Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Fling

"A young man's day at the lake turns very pleasurable with one very sexy girl. The true story of my first time."

51
8 Comments 8
4.2k Views 4.2k
7.2k words 7.2k words

Author's Notes

"An original story, that's based off of a real one. Names and identities, locations have been changed."

This true story took place in the summer after I had graduated high school.

One sunny July day, I was with two other high school football pals driving through the countryside. We had a frisbee and cooler full of beer in the trunk of this rusty old wreck my friend paid only $500 for. We decided to head out to a lakeside park area out of town that we'd never been to before. One of my friends had heard there had been tons of girls from other nearby towns hanging out there, because of the beaches surrounding the lake. Of course, we hadn't thought enough ahead to bring any swimwear along with us!

As we drove, I became excited about the idea of possibly encountering new girls from another town. I hadn't had any luck with the girls I had known, as I had been relatively shy and lacking in confidence through most of high school.

However, after a recent growth spurt, I found myself much more physically mature. I was bigger and more manly now. Several people in my community had remarked on how handsome I'd become lately. This gave me so much more confidence. In every way, I had grown up a lot. In particular, though it's funny to mention, my genitals had grown most considerably by this time. In public pool locker rooms and showers, I began to realize by comparison that I had much, much more to work with than any of my peers. Grown men too. Several of these guys would pretend not to look but I could tell they were catching several glances my way, with measurable envy.

My penis hangs long and thick when soft. I am uncircumcised and the foreskin covers the majority of the head except the very tip. Flaccid, it is almost 7" long. Looping measuring tape around the thickest point midway, it reaches over 6" around, soft.

It is more impressive when fully erect. It curves upward well past my belly button and up to my chest area. It resembles a 10" cucumber that is slightly over 7" at the thickest. My testicles are also on the above-average side, and they reside in a large scrotum that hangs about as low as my penis when soft.

Back to the story. When we got to the park by the lake, it was very nice there. It was basically a hilly forested area with paths that surrounded a lake. It wasn't that busy either, judging by the lack of cars in the parking lot. Just a few people walking dogs and some people riding bikes along a path. It looked like a cool place to go and explore, as there were several hilly and mysterious-looking paths through bushes and trees. Several of these paths lead to different beach openings along the lake.

We took our beer cooler and frisbee and aimlessly went exploring. Walking along the main pathways through the bushes and trees, we saw several nice swimming spots down offshoot paths. There were often a few groups of couples and families playing and swimming in these spots. We kept going farther up and eventually found an open grassy meadow where we could throw the frisbee a bit. After a while of that, and having some beers, we crossed the meadow to the other side where there were steeper hillsides overlooking the other side of the lake. We decided to go exploring again through this other side of the lakeshore. As we went down the hillside, we eventually ended up on a beach where there was no one around. There weren't even boats on the water.

The three of us walked along, skipping stones and chatting about sports. As we went around the corner of a nearby rock cliff, we were all amazed at what we saw next. Off in the distance, about 100' or so, there was a group of 5 attractive young women (in revealing bikinis) suntanning on beach towels. There were also no boyfriends around! Taking a moment to regroup, my pals and I made some quick and serious eye contact with each other, expressing a silent understanding.

As we approached the young women along the beach, some were facing up and some were facing down. You could tell they were incredibly hot. Fit and curvy in all the right spots. A blonde, a brunette, and three others with light brown hair. It was almost like stumbling upon a group of Playboy bunnies!

As we got closer, we yelled hello from a distance, as to not startle them. Hearing us, they slowly and curiously sat up. When closer, we calmly and politely introduced ourselves. They did the same. We told them where we were from, and made a few self-deprecating remarks about how lost we were. This approach seemed to work well as they giggled and welcomed us over to sit and hang out with them for a while.

We tried not to make it obvious we were glancing at their bodies. But they were an amazing sight to behold. They all had incredible curves and contours. I'd say as perfectly formed as young women can get. Beautiful asses, slim legs, curvy hips and that thigh gap that is so hot in a bikini. Some had noticeably larger, well-developed breasts while others had smaller, perky tits that defied gravity and almost pointed upwards. Luckily they were all friendly, personable and welcoming to us. I was relieved, as they all seemed quite happy and even enthusiastic about having some fit, younger guys in their midst. They all had cans of beer or cocktails beside them, and they were evidently becoming very relaxed in our company.

It turned out that one of the girls (the blonde) had a dad who owned a nearby cabin. They were there that weekend for her bachelorette getaway party. Looking at that future bride made me jealous of her future husband. What a sexy young woman. All of them sitting there were gorgeous though, too, and I was hoping to get to know some of the single ones! As time went on, we all kept drinking and sharing several laughs. The conversation was going really well.

Naturally, the conversation split off a bit. My buddies ended up drinking and chatting with the main group. Myself, on the other hand, had drifted into a much deeper conversation with just one of them.

Her name was Kate and she was twenty-three. She was one of the girls with light brown hair, and she definitely had one of the prettiest, most physically well-developed and sexiest bodies I'd ever seen. A perfect 10. Blue eyes and a naturally gorgeous face, too. She had beautiful white skin that wasn't tanned at all yet, even though it had been summer for at least a month. She was wearing a white string bikini with turquoise and gold patterns. It was very flattering on her. She had a tasteful gold locket strung around her neck, and only a slight amount of eye makeup on. She had nicely manicured metallic pink toenails and matching fingernails that weren't too long. Her pink lipstick also matched her nails. Her beautifully shaped lips were naturally full-looking. Her hair was wavy and long.

The more I think about it, the more I can't stop thinking about her body. She was a bit taller than average height for a woman, with a slim build that was toned like a yoga instructor's or a professional dancer's body would be. Not overly skinny, but tight in all the right places. She had soft and beautifully clear skin all over her body. Her breasts were well above average size, flowing over what I'm guessing was a 34DD cup. Look at the picture for this story. I got a photo of her that very day!

She more than filled both of her bikini breast cups. This top might've actually been a bit too small for her. She also had a petite waist which curved out to shapely hips that were perfectly proportional to her bust. I guess you'd say she had an hourglass figure. Very sexy and geometrically perfect. Her big breasts were all natural. I could tell by the way they moved. Her ass, legs and crotch area were so completely sexy and feminine.

Kate also had a really pleasant temperament. She was often smiling and putting me at ease with her kindness and great sense of humour. I really enjoyed getting to know her. She told me she had recently broken up with her long-time boyfriend who was much older. She said he had become really fat and unattractive, and that he was a problem gambler.

About myself, I told her I hadn't had a girlfriend ever before. She seemed really surprised. She then told me she thought it wouldn't be long until I had a girlfriend, because I was super nice, very fit, handsome and funny. To this last point, I sarcastically replied that she must've meant I was funny-looking. She then laughed and told me that most women would kill to be with someone like me. I was flattered.

As we talked and built more of a connection, she would look me in the eyes more and more. She began to seem very interested in me. I was picking up major cues from her at this point. So I kept engaging her and making her laugh, which made her move even closer to me. Her body language was demonstrating that she was very attracted to me also. Facing me, it seemed to me that she was now purposefully displaying her sexy traits to my eyes. I caught her making casual glances at my body, too. Specifically, my large bulge.

Meanwhile, I kept trying not to look at her body overtly. Her breasts, once again had me in a trance. Round, firm, large and nicely shaped. Again, they filled up her bra cups much more than just adequately. They pushed together into a really nice run of cleavage. When laughing her breasts even bounced a little. I could sort of make out the shape of her nipples poking through the bikini fabric, too. They'd firm up and harden from time to time while she was talking to me. When she was speaking, I couldn't help thinking about what those nice big tits would look like falling out of her bikini bra. I also badly wanted to take off her bikini panties, to unveil her sexy crotch and ass.

Sitting there right beside her body and looking at her up and down, I got quite hard from time to time. A few times, I noticed her quickly looking at my crotch again. The bulk and curvature of my long, thick shaft was especially visible through the fabric of my khaki shorts. I didn't try to hide it at all. Trying to cover it up might've drawn too much attention anyway.

Funnily, after one of these moments of hardness in my groin, her eyes came back up to mine and she asked where my swimming trunks were! I told her the truth about how my pals and I had no absolute idea where we'd end up today, and that we hadn't even thought of swimming at all. She laughed again. I had no swim trunks, but then I joked that I could still go swimming in my cotton underwear! She giggled at this but then admitted we'd almost had enough beer for that idea, and that we should anyway!

A few seconds after this laugh, she asked if I wanted to go for a walk with her. I couldn't believe my luck. I smiled and replied that I absolutely would.

As we got up, she put her sandals on and adjusted her bikini bra which hoisted her breasts up in a nice way. She then brought her long, beautiful hair up into a top knot with an elastic. She dusted some sand off of her bottom and then slightly pulled her bikini bottoms up snug. Seeing the fabric run tightly up her sexy thigh gap and over her hips got my mind racing again. She had such womanly contours down there. Her vulva was slightly visible through the fabric. She grabbed her cell phone and rolled her beach towel up under her arm. We walked over and announced to the others we were going to go for a walk together. Some of them winked at us knowingly and smiled as if to say - have fun, and we'll see you both later.

Kate took my hand and we began down a path on the other side that led through more bushes and trees. This added a sense of privacy, not to mention the obvious excitement of being alone together. She continued to hold my hand and we walked a long time without speaking much. A squirrel ran past us and we laughed at it. When we stopped to watch it longer, she surprised me by pulling me in for a long kiss. Wow. I was very inexperienced with this, but I tried my best and took it slow. In spite of some awkwardness, I really got into it and she seemed very turned on too.

I stood there kissing her for quite a while. Her tongue would sometimes passionately go into my mouth and then she'd lightly bite my lip. It was so sexy. Her lips were sugary and moist. I caressed her back and shoulders gently in this passionate embrace. I couldn't believe I was doing this with such a sexy girl. I wasn't sure I should touch her ass so I restrained myself and decided to just follow her lead.

She then pulled back and said emphatically, "Let's go swimming! Come this way…"

I nodded yes. We went down another path which took about five minutes to another private opening on the beach. It was surrounded by forested hills, bushes and rock formations. It was like a private lagoon and there was no one around. There was not a soul out on the water either that might see us. Anyway, Kate grinned as she put her phone and towel down on the beach. She then went in the first few feet of water on her own. She then shouted to me that the water was nice. As I watched her, she turned back toward me and said, "Let's see your cotton underwear now! Ha ha... it'll be fine! Get undressed and come in here with me!"

She stood there in the water and watched me on the beach as I took my shirt off first. I was not overly muscular, but I was lifting weights by then and was well-toned. Not much fat on me. She kept quiet. She just waded her feet in the water, occasionally watching me. As I began unzipping the fly of my khaki shorts, I saw her eyes fixate on my groin area with a look of playful anticipation.

Lowering my shorts down and off, my Fruit of the Loom white cotton briefs were now in full force. The tight cotton expanded over the bulk of my large package. It did not leave much for her imagination. At this moment I saw her facial expression. One of her eyebrows raised up and she was unconsciously licking her lips and then biting them a little before smiling at me. As I began to enter further into the shallow water, she then turned around and got into deeper water about up to her waist.

She dunked down under and then came out of the water toward me. I stopped and waited for her. Her wet body and bikini really started to get me going. I could now see her nipples poking through the wet bikini bra fabric. They were so hard.

As she got nearer, she remarked with a sexy smile, "You sure fill your underwear out nicely. Next time, you should wear a Speedo here and show it off for me and my friends. I'm not even kidding, ooh la la! Ha ha..."

Right then she splashed me all over as she was laughing. I was only about knee-deep. I lost my balance and fell backwards into the shallow water. I laughed too and got up again without realizing my white cotton briefs were now fully transparent. At this moment she was probably six feet away, sitting in the water and facing me. I heard her gasp, and I saw her looking at my briefs again with her mouth open.

This next part I'll never forget as it was the most erotic thing I've ever experienced.

She then got up from the shallow water. Her large breasts swung gently as water was dripping down off of them. Without saying anything, she embraced me once more for a long passionate kiss. She pressed her body right up against me and hugged me firmly. She caressed my back and my butt with her fingernails. I felt her womanly abdomen and bikini bottoms slowly rubbing up and down against my flaccid cock through my underwear. It was just a thin layer of wet cotton between her lovely white skin and my penis. I was so nervous because of my inexperience, but I loved it. I could also feel her nipples against my chest. My heart was pounding.

She then got close to my ear and began slowly licking my earlobe. Gently biting it, with a quick and gentle suck, her moist breath then whispered in my ear, "You have such a nice body... and you're so well-endowed... I want to see it. Take off your briefs for me."

She then stepped back and sat down a few feet away from me in the shallow water again. She was facing me, and I watched her lustful smile and curious eyes continuing to stare at my wet, see-through briefs.

She nodded and said, "Go ahead."

I was not at all erect yet as I was still nervous, but I'll admit I was becoming quite aroused. Blood was now flowing down there and I was getting a bit of a chubby one.

I pulled my briefs down. My large, soft penis sort of sprung out and flopped down from the left side of my groin where it had been snug horizontally in my wet briefs. It was long, thick, loose and supple in the summer heat. As it fell, it jiggled and swayed a little, heavily from side to side like a pendulum for a second or two. Finally, it hung still and straight down. My balls also fell down and bounced slightly in their sack before settling in place.

I watched her physical reaction to this revealing moment. She gasped again, with her left eyebrow raised up once more and her mouth parted open. She then ran her hands slowly over the fabric covering her big breasts, as she stared at my manhood dangling there in front of her.

With a breathy voice, she said, "Oh my... it's so nice."

She stood up again while still looking at me, and removed her bikini bra top. Her beautiful big breasts fell out and bounced a bit. I almost gasped too. She then dropped her bikini top on a large, flat boulder that was nearby.

She got closer in to me again and said, "Yes, you are so well hung. Oh my!"

It was all so hot and sexy. I looked around and saw again that we were totally alone. We had all the time in the world. I took a moment to catch my breath.

I didn't move, I just stared at her breasts as my big cock and balls continued to hang down. Her breasts were perfect. One was slightly larger than the other, and her large nipples pointed out and upward slightly to the sides. Each areola was about 3" in diameter, puffy and pink. Better than I'd imagined. Natural, firm and full. They just begged to be sucked on.

She was clearly pleased with my reaction to her lovely breasts as she got close and reached out with one hand. Slowly running the back of her fingernails down my stomach, she breathed one heavy breath and sighed. Her fingernails then went the length of my flaccid penis, over the whole 7" curvature of my shaft from the base down to the head.

Her hand then circled under it, and grabbed the shaft midway right at the point where I have the most girth. She then gasped as her index and middle fingers could not quite make it all the way around to her thumb. Only by squeezing and compressing it could her fingers reach around to her thumb.

Slowly fondling and squeezing it more and more, she put her beautiful mouth back up to my ear again and whispered,

"It's so nice. So long and thick. I love it," in a sort of matter-of-fact manner.

She continued to grope it, and began gliding the skin over the shaft in a back-and-forth motion over the head. She then remarked,

"I could see you had something very large in your shorts when we first met, and now I want to buy you a Speedo, or some sexier underwear for next time."

The combination of her hand and her tongue gently licking my ear lobe again made me lose my mind.

I reached over and felt her hard nipples with my fingers. I then squeezed her lovely big breasts as she continued to hold and lightly caress my penis. For me, her breasts were much more than a handful and I have XL man's hands. She smiled at me as I had them my hands. They were gorgeous mounds of firm, white and pink flesh. So much fun to lift up, massage and gently squeeze. I was in heaven. I then slowly dropped my hands to my side and watched her breasts sway back into place. I just wanted to simply look and marvel at their natural beauty. She had the nicest shaped, naturally large breasts I'd ever seen.

MelanyeLopez01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelanyeLopez01

With both hands, she held my penis up horizontally and stared at it. She then used her fingernails to lightly tease the foreskin that covers most of my penis head. Continuing to look down at it, she made a pinching motion on the foreskin near the tip and glided it back fully to expose the head. It was as if she needed to fully inspect it closer. She then looked up at me and made eye contact, asking rhetorically if I was uncircumcised, to which I nodded yes. She replied that she had thought so, because it looked intact. While squeezing the ridge area behind the cock head, she laughed that it would've been a big job and a shame to cut off all of that foreskin. It was a weird joke but I laughed anyway.

She then reached one of her hands up to her mouth. She spat some saliva into her fingers and began rubbing the saliva all over my cock head. My big strawberry-shaped head responded to the touch of her wet fingers by gradually enlarging somewhat. Then she let go of my cock and it fell, bouncing against the side of my left leg. With all of this, it was beginning to grow larger, slowly throbbing and lifting up gradually across my left side as I stood.

She looked up to my eyes again, while taking a moment to pinch both of my nipples with her fingers. She remarked once more,

"You do have such a nice, big penis. The sexiest and fattest cock I have ever seen, and it's not even hard yet. I'm going to make it very hard."

Next, she tugged the foreskin forward to see how far the foreskin would go over top of the head. She was sort of playing peek-a-boo with the skin and head for a few seconds. I was getting harder and harder though, more and more. With all the squeezing, tugging and groping, my foreskin finally began to fully pull back on its own, making the skin more difficult to move forward over the head.

It continued increasing in size considerably in her hand. She then asked, "How big does it get?"

I told her it could get to about 10" on a good day, to which she quickly replied, "Well... today is definitely a good day! Look at it, it's about as long as my forearm and thicker too. I can hardly get my hand around it!"

With her other hand, she reached under and finally began caressing my testicles.

Once again, right up close and whispering in my ear, she told me, "Mmm, you have really nice balls too. They're like extra large eggs bouncing in my hand. Are they full of cum for me?"

She giggled as she then grabbed and pumped my cock fast and hard, jostling my balls all over. She was delighted to watch them bounce.

Next, she remarked, "Fuck! Just look at this thing!"

Blood was really flowing now, and my cock was getting very long and thick around as she fondled, squeezed, and tugged it with both of her hands. She then turned and stood in front to face me. I was now really hoping for a blowjob but I didn't say anything. She just kept squeezing and pumping the shaft up and down slowly, and then sometimes faster.

Pausing to look at it lustfully, she let go of it and could see it had grown completely to its maximum hardness and size. It was now a full 10" and curving upward to the sky, to which she excitedly said, "Wow, you have an absolutely huge cock. It's so fucking thick and the head has gotten so massive, too."

I was overwhelmed by all of this. Looking at it closer, she remarked, "I love how it curves all the way up. It's so fucking hard and big. I badly want to fuck you now but I'm going to need a lot of lube for this thing. Damn it, I don't have any lube here today!"

She then got on her knees in the water and leaned in and began to use her tongue and mouth on my balls. As my penis stood up on its own, she licked each ball with her tongue. Slowly biting and tugging at my scrotum, she then sucked each ball into her mouth, one at a time, repeatedly. She told me that she loved sucking a big pair of balls, and that her former boyfriend's balls were puny in comparison. She pulled at them with her mouth and giggled as they would bounce back into place, hanging low in the hot summer air.

So turned on, and pumping my cock slowly again with one free hand, she began feeling herself with the fingers of her other hand, between her legs and through her bikini panties. It was killing me. Still on her knees in the water, then she looked up at me and ran her tongue slowly up the length of my cock, all the way to the tip - stopping with one big lick under the cock head. She then took my cock head into her mouth and slowly sucked on it for about five seconds.

She stopped and stood up again, holding my aching cock in one hand saying, "Let's move over there."

It was a partially shady spot on a large, flat rock where I could sit down. We walked over to the rock and she said, "Sit down, lean back, and enjoy this blowjob. I want you to fill my mouth with cum."

I sat on the edge of the shady part of the rock and leaned back a bit, with my massive erection still gloriously pointing upward. She stepped in front of me and leaned in, slowly spreading my legs apart while kneeling down. As my legs parted, my testicles slid down into one of her hands, while her other hand once again began squeezing and slowly pumping my shaft.

She then lowered her lips and tongue over my raging cock. She began by licking lightly down the underside of my shaft with gentle flicks of her tongue. Next would be my balls. Gently biting and licking my scrotum, she'd begin sucking each ball again. Then she'd lick a long path up from the base of the penis to the very tip. Pausing there, she would point her tongue and slowly lick around the ridges and curves of my penis head. Then she would draw the head into her mouth with her tongue, and suck only briefly for about five seconds before releasing it.

She repeated this down-and-up sequence four times and I thought I might explode. Her tits looked so amazing at this angle in front of me.

Next, with my balls firmly in one hand and the other ahold of my shaft, she finally began concentrating on slowly sucking my penis. She did this for quite a while. The foreskin was fully back and the head was throbbing at maximum blood volume. She sucked on the head so hard, sloppily popping it in and out of her mouth while making loud sucking noises.

She then pulled it out of her mouth to look at it again. Saliva was dripping and running down everywhere. She took it again in her mouth. Her lips wrapped around the entirety of the head, sucking much slower and lower down this time. I could feel her wet and hot tongue working magic on my shaft underneath. It drove me crazy. I was so hard.

She gradually began bobbing her mouth up and down the shaft about three to four inches in, increasing her speed until she was bobbing up and down quite rapidly in my lap. It was so wet and sloppy. Her slippery sucking sounds were so erotic to my virgin ears.

I'd never had a blowjob before and it was amazing. I thought I might just blow my load soon.

She started to suck and blow deeper now. About four and a half inches down. But then I felt her teeth rubbing on the side of my penis and I groaned a bit, my body twitching slightly. With saliva dripping out, she gagged a bit and then removed my penis all the way from her mouth.

She smiled and said, "Whoops, sorry! I won't go down that far on it again. It gets too thick for my mouth right about (pointing with her finger), right about here."

She winked at me and I smiled and said, "That's okay. Don't stop yet - it feels so good."

She then kept sucking and pumping it with her hand while the other hand continued to fondle and squeeze my balls.

I began to feel pressure building. I could feel the intensity growing. I didn't tell her I was getting close. Truthfully I didn't want to come just yet. She was so good at this!

It all just felt so damned good, but I needed her to pause for me so I could catch my breath! I felt it wouldn't be much longer, with her mouth and hands doing all those things they were doing.

So I quickly got her attention and asked her if we could do a 69 now, instead. I told her I was dying to see her pussy, and that I'd love to pleasure her too while she brought me off.

She seemed to light up right away over this idea. Next, she stood up and slid off her bikini panties.

And there her brown bush was. Just like her clean and neat, manicured pink nails - her pussy from the front was pink, neatly groomed and beautiful. Her pubic hair was slightly darker than the hair on her head and trimmed short. Again, that sexy thigh gap was too much!

As she got upside down and over top of me, I could see right away she had a really nice pussy from underneath too. Her vulva was fully aroused. Meaty, hairless labia that was engorged, wet and throbbing. Plump, pink, wet rivers of flesh ready for action. Just lovely and calling to my tongue like a bee to a flower. I started licking and sucking every part of it, oh so slowly.

I'd read about female anatomy very diligently in high school, so I knew where her clitoris was. It too was beautiful, and I could see it very clearly over the top of me. I began to slowly and methodically lick and suck it too, very passionately while my hands firmly held her shapely hips.

With her lovely crotch and ass bent over my face, I paid full attention to her breathing and rhythms. She tasted so good and I got really into it. My tongue couldn't get enough of her juices. With my hands lowered, I played with her amazing tits that were hanging down. I squeezed and toyed with her nipples relentlessly.

I began to speed up my pace on her delicate pussy as she continued to suck on my raging cock. She moaned and twitched repeatedly, feeling every flick of my tongue inside her beautiful crack. She would often pause to moan loudly and breathe several times instead of sucking on me.

After a while of this intensity, I made her orgasm with great force. All with just my mouth and tongue. It was amazing. She was so hot and into it. Her pussy was soaking wet. Hips thrusting, I held her tight as I licked and sucked. The juices were literally pouring down my face. As she climaxed, she shook and trembled almost uncontrollably.

When she was able to gain control again, she would begin sucking my cock in her warm and wet mouth again. The way she'd moan with my cock in her mouth was an unbelievable sensation too. Her body still continued to tremble a bit, like it was having tectonic aftershocks. She then cooed to me about how my tongue felt so good down there, declaring that it was now my turn to come.

Before resuming, she got up and dipped herself into the water for a few seconds to clean off her pussy and thighs. It might have been to simply cool her system off, too!

She looked so happy and still so turned on. Her big, firm tits and her hard, puffy nipples continued glistening in the sun. My cock was still mostly hard. I figured it wouldn't be long to get it fully erect again and start cumming all over her.

Once again, she came back over in front of me as I sat. Reaching in between my legs she started fondling and squeezing my shaft again as she had done earlier. This time it was with more ferocity. Both hands tugged up and down as my balls shook and swung around. They sometimes slapped lightly down against the warm rock surface where I sat.

Once my huge cock was in her mouth again, it only took about four minutes of sucking until I slowly began to ooze a lot of clear pre-cum. She smiled and used her finger to wind some of it up like sticky strands of glue.

She then really started sucking and pumping my cock with wild abandon. It got so hard and after about a minute, I finally began shooting several loads her way. I came hard. I groaned, I moaned and I winced.

The first two loads were small and I felt them discharge like small bundles into her mouth as she was sucking. She immediately swallowed them and kept pumping my shaft as she took her mouth off for a second. Her mouth then opened and she rested my cock onto her tongue as she pumped and squeezed.

Another load came out and there was much more of it this time. At least a tablespoon full of hot, sticky, white goop. It all went into her mouth.

As she swallowed, she was continuing to aim my cock directly at her mouth. But the next blast missed her mouth and hit her cheek, falling down in gobs between her breasts, and sliding over her skin and down her stomach. Her breasts jiggled and swung back and forth as she continued to pump and squeeze my cock toward her mouth.

Lastly, an absolutely massive load shot out and streamed onto her tongue and all around her mouth and lips. She was able to swallow some of it right away, but a lot of it dribbled off her chin. Just then, while swallowing again, another quick succession of several smaller blasts covered her face and breasts.

It felt like my cock had become a machine gun, shooting bullets of hot and sticky white stuff. I had clearly built up so much, and now it was finally being released from my big balls and cock. She continued to suck me off as my orgasm gradually faded away. It was absolutely incredible. I was in ecstasy.

Cum was all over the place. We both laughed at the sheer volume of what had been discharged from my raging cock. She then continued to lick off what was still oozing down my head, shaft and balls.

After that, she looked around, lapping up what had landed on her own body. Some was even hanging off of her nipples. A lot of cum had also landed on the rock surface where we sat, and some was floating in the water below. We watched in awe as some minnows began gathering around it, beginning to consume it eagerly just as she had done. She laughed and remarked that it must've been because it was so salty, full of protein and super tasty!

I laid there on the rock and she climbed up and kissed me passionately on the mouth again. She still had a bit of my cum on her face, hair and breasts. My penis gradually went soft again in the palm of her hand, and we lay down together for a while.

As we went back into the water to clean up and walk back toward the beach, we agreed to meet again another time soon. She said wanted me to come over to her place next time so we could do everything else that we didn't get to do today. She said she wanted to fuck me soon, of course with plenty of lube, for she fear that her vagina might be too small to take what I have comfortably.

She put her string bikini back on and I started to get dressed commando style, leaving my wet cotton briefs out in the water for someone else to find. We both thought it was hilarious that someone might actually fish them out of the water at some point over the coming summer.

Pulling my khaki shorts up with no underwear on, Kate told me to hang on a minute while she quickly took a cellphone photo of my soft cock and balls. She then asked me to make it hard again for a few more photos.

I began stroking it and making it very hard for her again. She took a bunch of photos of me while I did this. She helped me by tugging and pumping on it again, too.

When my penis got fully hard, she took a number of pictures of it from different angles and a few more with her hand trying to grip all the way around the meatiest part of the shaft. She then paused and said,

"I can't wait to tell my friends about this. They'll lose their minds with these pictures, too. Some of my friends will be very interested. We all love to party and play with one another sometimes, and we've been looking to share someone as big and talented as you are."

Right after saying this, she bent down and kissed the head of my penis once more. Squeezing the shaft again, she then unexpectedly gave me another sloppy blowjob. Within a few minutes I came in her mouth again, but this time there wasn't nearly as much cum. I was now fully drained.

She then tried to place my cock back into my shorts while I was still mostly hard. It was difficult for her to tuck all that meat back in and down the leg of my shorts. With some effort, it went back into my shorts as it softened. She then zipped up my fly carefully and kissed me on the lips. I had to sit for a moment so I could walk normally.

We made our way back to our pals, and of course, we didn't tell them about anything we actually did. To my buddies, I only said that we went for a walk by the beach and that I got Kate's number. That's all they needed to know. Lucky for them, too, the other guys got some phone numbers as well. Turns out we were all happy about our adventure that day!

Later on that summer, the word got out about my penis with some of Kate's friends in her town. I subsequently had some exciting fun with several of them over it. In various cars, on many nights I received many handjobs and blowjobs from so many hot women.

On time, a sexy young lady saw me and cornered me at a department store in the mall, demanding to see my cock in a store change room while other people nearby were trying on clothes. She quietly got me hard and sucked me off once seeing it.

Women all my life have unzipped my fly to much excitement. Then I'd usually get a handjob, blowjob, or fucked if I was lucky. Many of them I saw over and over again for the same reason. A lot of times I felt used, but I didn't care, and I still don't. I think I owe a lot of this good fortune to Kate.

As for Kate, I ended up fucking her often and for many years later. She's probably blown me over 500 times, in cars, change rooms, libraries and all kinds of other places. We'd go to movie theatres and my cock and balls would be in her hands the whole show.

As adults, we've made porn that we've uploaded to the Internet several times. I even had a few threesomes and even foursomes with her and some of her hot friends. What nights those were.

As for my first fling, I was so lucky to meet Kate that day. Though we were just discovering each other's bodies and sucking each other off - that was indeed a very good first time.

These days, Kate is married to another man. She tells me he has a small dick but that he makes up for it with a huge bank account. Kate and I are still friends on social media though. She told me in a direct message that I still have the best and greatest cock she's ever played with. She asks for dick pics sometimes, so she can masturbate when she's alone.

She has met me in private, secretly on a number of occasions for many years - sometimes for quickies on lunch breaks! She's still very sexy and still loves to suck and fuck my cock!

Published 
Written by Spellbinder99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments