Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reflections Of A Lover

"Gentle reflection in advance of an afternoon shower."

8
1 Comment 1
972 Views 972
1.5k words 1.5k words

Miguel found the afternoon to be a lazy one.  It was one of those summer afternoons when the heat of the midday drove the thunderstorm of the afternoon.  The clouds were building in the sky overhead.  Huge voluminous clouds were rising maybe 30,000 feet into the air.  They were the kind of clouds that made one feel so small in comparison, watching them from boiling far above. The sun was still out and shining intensely upon the pages of the book he was trying to read.  I say trying to read because he was having difficulty keeping his mind on the story.

His mind kept drifting off to the vision of his love many thousands of miles away.  He drifted to the vision of her last night in their private time.  As always, he had been dazzled by the simple beauty of her body. 

He found her breasts to be so completely natural, soft, and inviting that it made him shiver just to think about them.  He was so proud of Maddie because she had enough confidence in herself to not be tempted by the thought of breast augmentation.  She could never improve on the perfection of her breasts just as they were.  He honestly did not know if she had ever thought of it and rejected the idea or just simply never thought of it. He had never asked her about such things. 

He was a little shy of discussing such private matters but knew that he would argue vigorously against any augmentation should she one day bring up such an idea.  The nipples were so perfectly formed and the dark pigment of her areolae contrasted so magically against her tanned skin.  His desire to touch them and to place his lips on the curves of her titties made him come alive.  He found that he also liked to call them titties.  The word breast seemed so clinical and unfeeling.  He liked the excitement he felt when he thought of her breasts and secretly repeated the word titties, titties, titties. He wondered if she would laugh if she knew he felt such simple pleasure about part of her body.

Yet that was what he found himself doing lying there in the grass on this lazy afternoon.  Even after he stopped saying the word, it continued to drift on through his mind like an echo.  He remembered how she had smiled and said, "I want to make you happy," as she stretched out on her bed.  

He often thought of her that way and could trace in his mind the curve of her lower back as it rose up onto her rounded buttocks.  She had unbuttoned most of the buttons on her very short pants and he could see her undergarment.  It was black (or was it gray or was it gray - black, he could not be sure).  He did remember it was full of straps that encircled her waist abdomen and hips.  He was trying to follow the course of all those straps, especially the ones that seemed to dive between her legs when his musing was cut short by her complete and total disrobing.  She casually tossed the garment to her side.  It is quite true that seeing her naked always made him happy.

She was lying face down on her bed with her legs towards him. She spread her legs and he could see her butt, pussy and perineum.  He could just see a little of the pigment change about her anus but her cheeks were full and deprived him a view deep into the crack of her buttocks.  

He thought, 'If I live a thousand years, I shall always remember the sight of her before me now.'

When she spoke, her voice was so gentle and soft that sometimes he could not even hear her words, yet he always felt the love and kindness in her voice. Initially, she moved her butt quite close to the camera, such that her image filled his screen just as his desire for her filled his mind.  Each time she reached her hand back to massage her buttocks he tried to steal a glance of her anus. 

Alas, it was not to be for she had already placed her vibrator beneath her pussy.  He could hear the vibrations across the microphone and was pleased that it seemed to be on high. 

manmanlu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
manmanlu

He tried to imagine the surge of pleasure that coursed through her body when the vibrations touched her clitoris for the first time.  That same first surge of pleasure that always seemed to take his breath away when he experienced it.  It almost always made him take a deep breath in order to regain his composure. 

She laid her head on her pillow and for a few minutes let the vibrations enter her body and resonate with her mind.  Slowly she began to move her hips about in order to expose her clit to various angles of the vibrator.  It allowed the vibrator to massage her clit while it continued to look for the resonance that would bring forth her most intense lust. 

He loved to see the way the vibrator pushed aside both of her vulva as she pushed it deeper into her pussy.  Gradually, she arched her back to have better contact between her clit and her vibrator.  Her microphone was close enough to her mouth that he could hear her soft moans of pleasure.  His heart melted when she moaned this way.

His desire intensified so desperately that it seemed the many miles between them had melted away to mere inches.  He felt so close to her.  He felt so much affection for her... Tenderness for her that a lump came into his throat.  He had to swallow hard just to breathe. She always looked back towards the camera so he could see her screen.  In doing so she allowed him to see her face and it was clear in her eyes that her pleasure was upon her brain and growing ever more intense.  It made him feel so joyous to see her pleasure and to see her embrace her pleasure knowing that her expressions of pleasure translate directly to my mind.

Miguel felt a surge of pleasure between his legs and hoped that his growing erection was not noticeable to anyone nearby.  A quick look around the park satisfied him that no one was about and he returned to his reverie.  She was now pushing her clit ever more intensely against the vibrator and her hips rolled along over it. 

He digressed momentarily to think of what it would be like for him to have his head where her vibrator was now pulsing.  His lips and tongue massaging her clitoris fervently while she ground her pelvis onto his face with ever more vigor and need to consummate her orgasm while buried in his mouth.  His tongue occasionally pulsed into her vagina while his lips sucked her clitoris with a firm softness.  His hands reaching up to grab her buttocks and drive her pelvis and clitoris onto his face ever more intensely.  He wanted to tell her that it was okay if she forgot all of the world and just focused on her need to have the most intense orgasm.

He wanted her to know the moment of pleasure that blots out all of the world.  He wanted her to feel so much pleasure that she could not help but want it again and again.  He wanted her to have HIS pleasure, not just any pleasure,  but the pleasure of his love as it flowed out from him through her pelvis to her brain.  He wanted to see her spine arch and her toes curl as her mind became blank, only to see beyond the world to a place where she and Miguel were finally one.  At that moment he remembered he heard her say Miguel and he thought that she might have had such a moment.  At that moment he loved her in so many ways it was beyond words and could only be expressed in the contact of their flesh, one tight against the other. 

He had lost track of his fantasy.  It seemed now to be his reality. Such was the afternoon of reverie come to one named Miguel on the grass of the field in which he lay.  He heard the thunder and knew that soon the rain would come and he would be back in Kentucky.  Yet he knew he would never be the same, for Maddie had shared her life with him and he had shared his with her.

Published 
Written by jampu666
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments