Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Cousin Vivian

"An Unexpected Birthday Gift"

85
4 Comments 4
2.0k Views 2.0k
2.8k words 2.8k words

My cousin Vivian travelled home from Canada to see her aging mother just before Christmas, as is customary for her.

Since she moved away with her new husband in the 1980s, Vivian and I have maintained a long-term social media connection.

Speaking with Viv virtually helped me express things that I used to be too shy to say.

Having reached our early sixties now and with separate birthdays right before Christmas, we made plans to get together as soon as she returned home.

Vivian was travelling alone and lodging in a hotel close to the assisted living facility where her mother was receiving care.

I had recently admitted to Viv that I had fancied her back in our teens, but because we were related, I never asked her out on a date. She admitted she had had the same feelings towards me.

Back then, I was a regular visitor to her home, as her father and I had a common interest and spent many hours together. The visits were made all the more enjoyable when Viv was around.

Viv was prettier than any of the girls I was dating, and on top of that, she had a great figure and huge breasts.

We arranged to meet for dinner on her birthday, which was the day before mine, at a restaurant not far from her hotel. I was alone as Tracey, my wife, was attending her work Christmas dinner.

We met in the restaurant bar; this was the first time I had seen Viv in the flesh in forty years. Viv had put on a few pounds, but she was still as beautiful as the last time I saw her. She came smartly dressed in a nice above-the-knee dress with a low-cut top that showed off her wonderful cleavage and a pair of nice patent black heels with black nylons.

We dined and chatted; we had common interests in most things, especially music and food.

After dinner, we had a few glasses of wine and sat in a cosy booth in the bar. We talked more about our teens and how we both liked each other back then, but we did nothing about it.

By this time, Viv had cosied right up beside me and had her hand on my thigh as we chatted. I was transfixed by her deep cleavage and large breasts.

We drank a couple of bottles of wine as we enjoyed each other's company, and her hand barely left my thigh and occasionally brushed against my cock.

It was getting late, and I was checking my watch when she said, "Fancy a nightcap back in my hotel room."

I knew Tracey would be out late and had a taxi booked to get home, so I agreed. We walked the half-mile or so back to her hotel, arm-in-arm, arriving just before midnight.

Once in the hotel, we had an awkward look from the receptionist as we walked straight past and into the elevator.

Once in the elevator, Viv pinned me against the wall and launched herself at me, kissing me like a woman possessed. I responded but broke off before we reached her floor and questioned what she was doing.

She said, "Sorry, but that was forty years in the making; I had to get it out of my system."

I just said, "Okay," and my trousers said something else; judging by my erection, that was impossible to hide.

We entered her room, which was huge with a massive queen-sized bed. She poured us a glass of wine each, and we sat on the edge of the bed.

We chatted more, and once again, her hand ended up on my thigh, only now it was rubbing my erection as well. I moved away slightly, as this was not what should be happening between cousins.

Viv said, "I am just going to get comfortable; please don't leave; I will be right back."

Moments later, she returned wearing one of the hotel's big fluffy white robes that were a size too small for her and showed off her ample breasts and long legs.

I was sure she was naked beneath, and this didn't help my erection, which had failed to subside.

Viv helped me off with my jacket and loosened my tie to make me feel more comfortable, then she kneeled on the floor and removed my shoes. I said, "What is going on here?"

Viv said, "Just make sure you are comfortable."

After my shoes, she loosened my belt. I went to stop her, but she brushed my hands away. At the same time, her robe fell open slightly, giving me a great view of her massive cleavage and really firm naked breasts.

Next, my trousers were around my knees, and then my shirt was unbuttoned and removed, leaving me in just my boxers, which had a huge tent-like pole sticking upwards.

Viv said, "Why has it taken us forty years to get to this stage?"

I replied, "I don't know, but it is wrong."

"Okay, get dressed then," Viv said.

Viv was still kneeling on the floor in front of me, rubbing my cock through my boxers.

Viv said, "Wow, you certainly are a big boy." She peeled back my boxers to reveal my circumcised, erect cock.

She said, "And you are circumcised; this is a first for me, and you shave your pubes.” I have shaved my pubic hair for years, and it makes my already big cock look even bigger.

Both her hands were now wrapped around my nine-inch-thick pole as I pushed her robe from her shoulders to reveal a truly wonderful pair of firm breasts with huge, dark, long nipples.

I met with no resistance as her robe fell to the floor. Viv looked fantastic, and we were now both naked in her hotel room.

Viv looked up at me as she kissed along the length of my cock and smiled. She said, "Mark hates oral sex, so please let me know if I am doing this right.”

Viv lowered her open mouth over the end of my cock and closed her lips around its circumference. She again looked up at me for reassurance; she didn’t need any; it felt great.

I lay back and closed my eyes. The vision I had in my mind was my eighteen-year-old cousin giving me a blowjob forty years ago, although of course that never happened.

I was watching Viv give me a nice blowjob, especially for someone who was not experienced in the art.

Ten minutes in, when Viv stopped, she said, “My jaw is aching. Can I have a rest?”

I pulled her to her feet and sat her on the bed. It was my turn. I kneeled between her legs and gave her pussy some serious attention.

Viv did not give her pubic hair much attention; she was very grey and quite bushy, which I found quite strange.

I soon had my tongue deep inside the folds of her pussy and brought her to an orgasm within the first minute. She sprayed me with her juices, which covered my face and filled my mouth.

She clamped her legs around my head like a vice and pulled my head deep into pussy with her hands. I was struggling to breathe and was relieved when she finally released her grip on me.

I looked up at her, and she just uttered one word: “Wow.”

I moved up her body as she was recovering and lined my cock up with her pussy lips. She was soaking and ready for me. I started to enter her and found she was very tight; she was not used to having a big cock inside her.

She winced as I slid more and more of my cock inside her and slowly started to make love to her, gently at first, gradually building up a faster rhythm.

Viv was moaning and having multiple orgasms. I was getting closer to shooting my load, and without thinking, I filled her up with copious amounts of my semen.

We both collapsed onto the bed. I was still inside her and ready to go again. She knew this and asked if we could rest, as she was very sore.

LilyFord
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LilyFord

She said, “Can I give you a blowjob instead?" I nodded my approval and gratefully accepted. She wiped off our juices with a towel, then lowered her mouth over my cock.

After a few seconds, Viv stopped and said, “Let me know if I am doing it right.” I nodded, and she resumed.

Viv alternated wanking my cock and giving me a blowjob before I finally shot my load, some in her mouth but most over her face and chest.

After we cleaned up and dressed, we finished off a bottle of wine before I had to leave. Viv said. "We must do this again before I have to fly home."

I said, "I look forward to it, but I am not sure I have any free time."

It was now three in the morning, and I arrived home just twenty minutes before Tracey. I had showered and was sitting in the lounge in my robe when she burst through the door in a very drunken state.

Tracey wanted sex, but I was spent. I made the excuse that it was late and she was very drunk, plus she had work in the morning, which she accepted.

After Tracey left for work, still slightly worse for wear and with a banging headache, I called Viv. We arranged to meet for lunch near her hotel and invited Tracey to join us during her lunch hour.

The three of us had a great lunch and chatted like old friends, although Tracey had never previously met Viv other than through social media.

Lunch finished Tracey returned to work, and Viv went to visit her mother. We arranged to meet back at her hotel later that afternoon. I went off to the gym to kill some time and met back at the hotel at the arranged time.

I was all hot and sweaty in my gym gear and needed a shower when we met. We went straight up to her room, and I used her large walk-in shower.

I was washing when I was joined by Viv, who was naked. "You don't mind, do you?" She said this as she closed the door behind her.

I said, "Of course not, and kissed her fully on the lips."

Viv had a razor in her hand and said, "Please shave my pussy for me; I want to be like you."

I said, "Won't Mark think it's strange?"

She replied, "He hasn't seen it for months, so he probably won't even notice."

I lathered up her pubic hair and dropped onto my knees. I then set about removing all of her pubic hair. She had to leave the shower and collect some scissors so I could do a better job. They helped me make her Pussy look bare but much nicer.

Shaving and trimming done, I washed away the lather and slipped my tongue into her sweet, tight pussy. Viv was not used to getting this sort of attention, and once again, she showered me with her juices in just a few minutes.

She stopped me from continuing as she had become so sensitive and said, "How are you so good at that? I wish Mark would give me that sort of attention."

Viv then changed places and gave my cock her full attention. My cock was already rigid and upright as she kissed and nibbled along its length. She caressed my balls as she lowered her mouth over my cock and gave me a much better blowjob—better than the previous night anyway.

I said, "Have you been learning new techniques overnight?"

She looked at me, stopping momentarily, and said, "I watched some porn videos on my phone to get an idea of what I should be doing."

I said, "Just keep doing what you are; it feels wonderful."

A few minutes later, I filled her mouth with stream after stream of salty, sticky semen, which she gratefully swallowed.

I said, "Wow, that was wonderful."

She said, "That is the first time I have swallowed since I was dating my teens."

We both cleaned up; I had to get home for Tracey, but we arranged to meet again soon.

The following day, Tracey was called into work again, so I gave Viv a call. She said she was free all morning if I wanted to drop by.

I got myself sorted and was out of the house minutes later, on my way to see Viv again, more excited about something than I had been in years.

Viv met me in the hotel reception; she looked stunning. She was wearing a shorter dress than usual, and she had black seamed nylons on, high-heeled stilettoes, and a cream blouse.

Viv has long, shapely legs that look great in nylons and heels. She wore make-up as well, and her beauty shone out.

I followed Viv into the lift, unable to take my eyes off her cute arse and long, perfect legs. We made our way to her room, and once inside, our bodies entwined as we kissed for ages.

I could not wait to unwrap her and make love to her again. As we stood facing each other beside the bed, I undid the buttons on her blouse and discarded it, then her skirt, which dropped to the floor, which she stepped out of.

I took a step back to admire her body. Viv stood before me in sexy black lingerie, stockings, and heels, looking so sexy.

She said, "You mentioned that you have a thing about women in stockings, so I thought I would surprise you."

I said, "You look amazing." I was already unbuttoning my shirt and almost tearing it off. Viv was helping me by undoing my belt and dropping my trousers to the floor.

Minutes later, I was standing facing her naked, as I was not wearing underwear.

We dropped onto the bed and began exploring each other's bodies. I unclipped her bra and set about kissing and biting her breasts and chewing on her sensitive nipples.

Viv had her hands around my cock and was massaging it to another erection. I knelt up between her legs and removed her pants, lined my cock up against her wet pussy, and eased it into her inch by inch. Viv did not feel quite as tight this time and seemed to be able to take a few inches more than previously.

We made love in the missionary position with her legs on my shoulders, rubbing the nylon of her stockings against my face, which I love. We were looking into each other's eyes the whole time as we both shuddered to a massive orgasm, and I filled her up with what felt like gallons of hot semen.

We collapsed onto the bed and just cuddled and chatted as we recovered. My cock remained erect and was ready to go again. I suggested we try a new position with her sitting on top and riding me.

It was a bit awkward to start with, as she had not tried this position for years with her less-than-experimental husband.

She was in control in this position and rode me at her pace. She had many orgasms long before I had the urge to fill her up again. In this position, I was able to play with her wonderful tits as they bounced up and down in front of me.

I was ready to shoot my load, so I said, "Finish me off with your mouth, please."

Viv climbed off, kneeled between my legs, and took my cock in her mouth. This time she didn’t even wipe me clean, licking off our joint juices—another first for her. Seconds later, I filled her mouth with shot after shot of hot, sticky semen, which she again swallowed.

When she was finished, she kneeled up and said, "You have taught me so much in these past three days, things I have been missing out on for years." They still had two more days of exploration left before she was due to fly home.

After two wonderful days together, we are looking forward to next Christmas, when we can do it all again. I would like to introduce a threesome with Tracey, but that might be difficult to arrange. Tracey will probably think kissing cousins is a bit weird.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments