Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Captive

"A blindfold and restraints can release your inhibitions."

23
3 Comments 3
2.3k Views 2.3k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"Untrue fantasy that my wife and I share."

For some unknown reason, you have me blindfolded with my hands tied and have me lying in the backseat of your car. I am not sure where you got it from, but you fed me a Viagra before starting our drive; I am trying unsuccessfully to track the turns you are making in my head to figure out where you are taking me.

I am somewhat distracted, considering I keep drifting off with thoughts about what you are planning.

Are you thinking, blowjob in a risky location?

Forcing me to taste your pussy in some exotic location? Outside? Will we get caught?

All these things are making me hard and keeping me from concentrating on the route you are driving.

I wonder if my erection is from the pill or just my increased level of arousal of not knowing your plan.

After a half hour or so of driving, the car stops, no idea where we are.

I hear you get out, but you don’t open the door to let me out for what seems like forever. I am left there to imagine what is next, my hands are tied and lying in my lap. My cock is rock hard, which I can’t resist squeezing and stroking through the material of my shorts.

I can feel my swollen head, oozing that familiar pre cum and is starting to soak the material in a big way.

My fingers drive deep between my thighs and play with my ass. Pull slowly up to my balls, squeeze with cupped fingers…suddenly the door opens.

I am caught playing with myself!

I wonder if you were watching through the window.

I like to masturbate for you, so it isn’t a bad thought.  

You help me out of the car and to my feet, leading me with your hand on my ass.

My fingers involuntarily squeeze my cock and balls, I have no idea whether anyone can see us. It is a short walk to what I think is a motel room.  

The door closes, you stop me in what must be the center of a room; my senses are working overtime to compensate for my lack of sight. There is the scent of some candles burning.

I hear movement a few feet away, you are still holding my ass, so the movement was someone else?

Who?

Did I just imagine it?

No, there it was again, someone is coming closer.  

Who would you have convinced to help with this game, someone we know?

Unlikely. Would be way too awkward.

A stranger?

I feel the light touch of a hand on the opposite ass cheek then the one you are holding; the two of you begin to guide me deeper into this unforeseen turn of events. My heart is pounding, caught somewhere between scared, not knowing who the other person is, and extremely aroused.

I am a little concerned that I could cum at any second and ruin whatever careful plans you have made. After a few steps, I am stopped; the two of you lift my arms and peel off my tee shirt over my head.

I am told to leave my arms there, feel two warm mouths begin to suck on both of my nipples, two tongues making circles and alternating between sucking hard and flicking out tongues. Making my nipples as hard as my cock.  

Two hands start to slide down my belly, one from each person. They meet at the waistband of my shorts, working together to unbutton my fly, releasing the uncomfortable pressure the tight shorts were putting on my package.

In seconds my fly is opened wide; both hands go into the waistband of my underwear, wrap around my shaft.

The fingers of two peoples’ hands are entwined around me and each other, the sensation almost makes me cum. I can hold off somehow, the team begins to squeeze and stroke slowly from the balls up the entire length to the very swollen head. Hesitate to let each of the ten fingers play with the little dripping slit, then back down to my balls.

From behind I feel the hands that were holding my ass start to push my shorts free, dropping to the floor.

I step out of them, and now am standing there in just my underwear with four hands groping my ass and my throbbing shaft.

I wonder if the pill is making me feel bigger, or is it the sensation of not knowing who it is that you are sharing me with? Either way, I feel I am harder and larger than I have ever been.  

I feel two mouths leave my nipples and start to make a trail with the tips of two tongues down my ribs until they get to the waistband of my last piece of clothing, both of you use your teeth to start pulling them down. Two hands are wrapped around both thighs, one from behind and one in front.

Twenty fingertips are caressing my cock, balls, ass cheeks, and exploring my crack. All at the same time. The underwear hits the floor and is kicked free.  

The two of you are kneeling beside me, I feel two mouths begin to wrap around the side of my shaft.

I visualize the two of you French kissing with my cock in the middle; the two of you start to move towards the head, a tongue traces the ridge between shaft and head, the other does the same. They meet at the underside; I feel them flick at each other like dueling birds over a morsel of food.  

The hands on my ass are squeezing the cheeks and reaching between the thighs to play with the underside of my balls.

For some reason, you both stop and stand up. I am helped with stepping over what I think is a bench, a leg on each side, sitting me down, and then laying me on my back.  

My hands are tied wide to a chair on either side of the bench, my legs are bound to two other chairs with them spread wide open exposing me to whatever torture you have in mind.  

When I am secure, I am left alone for a short while. I hear the two of you moving around, hear the rustling of clothes being removed, and my senses pick up the musky scent of sex from both sides of my head.

I feel the body heat of someone standing on both sides, there is a difference in the musky scents. I can tell what side you are on just by recognizing your beautiful scent.  

I feel your leg step over my head, you are straddling my head. Your scent has gotten stronger, you must be very wet. You start to tease me by lowering yourself until you are almost close enough for my tongue to dart out and taste your musky sweetness. Just out of reach, but close enough to smell every bit of your wet folds. I love your scent.  

I feel someone start to slide a tongue up the inside of my left thigh, they aren’t touching me with anything other than that wet tongue. Agonizingly slow trip up the inside passage of my leg; they get to my ass; I feel the new sensation of having a tongue on my anus, making some circles around the outside, flicks out to explore every part of it.

You lower yourself close enough now for me to get my first taste of you, careful to only let me lick your swollen wet lips, you guide my tongue lower until I am flicking your anus too.

I try to mimic to you what is happening to me.

All too soon they start a trail higher up my scrotum, sucking a ball lightly into a warm mouth.

You lower yourself down more; press yourself into my mouth, my nose is pressed between your saturated folds, you rock slightly to press it into your clit. You shift slightly and press my nose between your folds, my tongue makes circles around your sweet swollen bud.

I feel the person trace a path up my shaft and soon is exploring the ridges of my head, and the sensitive underside, they seem to be very good at what they are doing.

You pull away, then grind your clit into my lips.

GigiDamessco
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GigiDamessco

I suck hard and pull the little nub into my mouth, I hear a muffled moan from your chest.

The mouth wraps around my head and slowly sucks me into their wet lips.

You’re humping my face and pressing your clit into my mouth, your very close to cumming already.

I am now completely into the mouth that is expertly working my cock.

Suddenly you start to cum, your juices are flowing over my chin and face. You can’t stand it anymore and literally jump off my face, disappearing into the room.

The mouth is starting to bob up and down slowly, letting me slide out until just the tip is being sucked, then violently sucking me in completely to the base of the shaft.

I feel a leg step over my head, I think I am going to get to work my tongue into your pussy again, and as it gets closer, I realize that it isn’t you.

The scent is different, not as sweet, a little more musky, not unpleasant.  

My tongue reaches out for a timid taste, parts the offered lips, and plunges in deep. She is lowering herself very slowly, my tongue pushes in and out like a penis gone wild.

The mouth on my cock is bobbing faster now, stopping for a fraction of a second to suck the head, plunging me back in.

I am fucking their face and don’t have any control of the situation.

She is sitting on my face completely now; the lips are spread wide over my lips. I am poking her clitoris with my nose like a stick at a kitty.

She presses hard, sucking my tongue in deep.

I have no control of this situation either; she is moaning loudly, all my control disappears, and I start to cum.

I don’t have any ability to warn them before I shoot into their mouth.

She starts to rock harder and faster on my nose and tongue, her orgasm starts soon after mine.

I notice that they never stopped sucking on my cock, even after I unload my Viagra-induced cum into their mouth, they keep bobbing for a few moments until I am done convulsing. Amazingly I didn’t lose my erection, it must have been the pill.

Then I am alone. No one is touching me; I hear sex very near me. There are the unmistakable moans and squeaking of bed springs. I hear the familiar sound of your orgasm; I know this sound well, I love to hear you scream out loud when it is an exceptionally good one, are you masturbating?

I didn’t hear a vibrator, were you using your fingers on your clit?

But you aren’t the only one cumming.

I can only imagine what is happening. Everything goes silent in the room for a while, I hear the door open and close. Am I alone? Are you there? Is the other person still there?  

After a few moments, I hear and feel some movement. Someone is untying my restraints; I am free to sit up, my blindfold is removed, and you are sitting in front of me nude with a shy smile.

“Who was that?” I ask.  

You just smile, get up, walk to the other side of the room, and grab a camera that was on the table. You remove the card and put it into the slot of our laptop computer, after a few moments you turn it in for me to see the video of what just happened.  

I see you and another woman undress me; she is about the same size as you but with dark hair. No idea who she is, never seen her before; as it plays, you’re watching with me, start to rub my still erect cock while your other hand is fingering your pussy.

We get to the part where you start to straddle my head.

I didn’t notice where the person came from that was giving me the blow job, but to my surprise, it was a guy!  

I look at you with mild shock.

You smile and look down at my throbbing cock, and say, “It seemed like you enjoyed it, and the video isn’t making you any less hard now.”

I started watching the video again. I see your orgasm, you jump off me; and soon the other girl is straddling my face, the two of you must be taking turns running the camera.  

He never stops sliding me in and out of his mouth, he is kneeling on the floor nude between my legs. I can almost see his hard cock under the shadow of my leg, it looks huge! He is slowly masturbating his thick shaft in time with my shaft sliding in and out of his mouth.

Now we are at the point that I start to cum.

You zoom into the lips that are wrapped around your man’s cock, catching the moment that I am Cumming into his mouth, my load is too much for him to control. Cum starts to ooze out the corner of his lips.

You back off as she starts to scream out, zooming in on my tongue working her pussy. She rocks back and forth and presses her wet lips to mine, then suddenly stands and steps away.

Now I am alone, I see what the noises of sex were all about.

The three of you are on the bed; he has you in a from the behind position, and your knees are spread wide as he is pushing what looks like eight inches of thick cock into you.

I notice that she is laying on her back under you and is sucking on your clit while he enters you; that explains how loud your moaning was.

To my surprise, you lower your head and start to suck on her clit too; he is pounding into you as you taste a woman for the first time in your life.

You just keep rocking back to her pussy, greedily sucking her lips into your mouth every time he pushes you close enough.

The three of you start to cum. He pulls out and shoots his load onto your outer lips and in her waiting mouth. You collapse onto her, grinding her lips into your clitoris; you are driving your tongue between her folds to suck her clit between yours.

The three of you lie there to catch your breath, soon they dress and leave the room.  

When the video is over, you explain that you found them on a swinger’s site and wanted to explore a little bi-play for both of us.

I had to admit that it was a real turn-on, both watching her play with your pussy and you sucking her clit. Watching a strange guy give me a blowjob was fascinating; he certainly knew what he was doing, my only regret was not being allowed to taste his pussy-soaked cock.  

I don’t know if it was the pill or all the action of the video, but I must have you.

I throw you back onto the bed, drop down to suck your pussy lips into my mouth. Your juices are mixed with the stickiness of his cum and your overflowing sex.

I clean you completely inside and out, from your cute little ass all the way up to your swollen clit.

You scream out, your hips are bucking, driving my nose and tongue into your folds. You cum quickly, drag me upwards; we kiss, our lips and tongues sucking each other in.

You spread your legs wide, pull your knees up and tell me, “You want to be fucked right now by a real man!”

I start by pressing just the head in, you try to pull me in faster, but I resist.

I am barely moving forward, just a fraction at a time goes into you, “Start fucking now!” you scream out.

I have teased you enough, start to pound in and out, and your breasts jiggle and sway with each thrust. Unbelievably you start to cum faster than I have ever seen; when you have reached what seems like an out-of-control frenzy, I let myself go. To my surprise, I am cumming even more than the earlier time. We collapse in a pile, are exhausted, and fall asleep quickly without another move.

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments