Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I fuck my wife and sister

"Brother persuaded by wife to fuck sister"

5
0 Comments 0
11.2k Views 11.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

 

My sister, Joan, lives in a town asbout 5o miles from where my wife, Edna, and I, live. Several years ago Edna was speaking to Joan on the telephone and invited her to spend a few days with us. Joan obtained leave from her employer and duly arrived here. When she did Edna asked her if she would like to go to a beach with us where ladies are allowed to go topless.

"I don`t know about that Edna. I`ve never been topless on a beach".

"Why not give it a try Joan? You may like it".

"All right. I`ll do that. I can cover up again if I find I don`t like it".

I drove to the beach with my sister sitting beside me. It was new territory for her and I pointed out to her places of intererest. I parked the car and the three of us walked the short distance to the beach. We were all wearing tee shirts, shorts and sandals. On the beach we sat on the sand, fully dressed, to let Joan get used to seeing ladies with their breasts exposed.

After a while Edna asked Joan "What do you think about being topless now you`ve seen a lot of topless ladies?"

"I`d like to try it out so I`ll give it a go".

With that Joan, Edna and I took off all our clothes covering ourselves with large beach towelsand put on our bathers. Joan and Edna put on two-piece costumes and I my bathong trunks. Edna an Joan took off their bras.

"How do you feel now you are topless Joan?" Edna asked.

"I like it after all".

We went swimming several times. Each time we returned to our clothes and sat on the sand drying off in the sun. Joan said it was quite good fun being semi- naked in the sun.

When we returned to my house Joan went to her bedroom to tidy up. While she was there Edna said that she had seen a bulge in my bathers and I didn`t have one when we went on our own to the beach.

"That`s because I`ve seen you naked at home so often".

"As you got a hard-on when you saw Joan topless did you really think you would like to see her naked?"

"Yes. I confess that I would".

"Then I`ll try to persuade her to do it, though I don`t know what her reaction would be to that".

She went to Joan`s bedroom and when she returned she was smiling. She told me that she had spoken to Joan and asked her if she would be nude for me. Joan had said that she didn`t think she should. Edna told me that she had said to Joan that she would be naked if Joan agreed to be nude and agree she did.

"Where shall you both undress, Edna?"

"Here, in the lounge, Tom".

She returned to Joan`s bedroom and came back with my sister. Joan seemed surprised to see me there and asked if I would be there when she and Edna undressed.

"Yes. Tom will be here but don`t worry. He will keep away from us when we are naked".

Both undressed in front of me. It was the first time It was new for me to be ion the presence of two naked ladies.

ValeryGreen
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValeryGreen

I couldn`t help it when my cock grew hard in my trousers. I`d seem Edna naked many times of course but it was the first time I`d seen my sister nude that caused it.

"Goodness, Tom. I can see you are getting an erection by the bulge in your trousers" said Joan.

"Yes, I am. It`s seeing you in the nude for the first time, Joan".

"Why don`t you strip off to be like us Tom?" Edna asked.

"I will, but I hope it won`t shock you, Joan".

"It won`t. The first time I ever had sex was with my ex-boyfriend so I know what a hard cock looks like".

My sister and my wife were now inviting me to be nude with them. I wanted to be naked so that Joan could see me and my hard-on, so I stripped off.

"Oh yes, Tom. You`ve got a big erection and I must say I like seeing it" Joan said.

"You should do something with that hard-on Tom. Why not have sex with me? asked Edna.

"But Joan is here and would see us doiing it".

"Go ahead, Tom, and satisfy Edna. I`ll stay here and watch you. I`ve never actually seen a man doing a woman".

"Take me, Tom, right now. I`m ready for it and I don`t mind if Joan watches us".

I fucked my wife watched by my sister. Somehow I found it more pleasurable wth her watching us. Edna always liked being fucked by me. When we finished and I withdrew my cock I lay beside her. She then gave me a big surprise.

"Now you`ve done me I wonder if Joan would like you to do the same to her? I wouldn`t mind because she`s seen us having sex. Would you like Tom to do you, Joan?"

"Very much because I miss the sex I used to have with my ex-boyfriend but Tom might not want to have sex with me as I`m his sister".

"But I do, Joan. I`ll do you tomorrow but it will be incest because we are brother and sister".

"So what? Joan wants you to do her and so do you Tom. Do her tomorrw and I`ll watch you as she has just watchd us".

The next day we all stripped off in tyhe lounge. Joan lay on hr back and I lay beside her. Edna, though, got me to to full erection by hand and I was puzzled. Then she said she would make me cum before I entered Joan. That was because I mustn`t ejaculate into my sister`s pussy. That wouldn`t do at all.

After I`d ejaculated she said it was safe to enter Joan. I still had a good hard-on when I pushed my cock into Joan. I made her cum several times before she was satisfied. I didn`t cum of course.

After that Edna said that these two days had been quite an experience which we had all enjoyed. Tomorrow I should fuck her and cum into her and then straight away fuck Joan because I would have no cum in me.

That`s what happened and the next few days we repeated it until my sister had to return, leaving us all satisfied but disappointed that we couldn`t be able to have another threesome for some considerable time.

Published 
Written by Tryer
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors