Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Demon Within (Continued)

"The Demon returns to increase his brood."

12
2 Comments 2
959 Views 959
3.1k words 3.1k words

I was summoned to the coven house. Gretta and Samantha were already there. We were led to the potion room where a young man in a doctor's coat was waiting. A physician’s exam table was in the corner of the room. It had never been there before.

Tichaba walked towards the three of us. “We want to make sure that all is going well with your pregnancies. This doctor will be doing your exams.”

The doctor, his expression a creepy combination of lust and evil, seemed to look at all and none of us. “If the three of you could please remove your clothing,” he said in a noticeably robotic voice. I wondered if he was under the spell of the demon.

“Why can’t we see our own doctor?” Samantha asked.

“Please obey,” said Tichaba.

“Wait,” said Gretta. She drew us into a huddle. “We know what bred us, the Demon is in control, we must do as told.”

“Where are the older sisters?” whispered Samantha. “I don’t like this man.”

“Me, neither,” I said, squeezing Samantha’s hand. “But Gretta’s right. Remember how, and who, or what, got us pregnant. What are we even carrying?”

“Better others don’t know, Sam,” said Gretta. “Let’s get it over with.”

Samantha nodded, and the three of us slowly undressed. Samantha left her bra and panties on.

“Remove all your clothing,” the doctor said. Samantha reluctantly shucked off her bra and panties.

He approached Samantha and led her to the table. He had her lie on the table. He took out a seamstress’s measuring tape to measure her belly. He then squeezed her breasts, spending more time than was necessary.

“Please scoot to the edge of the table and place your feet in the stirrups.”

When her feet were in the stirrups, he had her scoot down even more until her butt was actually off the table. She stared straight at the ceiling; her breathing was labored. He placed two fingers deep into her vagina. Turning his hand to and fro. He stood, pushing his fingers even deeper. It seemed as if Samantha had stopped breathing. He pulled his fingers from her.

“Everything is looking okay.”

Gretta was next. Her exam went about the same as Samantha’s, but she was calmer, more relaxed, and played with her hair. Samantha was the one I was worried about. She watched Gretta's exam and did not get dressed. I’m not sure she even blinked, and she kept rubbing her belly gently with her fingers.

Gretta got off the table, went to Samantha, and held her in her arms. Their bellies gently touched. There was a certain eroticism in my two friends’ beautifully naked and pregnant bodies holding each other.

I was brought back to my senses by a hand on my shoulder. I was prodded toward the doctor. He stared at my naked body as I approached. His facial expression was pure evil. I had undressed but now I felt naked. He ran his hand through my hair as his eyes continued to explore my body. A smile came to his face.

I sat on the side of the table. He came behind me, squeezing both breasts. As he kept squeezing the pressure hurt, my breasts were so engorged, but I was not going to give him any satisfaction of knowing he was hurting me. He then guided me to lie prone on the table and measured my belly.

“Scoot way down on the table, please.”

My butt was actually off the table as he placed my feet in the stirrups. Placing his hands on the sides of my ass he pulled me down even further. I could feel his face touching my pubic hair. He breathed in deeply. My stomach turned as he petted my pubic hair.

He twisted his fingers as he pushed them inside of me. I held my breath as he slid his fingers in and out of my vagina. He then did something he did not do in the previous exams. With two fingers in my vagina, he then slid his thumb into my rectum, pinching the tissue between his fingers and thumb. Moving his hand back and forth made me want to crawl off the table. The sensation was so intense an exacerbated moan escaped my lips. As he removed his fingers from me, he then ran both hands through my pubic hair and wiped his hands free of my vaginal juices on my belly.

“All looks good,” he droned, looking at Tichaba. “The master is pleased. See you all next month.”

I lay there on the table. I felt as if I could not move.

Gretta came over to me, easing me into a sitting position and helping me off the table. I put on my sundress and didn’t bother with any of my undergarments. I went back to my shop praying no one would bother me this afternoon.

We had several more exams, each one becoming more degrading than the one before.

We were well on our way into summer. The three of us were very pregnant. We were terrified of what we might be carrying in our bellies, but half of the baby was part of us. The emotions were tearing us in two. I was starting to feel contractions here and there.

One day, near to full term, I went to my shop to get ready to open. Maria was standing at my door.

“Please come with me,” she said with no emotion at all. She was in full possessed mode, talking but staring through me.

I followed her to the coven, with Samantha and Gretta close behind me. All three of us were having strong contractions. Inside, all the witches were there. The doctor was standing at the door with two other ladies.

“These midwives will be helping me this morning,” he said. “Get undressed, quickly now.”

Gretta almost doubled over in a contraction. We had to help her undress. We were taken back to the potion room and placed on the three old wood tables as the contractions started to get intense. The pain was unbearable. The doctor came to my table, spread my legs, and placed his fingers deep into me.

“It will be soon,” he said.

I let him play with my pussy as the contractions came and went. I did not care.

I could hear Gretta and Samantha having a rough time with the midwives. Their screams and whimpers were heartbreaking.

They gave us a potion, and that was the last thing I remember.

The three of us woke up naked on the tables and several of the elders were tending to us. As we started to feel better they came to us with breast pumps.

“Where are the babies?” Gretta asked.

“They will be taken care of,” the elders said in unison.

Mariea came towards me. She rubbed both breasts; they were so sore. She placed the breast pump over my nipple and turned the machine on. Milk filled the container. She milked both breasts and then disappeared with the milk. It was the same with Gretta and Samantha.

We went back about our lives. Mariea would show up to the coffee shop twice a day. We would go into the back room. She would undress me from the waist up and gather my unseen baby's meal. The days went by. I hated her coming because she was not the wonderful, happy Mariea of old. She was also becoming more attentive to my breasts with each visit. It was as if the demon was getting his sexual thrills through Maria.

She loved to massage my breasts and nipples. She always gave my nipples a gentle kiss before she placed the breast pump on. Afterward, she would lick up any milk left on my breasts and nipples.

Halloween would be here soon. The elders for the most part were their good old selves lately. Mariea began making me get all the way undressed to milk my breasts. She loved to lay with me at the shop rubbing my body. I always felt strange doing it, but I never turned down her request.

The coffee shop was doing well. The thought of Halloween coming was a happy but worrisome time. I wondered if the demon would be back to increase his league's numbers. You could not help but wonder how many offspring the three of us could produce in our lifetime.

It was a beautiful fall day when a young gentleman came into my shop. It was getting close to closing time, and the shop was empty. He was up from Boston, taking a small trip for the weekend. He was younger than I was, but we seemed to hit it off. We talked for about an hour in the shop, and I invited him to my house for dinner. I felt like a schoolgirl. I did not have much at the house to fix. Spaghetti and pizza sauce was the best I could do. He did not seem to care, never taking his eyes off of me.

MaggieSUN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaggieSUN

I excused myself and went into my bedroom. My mouth was dry. I had one nightgown, a long silk and sheer white one. I stared into the mirror, some imperfections from the pregnancy could be seen. I put it on and turned towards the door. My heart was pounding. I hate rejection. He was so nice and so hot but also much younger than me.

I opened the door slowly. He was standing there waiting for me.

“Oh my God, you are gorgeous,” he said.

He kissed me deeply. I stepped back to let him see my body again. I then put his arms around me and kissed him again.

He began to undress. I was not sure what to do it had been so long. I started to take off the gown. He shook his head.

“We will get to that,” he said.

He finished undressing and stood in front of me like he was a Greek god.

As he kissed me through the gown, my body quivered. Then he led me to the bed and removed my gown.

He sat on the bed and pulled me onto his lap. His erection pushed against my hips as his hands explored my body. I moved my hips to accept his cock into me. It felt so wonderful having a man inside of me.

Suddenly, the door to my house burst open and the senior sisters came pouring in. Several pulled me off my lover. He was dragged to the front lawn and chased away. I had never thought to even ask him his name.

Slamming the door shut, Mariea's eyes burned deep red, her face contorted as she ground her teeth. “You are to take no seed except that of our master.”

Maria grabbed my arm, her strength was superhuman. She dragged me naked through my house and out my front door. It was basically dark, but I still did not want my neighbors to see me. My pleading appeals to stop went unheard.

She marched me through the town. The streets were not heavily populated, but people noticed and stared. I was taken to the coven house. A heavy wooden pillory stood in the side yard and had probably been there since the Puritans ruled this area. Now it was used as a prop during Halloween. Even as I was led to it, my brain did not register what was about to happen.

They opened the pillory and positioned my head and hands into the cutouts on the lower board.

“No, ladies,” I begged. “Please stop. I won’t do it again. Please.” They dropped the upper board, locking me into the pillory naked, cold, and scared.

At that moment the demon appeared in front of me. “You shall have only our master,” the coven said in unison, and a belt cracked viciously across my ass. Yelping in pain, I received four more harsh lashes. Then the demon walked behind me and ran his tongue over my bruised and burning ass. His touch took the pain away. His tongue worked its way over my pussy, and my clit helplessly reacted to this monster’s touch. I moaned gently as twelve women watched this demon violate me. He thrust deep into me. My hips gyrated to meet his tongue's thrusts. I came quickly, my knees buckling under my orgasm, and I struggled to keep my balance in the pillory. The demon kept working my pussy as the coven watched me cum again and again.

“You shall have only our master,” the coven said again, and the demon vanished. My ass started to burn again.

I was left locked in the pillory overnight, naked and humiliated for all to see. In the morning Maria came and placed the breast pump on my nipples, as if milking me bound was a normal everyday occurrence. Later that day she returned and milked my breasts, then rubbed a salve over my sore ass.

“How does the demon feel about you rubbing me like that?” I asked.

She laughed. “Silly girl, he loves rubbing you like this.”

She then released me from my captivity, holding my naked body up. I was so cold my legs would not support me.

She helped me inside, guiding me into the tub. She filled the tub and then proceeded to wash my body. She bent over and kissed me deeply. I did not know what to do for it was the demon mastering her actions. Her fingers moved between my legs. Her fingers went deep inside my pussy, gaping my lips. I let her do as she pleased. Her mouth moved to my nipples.

It was so wrong. I could feel my breasts being milked by her lips. Her tongue rotated around my nipple as she nursed my breast. I thrust on her fingers which filled my cunt. I could feel the wave of the orgasm building. I thought of my naked body being bound by the pillory outside for all to see. My body exploded on her fingers. Milk oozed from my breasts. My bath water was tinged yellow from my squirting.

Mareia stared at me with a look of complete emptiness. I sat there in the tub catching my breath and gathering my thoughts. Halloween was coming, and I was pretty sure what that would mean. The demon hadn’t mounted me while I was bound, so there must be something about his breeding me, and his baby being conceived, on Halloween.

We decorated the coven house for Halloween. The demon seemed to have released his grip on the witches except for milking the three of us twice a day. The house was looking great with all the festivities and decorations. The kids would be coming around trick or treating in just two days. We were ready.

Gretta, Samantha, and I were given special costumes for Halloween. They were witch outfits but they were pretty risque. Tichaba looked at us as we stared at our attire for that evening.

“It is to be no questions asked,” he said.

Looking like Hugh Hefner's playboy witches, Gretta and Samantha were to hand out candy. I was led back to the pillory.

“Why?” I begged. “I’ve been good. The skirt is too short. No. Please, they can see so much of my ass as they leave.” It didn’t matter. Once again, I was locked into the pillory.

It seemed like it was mainly fathers who walked the children around. I guess moms handed the candy out at home.

I could not see what people were doing as they had gotten their treats and were leaving. I could feel their eyes staring at me locked in the pillory, bent over and half my ass showing. I could hear their comments and catcalls. Many of them probably knew me from the coffee shop. I felt mortified to be shamed like this. Finally, trick-or-treating was over, but I was still imprisoned.

Then things went blacker than black. I knew it was time. The demon appeared in front of me his massive cock inches from my face.

His cock writhed like a snake into my mouth. He grabbed my hair as he fucked my face. The pillory opened, and he lifted me into his arms like I was a rag doll. He lowered me onto his massive cock. His writhing cock worked its way so deep inside me. The last time he bred me his cock did not squirm like this. The sensation was overwhelming. My pussy squeezed onto his cock as he was pushing against my cervix. I almost blacked out my orgasm was so intense. As my body exploded, his dick snaked into my cervix, into my womb. This intense pressure brought me back. I gasped as my cervix opened.

I could feel him filling my womb with his seed. I moaned out loud as my body stiffened with my second orgasm. My head was foggy as he grabbed my ankles and suspended me upside down. He set me down on the ground with my legs in the air. Cum was still leaking down my ass and belly even though my legs were being held in the air. Maria knelt and licked the demon’s cum off my body, including my ass crack and pussy. I could feel another orgasm coming on as she continued to clean me.

I had my third orgasm as they placed a rope around my ankles and tied them to a limb on the tree.

The demon walked towards Gretta and Samantha. They began to undress before he even got to them. They got onto their knees and sucked his cock, sharing it between them, one then the other, each taking turns.

Gretta then got on all fours and waited to please her master. I could see his cock writhing as he entered his breeding slut. His massive cock caused Gretta to cringe, trying to relax her pussy. Her facial expression changed and her breasts swayed under her. She met his thrusts as he pushed deeper and deeper into her.

I could tell when he slithered into her cervix. Her eyes got large and her mouth paused in a frozen O shape.

I lay there with tears in my eyes. I was young and my life was laid before me.

Published 
Written by specialkathy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments