Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

JoJo And The Doc

"Embarrassing mishap leads to fun"

24
11 Comments 11
2.7k Views 2.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

JoJo feels it starting again and pulls to the side of the road. She closes her eyes, shudders, and waits until she catches her breath.

She pulls back onto the street and continues her journey. As she pulls into the parking lot of her family doctor, she feels it is beginning to happen again. She quickly pulls into a spot close to the door and waits for the feeling to subside.

Opening her eyes, she notices only one car left other than hers. She quickly walks to the door. Just as she reaches it, someone exits. It's the new guy, Dr. Roberts. She tells him she needs help and had called, but was delayed and just arrived.

He lets her in, watching her sexy ass sway side to side. He tells her to wait in one of the rooms and that he will be right back.

JoJo walks into the room, a little nervous. She has never seen him before, and this situation is very embarrassing.

As she nears the exam table, the feeling hits her again, and she falls across the exam table. Dr. Roberts enters and sees her shuddering and shaking. He acts quickly and asks what is happening.

JoJo tells him what happened, and she hears him say, "OH," and then snicker. 

He tells her to stay in this position and that he will see what he can do. Dr. Roberts steps out for a moment, then returns and tells JoJo to remove her clothing and put on a gown.  JoJo nervously removes her clothes in front of the younger man and puts on the thin gown handed to her.

The young doctor admires the mature woman with long red hair, her full plump ass, and her huge tits. Setting all professionalism aside, he gives in to his own wants and needs.

The doctor tells her to hold her buttocks apart so he can examine her. As he leans closer, he hears a muted buzzing. He applies some lubricant to his gloved fingers and gently inserts one past the tight ring of her ass.

"I feel the base," he tells her." I'm going to have to try something," he tells her.

She hears him remove the glove and then feels him slide two fingers into her wet pussy.

"I'm going to try and work it back out," he tells her.

JoJo shudders with joy as the young sexy Dr. Roberts penetrates her. He slides a finger back and forth along the thin layer of skin separating his fingers and the toy. 

The stimulation is too much for her, and she begins to have another orgasm. Only this time, she is a bit more vocal.

JoJo lets the doctor know that he is making her cum and to finger her pussy harder. The young man, now caught up in the moment, does just that and moves his fingers in and out of her quickly and with much more force.

JoJo shakes violently and squeezes the man's fingers with her pussy.

"Well, this might take a little more time than I thought," he says. The Doctor is wondering just how far he can go with this. Matter of factly, he says, " I need you to turn around and get on your knees."

SarayWinter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SarayWinter

JoJo wonders why but obeys. When she turns around, she sees that his cock is out, and it is enormous.

"I can't work with this," he says, holding up a cum-covered finger.

JoJo quickly drops to her knees and takes the monster in hand. She can't even get her hand around it, and it must be at least 10" long. She licks the head and tastes the pre-cum oozing from it. JoJo opens her mouth and takes as much of it as she can. Dr. Roberts places his hand on the back of her head and pushes himself deeper into her mouth.

She gags briefly but is soon accustomed to the massive invader. He begins thrusting, pumping his hips into her. He watches as it disappears and then reappears. She feels it swell in her mouth and hopes he doesn't cum. She would love to have this inside her, punishing her tight pussy.

He looks down at her and tells her he will fuck her right now if she wants a real cock. Then he may allow her a treat later.

He pulls her to her feet and bends her over the exam table again. The good doctor rubs the head of his massive cock between the moist lips of JoJo's pussy. This time, he is gentle and slowly works the giant invader into her thickened folds.

He feels the vibrator still buzzing and enjoys the vibration it emits. JoJo notices that, when he entered her, the vibrator moved and is now running on high.

He pauses and allows her to become accustomed to his size. He begins with slow, shallow movements. JoJo being as excited as she is, promptly pushes back hard and fast, taking all of him. The young physician, now having an idea of what she yearns for, begins to thrust violently and deeply.

It doesn't take long, and JoJo is cumming again. Dr. Roberts reaches up and grabs her long red hair in his hand, and increases the speed and depth of his thrusts. He feels the pressure building deep in his balls and knows it won't be long.

It only takes a moment, and her pussy muscles contract around him as well as the toy buzzing next to his cock.

He feels his balls tighten, the cum rising, and quickly pulls out of her hungry hole. His cum covers her ass, running down the crack and along her pussy.

He moves and sits on the table in front of her and offers himself to her waiting mouth. JoJo greedily licks and sucks the still-dripping cock that's coated in her ass juice and his sperm. She moans with desire as she tastes the mixture of their juices. He leans back and watches her clean him. He shrinks slowly even though she sucks harder, trying to coax more from him.  

He rises and tells her they better get that toy out before she can't move.

As they are regaining their composure, the toy is removed, and both act as if nothing has happened.

Published 
Written by wyobulldog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments