Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daddy’s Girls • Chapter 9 • Stacey

"Stacey tries to find the courage to achieve her dream."

25
7 Comments 7
7.5k Views 7.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As they walked back to the school building, Stacey held Becky back until Beth and Laurie were out of earshot.

“Beck… I… I don’t know if I can do this!”

“I know! I mean, with Beth it seemed like it just kinda happened,” Becky whispered back. “I’m thinking, I’m gonna have to make it happen, and how do I do that?”

“Could you do what she did? Just play with yourself hoping he catches you in the act?”

“Hell, Stace,” Becky replied. “I jill myself off all the time. It’s a wonder he hasn’t walked in on me yet!”

“You and me both! Well, Beth said she did get kinda loud, and who knows if she did that on purpose?”

“Well, it worked, didn’t it?”

“But… but Laurie had to put all that effort into her seduction. I mean, her mom’s nightgown, the perfume…” Stacey sighed. “My mom’s a bad memory for my dad, that wouldn’t work at all with him.”

“I don’t know… maybe she didn’t need to do all that. You know how Laurie is… sometimes she just overthinks things.” 

“Hmmm. Maybe you’re right,” Stacey said as they entered the building. Before they went their separate ways, she leaned in close. “So? Are you going to try tonight?”

“Listen, regardless of what Beth and Laurie may think, this is NOT a competition.” Becky looked right at her. “The moment has to be right, y’know?”

“But…” Stacey leaned in close once more, as they were surrounded by other students rushing to class. “They talk about their dad’s being happy again, and I… I really want that for him.”

“Yeah, I’m a little jealous, too.”

“Ha! That too,” Stacey smiled. “So… we try a little harder, starting tonight, right?”

“I don’t know, Stace. My dad’s kinda skittish by nature. I’m gonna have to think about this for a while.”

Stacey just nodded, “Yeah, me too.”

“But who knows?” Becky said walking away, then looking over her shoulder, added, “If the opportunity presents itself, I may just jump his bones!”

Stacey watched her walk away. “Me, too,” she whispered to herself.

*****

Stacey got home to an empty house. She dropped her book bag on the couch and plopped down beside it. She turned on the TV, but almost immediately turned it back off. She was too involved in her thoughts and decided she needed silence to think this one out.

In the stories the Girls had all shared, most of the fathers made the first move in seducing their daughters. That was definitely NOT happening with her dad. Of course, both Beth and Laurie had taken matters into their own hands; in Beth’s case, quite literally. 

Could she do that, Stacey wondered? What if her dad came home and she was naked right here on this couch, fingering herself, calling out for him to fuck her right as he walked in? He would be surprised, for sure. But would he be mad? No, he was a good father and knew that what she was doing was actually quite natural. Would he watch? Would he join in? Those thoughts made her shiver. 

Laurie planned the whole thing out, and it worked just she thought it would. But did she have to go through all that? Even at her young age, Stacey knew guys are all pretty much the same when their dick gets hard. 

But Stacey didn’t even own any sexy sleepwear. She wanted some, for certain, mostly because the other girls usually tried on their sexy clothes during sleepovers, but she could never bring herself to ask her dad to let her buy any. 

The other Daddy’s Girls teased her that she was just a big chicken; that her dad would be completely cool about her wanting a naughty nightie. Hell, they saw the way he was totally checking them out the last time she hosted the sleepover. No way he would pass up a chance to see her dressed up sexy, too.

Stacey sighed. She realized she was, in fact, a big chicken. But if she wanted this, and she REALLY wanted this, then she would not be discouraged by Beth’s and Laurie’s success. She would learn from their experiences, as well as those stories they had shared.

She decided perhaps she could be almost as bold as Beth, and maybe even as inventive as Laurie. She got up from the couch and walked toward her room, but didn’t enter. She had spent enough time in there to know every item within.

No, inspiration would have to come from elsewhere. She walked across the hall and entered her father’s room. It smelled like him, she thought, smiling. She was reminded of the many nights she spent here after a bad dream, in his big bed, snuggling up to him, his arms wrapped around her. 

Now, she was having decidedly different dreams, but she smiled when she realized they had the same happy ending.

Now she snooped. She opened every drawer and dug deep in his closets. While she found some boxes of photographs, there was literally nothing there that belonged to her mother. It was as if her dad had removed every memory of her after she had abandoned them.

Nyakimgold9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nyakimgold9

She was putting things away, hoping he wouldn’t notice she had disturbed his space, when she noticed one of his shirts. She remembered this one; he wore it to the restaurant he took her to on her last birthday. She remembered how good he looked in it, and how grown-up he made her feel that night. 

They even snuck into the bar, because they heard a song she liked, and he wanted to dance with her. She was giggling the whole time because he was being so silly about it, but she loved being in his arms as he danced with her, badly, in front of the jukebox.

She held the shirt to her nose. It still smelled of the cologne he wore. Stacey smiled. This was the inspiration she was looking for. She now knew what she had to do. 

*****

When Mike walked in the door, he was surprised that she didn’t meet him, as was the norm. He was about to call for her when she heard a sound coming from her room. As he got closer, he could tell that she was moaning, loudly. 

“Stacey?” He called out from the hallway. When she didn’t answer, he continued to her door, which was partially open. “Stac…”

He looked in the door and saw her reflection in her dresser mirror. She was lying on her bed, wearing one of his dress shirts, and absolutely nothing else. She had her legs spread wide open and was fingering her vagina slowly while she squeezed a large breast with her other hand. Her eyes were closed, and she was moaning,

Mike was mesmerized. He knew he should respect her privacy, but couldn’t help himself. It had been so long since he had been with a woman, the sight of his beautiful daughter, with her smooth, long legs spread wide, her perfect D-cup tits rising and falling on her heaving chest, and the wet sound of her fingers plundering her moist pussy, was too much for him. 

He crept closer to the door, careful to remain in the hallway, quite content to watch this erotic spectacle through her mirror. 

“Mmmmmm…” Stacey moaned. She had been masturbating for a while by the time he came home, so she was good and horny already. As soon as she heard him enter the house, she mustered all her courage, and started moaning loudly. She had moved her dresser mirror slightly, so that he would have a perfect view of her on the bed from just outside her door, and had positioned herself so that he would have an unobstructed view of her playing with her juicy teenage pussy. 

Through her slit eyes, she could see him standing just outside her room, and it excited her even more. “Ohhhhh…” she moaned loudly, spreading her legs wider. “So good… Touch me… Finger my pussy…”

Mike stood as still as a statue; frozen to the spot outside her door. This was perhaps the most erotic sight he had ever witnessed. Her virginal little girl, definitely not little anymore, was lost in a fantasy, and he stared in rapt amazement. Who was she fantasizing about, he wondered.

“Oh, yeah, squeeze my tits… play with me… my nipples are so hard…” She started pinching one nipple and then the other, caressing her perfect teenage tits. “Oh! It feels so good when you touch me…”

Mike reached down to adjust himself in his pants, then couldn’t help himself, and started rubbing his prick over his clothes. Stacey saw this, too, through her squinting eyes, and felt herself get even wetter. She had hoped to turn him on so much that he could not resist her, but realized seeing him play with his cock was turning her on immensely, too.

She started finger-fucking herself in earnest now, poking two fingers into her vagina while she pinched her nipples even harder. She couldn’t believe how much this little show was affecting her, and felt an orgasm coming on very quickly. 

She gave in completely to her fantasy now, as her climax approached, and moaned louder than ever. “Oh yes! Right there! Oh! Finger me faster, Daddy… Oh! I’m so wet for you… I’ve wanted this for so long… Make me cum, Daddy… I want to cum for you! OH! OH, Daddy!” She shouted as her orgasm washed over her, arching her back as she poked herself deep.

Mike was shocked. She was fantasizing about him as she finger-fucked herself to a frenzy! HIM! He was rubbing his own erection faster, in time with her rubbing her pussy, and suddenly his penis did the thinking for him. Mike pushed open her door and entered her room. 

Stacey watched him walk in, while she lay on her bed still panting from her climax, and noticed he was kneading the huge bulge in his pants. “Oh, Daddy…” she moaned, still gently rubbing her wet slit.

“Stacey, honey…” Mike said.

Just then, Stacey chickened out. 


[to be continued]


{All characters in this story are at least 18 years old. This fantasy is pure fiction, intended for entertainment purposes only. Enjoy!}

Published 
Written by dirty_dad_42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments