my hand. 'Now we’re screwed.'

I tossed the broken piece of cheap steel to the ground, mumbled a few profanities, and got back in the car.

“What happened?” Lindsay asked.

“The wrench for the lug nuts broke,” I said, still trying to keep my composure. Inside I was a thousand degrees of rage.

“Call someone,” she said. “The roadside number is right here.” She pulled out the booklet and gave me the card. I started dialing, all the while Lindsay is teasing me with her low-cut top. She was showing me her cleavage, and pulling her skirt up her slender thighs.

“I have a flat tire on old Route Three,” I told the lady on the phone. My eyes were firmly set on Lindsay’s legs, as her finger traveled up her inner thigh. The tow truck would be about an hour, maybe less. She couldn’t say if he’d charge me for it, or not. I wasn’t worried about that, but it looked like we won’t be as early as we hoped.

“Well then,” Lindsay said, looking at me with a fuck-me look in her eye. “We’ll have to pass the time another way.”

Lindsay put her hand on my right thigh, sliding it up to my crotch. My cock was already twitching from her earlier show of skin.

“Well. Are you going to make me pull it out?” she asked, rubbing my cock through my pants.

I undid my pants, pushing them down to my knees. In the last half hour, not a single car passed us. No sooner did I get my pants down, about seven cars drove by. Lindsay didn’t see them, her eyes were looking at my cock. I recall one guy slowing down, just to give me a thumbs up when he saw Lindsay’s head bobbing in my lap. I reclined my seat back, and let my wife do what she loves.

Lindsay loves sucking cock. It's not the only reason I married her, she also has this unquenchable sexual appetite. That’s why we were headed to the cottage. She was going to get gangbanged this weekend, by me and some of her old college friends. We’d only planned this for weeks, and it’s something she’d been pestering me for.

MalibuXMiley
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MalibuXMiley

I didn’t hear or see the tow truck driver pull up behind us. I just opened my eyes to see him standing next to the car. He was a well-built younger man, in his thirties, with dark hair. He was watching Lindsay’s head bob up and down on my cock. I tapped Lindsay on the shoulder, to let her know.

She looked up seeing the man standing there and smiled. Instead of stopping, she pointed to the other door. The man walked behind the car, as Lindsay opened her door. She stuck her ass up towards the door, pulling her skirt up. Then without saying a word, went back to sucking my cock.

The man got behind Lindsay, trying to get his cock out. Lindsay wiggled her ass at him, as he fumbled around with his belt.

“Hope you got the right tool for me back there,” she said. Her lips then quickly wrapped around my cock again.

The man pulled his cock out and aimed it at Lindsay’s pussy. I couldn’t see the size of it, but Lindsay gave out a huge gasp as he slid it in her.

“Oh my god!” she cried out. “That’s huge!”

The man then proceeded to fuck Lindsay from the opened passenger's side door, while she sucked my cock. I could tell Lindsay was getting close. The man fucked her hard from behind, as my cock disappeared in her mouth.

I started twitching my hips, holding Lindsay’s head down. I shot a massive load in the mouth. Soon the man started grunting. Lindsay turned around, taking his cock in her mouth. Her hand gripped his waist pulling his cock into her mouth as far as she could take it.

With a loud moan and a grunt, the man held Lindsay’s head. He shot his load in her mouth. Lindsay grabbed his cock, and stroked every drop she could get from it. She then flicked her tongue around the head of his cock smiling.

The man quickly zipped his pants up and changed the tire. After he finished the tire he went to his truck. He came back with a receipt, at the bottom he wrote, “No charge,” and handed it to Lindsay.

Lindsay thanked the man and got his number. “Just in case we have another flat driving through here again,” she told him. After a couple of minutes, and some more flirting by Lindsay, we were back on the road.

We didn’t get five miles down the road before Lindsay was pulling out her vibrator. She sat in the passenger seat, with her right foot on the dash, fucking herself hard with her vibrator.

“I want to go home with a sore pussy,” she told me. “And his cock was a nice start.”

I smiled at her. We only had another twenty miles to go, and she was already primed for the weekend.

Published 
Written by asator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments