Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Devil and Linda Webster

"A Young Widow has One Hell of a Valentine's Day"

16
2 Comments 2
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Anti Valentine

Author's Notes

"Loneliness makes fools of its victims. In the following story, a young widow will let her desire for companionship take her on a dark journey in search of sexual pleasure. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Anyone who knows a little French might predict the ending based on some of the surnames. Thanks so much for reading. I hope you enjoy."

A sense of dread washed over Linda Webster. Tomorrow was Valentine's Day, the third anniversary of her husband's untimely death.

The forty-four-year-old widow sat alone in her kitchen, waiting for her best friend, Kate Faucher, to pick her up. The duo had a reservation at Bill's Tavern, a popular pub in western New Hampshire. Kate arrived and they were off.

Once seated by the hostess, Kate got down to business: "Sweety, tomorrow is going to be a tough day. But it's been a while since Mike passed. You can't be alone forever."

Linda acknowledged the wisdom in Kate's words. With her curly auburn hair, blue eyes, and freckled cheeks, Linda was quite fetching. Men were always checking out her petite but shapely body. She could have had her choice of men, but she wished to remain ngle.

After a few drinks, Linda let her guard down, "I'm not ready to date, but I do miss sex and the feel of a man. I've been using a vibe, but it's just not the same as a real guy."

"Got anyone in mind?" asked an intrigued Kate.

After some gentle prodding, Linda confessed her desire for Lance Campbell. Kate was shocked. Although handsome, at nineteen Lance was less than half of Linda's age.

Also, Lance was odd. The Campbells moved to the property next to Linda's four years ago, yet he hadn't made a single friend.

Linda discovered her attraction to the young man last fall while visiting with Mrs. Campbell. Lance was leaving to attend class at the local junior college. She noticed his trim but manly physique. His lush brown hair and green eyes made Linda's heart flutter.

He had a dark, almost depressed, ara about him. This was something the young widow could relate to. Like Linda's beloved Mike, Lance was beating his own path through the world.

"Is he dating anyone?" asked Kate.

"I haven't seen him with a girl, and his mom never says so. But it's just a crush. Anyway, how would I even broach the subject with him? There are just too many issues."

Kate leaned forward and in a hushed tone said: "Did I ever tell you my family's secret to satisfying otherwise unattainable desires?" Linda shook her head no.

"We ask for a special favor from a friend that our family has known for generations. Remember how I never thought I'd marry again after Luke left? I asked my friend for help and, bam, six months later I'm married to Trevor."

Linda felt a mix of skepticism and intrigue. She secretly believed Trevor was out of Kate's league. He made a fortune in real estate and had Hollywood good looks. The plain, frumpy Kate failed at almost everything she tried. But they were married after only a few months of dating. Perhaps there was something otherworldly at play here.

The ladies finished dinner, then drove to Vernon Woods to visit Kate's mysterious friend. Kate told Linda that she would have to call out her desire at the crossroads. Linda now knew exactly with whom she'd be cutting a deal.

The walking trail was dark, but Kate knew the way from memory. After hiking a few miles, they arrived at the crossroads.

"Go ahead," said Kate, "Call out 'I'd sell my soul to be with Lance'." Even though she felt ridiculous doing so, Linda shouted the incantation.

"Now what?" Linda asked.

"You'll have to wait and see," said Kate as she shrugged her shoulders.

The next morning Linda woke up in her clothes from the night before. She got out of bed and made her way to the kitchen. Before she could finish brewing a pot of coffee, there was a knock at the door.

Through the front door peephole she saw a tall man in a designer suit. Although alarmed, Linda thought the stranger was quite attractive.

His sharp, dark eyes and angular features turned her on. He was trim, but appeared muscular. For a brief second the horny Linda wondered what would happen if she tried to seduce him.

Linda's daydreaming ended abruptly once the stranger spoke.

"Hello, Mrs. Webster. I'm Damon JuJu. My employer sent me to discuss your inquiry of yesterday evening." Linda's heart leaped into her throat. She immediately knew Damon was referring to her request at the crossroads.

Damon presented his business card as he entered Linda's house. He apologized for not addressing Linda's request earlier, explaining his concern was that she may have had too much to drink and, thus, not able to legally execute a contract.

With a wide, toothy grin, Damon said that his employer was in the business of exchanging otherworldly assistance for select mortgages. Here, Linda could have Lance without embarrassment or effort in exchange for granting a two year mortgage with interest to be paid with her soul.

Linda paced the kitchen floor, agonizing over what to do. Out of the corner of her eye she saw a calendar and remembered it was Valentine's Day.

Gripped with a sudden and crippling fear of loneliness, she hastily agreed to execute the mortgage. Damon pricked her finger, and she signed the document in blood. The cut immediately healed, leaving only a small white mark. Damon counter executed the document and filed it in his briefcase.

Damon then instructed Linda to call Mrs. Campbell and ask to borrow some eggs. Mrs. Campbell would send Lance to deliver them. Linda would then slip a pinch of a powder Damon provided into water for Lance to drink, and, within a few seconds of consuming the water, the young stud would belong to her.

Damon bade Linda a cheerful farewell, telling her he'd pay her a visit in one year's time. He then vanished.

Linda's stomach did somersaults. Eventually, she found the courage to call Mrs. Campbell. Sure enough, Lance was on his way over with eggs.

A few moments later, Lance let himself inside of Linda's home. Nervous at first, Linda clumsily attempted to make conversation. Lance was equally awkward in his responses, but agreed to stay for a drink. Linda slipped the powder into his glass and then served the refreshment.

Seconds after downing the water, Lance walked over to Linda. He softly stroked her hair. "I've wanted you for so long," he whispered.

They passionately kissed as they made their way to Linda's bed. Linda took Lance's shirt off and rubbed his chest. She then grabbed his hand and placed it on her breast.

In an almost embarrassed tone, Lance said he was a virgin and asked if to take things slowly. The idea of being a man's first made Linda cream.

The two shed their remaining clothes and continued to kiss. Linda guided Lance's fingers around her clit. She kept reminding him to be gentle until his touch was perfect.

Linda Webster, who hadn't cum from a man's touch in three years, was feeling pleasure again.

Lance climbed on her and she guided his cock into her hot, wet vagina. Although he didn't last long, Linda found his red cheeks and grunts adorable.

Lance was sweaty from working hard, but Linda wasn't done with him. After they cuddled for a while, then Linda maneuvered down to his waist. She cupped his testicles in her hand and wrapped her lips around his member.

Proud to be the first to perform oral sex on Lance, she bobbed her head up and down until he orgasmed.

The two fell asleep until woken by the ring of Lance's cell. It was Mrs. Campbell wondering where her son was. Lance lied, saying he was with friends at school.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

The lovers went back to cuddling in bed. Linda awoke slightly before midnight. She was relieved to have made it through another Valentine's Day.

The next morning Linda made breakfast for her new lover before he headed to class. In the evening Linda was cooking dinner when she received a knock on the door. It was Lance. She was thrilled. She split her meal with him. After dinner, the young stud carried her to the bed. The two enjoyed another night of fucking.

Throughout the week, Lance continued to visit unannounced and at random times. Linda was helping him to become a better lover, but was tiring of their unexciting liaisons. The only thing that kept sex enjoyable for her was picturing Damon while Lance fucked her.

Strange things started happening during the following week. Pictures of Mike disappeared only to be replaced by pictures of Lance.

Then came the final straw. While making love one night, Linda noticed Lance creepily glancing at her wedding photo while he came.

That Wednesday things became surreal. Mrs. Campbell paid a visit to ask that Linda stop seeing her son. Linda attempted to dispel the notion she and Lance were lovers, but Mrs. Campbell wasn't fooled, and left in a huff. Linda knew her friendship with the Campbells was now over.

Sometime during the following week, Lance said he was traveling to Boston for an interview and might be gone for a few weeks. Linda hoped he'd get the job and, thus, live over two hours away.

Days, then months passed without any word from Lance. During his absence, Kate persuaded Linda to post a profile on the dating site Letsmeet.com. Linda received many hits and went out on a few dates. For the first time in a very long while, she was having fun. Then Lance came back.

He arrived one evening with flowers in hand. He explained his long silence was due to Mrs. Campbell cancelling his cell service while he was on a temp assignment in Boston.

Linda tried to let him down gently, explaining that he was special, but she needed someone closer to her own age. He grabbed her; she tried to pull away. Thankfully, Mrs. Campbell came by to retrieve her son.

The next morning, Linda awoke to the sound of a car peeling away. She went outside to find her house spray painted with the words "whore" and "slut". Clearly, Lance was lashing out.

Linda spent the next several months avoiding Lance. One morning in February she received a knock on the door. Damon came to check on his employer's investment.

In the midst of the past months' craziness Linda hadn't thought about her Faustian bargain. But now the ramifications of her deal hit like a ton of bricks.

Linda begged to be released from the mortgage. Damon explained his hands were tied. Linda became inconsolable.

Damon handed Linda his silk handkerchief. She looked up and tearfully asked if there was anything that could be done to end her contractual obligations.

Putting his large hand on the top of her thigh, Damon said he couldn't cancel the mortgage, but he could help her find a loophole.

In what may have been the boldest move of her life, she stroked Damon's handsome face. His eyes seemed even darker contrasted with his fair skin. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply.

The two continued to kiss passionately as they made their way to Linda's bed, falling onto the mattress. Damon removed her clothes and began kissing her breasts.

He rubbed her inner thigh, and knew instinctively when she was ready to be masturbated. He kissed her neck while gently rubbing her clit. Linda couldn't remember ever feeling such intense pleasure.

Damon then went down on her, rubbing his tongue all over her vagina. Linda screamed in delight while cumming in his mouth.

He then spread her thighs and inserted his cock into her. "You're huge!" she screamed as his enormous dick thrust deeper and deeper. Linda came all over his penis.

Just when Linda didn't think he could take anymore, Damon came. His loud orgasm sounded like an angry beast. Although momentarily frightened, she felt very pleased. His cum felt warmer and much deeper inside her than any man she'd felt before.

After cuddling for a while, Damon gently escorted Linda's face toward his cock. She put her lips around his member. He then asked her to suck on his testicles. She obliged. His cum hit the ceiling, leaving a dark stain.

Linda sighed. She'd experienced a higher form of pleasure than she thought possible. Eventually, she asked her new lover to divulge the loophole to the mortgage.

"The assignment clause states that you can be released from the agreement if you lead someone else to make a mortgage contract with us. For example, Kate was released from her mortgage last year when she brought you to the crossroads."

As livid as Linda was upon learning of Kate's betrayal, her immediate concern was to find an assignee. She called Lance and asked him to meet her at Vernon Woods that evening.

Once Lance arrived, Linda said she'd consider having sex with him if he proved his desire for her. Lance was anxious to do whatever it took to have a night of pleasure.

Linda led him to the crossroads and fed him the incantation. "I'd sell my soul for a night of sex with Linda Webster," he screamed.

Out of nowhere, Damon appeared. After introducing himself, Damon summarized the mortgage. The horny Lance eagerly agreed to the terms. A prick of the finger, a signature of blood, and the deal was sealed. Damon then disappeared into a cloud of red smoke.

Lance and Linda went back to his car and entered the back seat. Without any foreplay, Lance took out his cock. It looked tiny compared with Damon's. Linda held in laughter as she gazed at Lance's small penis.

Not wearing any underwear, she hiked up her skirt and Lance entered her. After about five pumps, the young man came. Linda was thoroughly unimpressed.

They sat silently until Mrs. Campbell called to order her son home. Like a little boy, he obeyed his mommy. Before leaving, he asked to see Linda again. She told him no; she needed a man.

Later that evening, Damon came by Linda's house for another sex session. She gleefully obliged.

This time Damon took her on while their sides, his powerful cock angled to thrust against her clit. After achieving orgasm and a quick rest, they had doggy-style sex. By the time they finished for the night, Linda's bed was soaked.

A worn-out Linda got up for a drink of water. As she made her way to the foot of the bed, she became memorized by Damon's hooves. Perhaps he labored for true evil, but he provided her with assistance and extreme pleasure. Maybe she didn't need a man, maybe she needed a demon.

Looking at the sleeping entity who made her cum so many times, she felt extremely satisfied. While in the kitchen, she glanced at the calendar. It was February 14th.

From that year onward, Linda looked forward to Valentine's Day. Instead of being a day for mourning, it was now a time for her to enjoy an annual visit from her lover from the other side.

Published 
Written by Experinceisfun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments