Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Covid-19 Lockdown Story.

35
3 Comments 3
8.1k Views 8.1k
2.4k words 2.4k words

We find the stunning sixteen-year-old Tammi King lying on her bed amid a tangle of soft cotton sheets that smelled of perfume and sex with her eyes closed. As she slowly descended from her orgasmic high she ran her hands down the front of her firm and tanned body in an effort to take inventory.

Her white cotton blouse had been ripped open and the few remaining buttons were held on by threads, but that's what she had hoped for. Her fingers and sensitive breasts could feel that the cups of her shelf bra were still wet from where her lover had kissed and sucked on her extended nipples right through the soft material.

As her hands moved further downward they discovered that her short plaid schoolgirl skirt had been pushed up and was now bunched at her slender waist and the white silk panties that she had worn underneath were missing but again this is what she wanted.

She could feel that the white knee socks that had covered half of her silky smooth legs were now bunched around her slender ankles and she discovered that's where her panties were and she smiled to herself. She was sure that her schoolgirl costume wouldn't work and boy was she wrong. Her hands moved back to her pretty face where they removed the makeshift gag that prevented her moans and cries from leaving her bedroom.

She finally opened her eyes and brushed a few long strands of her dark hair away from her face. Tammi became aware that the cheeks of her firm butt were still red and hot from the bare-hand spanking she had received, but that's what happens to naughty girls that tease she reminded herself. She also became aware of the semen leaking from her butt and it sent a shiver of delight through her as she recalled the hard cock that had recently penetrated her little pucker.

Tammi could still feel where the strong hands had been placed on her hips to hold her steady while she was being taken anally and another shiver of delight ran through her at the memory. She eventually turned over and lightly tapped the shoulder of the male sleeping next to her.

"You better get back to your room," she said softly. "If we get caught there would be no way to explain this."

Her brother, Karl, opened his eyes but instead of leaving he reached out to pull his sister's satiny form tight against him and crushing her firm breasts in their wet bra against his chest. He attached his lips to her sweet cherry-red lips and they commenced a long sensuous tongue kiss.

Tammi wrapped her arms around her brother's massive shoulders and held him as his hands caressed her firm ass. As he did this she allowed one of her legs to slowly run the length of his leg.

Between the long kiss and her leg running up and down his, she felt his tool come to life and was soon pressing against her sensitive thighs and Tammi responded by becoming hot and wet, and suddenly all thoughts of her sending him away vanished.

 "I want you," she said softly into her brother's ear.

Karl stopped kissing her and left her side long enough to head to his room. He returned a few minutes later and had a strip of condoms in his hand. He wasted no time in placing his attractive sister on her back and removed the silk panties around her ankles. He then pushed her legs wide apart and knelt between her knees as he quickly tore open one of the sealed packets and covered his throbbing manhood with the latex shield.  

Less than a heartbeat later he placed himself between his sister's smooth and silky thighs and Tammi felt the head of his cock push into her wetness. She issued a slight moan as he slowly inserted himself into her willing flesh and Tammi's mind took a trip down memory lane as her brother commenced to ride her.

The Past.

The Covid lockdown had been tough on Tammi. She didn't really miss school but she missed seeing her friends; visual online chatting was a poor substitute. The thing that she missed the most was the after-school meetings of the Drama club and the exercises in voice and improv they performed. Tammi was in love with all aspects of the stage and she excelled in all the exercises. 

Besides the script reading and improv exercises, she missed the senior she had taken a liking to the most. He was also a member of the Drama club and there was an attraction between them right after they first met. At first, it was nothing more than mild flirting but soon they were sharing kisses in the hidden places around the stage whenever the opportunity presented itself.

In the makeup room, the lightboard gantry, the prop storage room, or between the massive velvet curtains when they were folded open. Soon the long kisses were not enough and Tammi allowed him to slide his hand up under her skirt and run his hands over her pantyhose-covered butt and thighs.

She responded by gently rubbing the front of his trousers and feeling his erection grow at her touch. When she was sure no one was around she even allowed him to rub her full tits through her bra after giving him a show of unbuttoning her blouse. As he did this she decided to go all the way with him. Then the lockdown happened.

The absence of her soon-to-be lover made her horny twenty-four / seven and she was miserable. Oh, she had a few toys that helped to take the edge off, but they could not replace the need for physical contact. Everything changed when her brother came home from college as the virus had locked down the entire campus and student housing.

Now Tammi had always considered her older brother a very handsome man and in the year apart he grew even better looking and leaner. He attributed his new body shape to those long walks across campus to his classes and surviving on junk food. He told tales of college life during mealtimes and Tammi found herself staring at his slender frame as he spoke.

When it was just the two of them he elaborated on these tales that he wouldn't share with his parents. They had always been straightforward with each other so talking about sex was rather commonplace for them.

"Just how many girlfriends do you have?" Tammi questioned.

"No girlfriends just hook-ups," he replied. "Wait until you reach college. You're such a little hottie that the men will be lining up to get close to you."

Tammi felt the flesh heating up between her legs at his stories, at the knowledge that her handsome brother thought of her as a hottie and that's when the idea hit her: she needed to get laid and her brother seemed the perfect solution. Now Tammi knew her brother and his sense of morality, so she just couldn't just approach him and tell him of her desire for him. She needed a plan. That's when another idea hit her: she would use his love for Anime and Manga to pull him in.

Dom_Sub_Lady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dom_Sub_Lady

Karl had an extensive collection of Anime and Manga graphic novels and DVDs. They all featured stunning wide-eyed teens cavorting around in their short schoolgirl uniforms. It was later in a secret compartment in his closet that she discovered a small stash of Hentai DVDs. They featured the same teen schoolgirls wearing the same uniforms except there was a lot of sex.

Almost every other scene in the DVDs showed one of the female characters with her skirt being pushed to her waist and her panties being torn off before a large prick was pushed into her. This action happened amid some of the sexist moans that she had ever heard.

Sometimes it was the boyfriend of the lead character that was doing the deed on the moaning teen, many times it was a sibling that was instituting sex. Oftentimes the lead female was spanked prior to being penetrated because she resisted his advances, and it was this visual that got Tammi the hottest as she had often wondered what it was like to be held and spanked.

That evening after dinner she retired to her room and rooted around her packed closet until she found the plastic bag containing the schoolgirl costume that she had purchased online for a Halloween party but never worn. The short pleated skirt and white blouse were a little too tight but she figured that it would only add to its allure.

She tossed the costume on the bed and then rummaged through her lingerie drawer and selected the softest white silk bra and panties she owned to wear under it.

 The white knee socks fit great as did the cheap patent leather shoes that came with the outfit, and her reflection in the mirror showed how great the costume looked on her. She even popped the lenses out of an old pair of sunglasses to give her a nerdy student look; and now would come the waiting. She knew her parents went to bed at eleven and also knew that they were sound sleepers. 

As she waited she redid her makeup and called upon her improv and voice skills to make this experience for him as real as possible and get the results that she craved. At midnight she sent her brother a text asking if he was still awake. When he responded that he was she asked him to drop by her room. It was a second or two later that she heard a gentle tapping on her door before her brother entered her room.

Once inside his sister's room, Karl saw his pretty sister dressed in a schoolgirl uniform stretched out on her bed.

Her makeup made her appear younger than she was and her dress made her a living embodiment of his beloved Anime drawings.

"Is there something you want?" she asked in a soft oriental accent as she ran her hands up one of her silky legs stopping and the hem of her short skirt

"I want you, Mariko," he replied using the name often heard in the videos as the lump in his sweatpants began to grow.

"That is your problem as I do not give it up so easily," she responded as she continued to stroke her legs.

As Karl approached the bed, Tammi became aware of his cock pushing against the front of the boxers he slept in. Once next to her bed he seized his sister's wrist and with a quick twist, she wound up across Karl's lap.

"Then you will be punished for your teasing," Karl responded.

"I am not a tease," she commented as she struggled at being held.

"Yes, you are. You are always finding an excuse for cutting in front of me in line and rubbing your butt against my crotch. What about all those times when we sat next to each other during assemblies? You always seem to allow your skirt to ride up to show me more of your thighs," he commented. "Now you will pay for your constant teasing," he growled as he pushed her short skirt up to her waist.

Tammi started to mildly protest, but Karl silenced her by using her tie as a gag. As he held her slender wrists in one hand the other pushed her skirt up and pulled her panties down. The next sensation she felt was Karl's warm hand smacking the skin of her firm rump and the pain brought her pleasure.

"This will teach you," Karl said as his hand made contact with his sister's rump.

Each smack of his hand of her smooth rump made her even hotter than she was and she moaned through the gag. The spanking didn't last long and with a slight movement, he managed to flip his sister's body so she was now face up. Still holding her wrists in one hand he moved them above her head and allowed his free hand to tear open her silky blouse. She wondered if Karl could tell that she had stopped resisting a while ago.

She watched wide-eyed as his head dove toward her now exposed bra-covered breasts and Tammi could feel his hot breath and wet tongue as he kissed and licked her extended nipples through her silky cups.

Karl stopped long enough to cover his hard prick with the bottle of lube that Tammi had on her nightstand and then flipped her so that she was now resting on her knees and elbows and her perfect ass was now pointed toward the ceiling and he began to slide her silky panties down her legs.

"Since I brought no protection, this will have to do," he managed to say between clenched.

Less than a heartbeat later Tammi felt his hard cock slowly pushing its way into her virgin butt, this is what she had hoped for. The Hentai DVDs were filled with girls having anal sex and this was also something she wanted to experience. Karl let go of her wrists and placed his hands on her slender hips and he humped his sister's ass.

This was even better than Tammi imagined and soon she found herself moving her body backward to meet his forward thrusts.

"I'm going to cum, Mariko," Karl managed to say right before he lost his load in her butt.

Tammi could feel him jet inside her and that brought on her orgasm. When his cock started to shrink he took his place beside her and they cuddled until sleep overtook them and that's how they woke up.

Back In The Present.

"Tammi, I'm going to cum," she heard her brother say which brought her back to reality.

"Go faster so I can cum with you," she responded as she crossed her legs across his muscled back. 

Karl increased the speed of his humping and soon both brother and sister experienced massive orgasms. Karl crawled off her and they laid together cuddling and kissing before sleep took them. The sun was peeking over the horizon when Tammi shook her brother awake again telling him that it was sunrise and gave him one last kiss before he left her room.

As Tammi lay there, she knew that she would now have no problem surviving the lockdown no matter how long it lasted.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments