Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Double Dribble

"An exhibition basketball game's Over Time period sparks new desires..."

62
8 Comments 8
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"A short story for Zoey - Hope you enjoy it."

Growing up in the outback, I was pretty naïve when it came to city ways. My typical Friday night was laying on the hood of a Jeep, looking at the stars, and fending off the bloke who wanted to get his hand on my boobs or down my pants.

In our small community, everyone knew everyone, so if you ever put out for anyone, all the guys wanted some ass. This made high school freaking unbearable because I really wanted to be fucked. I think on the inside, I was a girl who wanted cocks, but I was afraid that once I got one, I wouldn't be able to control myself and become the "class slut."

Like a lot of girls, I lost my cherry the night of the junior prom. Boy, was that anticlimactic. I think it lasted a total of five minutes. Once he climbed on me, it was just a blur, and then it was over.

Afterwards, I thought to myself, "What's the big deal about this? I felt nothing!" Plus, he stained my dress.

It was summer vacation, so my bestie and I got some tickets to an exhibition basketball game in Melbourne. We were both on our school's girls' basketball team. I'm not tall, five foot four, but in spite of being top-heavy, I can dribble and have a pretty fair outside shot. 

One night, I was shooting lights out from long range, and the crowd, as it was, began chanting my name, "Zoey...Zoey...Zoey", every time I handled the ball. We won the game by ten points, and I scored a team-high eighteen points. That was the best night of my high school life.

Anyways, back to our Melbourne trip, Leah and I got to the gym early to watch warm-ups. It was a traveling team of American college boys versus one of our local semi-pro teams. Most of the American's team members were Black except for three token White boys.

Since the tickets were for open seating and because we got there early, Leah and I sat in the front row. I couldn't keep my eyes off one American boy, err, man, who played forward. He looked like milk chocolate, was at least six foot five and seemed to be pretty funny from the side conversions we heard. I smiled at him a few times, and he winked back at me.

The game was won by the Americans and every time my forward would run past us, he would look my way and wink or smile at me. Leah wanted to leave right after the game, but I wanted to get his autograph. You never know he might be the next LeBron. Leah said that she would wait for me outside.

They were all high-fiving afterwards. I asked for his autograph before they left the court. 

He scribbled something, then, while heading to the showers, said, "Why don't you hang around, and I'll get the rest of the team to sign your program, too." I handed him my program, and off he went.

It wasn't very long, maybe ten minutes, when he returned with my program. They all had signed it just like he promised. There were still people mingling around the gym, but I didn't take notice of them.

"So, what's your name?"

"Zoey."

"I saw you watching me during warm-ups and the game. I scored some points for you. Did you notice?"

"Yes, you can really jump high and have a nice shot."

"Oh, so you play basketball, too."

"Yes, I'm our point guard, but we're not that good."

"Oh, so you're the ball handler."

"Yes, I'm the best dribbler on our team."

"I can dribble, too. I'd like to let you handle my balls."

I blushed at such a forward comment, but I guess American boys are like that.

"Zoey, why don't we go under the bleachers and get acquainted?"

I followed him under the bleachers, then he guided me up against the wall and put most of his weight on me. He smelled of cologne, and I heard people talking in the distance.

BellahBrunette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BellahBrunette

"How' bout a kiss, little girl?"

He kissed me. I didn't resist. The second time, he French kissed me, and his right hand found my ample boob. I thought about pushing him away, but it felt too good. I think I wanted it.

Soon, his hands were all over me, and I was pleased to be enjoyed by a college man. His hand slipped inside my panties. I tried to move, but his weight was too much. Once again, I liked how it felt. He slipped one of his long fingers inside my pussy. I was drenched.

He was finger-fucking me. God, I was so hot, then he stopped.

"Let's get you out of those clothes so we can really get a good look at you, white girl."

I listened but didn't hear a sound except the beating of my heart. I guess there wasn't anyone left in the gym except us two.

He took off my clothes and lay me down on his coat, then pulled his pants down.

Holy shit, his cock was the size of my arm. He rubbed it around on my wet pussy and began to push it inside me. It hurt and felt wonderful simultaneously. He began fucking me. Fucking me really well. I mean, like, I'd never been fucked before.

"How does this black cock feel in that white pussy?"

"Good, so good."

Just then, I heard more voices, and someone said, "Let's check under the bleachers for some money."

"Whoa, dude. You're fucking one of the locals?"

"Yeah, she's a tight hole, soft and curvy just the way I like 'em."

"Are you gonna share?"

"I'm okay with it. Let me ask her...Zoey, we can all fuck you, right?"

I was in a state of euphoria and shouldn't have been answering any questions, but I blurted out, "Yes, do whatever you want to me. It feels wonderful."

Immediately, the other four took their clothes off. I was rolled onto my knees. My forward slipped his cock out of my pussy and began rubbing it on my butt hole.

"I... never..."

It was too late. He pushed his big, black cock into my ass. It burned at first, then felt good.

"Wait, I...," Another big, black cock filled my mouth.

"Suck it, bitch." 

I began bobbing up and down on his monster meat. My forward rolled me on my back with his cock still in me. Someone shoved their big cock in my pussy. I was being fucked in my ass and my pussy together. My hands were guided to two big hunks of meat, so I began stroking those things.

My forward shot load in my ass, someone came in my mouth, another in my pussy and the two hand jobs came on my boobs. They switched positions and fucked me all over again, and again, and again.

After what seemed like an hour, I lay there covered in cum, cum dripping from my every hole. My boobs and face were coated with cum. I was in a stupor. It was a blur, just like my first time, except this time, I really got fucked and fucked and fucked. One that I would remember for eternity.

They dressed and left me there, splayed out naked on the floor under the bleachers.

I was unable to move, exhausted, totally fucked in every which way a girl could be fucked.

I heard a voice. It was the janitor, "Girl, what's your name?" 

"I... don't... remember. I hope I'm not pregnant."

In my Senior year, I became the "class slut" just as I thought I might, except I just fucked black guys.

You know what they say, "Once you've gone Black, there's no turning back!"

Amen to that, brother!!

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments