Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Best Friend

"Two lifelong best friends become even closer"

74
11 Comments 11
7.3k Views 7.3k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"Just a quick, fun, little romp of a story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you like it!"

It was shortly after the end of the school day and Josh and Gavin were speeding toward Gavin’s house. It was part of their daily ritual at that time of the year. They both had baseball practice at 4:00, so there was a bit less than an hour to drive to Gavin’s house, grab a quick bite to eat, get changed, and drive back.

Josh always drove, because despite Gavin being sixteen, he only had his learner’s permit. Still, it was a pretty fair exchange for Josh to do the driving and for Gavin’s mom to provide them with a quick bite to eat. It was usually in the form of a sandwich or some other quick and portable food. Gavin only lived a few miles from the school, so it was a relatively quick trip.

One day in particular, as the boys charged into Gavin’s house, it was conspicuously quiet. There was a handwritten note on the counter that indicated that Gavin’s mom had gone grocery shopping and would be back later. She had left a crock pot on with meatballs and sauce bubbling away.

Both of the boys were famished, of course, so they each scooped out some meatballs into a bowl. Almost simultaneously, they grabbed a fork and stuffed one into their mouths. The blazing hot meatballs immediately burned their tongues and were quickly ejected back into the bowl.

“Uh, maybe we should let these cool down for a minute,” Gavin wisely advised.

The boys charged up the stairs to Gavin’s room with their backpacks in hand. They normally changed clothes in Gavin’s room, but this time they left the door open since nobody was home. Still, it felt kind of bold and daring.

Josh tossed his backpack on top of Gavin’s bed and pulled out his baseball uniform. Keeping a close eye on Gavin as he gathered his gear, Josh removed both his shirt and shorts. Already down to just his underwear and socks, Josh took a seat on the edge of Gavin’s bed as he pulled off his everyday socks and casually put on his matching baseball socks.

It was all part of Josh’s normal routine, but somehow Gavin never seemed to be any the wiser. Every day, Josh would hurry and undress just so he could show off for Gavin and then get a good look at him as he undressed.

The two boys had been lifelong best friends. Gavin, although a few months younger, was slightly taller and much more athletic. Josh was never very good at sports, although he did enjoy playing them. Most of all, he was just there to hang out with Gavin.

Josh had spent much of the past several years waiting for the perfect opportunity to “come out” to Gavin. Although some opportunities had presented themselves, he had always chickened out. Part of Josh’s hesitancy was due to the fact that he was fairly sure that Gavin was straight. Gavin had a girlfriend a few months prior whom he had engaged in sexual activities with, so he was bisexual at best.

While Josh was quite slender and seemed to lack any muscular definition at all, Gavin was lean and toned. His modestly bulging biceps, slight pectoral definition, and six-pack abs made Josh swoon every single time that he saw him.

Josh bided his time until Gavin removed his shirt. It was his way of making sure he at least got to see some skin. Josh quickly rose up to his feet and turned his back toward Gavin. With one quick tug, he yanked off his underwear. He pretended to fumble with his compression shorts for a while before sliding them on and turning back toward Gavin.

It was perfect timing as Gavin had just removed his own underwear. Thankfully, he had forgotten to grab his compression shorts while he gathered his clothing. Josh attempted to conceal the fact that he was carefully watching Gavin as he foraged through his underwear drawer. Upon closer inspection, Josh could see that Gavin’s penis was partially erect. Normally, the skin of his uncut penis pinched tightly over the tip, concealing the head entirely. This day, however, the foreskin had begun to peel back, exposing the pinkish tip of Gavin’s cock. Josh could only surmise that meant that it wanted to “come out and play.”

Feeling emboldened, Josh stood up and questioned, “What are you so excited about bro?”

Gavin looked downward as if he didn’t know about his current status. Before he could think up an answer, Josh went on the offensive.

“Were you checking me out earlier? You were, weren’t you?”

“Whatever, man,” Gavin scoffed.

Josh knew that it was merely an unintentional bit of teenage excitement, but he decided to see if he could initiate something.

Josh approached Gavin and nudged him on the shoulder.

“Did my sexy ass get you all excited?” he chided.

Gavin’s cheeks became rosy, and he retaliated with a shove of his own.

“Nobody’s looking at your scrawny ass, bro!” he barked.

“Nobody, except for you,” Josh returned.

Josh gave Gavin a second shove and a playful wrestling match quickly broke out. The two struggled briefly as Josh lured Gavin toward the bed. He knew that he couldn’t overpower his friend even if he tried, but he wasn’t trying very hard either. As they bumped into the bed, Josh fell backward onto it as Gavin’s naked body crashed on top of him. Undeterred, Gavin continued to wrestle with Josh. He climbed onto the bed, gained a dominant position over Josh, and pinned his hands to each side.

“Surrender!” he demanded.

“Okay, okay, I give up!” Josh pleaded, trying not to let on how pleased he was at the way things were transpiring.

Gavin loosened his grip but stared at Josh with intensity. He held his intimidating stare until he realized that their torsos were tightly pressed together. It would seem that Gavin’s previous unintentional excitement had become a full-blown wrestling boner. Josh’s erection, however, had everything to do with Gavin's naked body being on top of him.

A surprised look flashed across Gavin’s face, and he didn’t seem to know whether he dared to get up or not. Before he could decide, Josh stared into his eyes.

JuliaLee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JuliaLee

“Fuck me,” Josh challenged.

Gavin said nothing. He hesitated for a moment before climbing off of the bed. As Josh sat up, he could see that Gavin had already returned to his underwear drawer and was burrowing through it once again. He was disappointed that he didn’t even get a good look at Gavin’s erect cock before he turned his back.

Josh feared that this incident might end their friendship or result in him being “outed” to his friends or family. When Gavin turned back toward Josh, his cock was still completely rigid, and the head poked against his midsection just below his navel. Gavin’s erect penis had an unusual shape. It curved considerably upward from the base, then seemed to correct itself near the tip. It was slightly narrow and seemed to be about seven inches long.

To Josh’s surprise, instead of holding his underwear in his hand, there was a condom instead.

Aggressively, Gavin bit into the corner of the package, tearing it open. Josh watched intently as Gavin’s trembling hands attempted to unroll the condom down his cock. When Gavin finished, he finally made eye contact with Josh who immediately turned back toward the bed, pulled his underwear down to his ankles, and bent over the bed. At that moment, he felt like that sort of position would be less confrontational to Gavin.

Almost immediately, Josh felt Gavin’s left hand grab a hold of his backside. Josh hoped that there was still some lubricant remaining on the condom but he feared that there wouldn’t be. After one firm shove, Gavin gained entry. Josh let out a whimper as he collapsed onto the bedspread.

A surge of manly confidence rushed over Gavin. He had never previously felt as sexually powerful as he did at that moment. He waited for a bit until Josh affirmed that he was ready and pleaded for Gavin to start slowly.

It was Josh’s first time and although he had experimented with some makeshift dildos, none of them had been very large in either thickness or length. Still, it only took a minute or two for his body to adjust to Gavin’s cock. He could hear Gavin quietly mouthing the words “Oh, fuck” to himself several times as he got warmed up.

Noticing that Josh had squirmed his way almost completely onto the bed, Gavin climbed up on the bed in pursuit. He hoisted Josh up onto his knees and continued fucking Josh with his hands firmly grasping Josh's hips.

Josh raised his torso up so that both of the boys were in a kneeling position. In an effort to keep Josh from squirming away, Gavin wrapped his right hand around Josh’s chest. Josh responded by placing his left hand over Gavin’s.

At that moment, Josh realized that he had never felt more like his “true self.” Josh grabbed onto his cock and started to rub the head with his thumb. With Gavin’s muscular torso pressed against him as well as gyrating his hips in slow, deep strokes, Josh didn’t last very long. As he quickly climaxed, he wildly sprayed his load all over Gavin’s bedspread. Josh surely would have fallen forward had Gavin not been holding him upright. He was pretty certain that Gavin was unaware that he had just came. That was probably for the best since Gavin most likely would not have wanted Josh's cum all over his bedspread.

Just as Josh had started to recover, Gavin released his grip. Josh felt two hands on his shoulders as they aggressively forced his upper body down to the mattress and held him in place. He could scarcely move his arms in that position. That, along with the way that Gavin was positioned behind him, as well as the fact that his underwear was still tangled around his ankles offered Josh very little freedom of movement.

Gavin was clearly overcome with lust. He started to pummel Josh’s ass with long, hard thrusts. He grunted like some sort of wild animal each time their bodies crashed together.

Josh, in turn, let out an effeminate groan with each repetition. He felt somewhat like he had become merely an object to provide pleasure to Gavin. That wasn’t necessarily something that he had a problem with. Although Gavin had become quite aggressive, he wasn’t hurting Josh in any respect, even if he was approaching that fine line.

After a couple of minutes, Gavin stopped moving completely. He continued to force himself against Josh’s backside with all of his might. The sound of Gavin breathing heavily through clenched teeth filled the room just before he came. Gavin let out several long sighs as he dreamily moaned an elongated, “Fuck!”

Soon after, Gavin’s body crumpled onto Josh’s back. He was sticky with sweat, and he blasted the back of Josh’s neck with his hard, hot breaths. A moment later, Gavin climbed off of Josh. By the time Josh had turned around, Gavin was already exiting the bedroom.

Josh got up and untangled his shorts from his ankles. He sheepishly headed to the bathroom, where he expected to find Gavin.

By the time Josh arrived, Gavin had already removed and wrapped the condom up inside a tissue. Josh was disappointed that he didn’t at least get to see how much cum he had milked from Gavin in their torrid little exchange. He had grand visions of the used condom heavy with an abundance of semen dangling from Gavin’s flaccid dong.

Without saying a word, Gavin handed Josh a washcloth and towel. While both of the boys could surely have used a shower, their romantic diversion had left them very short on time. Josh watched attentively as Gavin carefully peeled back his foreskin and tried to clean his sensitive cock as well as possible. Josh waited until Gavin left to clean up. He didn’t think that Gavin would want to see him washing his backside.

The boys got dressed, ate, and drove to practice without saying a word. Baseball practice went much the same. Josh feared that Gavin would never come around to dealing with what had happened.

On the drive home, though, Gavin finally broke the silence.

“Do you…uh…like to suck dick?” he asked nervously.

Josh smiled.

“Hmm,” he thought aloud, “maybe I should find a place to pull over and we can figure that out together.”

Published 
Written by SuccubusSlayer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments