Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Happy Hump Day

"A Visitor Gets A Special Surprise"

9
1 Comment 1
1.7k Views 1.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Maria woke up comfortably to a sunny Wednesday morning in Miami. Originally from Arizona, Maria was visiting Miami for a week as her personal trip. The sun started to shine through the windows of the Miami high rise where almost no one could see what was going on inside the apartment. Maria felt safe enough to sleep nude given the secrecy the high rise offered her.

"Whew," said Maria, stretching as she yawned.

The beauty felt that arousing relief of waking up in the morning nude and having the temptation to sleep in. Maria had wavy brunette hair, a sharply chiseled face, high cheekbones, perky breasts, and a slim waist. The brunette stood at around five-foot-ten and had the same exact face as pornstar Layla Rivera. One other thing Maria had next to her was a guest in her bed.

"Oh yeah," said the nude brunette, taking a deep arousing breath as she looked at the sleeping guest right next to her.

The guest was a man named Saad who rented Maria her Airbnb for her trip to the city. Saad was a man of South Asian heritage stood at around six feet tall, and had a muscular build, black hair, brown eyes, a chiseled jaw, and light brown skin. A son of Indian immigrants, Saad had the same exact face as Rohit Khandelwal. Maria looked over at the sleeping Saad who could be moments away from waking.

"Ha," whispered an exhausted Maria, rolling her eyes and smiling.

Maria had some white wine with Saad the night before which started off in an arousing way. The skinny brunette could not keep her eyes off of the man's muscular build and erect cock as the two talked about what there is to do in Miami. Saad put his arm around Maria whose body felt aroused from the very moment. Soon, the pair made out and had sex three different times.

"Wednesday," said Saad, sitting up and stretching next to the nude brunette.

"Yeah, a weekday," replied Maria, smiling as she looked at Saad.

"You know what day it really is," said Saad, immediately putting an arm around the nude brunette who was yet again aroused.

"A work day," replied Maria, shyly while looking down and smiling.

"No, it's hump day," said Saad, getting closer to Maria and kissing her on the cheek.

The two lovers started to breathe intensely as they became aroused by each other's touch. Saad immediately slowed down the pace, getting a whiff of the sweaty brunette he had fucked the night before. The muscular man kissed Maria's cheeks and put his mouth on her chin, sucking it as his arm wrapped around her waist. Saad brought Maria closer to him as the brunette now sat on his lap, facing him.

"Oh yeah? What if I have work in an hour?" asked Maria, swinging her head back as she gave Saad a seductive look. The brunette grabbed her hair with both of her hands.

"You are on vacation," replied Saad, hugging the nude brunette's body closer to his as he kissed and licked both of her arms, making her moan.

"What if I have a boyfriend?" asked Maria, sweating and breathing hard as her body hugged Saad's.

"Where was he last night?" asked Saad, kissing the brunette's neck cheeks again as he massaged her nude back. Maria's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she let out an arousing breath.

CassandraWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CassandraWhite

"What if I just want to work out?" asked Maria, sweating and breathing hard.

"I will give you a better workout than anything you usually do," replied Saad, hugging the brunette's body against his face as he kissed her waist and stuck his tongue inside of her navel. Maria moaned, never having experienced a lover explore so many parts of her nude body.

"What if I am hungry, baby?" asked Maria, groaning hard.

"My dick is full of nutrients your body needs," replied Saad, locking lips with Maria.

The nude brunette's sweaty body started to shake from arousal as she kissed her nude lover. Almost in sync, the sitting lovers with their hugged bodies collapsed down on the bed. Maria was on her back as Saad quickly moved his face against the brunette's pussy. The sweaty and aroused brunette was amazed at just how Saad worked his body to get better positions on her.

Saad immediately started to eat the brunette out as his powerful arms coiled around her slim waist, tightly grabbing and squeezing her buttocks. The brunette immediately felt the rush of arousal as her body shook and she had an orgasm after just half a minute of being eaten out. Saad used the wet fluids from the pussy to finger the brunette's ass, something Maria was a big fan of. Maria referred to her ass being fingered as a "Good Wiggle".

"Give it a good wiggle," said Maria, as Saad flipped her over face down.

Saad stuffed his middle finger inside of Maria's ass and wiggled it. The brunette felt a great relief from the vibration and had the finger deep in her ass. Saad's finger was longer than Maria was used to so it managed to get deep inside of her. At the same time, Saad used his other hand to finger Maria's pussy which eventually caused the brunette to have another orgasm.

"Happy Hump Day," said Saad, mounting the brunette.

Maria got into a prone position as Saad put his heavy body all on her back. The muscular man's hard cock went right inside the skinny brunette's wet pussy. Saad's body hugged the brunette's back the best it could as he started to hump Maria. The cock went in fast and hard as the loose brunette groaned and moaned.

"Fuck me hard, fuck me harder," said Maria.

Saad continued to hump the brunette as sweat splashed off of her skinny body. After a minute of being fucked in the prone position, Maria started to go cross-eyed. Saad let out a few arousing breaths as he continued to hump the guest. After a fun moment, the cock which was as hard as a rock let loose a nice long load inside of Maria's pussy.

"Whew, whew, yeah," said Maria, looking like she had just swam in the pool of her own sweat.

"Whew," replied Saad, as he lay next to Maria.

"I fucking love you," said Maria, putting her sweaty arm around Saad.

"Happy Hump Day," replied Saad, as the pair locked lips.

Published 
Written by Writingguy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments