Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Heavy Crown, Heavier Jewels

"The family jewels are heavy"

9
0 Comments 0
5.3k Views 5.3k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Trying to experiment with different genres. Hopefully, I can navigate through them and broaden my content. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If this is well received I'll do a follow-up."

The cold, concrete ground sent a chill through my legs as I knelt. I was naked to the world, just a blindfold and the rope that restrained my hands, arms, and upper body. My penis hanging softly between my legs, almost touching the floor, I was completely vulnerable. The sound of my breath was the only noise inside the dimly lit warehouse. There was another person in the room, but I couldn't tell where she was or what she was doing. I tried to breathe slowly and deeply as I awaited her first actions.

What would she do? Would she hurt me? Would I enjoy it? These thoughts raced through my mind as I knelt helpless on the concrete floor.

It all seemed so simple a few hours ago. Back in the office, we were both in business attire, both professionals, or so I thought. Now, looking back at the situation, I realized we were both pretenders. Predators, hiding in plain sight amongst a jungle of prey.

She placed her foot down and her red bottom stiletto heel made an audible tap as it hit the floor. She began tapping her foot, causing an echo inside the building.

Tap...tap...tap...tap

The only other sound I heard was my breath as I waited, kneeling on the floor. The taps seemed to get louder each time her foot hit the floor.

Tap!...Tap!...Tap!...Tap!

My breath quickened as I could hear her getting up from the old wooden chair she was sitting on. The loud creak from it caused me to jump. Being blindfolded, I couldn't see what she was doing, so I was going off of what I heard.

"We aren't so different, you and I, are we, Mr. Pendelton?" she asked softly.

"The only discrepancy I can think of is how we operate," she continued.

Tap!...Tap!...Tap!...

It sounded like she was walking towards me, or circling me, but I couldn't be certain. My heart started beating faster with each passing moment.

"Mr. Pendelton, you chase your prey and ravage them. I lure my prey and consume them," she continued.

"Like the old mermaid tales sailors used to tell to frighten children. I lure men in with my syren's song, and make them crash their ships, and sink to a watery grave."

"Do you know what it's like, hmm, to watch a hunter completely consumed by his desire? To watch him toss aside all logic to get the kill, only to be devoured by the beast he sought out, exhilarating isn't it?"

"And yet here you are, helpless as a baby, at my mercy," she continued.

Her mercy. I chuckled at the thought.

"Mr. Pendleton, I want you to know, although we're in such a compromising position, I still respect you."

"Your resilience, it amuses me. Most men would have faltered by now and begun begging me for release. But not you, you remain steadfast, even in such a vulnerable position. I admire that, I admire you," she said.

If it weren't for the cold floor, I would be sweating from anticipation already. It was almost too much.

Tap!...Tap!...Tap!...Tap!

I could smell her perfume now. She had gotten closer to me. I still couldn't tell how close, but any clue to her position was a welcomed treat.

"I appreciate your candor Layla, thank you," I replied.

Suddenly, I heard quick steps coming towards me. Then a hard slap came across my face.

Slap!

"Ah, you bastard, do not address me with familiarity. You will address me as Mistress King, understand?" she said, slapping me again.

Slap!

The slaps were hard, but not painful. They were just her flexing her power to show dominance. I moved my jaw around to feign some discomfort to help in the act, then I replied.

"Yes, Mistress King, I understand, and I apologize for my insolence," I said shyly.

"That's a good boy."

She took a few steps back and the room was quiet again. I could hear a zippo lighter flick open with the roller struck. Seconds later, I could hear the pull of a cigar being lit and smoke being blown out.

She was smoking! In the four years I've known her, I've never seen her smoke or even go near the designated smoking area at work, I thought to myself.

I could hear the heels tapping again as she walked towards me.

"Tell me, Mr. Pendelton, how many women at this company have you had?" she asked quizzically.

At that moment, she leaned down and blew smoke in my face. The cigar had a sweet smell to it. Like it was coated in bourbon, giving it a smoky finish.

"Three, four perhaps? Don't be coy, Mr. Pendelton, there shouldn't be secrets amongst us," she continued. "I know of at least three in accounting and another two in logistics, your quite the busybody," she said.

She was standing in front of me now. I could feel the warmth of her body and smell her skin. I wanted to taste her so badly. To put my mouth and tongue all over her. I felt my cock twitch slightly. I hoped she didn't notice. I wasn't sure how she would take my sign of arousal.

"Oh, what was that? Did I see our friend jump?"

"No, Mistress King, it's just the coldness of the floor. It's making me shiver slightly," I tried to lie.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, you shouldn't lie to me. That may induce a punishment, unless that's what you desire," she said in a dominant tone.

"No, Mistress King, I don't desire a punishment. I'm sorry," I said in my best begging voice.

"That's too bad, punishments make me very aroused. Did you know that?" she asked.

Sssss, I hissed as she squatted down in front of me and grabbed my nuts tightly.

"Heavy is the head that wears the crown, and your family jewels are quite full and heavy," she said, squeezing my nuts tighter.

She blew more smoke in my face as she squeezed my nuts in her hand. Squeezing them every few seconds.

"Ah, ah, I'm sorry Mistress King, I'm sorry I lied", I said in a panic.

She squeezed my nuts several times, causing me to moan. That, along with the smoke being blown in my face, was making me lightheaded. I couldn't take this combination for much longer. After a few more squeezes, she released my sack.

Thank God, I thought to myself.

I let out a huge sigh of relief. Once she released my sack, she roughly grabbed my dick. Picking it up, slapping it, and inspecting it. Running both hands up and down my length as she weighed it in her hands.

"Hmm, impressive, not the longest I've seen, but adequate length, and more than sufficient weight and thickness," she said.

What was she going to do? I thought.

She was still squatting in front of me when I felt it. Thick, soft lips pressed against mine. The taste of pineapple, or maybe mango lip gloss. She slipped her tongue inside my mouth and massaged mine with her own. Her hands were still holding my dick when she bit my bottom lip, making my cock jump again.

"Oh, naughty boy, my taste seems to excite you, doesn't it?" she said with evil intent.

"Yes, Mistress King, everything about you excites me," I replied.

"Do you want me, Mr. Pendelton?"

"Yes, Mistress King, I want you," I replied.

"What do you want?" she asked.

"I want to fuck you, to please you, to service you above all others. I want to worship you like the queen you are," I said.

Slap!

"Insolent pig, in this world there are none above me. I am a King! No man or anyone shall stand above me, do you understand?" she said with a fire in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress King, I understand," I replied.

"Good. Your insolence has me flustered. I need a release, be a dear any satisfy me," she commanded.

"Um, Mistress King, I'm restrained. How am I supposed to please you, tied up like this?" I asked, confused.

Slap! she struck me again across the face.

"Silly man, let me show you,"

With a quick motion, she stood up and threw her leg over my shoulder. Her pussy was inches from my face and heat was coming from it.

"Now is not the time to be shy. Go ahead," she commanded.

I leaned forward to try to taste, but found nothing. I reached my tongue out to open air.

Ha ha ha, she laughed loudly.

"Silly little man, let me show you how it's done. Stick out your tongue and say ah," she said, still giggling.

"Ahhh!" I complied to her command.

A second later, she pulled my head forward, almost slamming my face into her sex. She began grinding her pussy against my tongue, grinding and gyrating against my mouth. She was fucking my face with her pussy, and it was slightly uncomfortable, but I dare not protest.

"Mmm, yes, Mr. Pendelton, right there, lick your King, lick me proper," she said.

She pulled away from me for a moment, my tongue still out.

"Say ah again, Mr. Pendelton,"

With my tongue still out, I opened my mouth to its limit.

"Ahhh," I said with an open mouth.

Ptui!

I couldn't believe it. She spit in my mouth. Some of it landed on my cheek and face.

"Now close your mouth and swallow."

Gulp, the taste of her spit fresh on my tongue.

I did as I was told. Thankful for the gift she afforded me.

Ptui! she spit on my face.

"Aw, it looks like I made a mess. Let's clean you up," she said in a mocking manner.

I felt her warm hand on my face, caressing it. But that was momentary. She took her hand and smeared the spit all over my face. Although it wasn't much, she still smashed her palm into my face. This feeling was abrasive and quite painful.

"Good boy, now let's take a look at you, shall we?"

With that, she reached behind me and removed the blindfold, revealing herself to me. It took a moment for my eyes to adjust to the warehouse lights but I was relieved none the less. There she was, standing in front of me. Even more dominant naked than when she's clothed. Layla King is quite the intimidating figure at work. Her ensemble comprised mostly power suits, gold jewelry, and high heels. She's a very powerful woman in our industry. Also in the minority, being a young, black woman. But now, she was only wearing heels. Her brown skin glowing from oil and her locks flowing against her body. She was as intimidating as a warrior in full armor. Standing six foot three, she dwarfed most men. As a more curvy woman, she had thick, strong thighs, and a firm, round ass.

KaarinWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaarinWood

"Now, how about you clean me up?" she said with a devilish smile.

I stuck out my tongue again, expecting her sweet pussy again. But to my surprise, she turned around, bent over slightly, and pulled my face into her ass. She pulled my face in forcefully, pressing my face and tongue directly into her brown hole. She ground up and down, forcing me to lick her ass crack from top to bottom. Only momentarily pausing for me to lick her asshole. Her ass tasted sweet, with a floral scent to it, and a hint of sweat. I was expecting worse, so this was a nice surprise.

"Mmm, Mr. Pendelton, you lick ass so good; what a naughty little piggy you are. I can see why that little tart Sophie keeps fucking you."

A shock went through my body.

How did she know about Sophie? We'd never done anything at work, we only greeted each other. We never even ate lunch together, so how could she possibly know? I thought to myself.

She still had my face buried in her ass as she giggled.

"I bet you're wondering how I found out about you and that little slut, huh?"

My muffled voice was barely audible from the smothering she was giving me.

"Remember a few weeks ago when she had those bruises on her neck and back? She was moving quite gingerly around the building. Like she was sore and battered," she continued.

That's when it hit me. She had been fucking Sophie as well. Those marks weren't visible in her everyday attire. But I never thought about it, because she said she got the bruises from working out. Silly me, she really was a predator after all.

I wonder how many other partners we had shared, I thought about it.

I snapped back into the moment. I then realized she had begun moaning louder as she smothered my face with her ass. She pressed her ass tighter against my face with every pass of my tongue.

"Oh yes, Mr. Pendelton, keep it up. You might actually make me cum, you little piggy," she laughed.

I wanted to; I wanted to please her, and make her cum. I focused my efforts on breathing through my nose so I could lick her ass vigorously. After several minutes of licking, she had an orgasm, all from me just licking her ass.

"Oh God, fuck yes, Mr. Pendelton, lick my ass, lick that sweaty, dirty ass," she screamed out.

Her legs shook as her orgasm came over her. My cock was getting hard now and she noticed. She released my head, allowing me to take full breaths again. Although I welcomed the air and relief from the smothering, I wanted her to do it again. I missed tasting her; it didn't matter from what end or hole. She then turned to face me. She grabbed me by the throat and gave it a firm squeeze.

"You've been a good boy so far. I think you've earned a treat. Would you like a treat, Mr. Pendelton?" she asked.

I nodded my head yes, hoping she would me cum or at least let me taste her again. She looked down at me like an abandoned puppy. A slight bit of disgust, with a sliver of compassion. That look quickly faded as I was about to receive my treat.

Mistress placed her heel on my forehead and pushed me to the ground. I fell to my back, with my body hitting the cold concrete floor. A shiver went through my body as I felt a small shock. I was lying on my back when I looked up to see her standing over me. She had a small smile on her face. I was unsure of her next action, so a level of tension filled the room. She placed a heel alongside my face. Stroking it and pressing it against my cheek.

She lifted her heel slightly, putting it on my forehead and applied slight pressure. Then she placed her heel on my throat and began applying pressure there.

"Are you ready for your treat?" she asked again.

"Y...y...yes, Mistress King," I barely managed to speak.

"Okay then," she removed her heel from my throat. She then reached down and removed one of her heels, revealing a pedicured foot with white polish. She looked down at me, smiling, and raised an eyebrow.

"Do you like that, Mr. Pendelton? I've been on my feet all day. My feet are all sore and sweaty from running around all day. Be a dear and clean it for me," she said softly.

She placed her foot on my face, stepping on it just enough to make it uncomfortable. Then she placed her toes to my lips. After moving her foot over my mouth, she pushed her toes past my lips and shoved her foot into my mouth. She shoved her foot in and out slowly, almost to the point of choking me. But I withstood her assault and licked her toes and sucked her foot with a passion.

"Mmm, yes, Mr. Pendelton, suck those toes, clean my sweaty soles," she purred.

She placed the top of her foot into my mouth and I sucked and licked with the hunger of a starving lion. Every inch of her was driving me wild. I sucked her toes until she removed her foot from my mouth. She reached down and placed it back inside her heel and stepped above me. She placed a foot on each side of my head with her heels by my ears.

"Now, time for your treat," she said.

Then suddenly, there it was. She squatted down on my face, giving me full access to both of her gorgeous holes.

She squatted down further and spread her ass cheeks, giving me full access. She began rocking back and forth, allowing me to lick her underside. At that point, I couldn't tell who was enjoying this more. After several minutes, she was moaning and on the verge of another orgasm when my cock was at full mast, sticking straight up. A full nine inches and thick like a soda can.

Apparently, this was problematic, because she got upset at the sight of my erection and grabbed it roughly. She gripped, twisted and slapped my dick like a bop-it.

"You dirty little piggy. Where are your manners? This fuck stick isn't worthy of my cunt or any of my holes, for that matter," she said angrily.

She twisted and slapped my dick several times. All the while, never lifting away from my face. Even with the discomfort, I was glad she was touching me at all. She then fully sat on my face, placing all her weight on my head. This was quite uncomfortable, being smothered by her ass, and the cold concrete pressing against the back of my head. She continued being rough with my dick so much, I couldn't feel much pleasure from her touch.

She began bouncing on my face as she roughly jerked me off. She slapped my dick all while calling me names and belittling me.

"You dirty little piggy, look at you, getting hard while I degrade you, disgusting," she shouted.

I kept my efforts up and tried to lick her to another orgasm, to no success. She was so occupied with roughhousing me she ignored her own pleasure. This went on for what seemed like forever until finally I prevailed. She was having another orgasm, despite her focus on rough-handling my cock. She flung her head back and came all over my face. Covering my face and neck with her sweet juices.

She released the grip she had on me and stood up.

"Good piggy; you made Mistress cum."

She went back to the chair and picked the cigar back up. Lighting it, she took several puffs and blew the smoke into the air. I was still on my back on the floor, tied up.

"Roll over, Mr. Pendelton," she let out a long sigh.

What now? I thought to myself.

I rolled over to my side, facing away from her, wondering what was next. I heard the heels tapping on the floor again when I noticed she was behind me.

"We're done for tonight. Tomorrow's another day," she said.

With that, she began untying me, allowing me freedom to move. With my arms now free, I pushed myself up and stood for the first time in what seemed like hours. The cold, hard floor was unforgiving and I would definitely be sore tomorrow.

"Apache," she said with her back turned to me.

That was the password we had agreed to use to signal our session was over and we could end our charade.

"So, how was that?" she asked.

"It was good. I see you enjoyed yourself," I said smiling.

"You really know how to lick a woman. I can see why Sophie fucks you," she said giggling.

"You were quite rough, Layla. I wasn't expecting you to be like that, but I liked it."

"What can I say? Your resilience really helped bring out my dominant side. I wanted to break you, but you were steadfast."

"I could sense your frustration and I'm not gonna lie, I got worried when you smothered me with your ass," I said laughing. "I wasn't expecting you to be so forceful and aggressive, but I liked it."

I turned, stretched my body out and loosen my limbs. I turned to face Layla and she was inviting and warm. Unlike her alter ego I just experienced. I extended my arms out for an embrace and it was reciprocated. Layla and I embraced like old friends, happy to see each other again. After she finished her cigar, we got dressed and made our way out of the warehouse. We got to our cars and before we left, Layla spoke.

"So when are we gonna do this again?" she said seductively.

"How about next week?" I replied.

"Next week, what, are you gonna be busy with Sophie?" she asked smiling.

"No, we'll be busy with assignments for the rest of this week. Next week our schedule will be more flexible, so how does that suit you?"

"Sounds like a plan," she replied.

"Okay, see you tomorrow," I said, waving as I got into my car.

"See you tomorrow too, and see you next week, piggy," she said smiling and blowing me a kiss.

As I pulled off, I got a text message.

Maybe next time you can tie me up, winky face with three heart eyes emojis.

I couldn't wait for our next session.

Published 
Written by T_R_C
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors