Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas Visit

67
3 Comments 3
2.2k Views 2.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you locate and read A Family Secret it will give you the background of these two players:"

Even though it was Friday night, the stunning Randi Drake had elected to stay in and put up her Christmas decorations and tree instead of partying with her friends. She had planned on spending Christmas with her folks but that plan had been derailed when her Dad announced he was taking his wife to Cancun. So this was her attempt to create the perfect Christmas house as her parent did.

Her work was interrupted by someone knocking on the door of her condo. She had little concern due to the lateness of the hour but had no fear as the door had a heavy deadbolt that had been professionally installed to prevent anyone from forcing their way in.

The peephole revealed that it was her brother Scott and she hastened to open the door. The moment that was ushered inside and his sister relocked the door, Scott stepped into her and wrapped his strong arms around her and allowed his hands to gently caress her firm butt as he planted kisses on her neck. She managed to untangle from his embrace and push him away.

"Stop it, we talked about this," she informed her brother.

"I know, but I need you," he replied as he approached her again.

Randi's protests were just as feeble as the action of pushing him away. Just the touch of his warm hands on her trim body started the chain reaction. First, her nipples grew hard and were soon visible under her nightie and they seemed to send energy to her pussy which warmed up and became wet.

"We agreed to find other lovers," she stated.

"I've had other lovers, but none were as good as you," her brother stated.

Randi understood that as she was in the same boat, her lovers although handsome were not as skilled as her brother and the attraction to them was only minimal. If she hadn't been horny nothing would have happened.

Randi and Scott became lovers while in high school, it happened one afternoon when they were lamenting that the lovers they found lacked tenderness and skill. It started with Randi kissing her brother as an experiment and her reaction was unbelievable because she became turned on in seconds.

The kissing increased in intensity and before she knew it she was in her bed with her brother's cock deep inside her, and soon the most intense orgasm that she ever experienced arrived. Even though she knew what she was doing was wrong, she felt no guilt back then and looked forward to their hooking up. Over time she even purchased some thigh-high stockings after she discovered that Scott had a weakness for ladies who wore them.

When Scott discovered that she enjoyed dressing up for him and didn't protest as many of his past lovers did he regularly purchased sexy bra and panty combos for her and she looked forward to wearing them for him. They had been caught only once by their parents who only warned them of the consequences of having sex with a sibling but did not dole out any punishment.

They fucked all through high school and during the Summer vacation before college started in the Fall and each session was longer and hotter than the last. They had one last monster fuck session before they left for their respective colleges. They kept in touch via their laptops sharing what they were going through as first-year college students, but it seemed that all Scott wanted to talk about was him driving home long enough to fuck her, Randi discouraged this by reminding him that they agreed to find other lovers.

A few times he showed up at her door and just the sight of him through the peep-hole turned her on and she invited him in. What followed was an epic suck and fuck session. After each one Randi swore that she would not let it happen again.

Randi turned her back on Scott to prevent him from staring at her erect nipples that just his touch had caused. He came up behind her and once again wrapped his arms around her now she could feel his hard cock pushing against her butt as hugged her.

"Please, just a quickie?" he begged.

"The only way you're going to get your cock in me is by taking me against my will," Randi stated as she turned around to face her brother.

Scott was speechless as he looked into his sister's eyes, which seemed to plead for that action.

"So are you going to carry me into my bedroom and throw me on the bed?" she asked. "And ignore my pleas and fuck me anyway?"

Randi's talking had gotten Scott even more excited because aside from her moaning there was never much talking before, during, and after their get-togethers. He began to get with the idea that his sister had started.

"If you don't lower your voice, I will be forced to gag you as well," Scott warned, getting into this new game.

"I will not lower my voice in my condo, so I guess you better gag me," she answered.

He tossed his sister over his shoulder carried her to her bedroom and deposited her on her bed. In her dirty clothes hamper he discovered a pair of black pantyhose and placed one of the legs across her mouth. Randi had continued to resist in words until the placement of the gag, after that it was by action alone.

She crossed her legs and locked her ankles as her brother attempted to remove her silky nightie, there was no force in her resistance, it was just enough to give Scott a rise and he easily forced them open.

Bahiti
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Bahiti

When Scott's hand shot under her nightie to remove her panties he discovered that she was not wearing any which turned him on even more.

"Resist me, will you," he snarled as he pushed her smooth and shapely legs further apart revealing the little tuft of hair between her firm thighs.

Randi shook her head and tried to talk through her gag. When that didn't work she tried to push him off of her, once again it was a feeble attempt. Scott responded by grabbing both her wrists in his strong right hand while he used his left hand to guide his rock-hard cock toward his sister's waiting pussy. Then with both of her wrists held firmly against the mattress he commenced to thrush his rock-hard cock into his sister's pussy.

Those thrusts brought her more pleasure than she thought possible. She played the scenario of being taken by force in her mind and that seemed to add to her pleasure and she soon lost track of the number of orgasms she had. Scott kissed and sucked his sister's pert breasts right through the silky material of her nightie and that was another turn-on for her.

Randi lost track of time and was brought back to the presence by Scott hissing through clenched teeth that it was his turn to cum. He withdrew his hard cock and emptied his load on the front of her nightie. The sight and sound of her brother's orgasm pushed her over the edge again and they moaned together.

"I'm going to take a shower," she told him after she removed the makeshift gag and her cum stained nightgown and dropped it into the dirty clothes hamper.

While awaiting her return Scott drifted off to sleep and was awakened by Randi loudly clearing her throat. Scott's eyes went wide when he saw how she was dressed. She was clad in a sexy Santa costume that consisted of a buttery soft red silk nighty trimmed with ermine and Scott was able to see the outline of the thong panties she wore underneath.

"I purchased this last week in hopes you would stop by over the Christmas vacation," she responded to his silent question concerning her attire.

"What about us seeking other lovers?" he asked.

"That was said for effect," she replied. "I need you in my bed."

Scott stood and advanced toward his sister, she stopped him with a look.

"You need a shower," she informed him. "Plus, you will find a surprise on the sink."

Scott headed to the shower and discovered a tiny pair of men's bikinis on the sink, they were the same color and texture as his sister's nightgown.

Upon returning to the bedroom he discovered his lovely sister on her hands and knees with her firm butt in the air, There was a tube of lube on the nightstand and Scott began to get a hint of what his present was.

"Do you want your Christmas gift now or later?" she asked over her shoulder.

"Now," was all he said.

Scott grabbed the lube off the nightstand and gave his rock-hard cock a generous coating before turning toward his sister. He reached under her nightie and drew down her sexy panties. That was when he discovered that she had used makeup on her back door that banished the brown ring and made her ass look even more inviting.

He coated her opening with the slippery substance and then placed one hand on her waist and used the other to direct the head of his throbbing manhood against her anus which caused her to moan very loudly.

"That's it, baby, take my butt cherry," she crooned.

Soon both of Scott's hands were on Randi's waist as he slowly pushed himself in and out of her. Eventually, he allowed one hand to drift to her dripping pussy where he expertly flicked her clit causing her to moan even louder with passion and joy.

Randi announced that she was cumming a dozen times and began to push herself backward with each of Scott's thrusts.

Randi's ass tightened its grip on her brother's cock and a major orgasm took her. Ten seconds later it was Scott's turn and he filled his sister's ass. He uncoupled himself and gathered his sister in his arms and they cuddled and shared gentle kisses.

"Did you like your Christmas gift?" she asked.

"I loved it," he responded.

"You can have seconds if you wish," she added.

"I wish," he responded. "I'm going to miss this when I go back to school.

" Then why go back? she asked.

" Because I'm only a year away from my degree," he informed his sister.

"I meant why go back to that college, you can go to school here."

"Here?" he blurted.

"Yes here. We can attend class all day and then fuck all night," Randi told him.

"What about finding other lovers?" Scott asked.

"Forget that. I have a great lover in you and I don't want to go without any longer," his sister said as her hand drifted to his limp cock and stroked it to readiness.

In the blink of an eye, his sister was on her back holding her legs apart. Scott had easy access to her butt.

Once again he lubed them both up and positioned himself so his cock was inches from entering her.

"Merry Christmas, Sis," he told her.

Merry Christmas to you," she told her brother as he entered her.

It was a great Christmas break for both of them,

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments