Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Impossible Fantasy

"A lot of fantasies seem impossible until they happen."

71
8 Comments 8
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Swinging has long been an activity associated with couples. The mere mention of a single male swinging often results in the most spectacular claims of swinging being couples only. <p> [ADVERT] </p>In fact, a lot of couples think swinging is an adult activity restricted to swing clubs."

My wife was in our bed naked with some guy's face buried in her vagina. His cock was so hard it stood straight out from him. His cock's head was shaped like a ball. She was panting and very aroused, and her vagina looked swollen. She lewdly fondled him.

All I did was watch because I was too amazed, intrigued, and excited to stop or even interrupt it. He was going to fuck her, and I wanted to see him do it. The very thought made me horny. He suddenly shifted and buried his cock deep in her. She clutched him, wrapped her legs around him, and they fucked. It almost made me climax. When he groaned and shoved his cock as deep as he could, I became hard. My wife softly screamed as she orgasmed. She laid back, parted her legs, and I watched his sperm pool in her vagina, then overflow.

It wasn't his sperm; it was mine. My wife and I were role-playing our deepest married fantasy. There was no other guy. We just pretended it was some horny guy getting sex from her. We both wanted to experience that fantasy. We talked about finding an unmarried single man who had no sexual outlet, someone horny. A man like that would fuck her as much as we let him. It sounded easy: get a guy who jacks off thinking about sex and let him fuck.

So how could we turn our fantasy into reality? Do you just walk up to men and ask them to fuck your wife while you watch? I don't think so. We lived in a mountain community where homes were sparse, but we still knew a lot of people. Some were divorced or widowed, and some were younger and had just never married. There were a few that might have even flirted, or did they just give her a compliment? If a few of our friends had just asked her to fuck, she would have, but no one asked. Neither she nor I were willing to risk asking them. Our fantasy just remained a fantasy.

At the time, I had been going to college, studying electronics, until my scholarship was given away to someone deemed more unfortunate than me. We were barely making it; there was no money. I researched ways of gaining education. The Navy had several electronics programs and schools. A six-year enlistment would get the Navy to pay for school so I enlisted. I finished boot camp and went on to complete several basic electronic courses. I specialized in a fairly intense "C" school. I was assigned to a ship ported at NASNI, North Island, near San Diego.

Neither of us had ever been anywhere near San Diego. We didn't know anyone, nor did we know anything about the city. Our fantasy was alive and healthy, with several sailors fucking her, but just in our fantasy. We moved to an apartment complex, mostly occupied by Navy couples, in Imperial Beach. We found several bars there, where sailors flirted with Navy wives and, apparently, sometimes got lucky.

It was exciting sitting alone at a table, quietly watching her flirt with some guy who was hoping to fuck her. It was the closest we had ever been to experiencing our fantasy. She loved flirting and teasing; it was her nature, but she didn't feel comfortable going very far. So our fantasy remained just a fantasy. The thing we did gain from our experience at Imperial Beach bars was that someone told her about Black's Beach.

Black's Beach is a more or less hidden beach located beneath the cliffs at Torrey Pines Golf Course. You can actually see parts of Black's from Torrey Pines, but you get there by walking down a long, steep, treacherous path. We debated, fantasized, and finally braved the trail to Black's, where we found a group of naked people playing volleyball and a handful of people laying on blankets. my wife, sometimes an exhibitionist, shocked me by stripping down to undies. A few sailors walked by; she and they flirted, but that was all.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

Months later, we returned to Black's, and this time, after a few hours, she took off the undies and was naked. It drew more interest, more flirting, but that's all. It was exciting, but she was not willing to initiate anything further, and the guys were probably too shy. It was always guys, groups, never just a single guy. Black's was exciting and disappointing at the same time, but a man at one of the bars had mentioned a swing club called "Thad's" in old San Diego.

Swinging was really just a word to us, associated with couples swapping partners. We had no experience; it was something we heard about online. We didn't know what to expect at Thad's. We were not really interested in another couple. What we didn't anticipate was Thad's having a lot of single men and just a handful of couples. The club has a couple's only area. There is also a common area where couples and singles mingle, dance, nibble on snacks, and have sex. The drink room is just past a room filled with beanbag chairs.

When we walked in, a man had a woman laid back on a chair. We watched him screw her; the first time we ever saw a couple have sex. The men were numerous, of all ages, but mostly comprised of young sailors. They would come up and approach us to sit and talk, to dance with her, and so on—very in line with our fantasy, but the number of men was intimidating to a new couple like us. She turned most down, but a few sat at our table and chatted. She was in undies and a semi-see-through top, but she was still one of the more dressed women there. It was a fun, exciting, experience, but there was no encounter. One guy, older, maybe in his early 40s, gave me a note on a folded piece of paper. It gave us his name, address, phone number. The note said he was a divorced single interested in meeting us outside of Thad’s.

We met Allen for the first time at a restaurant. We could go to our home if everything worked out. Allen clicked with her and with us as a couple from the start. They say the eyes glance at and linger at what a man wants. What he wanted was her lap and legs, or, more specifically, he wanted her vagina. He opened doors for her and pulled back chairs, but anyone would have seen him as our friend.

After dinner, when we invited him to follow us home, he lit up, obviously excited. Once inside, there was no hesitation. He sat beside her on our couch, while I sat in a chair facing them. He tested the waters while we engaged in small talk, gently rubbing her knee, then down her leg. She was dressed normally, so nudging her skirt higher rewarded him with a view of her undies. A tentative touch of her undies resulted in a consensual moan. He went for sex. I sat on the end of our bed and looked at my wife. She was naked, panting from Allen exploring her body and using gentle kisses all over her body to arouse her. He had been with one couple before us. It's something she taught him. The greater the arousal, the hotter the sex.

My wife softly moaned as his mouth slid over a nipple. Allen's penis was hard as a rock. She was fondling him and kissing his balls. Suddenly he was on her, taking her missionary. He fucked her using deep, full strokes, pushing hard into her as he ejaculated. I watched my wife shudder as she orgasmed. As Allen pulled out, thick white cum ran down her leg. We finally experienced our deepest married fantasy, and I think Allen experienced his as well. Three days later, he serviced her again.

Published 
Written by Hub12345
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments