Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Swap Experience

"Lexie & Paul enjoy a fun sex party"

43
13 Comments 13
2.1k Views 2.1k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"A married couple adding spice back to their sex life, enjoying the shared experience that the party provides."

Paul and Lexie had always been quite the adventurous couple. They had met at a party where they hit it off immediately. They had a passion for trying new things, and they had never shied away from pushing the boundaries of their relationship. It was no surprise then, that they found themselves at a rather unique party one Friday night. The invitation had been intriguing: a wife swap party, where couples would have the chance to explore their sexual fantasies with other couples. Lexie had been nervous, of course, but also excited. She trusted Paul completely, and she knew that he felt the same way about her. They had discussed the possibilities at length and had both agreed that they wanted to give it a try.

As they entered the dimly lit room, they could see that it was filled with couples in various states of undress. The women were blindfolded, and the men wore masks. There was a table covered in condoms, lubricants, and sex toys in the centre of the room. The air was thick with anticipation and desire. A tall, masked man approached them and led them over to a loveseat, where a woman was blindfolded and wearing nothing but a tiny thong. The man was fully erect and sporting a mask that resembled a smiling devil. Paul and Lexie exchanged nervous glances before the man introduced himself as David and his wife as Lisa. David and Paul shook hands, while Lisa smiled shyly at Lexie and then at Paul, peering from behind her blindfold.

"So," David began, his voice low and husky through the mask, "shall we get started?"

Lexie felt a thrill run through her at his words. She nodded eagerly, unable to wait to see where the evening would take her. David smiled and guided her over to the table, helping her with her blindfold. As she glanced back, she saw Paul being led away by Lisa. She took a deep breath, feeling the anticipation of the night building inside her.

The man she assumed was David stepped forward and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close. He pushed the straps of her dress from her shoulders, and she felt it fall to the floor, leaving her naked before him.

"You're beautiful," he whispered in her ear. "I can't wait to see what you taste like."

Before she could reply, he pushed her back against the table, leaning down to take one of her breasts in his mouth. She arched her back, moaning softly as he suckled hungrily. David reached around and slipped a finger into her, slowly exploring her heat. She cried out, her hips bucking against his hand.

"Are you ready for this?" he whispered, his breath hot against her ear.

He lifted her onto the table as she spread her legs wide; she nodded frantically, unable to speak past the lust that had overtaken her. He grasped her hips, positioning himself at her entrance and then slowly thrust forward, burying himself to the hilt inside her. She cried out, arching her back as he filled her. He began to move, his hips meeting hers in a rhythm that was both gentle and demanding. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her nails digging into his skin as she held on for the ride.

Meanwhile, Paul was being taken advantage of by another woman. A woman who was shorter and curvier than Lexie was straddling his cock, her perfect pussy pressed against his crotch. Her husband knelt behind her, his hands on her hips, guiding her movements as he thrust into her ass while she rode Paul. Paul reached up, cupping one of her breasts, rolling the hardened nipple between his fingers as he watched her thrusting with him. The air was thick with the sounds of their passion, the slapping of flesh against flesh, and the occasional moan or grunt. Lisa had been watching them and moved over as she crouched over Paul's face. She began to thrust her dripping pussy into his mouth, grinding into him as she bucked and moaned as she squeezed her breasts.

The other woman was grinding hard into Paul as he pulled her nipples, watching her lift as she was being filled by both Paul and her husband. Paul enjoyed the added pressure of the man’s cock pressing against his while inside her, increasing his thrusts for more. All the while, he was enjoying the feeling and sensation of Lisa coming all over his face, her thick cream dripping from her as his tongue lapped it all.

Across the room, David was still fucking Lexie hard, pounding into her as he held her ankles against her shoulders, pushing into her as deep and hard as possible. He reached down between their bodies, rubbing her clit with his thumb. She screamed, her body convulsing around him as she came hard. He continued to thrust into her, his hips meeting hers in a frenzied rhythm that brought her back to the edge again and again. He didn’t want to stop, loving how tight her pussy was, despite dripping with her excitement.

She felt another pair of hands on her shoulders, guiding her backwards from David's chest, and then a familiar hardness pressing against her lips. She opened her mouth, accepting the invitation as an unknown cock slipped between her lips. She felt herself being pulled across the table as the man began to thrust into her mouth, fucking her face as he watched her being filled by David. She took him deep, sucking and licking at the same time, her body still trembling from the intensity of her orgasms.

The room spun around her, the sounds of the party fading into the background as she focused on the sensations coursing through her body. She could feel herself getting close again, the muscles in her stomach tensing as she anticipated the next wave of pleasure. David was still pounding into her pussy, his hips slapping against her as he lost control. He reached down, teasing her clit with his thumb, knowing just how to drive her wild. She arched her back, her hands scrambling to hold the edge of the table as she met his thrusts, their bodies moving in perfect harmony. All the while, her mouth filled with a massive cock as she continued to suck him; she was overwhelmed by the onslaught of pleasure both men were giving her.

Paul was now being sucked by the same curvy woman who had been riding him; after coming, she wanted him further. She was working hard on him, her head bobbing up and down frantically on his cock. Lisa was now busy riding the woman's husband, who had pulled her from Paul’s face after watching her come all over him. Paul reached down, pulling and pushing her head onto his length. He looked around the room, taking in the sight of all the bodies moving together, the sounds of sex filling the air. It was like being in a dream, a world where anything was possible, and all desires were indulged. He felt his climax ready as he released deep into her mouth; his powerful squirts filled her as she swallowed, lifting her gaze to show him she had taken it all. He was on a lounger, sprawled across it as the woman moved away.

Paul lay back, spent but still strangely aroused; he glanced over at Lexie. She was led under David, spread stretched across a table with another man thrusting his huge cock into her mouth. It was so erotic watching them take his wife in such a wild manner, their bodies slick with sweat, and he could see she was loving it. He could feel the afterglow of their shared experience coursing through him, a mixture of satisfaction and longing. And as he watched her, he knew that this was not the last time they would push their boundaries together. In this new world, they had found themselves in, anything was possible, and he knew they were both ready to embrace it.

Teresslyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Teresslyn

He felt a hand on his shoulder, guiding him to lie back on the lounger. He looked over to see a man in front of him. His face flushed with passion; kneeling between his legs, the man took his cock in his mouth, sucking hard on him as he began to stroke him with his hand. Paul closed his eyes, the sensations overwhelming him as he felt himself harden; the man was sucking and moving on him, leaving Paul ready to lose control.

"Come for me," he whispered, his breath hot against Paul's thigh. "Come all over my tongue."

Paul arched his back, feeling the familiar tightness building in his groin. He gripped the fabric beneath him, his knuckles white as he fought to hold back the orgasm. But it was no use; with a final thrust into the man’s mouth, a moan escaped his lips, and he came, spurting his seed into the man’s throat. The man lapped wildly as he licked it all up greedily, his tongue swirling around Paul's penis as he savoured every drop.

Lexie had walked over to them, watching as Paul recovered from his pleasure. As Lexie marvelled at Paul’s excited body, she heard two women talking as they rushed over. Rachel and Denise moved to flank her, pushing her quickly onto the floor as they each took one of Lexie’s legs and lifted it onto their shoulders. They positioned themselves between her spread thighs, their bodies close enough to feel the heat radiating off of hers. With a synchronised thrust, they buried their faces in her soft curls, lapping at her folds with eager tongues.

Lexie cried out, her body tensing as their mouths and hands worked in perfect harmony. She arched her back, pushing herself deeper into their faces, desperate for more of the pleasure they were providing. Her fingers tangled in their hair, urging them on as she felt the familiar tugging sensation in her core. Both women were thorough and rough with their tongues and hands, pulling, stroking and biting erotically.

Paul watched the woman pleasuring Lexie, a mixture of desire and pride coursing through him as he stroked himself as he enjoyed the three women pleasure each other. He reached down, feeling the wetness between Rachel and Denise's asses, and before he knew it, he was pushing his fingers inside them both. They moaned in unison, their bodies arching forward as he found their G-spots and began to stroke them in time with Lexie's moans. He then moved his hard penis to Rachel and slid into her wet pussy, fucking her hard as she continued to lick and pleasure Lexie.

He then pulled out and pushed hard into Denise, now fucking her hard, pumping as he held her hips. He moved from each woman, pushing himself in each, taking them each hard from behind, before pulling out and coming all over their asses as they made Lexie come hard. Her orgasm was so vast she sprayed over both of their faces as Paul watched excitedly as he calmed from his own release. It was so erotic, as he had no idea Lexie was a squirter.

The room seemed to fade away as the sounds of their pleasure filled the air. It was as if they were all connected, their bodies moving together in a symphony of lust and desire. And as they moved together, each finding release in the touch of another, they knew that this was only the beginning. Together, they would explore the depths of their desires, and there would be no limits to what they could experience.

Paul found himself in a new embrace, his body wrapped around that of another man he didn't know. The stranger's cock was hard and thrusting, filling him in a rhythm that left him breathless. It was a sensation, unlike anything he'd ever experienced, stretching his ass as the man’s cock pushed in deep, each thrust he found himself eager for more.

As the man came, spilling his seed inside him, Paul let out a moan of satisfaction. He felt the aftershocks of pleasure ripple through his own body, leaving him weak and wanting. But there was no time to rest, for there were still others to be pleased. He disentangled himself from the man and moved towards the next pair of bodies he saw, their limbs entwined on the floor.

Lexie found herself surrounded by the same sense of euphoria. The room was a tapestry of colours and textures, with the skin of the people around her glowing with sweat and desire. She felt the hands of strangers on her body, guiding her, urging her to move in ways she never thought possible. And as she moved, she knew that each touch was as important as the last, each sensation as vital to the collective experience they were sharing.

As she glanced up, she saw Paul watching her, his eyes dark with lust. Without a word, he moved towards her, pushing his cock back inside her as they fell together onto the floor. Their hips moved in perfect synchrony, their bodies becoming one in the chaos of the room. Around them, others found their partners, their rhythms, and the world seemed to spin faster and faster with each passing moment. The sounds of sex filled the air, a cacophony of moans and grunts and skin slapping against skin. And through it all, there was a sense of community, of belonging.

In this place, at this moment, they were all connected, their desires and fears and hopes tangled together in a web of lust and need. And as they moved and touched and loved, they knew that they were part of something bigger than themselves, something that would last long after the last orgasm had faded away.

Lexie and Paul gather their things and leave the party, a sense of satisfaction and fulfilment engulfing them as they walk through the dark of the night. Only the occasional streetlamp lit up the darkness briefly as they walked on. As they neared their apartment, Lexie and Paul fell into step beside each other, their fingers brushing lightly as they walked. The air between them seemed to hum with unspoken desire, a promise of things to come. They both knew that once they were home, the night wouldn't truly be over. There would be more to explore, more to experience, more to share.

Their apartment was dark and quiet when they finally stepped inside. The afterglow of the party still clung to them like a second skin, making each touch feel electric, each breath shudder through their bodies. They kicked off their shoes and shrugged out of their clothes, letting them pool at their feet in a heap of discarded flesh. Naked, they stood facing each other, their eyes locked in a heated gaze that said more than any words could. Without a word, they moved towards each other, their hands finding purchase on warm, familiar skin. Paul guided Lexie to the bed, pushing her gently onto the mattress as he followed her down. Their bodies arched towards each other, seeking contact, seeking pleasure. Their mouths met in a desperate, hungry kiss as their hands roamed over each other's bodies, finding the places that made them moan.

Lexie felt the familiar pressure building inside her, the tugging sensation in her core that meant she was close. She arched her back, pushing herself deeper into Paul's embrace as he thrust his hips forward, his cock seeking entrance to her wet heat. Their bodies moved together in perfect harmony, each motion sending shockwaves of pleasure through them both. And as they came together, their voices lost in the rhythm of their lovemaking, they knew that this was only the beginning.

Published 
Written by FukFox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments