Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tanco

"An inner city gang leader is drawn into a war to save the planet"

27
14 Comments 14
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Competition Entry: Punked

Author's Notes

"As technology allows a few global corporations to take over the world, the Indigenous peoples fight to take control of their lands and return to their way of life. <p> [ADVERT] </p>My version of Eco Punk, if you will."

The Lithium Wars had wreaked havoc around the globe. Governments were bought or destroyed by the Globalists in attempt to control the lithium supplies around the world, and the few that fought back were faced with war. Nuclear weapons had been used on Australia, turning the continent into a dead zone, and South America had taken over in a fiercely contested ground war after intense bombing. With Europe, Asia, and the United States under attack, the Protectionists fought back.

The orbital rockets sent up by Eco-Corp, a green energy company quietly supported by the Indigenous Business Federation, were launched from Churchill. They had carried satellite EMPs into the atmosphere, resulting in full disruption of the WSN, and world satellite network, and the EMP drones they released around the world collapsed The Grid and disrupted the solar fields. With no electricity and communications, the world was dumped into darkness, and mass panic ensued, with cities collapsing as society unfurled and the war ground to a halt.

The Globalists struggled to take the remaining lithium mines, running into an unexpected hurdle in Northern Canada. It had started at the Tanco mine, the day before EMP, and became insurmountable after. Canada’s lithium deposits are in the deep forests and northern plains, stretching from Quebec to Alberta. Difficult terrain, thick forests, and unsettling weather created difficulties, but the Indigenous Protection Forces wreaked havoc.

Before the war began they prepared, knowing that the technology of the modern world would one day fail, maintaining the way of life of their ancestors. No running water, electricity, computers, or communications were needed to thrive and survive. Their knowledge and skills were honed from the beginning of time, passed along, and kept alive in preparation for such a day.

Pulse weapons, EV tanks, and Attack Drones became useless, forcing the Globalists to search museums and old armories for the firearms of past years with little success, leaving them nearly defenseless, and unable to advance.

Indigenous forces attacked, armed with the weapons of the past - bows, spears, knives, hatchets, and firearms. They were trained in close proximity combat and clad in Kevlar body armor that had been amassed and stored away for decades. The tattoo-faced fighters were supported by a large number of snipers armed with old hunting rifles, every one an expert hunter and marksman.

Globalist Forces were no match for the IPF soldiers. Their powered suits became useless, the energy shields built into their combat suits were now nonfunctional, and arrows, spears, and knives easily pierced the ultra-light plastics like they were made of cloth. Without the pulse rifles and communications they were in disarray and easily overwhelmed, and without their drones unable to find their way in the deep bowels of the Canadian Shield.

The IPF pushed the Globalists back over the USA border, taking control of the waterways and pushing further. They were joined by their cousins from the Badlands and northern states, avoiding the cities along the way. Within weeks the Globalists were no longer a threat, and it was decided to be kept that way.

*****

Mosua Bruce - aka Moose - spread the firm little white cheeks and slipped his cock from her pussy. The petite redhead, with her pale skin, colored tattoos, and piercings groaned when his thick pole pushed against her little pucker and slid into her ass.

Her hands gripped the sheet on the sagging mattress and her lips pursed tight when he pushed into her, the thick shaft stretching her more than any other had, and she felt her hair being grabbed by his big hand. He yanked it back, lifting her chin and making her back arch, and pushed his cock deeper. He held her tight as he fucked her ass, pumping his long, thick cock into her, and thought about the way her nipple hoops felt on his tongue.

Moose let go of her hair and drove in hard, pushing her face into the pillow while he plowed her tight, gripping channel, and grabbed her hips tight. He fucked her furiously, taking out his aggression on her little ass, and felt the pressure build.

His swollen prick slipped out and he stepped over her, grabbing her hair and lifting her face up while he jerked his cock furiously. Thick creamy ropes covered her snarling face, mixing with the runny mascara on her cheeks while he pumped his load out. He pushed the tip to her lips and ran it through the greasy mess on her chin and cheeks before letting her suck it, watching the cum drip down while she slurped. Once sated, he let her head go and it dropped drop to the pillow. He heard her groan loudly when she rolled onto her back, and he sat back on his heels and admired her body.

She was short and slim, with a toned belly and apple-sized tits. The myriad of tattoos blended together, the colors mixing into each other, and the gold hoops on her nipples and belly button were still sticky from the previous load he had sprayed across her little body. Her hair was fire red, cut short and standing straight up, and the bright pink dog collar around her neck told everyone that Cherry belonged to him. He climbed off the bed and pulled his pants on, put on his shirt, and walked out of the bedroom, leaving the door open.

Tanya was on all fours, with one cock in her mouth and another in her cunt, being used by the guys lounging in the open space of the apartment. He stood and watched while Wooly filled her mouth with a big, creamy load, the cum running out the corners, and when Wooly moved away Trash took his place.

Tanya grunted, struggling to stay up with Curly slamming his cock into her, and then Big Billy lay down on the floor next to her. His big cock stood upright, hard and waiting, and Curly pulled out before pushing Tanya over. She slowly moved her leg over Billy's thighs and then moved up, sitting herself down on his swollen pole, and leaning forward. Curly spit on his hand and rubbed the head of his cock to get it slick with spit before pushing into her ass, and Trash stood over Billy and held her shaved head steady with both hands, face-fucking her as the two cocks penetrated her at once.

Curly let out a groan and slipped his cock out, spurting hot jizz across her lower back and covering the tramp stamp on her waist with his pearly cream. Billy started pumping his hips, pushing his big pole into her and holding her waist tightly. She struggled to breathe when Trash held her nose to his pubes, gasping loudly when he let her go and took his first stream in the eye. The next went into her gaping mouth, mixing with her drool and dripping onto Billy's chest. A loud groan filled the room when Billy popped his cork, pushing his load into her and pumping his balls empty. When he released his grip Tanya rolled off of him and onto the floor, gasping and squeezing her legs together.

Moose chuckled and tapped Billy on his fat gut with his foot.

"You won't be able to get up now."

"Fuck you," Billy moaned. "I'll get up when I'm ready."

"Not without help," Moose added, getting chuckles from the others.

He moved over to Tanya and helped to her feet, steadying her as he led her to the bedroom, and dumped her on the bed with the unmoving Cherry.

The two had shown up one night looking for protection and shelter from the looting mobs roaming the city. The strip club they worked out of had been burned down, and each day the city became more dangerous. They had searched him out, and one of his boys had brought them in. He remembered Cherry from the club, having had a few lap dances and a blowjob before, and after a little discussion about his rules they agreed to stay.

Both girls would do as he said, serving the gang as he instructed in whatever ways possible, and they would be protected, fed, and housed safely. Tanya went into the harem with the others, but Cherry belonged to Moose. He had put the collar on her the first night, after fucking them both in an exciting and exhausting threesome. The next day they serviced the gang, all eighteen members, to earn their right to stay.

Afterward, Cherry was off-limits unless Moose declared otherwise. The little white redhead was his trophy, something only he could use, and the others knew better than to question him.

He went to the basement of the apartment block they ran and talked to Lenny, the scrounger who filled their shelves with food, clothing, and weapons, confirming the scouts had returned. Lenny assured him they had all returned and showed him the storage room full of food, water jugs, and weapons gathered and stored for many years. Moose had begun storing guns and ammunition when the 2035 Firearm Art came into being, banning the manufacturing of any and all firearms worldwide due to the advent of pulse technology and mineral shortages for manufacturing.

His secondary storage unit in a large warehouse held even more, including grenades and combat gear secured from a local Armed Forces Armory. He moved over to the vault, a heavily secured room that stored his biggest treasure - batteries. All forms of batteries, from old d-cell and AAA to the newer rechargeable Ion and Pulse Load units. Lenny and Curly had devised a charging station using an old manual exercise bike to feed power into the charging grid, and even the old 12-volt units from cars were kept up easily. They were able to run their flashlights and lamps, operate pumps to secure water and keep the cold storage units running. It also allowed the old CB radios and walkie-talkies to stay operational and undetected by The Grid. Being analogue in a digital world had its advantages.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

He returned upstairs to find Big Billy waiting, gesturing to the front entrance.

"There is someone asking for you, says he is your cousin," Billy explained. "Two big guys in full combat gear with hunting rifles."

"Face tattoos?"

"Yeah, both."

Moose walked with him to the front vestibule, finding the two standing in the middle of the foyer surrounded by four of his boys. He smiled and extended his hand out.

"Maskwa! Been a long time, Cousin."

"Yes, Mousa. A long time," the taller of the two replied, shaking his hand. "This is Peechee."

"Welcome," Moose offered with a smile. "Hungry?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Come along then. Billy, get the girls cooking and bring our friends a drink," Moose instructed, leading the two into the main living area.

"Please, sit and rest. What brings you to search for me, Maskwa?"

The two sat down, resting their rifles across their laps, and took the bottles of water offered to them. They drained them empty and gladly accepted another.

"We have come with instructions from The Council of Elders," Maskwa replied, wiping water droplets from his chin.

"What do they want from me?"

"The Globalists have fallen but are not finished. The Elders wish to ensure they cannot return, so we have been tasked with ensuring they cannot bring The Grid back up. The ancient dams to the north are to be destroyed, along with the old hydro generating stations."

"What does that have to do with me?"

"There is an old primary transfer station to the east of your city. You are being tasked with its destruction."

"Hmm, I see. We are not soldiers, you know. The Council forsake us long ago, remember? They banished us, not wanting to be involved with our business."

"That is in the past. It is not a request, Mousa. It is an order from the Council."

Moose nodded his head, knowing he had no choice. All were sworn to follow the Council in the event of war, and the blood oath he took when he became a man meant follow or die. He had no wish to die yet.

"I know of the place, we have been there. What am I to do?"

"Whatever is required to ensure it cannot be operational again. The Council suspects they will use the old hydro-electrical system to repair and support The Grid. Our cousins to the south are dealing with the Solar Fields and transfer stations."

"I see. So they want to keep everyone in the dark, take us back to the old ways."

"Yes. To secure our lands and peoples."

Their attention was drawn away when the girls appeared, putting food and plates on the tables. Peechee's eyes went wide at the sight of the scantily-clad young women of varied ages and sizes. His mouth dropped open and he pointed when Cherry stepped into view.

"Your wives?" he asked incredulously.

"Yes, our shared wives," Moose replied with a smirk. "Except the redhead. You may have your pleasure with any of the others you desire after you eat. I suggest you take advantage of our bath first."

Peechee stood up and put his rifle against the wall, taking off his armor before approaching the table. He looked at the women in awe and excitement, never seeing such a mix of non-native women before. The idea of being with them thrilled him immensely, and he almost giggled when Tanya took his hand and led him to a chair, having never been with a black girl before. Maskwa chuckled and joined him at the table, eyeing up the women as he began eating.

"You have very pretty wives," he told Moose.

"Yes," Moose replied with a smile.

He turned to Tanya and gestured upstairs.

"Prepare the baths for our guests."

Tanya and two others disappeared, and the remaining women waited while the men ate, drank, and discussed their years apart. Once done, the two were led upstairs with full bellies and big smiles, ready to take on every girl they could. Moose chuckled and called Big Billy over, telling him to gather the boys for a meeting, and began planning.

*****

It had taken a full day to unwrap, service, and fuel the old gas-powered quads stored at the warehouse. Drums of fuel with additives had been kept in storage, along with the oil and fluids needed to keep them useable, and most had not run in many years. With all but one ready to go, they had a last meal and took turns with the girls, getting one last fuck in case they didn't return.

Moose had decided on a multi-girl blowjob instead, having Cherry, Tanya, and Iris, the Asian girl, take turns edging and sucking him until he couldn't hold back. Their tongues, lips, and throats took care of his thick pole, all on their knees while his balls were licked and his hard cock swallowed time and again. He erupted like an explosive volcano, spewing pearly lava over the three pretty faces and draining his balls dry.

They left while the sun was still up to prevent their lights from being seen in the darkness, parking a half-mile away and walking the remainder of the way once the sun set. The fences had deteriorated years ago and they entered through the opening of the fallen section, splitting up into four pairs and spreading out throughout the transfer station. Grenades were taped to the base of the rusted steel towers and wired to a walkie-talkie, allowing them to be remotely detonated. Others were bundled around the huge transformer and power supply cables.

Moose and Trash took care of the old gas pipeline, removing the safety valve on the primary line and allowing the stored natural gas to vent into the building. They returned to the fence and took cover behind the trees before clicking the handsets.

The first explosions toppled the towers, the huge metal structures screaming as the metal twisted and crashed to the ground. The next explosion was immense, with the transformer erupting and igniting the fumes gathered in the building, and the shockwave shook the ground and knocked branches off the trees around them. A huge plume of black smoke was illuminated by the fire, bellowing high in the air, and the men struggled to clear their heads of the ringing in their ears.

“Fuck me!” Big Billy hollered, expressing what all were thinking.

Moose led them back to the quads and they returned to the warehouse, pleased with their success, and unpacked and stored everything before heading to the apartment block. Maskwa and Peechee agreed to stay with them until the following night, preferring to return north under the cover of darkness and to spend more time with the group of women available to them.

The girls had been waiting, wearing nothing but their jewelry, piercings, and tattoos, and the men smoked the pipe bong and shared the bottles of old whiskey Lenny brought out. They drank and watched while the women danced and played with each other, getting everyone into the mood. Soon there was a tangled mess of sweaty bodies on the floor and couches, a celebration orgy that included Cherry, and Maskwa and Peechee took the opportunity to fuck her thoroughly. Moose watched as the two covered her body with their cum, spraying loads over her tummy and chest, then took his turn with her. With her legs around his waist, he plowed her furiously, turned on by watching her get fucked so well, and kissed her deeply when he buried his load inside of her snug little cunt.

*****

Maskwa and Peechee returned safely, informing the Council of the successful destruction of the transfer station, and of the discovery of Mousa's warehouse. The Council decided to remove Mousa and his followers from exile, and Maskwa was tasked to return and inform him of the Council's appreciation. Maskwa was more than happy to return to his cousin's for another visit.

The old dams along the rivers of the north were breached and the generating stations destroyed, along with the Solar Generating Fields to the south, and the IPF took control of most of North America. An alliance with their cousins in the southwest and Mexico followed, slowly moving into Central and South America. The Globalists were unable to bring back The Grid, and people around the globe followed suit, leaving the world a changed place as the Lithium War came to an end and the Globalist régime dismantled.

The quiet days of the Protectionists had begun.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments