Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Atlantic City

"Older couples first time in a group"

26
6 Comments 6
2.7k Views 2.7k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Author's Notes

"Just starting to write about our first experience. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Looking for some thoughts!"

We just finished watching a great concert and were walking down the boardwalk to our hotel. We were walking hand in hand on a beautiful spring night. It wasn’t summer yet so most of the crowd was concertgoers. We are fifty years old but like to get a little dressed up sometimes and see a good show and spend a night out. Chloe is a 5’0” Puerto Rican with all the expected Latina curves. I’m a 6’1” mostly Irish dude. We try but aren’t in the best shape of our lives. Kids and work get in the way.

Chloe leans in and says let’s get a drink and let some of the crowd die down. I never say no to a drink. We stepped onto the next hotel on the boardwalk and found a quiet bar in the corner.

Rather than get a table, we took two available bar seats and checked out the menu. I knew I was going to get a beer but wanted to see what they had on draft. Chloe had a few edibles at the show and there was a chance she wouldn’t drink, but was looking at the menu with me, anyway.

“Hey guys, I am Siobhan. Can I get you something?” I was still looking down at the menu, but looked up at the question. Staring back at me, leaning over the bar to hear a beautiful redhead with gorgeous green eyes and a small nose ring caught my eye. Her long, curly red hair was in a loose ponytail and it looked like she had been working hard. 

She had a classic tuxedo shirt on with her sleeves rolled up and was smiling at me.  Probably one extra button was undone on the shirt to show off amazing cleavage. I have always found a white button-up shirt, one of the sexiest things ever. The idea of slowly unbuttoning the shirt to find what was underneath always got me excited.

Chloe put her hand on my leg when she looked up. I broke the silence. “Hey Siobhan, how are you?”

“I’m great. What can I get you guys?”

I looked at Chloe and deferred to her first. She just asked for water and more time to look at the menu. I asked for a local IPA I hadn’t tried, and Siobhan took off to get the drinks.

Chloe’s grip tightened on my thigh, and she said, “She is gorgeous, holy crap.”

I never know exactly how to respond to these statements and normally grunt some response, but Chloe was right, Siobhan was stunning.

She brought the drinks back, and we started some conversation.

“Thanks, Siobhan, how’s your night been” I started.

She smiled and seemed to loosen up a bit. “It’s been good, pretty steady crowd all night. What are you guys up to?”

It was Chloe’s turn. “Just walking back to our hotel from a concert at the convention center.”

Siobhan hit the bar. “Damn, if I weren’t working, I would have been there. How was it?”

“Awesome," we both said. 

“Great crowd, great music,” I said.

“Fuck.” Siobhan said, “I am so jealous. Tell me more.”

“It was just fantastic,” Chloe answered. “Even after all these years, her voice is amazing!”

I agreed. “I am not as big a fan as Chloe, but it was fantastic.”

“Chloe, very cool,” Siobhan said, extending her hand to shake Chloe’s. Chloe reached out and Siobhan took her hand, and they made deep eye contact that seemed like minutes before Chloe said. “Great to meet you” and broke away.

Siobhan turned to me and said “And you? Who is here with Chloe?”

“Hey, I’m Derek,” I said, grabbing her hand. Her green eyes were intense. She placed her second hand on top of mine and her gaze was so hard to pull away from. It felt like an awkwardly long time before she finally said “Again, totally jealous, shout at me if you need anything” and she was gone. 

I tried not to let Chloe see, but holy crap, she was beautiful. Before I had a chance to gather myself, Chloe pushed me and said, “Oh my god, she was beautiful. I couldn’t tell if she was hitting on me or you, but honestly, I might switch sides.”

I chuckled, but was starting to get a little hard thinking about Chloe with Siobhan. We have talked about bringing other people to the bedroom but never really serious.

“Yeah, I guess we just need some drugs like you always say,” I joked while taking a swig of my beer.

I could see Chloe staring at me out of the corner of my eye. “I might be serious,” she said. Now I was intrigued and couldn’t believe we were having this conversation.

*****

The girls were in a 69 position. I was behind Siobhan, holding her hips and slowly pushing my dick deep into her pussy. When I was as deep as I could go, I stopped, and Chloe grabbed hold of my ass to pull her head up and lick my balls. I can't even attempt to explain the sensation the first time. 

Just as slowly as I went in, I pulled out and Chloe licked my shaft from base to tip. I continued super slow strokes and at the top of each, when I was as deep as I could go, Chloe licked my balls and Siobhan's clit at the same time.

Siobhan was starting to grind and pick up the pace. Chloe's hands continued to grab and work on my ass, she had a finger on my asshole, starting to apply pressure. On my next thrust in, she slid a finger into my ass just slightly. I now have my shaft buried deep in Siobhan's mound while a finger is playing with my ass hole and my wife's licking my balls.

We all started to pick up the pace. I was mesmerized by the tattoo that ran up Siobhan's back and traced the Celtic symbols from her lower back up to the base of her neck. When my eyesight traveled to the back of her beautiful red hair, I remembered Tobias.

Tobias had Chloe's legs straight up in the air, holding her ankles. My wife was getting her pussy smashed by another guy while a beautiful redhead was licking her clit. Tobias pulled all the way out, and the next stroke was in Siobhan's mouth. He slowly started to alternate from mouth to pussy. Tobias was thick and long, but Siobhan took it all in.

He looked up and gave me a smile and a wink. I got the feeling he had done this before, certainly not his first experience like me. He pushed Chole's ankles further back and gave them to me to hold. She was always flexible and loved this position. I held her ankles back near Siobhan's ass and Tobias started to go deeper with the new angle. He grabbed her ass to prop her up a little more and pounded her for about 10 fast strokes. I could feel her shuddering underneath me. She stopped licking my balls and I could picture her eyes closed and a smile on her face.

Siobhan started to push back harder and harder on my dick. Tobias slowed down so Chloe could catch her breath. I felt her tongue back on my balls. Siobhan looked over her shoulder and her gorgeous green eyes locked on mine. "Let's switch," she said, crawling off my cock. 

She turned herself and gave Chloe a deep kiss while Tobias and I watched. Finally, Siobhan turned Chole over on her stomach and laid on her back. 

I now had both faces right in front of me, and Tobias was staring at both of their asses. Siobhan started to kiss the back of Chloe's neck and reached across her body and started to play with her tits. Chloe looked up at me with a smile. She could reach forward and pull me closer to her, guiding my cock into her mouth. It was rock hard, and my balls were so tight. Chloe took me to the base and her hand was playing with my sack. I knew she could taste a combination of my pre cum and Siobhan's pussy. 

Thoughts like that kept coming into my head and just making me harder than ever. Siobhan looked up and, not wanting to be left out, she crawled a little bit further up and guided my dick out of Chloe's mouth to hers. At that point, the girls took turns on my dick. While one was slowly sucking the full length, the other shifted and was licking my balls.

Tobias was still ready for some action from the back. Siobhan's ass was positioned for easier access. I watched him spread her ass cheeks and slowly stick the tip of his cock in her ass. Her eyes popped open at the first pressure, but as she relaxed, he was able to slowly work into her ass. I watched this as both girls' mouths were all over me. Once he got going, he grabbed a hold of Siobhan's hips and worked himself deep in her ass.

The angle just wasn’t right for me. I took Siobhan’s shoulders, gently rolling her off Chloe and laying them both on their backs side by side. Now, I had their heads leaning over the edge of the chaise, and I straddled Siobhan and guided my dick into her waiting mouth.

I looked up and saw Chloe reaching her hand over to play with Siobhan's clit. Tobias wasted no time, he got on his knees and propped Chloe’s ass on his thighs until he found the right position and slowly slid his wide cock into her wet pussy. Watching my wife take this strange dick in her pussy excited me and I felt my dick get even harder than it already was if that was possible. I could tell from up here she was soaking wet; her lips were glistening and as Tobias withdrew his dick, it was covered in her wet pussy juice.

I took my dick out and held it in my hand while I inched further up. I positioned my balls over Siobhan's mouth and lowered them. She gladly opened up and started to suck and lick my balls. I was slowly stroking my cock while she was playing with me. She would take one in her mouth and suck on it and let it out with a pop and a giggle. This got Chloe laughing also while Tobias continued to slowly fuck her while she played with Siobhan's pussy. For all the hesitation leading up to this moment, it seems Chloe was enjoying herself. I knew I was. I looked down at her and smiled. She locked my eyes, nodded over to Siobhan and winked.

I understood the message. Siobhan needed some more attention, and I wanted to taste her sweet pussy. I propped my knees up on the edge of the chaise and lowered myself to her pussy. My cock was fully in her throat now and I was slowly controlling the motion, but she was taking it all. I never felt my dick go that deep. Once I bent over, the angle allowed me to slowly go deeper and deeper. 

My mouth met Siobhan’s pussy lips and started with a long lick from clit as far as I could go and slowly back. I used my fingers to spread her lips and get my tongue deeper. I could feel her hips starting to move with my rhythm. Next to me, I could hear Tobias’ cock starting to slide in and out of my wife faster. The perfect sound of wet slippery sex.

I could sense everyone starting to move quickly. My balls were tight. Chloe reached on and gave me a hand by sticking a finger in Siobhan's pussy. I could tell she liked that because she started moving faster and taking my dick even deeper. I could hear Chloe moaning next to me and a continuous thrusting from Tobias. We all felt ready. Chloe was first and shouted, “Oh my god, oh my god!” 

I knew that shout—she was coming. I couldn’t look over because my face was buried in Siobhan's pussy and I wanted to finish her off. I grabbed her ass cheeks and dug in, pulling her closer so my tongue could get even deeper. It worked, I felt her shuddering underneath me and a warm flow hitting my face. With my dick in her mouth, I couldn’t hear the words, but I knew she came. 

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

With that done, I was ready. I pulled out of her mouth and grabbed my dick, and pointed it at the girls’ faces. I exploded, shooting a stream of come, first on Siobhan and then moving over to Chloe. Tobias wouldn’t be outdone, and I looked up to watch his giant load hit Chloe’s stomach and her tits, with some even making it to her chin. He was still milking his dick when I looked down. 

What a sight, Chloe and Siobhan looked perfect, faces covered in come, a look of pleasure and release in their eyes. My dick was already soft, but Siobhan slid it in her mouth with a purr and said, “Let’s clean you guys off.” 

She licked me clean and then crawled over to Siobhan, who was still lying on her back, spent. Siobhan started to gather all the come in her mouth, licking it off Chloe’s stomach and chest and finally face. Then she positioned her tits where I came over Chloe’s mouth and Chloe didn't hesitate to lick the cum off Siobhan's tits, collecting as much as she could.

The girls were kneeling now, facing each other in the middle of the chaise. They pulled Tobias and me closer and we were now positioned on either side of them. Siobhan started giving Chloe a deep kiss. I could see some come starting to dribble out between their lips. I couldn’t believe it, but I could feel my dick twitch a little, it was slowly starting to get hard again. 

After a few seconds, they switched. Siobhan turned to me and grabbed my face with both hands, she made eye contact first and her green eyes were amazing, and she smiled and kissed me so deeply with a passion and a yearning. I could feel hot come moving between our mouths as we kissed. It was strange and sexy at the same time. It was probably only 20 seconds, maybe a little longer, and the girls switched again.

Now I was in front of my wife. Her eyes were sparkling, and she was smiling. I didn’t see an ounce of regret. She leaned in and kissed me like never before a combination of all of our come and sex all mixed in with her normal taste. It was amazing.

It was barely thirty minutes, and I couldn't believe I was hard again. Siobhan knelt in front of me, sucking my cock. She has been working on it for a few minutes now. After we all just laid around for about twenty minutes, she was the first one to say she wasn't done for the night. 

She stood me up and dropped to her knees. She started slowly, mostly licking from the base to the tip, long, soft, wet licks while cupping my balls in her hand, and I could feel her fingers applying pressure behind my balls. After a few minutes of that, she was starting to get the reaction she expected. I was starting to get erect. She reached up and took my hand and placed it on the back of her head. She looked up at me and held my eyes while she switched from licking to a huge suck. She never left my eyes while she took my whole dick in her mouth to the base. She held it at the bottom and pushed harder in the space between my balls and asshole. While she had me all the way in, somehow, she could lick my balls.

I glanced over and saw Chole on her knees doing the same thing to Tobias. He held her head with both of his hands and was slowly fucking her face. She had her hands clenching his ass and pulling him closer with each thrust. She was taking him to the base. She was letting him be in control. He was setting the pace and depth.

Siobhan took me out of her mouth and called over her shoulder, "Chloe, I am going to fuck your husband. Is that cool? Tobias, are you ready for round 2?"

I could hear Tobias' dick pop out of Chloe's mouth before she answered. "Oh, yes to both. Please fuck him and I have Tobias ready. What do you have in mind, Siobhan?"

"Oh, there is something I'd like to try," she said and stood up and walked to the chaise, and laid on her right side, pushing her ass out to the middle of the lounge. "Derek, I want you to fuck me from behind; I love this angle. Chloe, you next, rub your tits up and down Derek, play with his ass, reach around and play with my tits and pussy, whatever you want from that spot. Tobias, get behind Chloe and fuck the shit out of her."

"My pleasure," Tobias said with a smile.

I crawled behind Siobhan and had to grab her left leg and spread her out to find the right spot. She reached down between our legs and grabbed my dick, placing the tip right at her wet opening. I slid in easily. This isn't always the best angle I find, but with a little movement and spreading her leg further, I was able to find the right spot. I started slow.

Chloe climbed in behind me as Siobhan said. I felt her right hand make its way under my head while her left hand found my hip and dug in. I could feel her large tits rubbing on my back. They were perfect. Siobhan's tits were a bit smaller, but still a handful. Her nipples though were gigantic and at the moment rock hard. I played with the nipples on her left tit, twisting and pulling while I continued to softly fuck her from behind.

I think Tobias quickly found his spot because I could feel Chole's movements change. It was obvious she was getting fucked the way her tits were now bounding up and down on my back. Not the slow rubbing motion she started with, but that obvious big tit motion when you are getting pounded from behind.

The four of us were finding a groove and our pace started to match each other. Tobias came out fast and I was slow, but we settled somewhere in the middle. I reached back and grabbed Chloe's left leg to open her up more and see if Tobias could get deeper. I think it worked; her nails dug into my hip, and we all sped up.

The four of us were as close as you could get, with almost no space between any of us. It was just a pile of legs and arms. The girl's left legs were spread up in the air and we were both pounding them from behind. Chloe's hands roamed from me to Siobhan and back. I kept playing with Siobhan's tits and just enjoyed the moment.

I could feel Chloe moving faster, her breathing in my ear told me she might be getting close. She whispered in my ear, "Oh my god, this is amazing. I can't believe we waited this long. I am so happy we did this together." I smiled and was in total agreement. 

She kept whispering in my ear. "I'm going to reach back and grab Tobias' balls, just like you like. I'm about to burst. I think that will make him go also."

She started to rock and moan deeper. Her tits were rubbing up and down my back while Tobias kept fucking her faster and faster. I felt her hand leave my hips and I could picture her trying to reach back and find Tobias' balls. Tobias moaned deeper and said, "Holy fuck," I think she found them.

When Chole heard Tobias say that, she exploded, "Holy fuck" she repeated. "Holy fuck is right. Fuck me, Tobias, oh my god I'm coming again.” I felt her hot juice coming out between her legs. We were all so close, that some of it was running down the back of my legs. It might have been her grabbing his balls, might have been all the yelling or the hot pussy juice, but Tobias came almost immediately. He pulled out spread her wider and let loose. 

I felt his warm spray hit my back and I am sure was just covering Chole's legs and stomach and dripping down her pussy.  Normally, that might have grossed me out. We were all just rolling around in so much come and warm flowing sex. I could sense Tobias roll on his back, he was done.

I was railing Siobhan as hard as ever. I had her leg so far up and pinned up near my ear. I had found the perfect angle. "Chloe, help me out here." 

She immediately understood and climbed over both of us, planting her face right in front of Siobhan's pussy. She just sat there and watched for a little bit. I couldn't see her, but imagined her looking at Siobhan's perfect red landing strip while my dick was moving in and out. I had worked both of my arms around Siobhan's body and had both tits in my hands and was pulling and tugging on her nipples.

Chloe must have seen enough because I felt her head join the fun. From Siobhan's reaction, I think Chloe used her tongue on Siobhan's clit. Between the unknown tongue and my pounding, Siobhan was just about ready to burst. She moved her left hand and pulled Chloe's face deeper. I felt the pressure of her tongue on my dick now. Siobhan let out a huge "Oh yesss, shit Derek, fuck" and I felt her spray. Chloe must have got the worst of it; she pulled back and now I could see her face and it was glistening with Siobhan's warm thick juices.

That look was enough for me. I pulled out, and a blast of come shot out of my dick. Chloe was still in the general area and the first burst caught her right in the mouth. She licked her lips, and all the juices were mixing. I kept spraying, but less and less each time.

No one moved to clean up. Chloe climbed back to her spot between me and Tobias and we all just laid there. I was still facing Siobhan's back as my dick was softening. She hadn't moved or said anything yet and was just lying still. I was looking directly at the back of her gorgeous red hair and using my hands to gently trace the curves of her body from her hips up to the base of her neck. I was kissing the back of her neck and looking at her tattoo. Chloe was behind me doing the same to me. Using her nails to trace my hips and shoulders. We were all quiet, and the motions were very limited but comforting.

We may have all fallen asleep, I'm not sure, but eventually, Siobhan stretched and said, "My gosh guys, that exceeded all of my expectations. That was tremendous. I sure hope you have some more concert tickets in the future."

Chloe said she would be looking at the lineup as soon as we got home.

It was 5 am. We had to leave before the cleaning crew started to make the rounds. Siobhan had snuck us into the pool lounge area in the middle of the night. We all got dressed and hugged like longtime friends, assuring each other we would do this again.

Chloe and I walked hand in hand to the room and crashed hard. The alarm went off at 10:30, we had to check out by noon. If you can believe it, I woke up with morning wood. We didn't have a long time, but I rolled Chloe over, quickly moved down between her legs, and licked her pussy until she came. I hopped off the bed and grabbed her legs, pulling her over to me and spreading her wide, holding her ankles, pushing her legs back, and entered her. 

I was in a rush. I wanted her. I wanted to explode. It didn't take me long. Her big tits were bouncing the way I like. It took a minute at the longest. I pulled out and came on her stomach. We both hopped in the shower and cleaned up really quickly to get in the car for the hour's drive home.

What an unexpected night this turned out to be. We would have a lot to talk about on the drive home, but I have a feeling this might not be the last time something like this happens.

Published 
Written by derekandchloe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments