Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. C And The Not-So-Silent Night

"Mrs Claus takes her own sleigh ride"

54
9 Comments 9
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Mrs. Claus sat at the kitchen table, quietly fuming and sipping her third glass of Bodacious.

Santa had returned home, exhausted and spent, and went straight to bed without even glancing at his scantily-clad and eager-to-share-her-beaver Mrs.

Bastard. Saves up all year to travel the globe, emptying his sack everywhere but here. Housewives, widows, single women of all ages and sizes, but doesn’t keep a dribble for me. Well, fuck you, Santa! I’m getting something more than a thimbleful of elf this year!

After draining the glass she went to the rear door, and donned her thigh-high boots, pulling them over the red stockings, and heavy Christmas robe. After a quick touch-up of mascara and a thick dose of ruby red lipstick in the hallway mirror, she stepped outside, shivered, and made her way to the small barn out back.

She quietly went through the door and walked to the last stall where Vixen and Ruby spent their evenings.

“Good evening, girls,” she whispered. “Are you up for a sleigh ride while the boys are sleeping?”

The two reindeer jumped up, nodding enthusiastically.

“Where to?” Vixen queried.

“Do you know where the lumberjack’s cabin is?”

“Oh, yes,” Ruby replied with a smile. “I’ve been there with Santa to pick up wood for the workshop.”

“The place with the two black stallions?” Vixen asked excitedly.

“Yes!” Ruby answered with a sly grin.

“We’re in!” Vixen giggled.

The two primped each other while Mrs. C opened the stable doors and readied the sleigh. In moments the three were off into the night, careening through the stars, and arrived at the cabin in minutes.

Mrs. C unhooked their harnesses under the watchful eyes of the two hefty stallions by the barn. Their eyes grew wide and their loins set ablaze as the two little blondish reindeer sauntered towards them.

“Have fun, girls!” Mrs. C giggled.

She walked up to the door and knocked, glancing back at her partners-in-crime for a moment, and hoped the lumberjack was what she pictured.

The door opened and she found herself staring at a huge, half-naked giant of a man. His bulging muscles and ripped torso glistened with sweat, tiny droplets shining in the damp hair on his chest, and her eyes dropped to the sexy V at the waist of the grey sweatpants.

“Well, hello there,” his baritone voice welcomed. “Please, come in.”

She stepped inside and he closed the door behind her, his hard pecs level with her eyes.

“You must be Mrs. Claus. I’m Carl, the woodcutter. Nice to finally meet you.”

He sounds like James Earl Jones… she mused.

Excited noises from the barn caught his attention and he glanced over her head and out the window.

“Are those your reindeer going into the barn with Tyrone and Gus?”

“Oh, yes,” Mrs. C giggled. “Vixen and Ruby. They are my chaperones.”

Carl smiled at her and wiped his hands on a towel he picked up from the weight rack.

“I was just doing my lifts,” he explained. “Wasn’t expecting company.”

He looked down at the wife of his employer, a sexy middle-aged woman wearing a red robe, thigh-high boots, and a sex-hungry grin. His sweatpants bulged mightily.

Mrs. C opened her robe, exposing her lacy red lingerie and generous breasts to the handsome, chiseled, and sweaty lumberjack, and put her hands on her hips.

I need a workout.”

Without a word, he dropped the towel and tugged off the sweatpants. His huge cock appeared in front of her eyes, a foot-long meat stick as thick as her wrist, and he gestured for her to come to him.

Mrs. C swallowed hard, her heart pounding and her pussy dripping, and stepped into his massive arms. His strong hands peeled off the robe and shredded the lacy red undergarments in moments, leaving her in just the boots and stockings.

He pushed her shoulders down until she was kneeling in front of him, his massive cock inches from her ruby lips, and put his hands on her head.

“Suck it,” he instructed in his deep, sexy voice. “Suck it like the slut you want to be.”

Hmm, not quite James Earl…

She grasped the huge pole with both hands and twirled her tongue over the fat bulbous head. Her hands stroked while her lips and tongue teased and slathered the biggest cock she had ever imagined, her lust driven to its peak and her inhibitions swept away.

HannaKlein
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaKlein

“Oh, yeah, baby,” he praised.

Ooh, like Barry White!

He glanced at the door for a moment, the fevered and loud noises from the barn catching his attention for a moment, and he patted her head when he realized what he was hearing.

“Yeah, baby,” he chuckled. “That’s a good girl.”

Mrs. C sucked and licked in a heated frenzy of uncontrollable desire, her pussy on fire and aching, her urge to devour the massive cock causing her to gag, choke, and drool.

“Hang on, baby. Hang on,” he moaned sexily, pulling her mouth away.

Whatever you say, Barry.

She wiped her chin and smiled, gasping when he pulled her up and spun her around. He bent her over the arm of the sofa, pushing her face into the seat, and slapped her generous ass hard.

“Ouch!”

Another slap followed, and suddenly she felt his hands pulling her cheeks apart and the thick, swollen head of his cock entering her hungry pussy. She groaned loudly when the huge knob pushed in and stretched her pussy wide. Every nerve in her loins tingled as the thick pole went deeper, filling her like nothing before, and she couldn’t help but scream in pleasure.

“Yeah, baby. Let it all out, sing for me.”

She wailed, howled, groaned, and screamed as he fucked her vigorously, his huge cock battering her insides with pleasurable pain. Sweat dripped from her brow and her tummy muscles ached from the intense orgasms he gave her, turning her into a sweaty mess as he furiously fucked her.

He paused for a moment and withdrew, leaving her gasping and feeling empty. She felt his steely grip as he easily lifted her up in his arms, spun her around and pushed her shoulders against the wall. His hands gripped her under the ass and she wrapped her legs around him just before the thick pole entered her again.

His mouth nibbled her neck as he thrust into her, his tongue flickering under her ear while his cocked massaged her insides. The feel of his huge cock pumping in and out made her delirious with pleasure and she climaxed again, nearly passing out from the intensity of the orgasm.

The huge cock throbbed and a loud roar filled her ears when he unleashed his huge load. Huge spurts and pulsing waves filled her cunt as he emptied himself, his muscular thighs quaking and his strong arms shaking. She felt it running down and dripping to the floor when he slid his length from her, and he slumped against her for a moment, gasping.

He lowered her to the floor and flopped onto the couch, his balls emptied and his energy exhausted. His softening cock flopped across his flat stomach, leaving glistening little droplets of cum to mix with his sweat. Mrs. C scooped a dollop of the dripping juice from her cream-filled cunt and rubbed it over his cock as if basting a tenderloin.

“Good boy,” she praised. “I’ll be back for more of that Yule log another day.”

He nodded tiredly in reply with his eyes closed. Mrs. C chuckled while putting on her robe, admiring the slumbering giant with the huge cock, and decided to leave the shredded lingerie behind. She slipped out the door and approached the barn, peeking in before stepping inside. The two stallions lay on the ground, swaddled in hay and slumbering in the same manner as the lumberjack. Vixen and Ruby walked over on wobbly legs, satisfied smiles on their faces, and they returned to the sleigh.

After a much slower ride home Mrs. C covered the sleigh while Ruby and Vixen settled into their stable.

“Thanks for the ride, girls.”

“Oh, we will go with you anytime,” Vixen giggled. “That was sooo good.”

“Much better than eight tiny reindeer,” Ruby added.

They all laughed and Mrs. C waved goodbye before returning to the house. After slowly removing her boots, which were dappled with cum spots, she crept into the bedroom. Thoughts of a shower quickly passed, and she slipped off the robe and slid under the covers next to slumbering, snoring husband.

“Where did you go last night?” he asked in the morning when she entered the kitchen.

“Oh, just for a sleigh ride. It was a beautiful night.”

“Oh,” he shrugged. “Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes,” she replied with a smile. “It was just what I needed.”

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments