Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Bedroom, Two Siblings

"Ciera comes home after a long separation and shares a small bed with her big brother"

114
12 Comments 12
9.0k Views 9.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Ciera sat in the passenger seat of her Aunt's van as the night scenery became more and more familiar. Street signs with names she'd never forgotten, old liquor stores coated in chipped paint, some still open and busy, others closed down. Her old neighborhood. After six long years of separation, she would finally see her brothers, Xavier and Malik, again. She was finally home.

As they parked in front of the old, familiar house that seemed much smaller than she'd remembered, Ciera smiled and opened the car door, taking in the sight as the humid summer air engulfed her. The grass was patchy and unkempt, the porch steps were crooked and moss could be seen growing from the leaning gutters. They clearly hadn't kept their father's house up, but at least they hadn't lost it.

When Ciera's dad disappeared, they'd kept it a secret and her oldest brother had to drop out of school and work to pay bills. Since there was not much legal work for a fifteen-year-old to do, Malik was swiftly swept up in street life - stealing, scamming, burglary, drugs. To protect her niece, Janice had essentially adopted her at the age of ten, taking her two states away from danger. She'd have taken twelve-year-old Xavier too, but her house was already full, having three daughters of her own to raise.

After six years of taking care of a child who wasn't her own, Aunt Janice had decided the charitable contribution to her brother, the deadbeat father, was enough. And so, here Ciera was, back at home.

She knocked on the door and was greeted by her grinning older brother. "Cece!" Xavier shouted gleefully.

"Zayzay!" she squealed, matching and exceeding his enthusiasm as they embraced in a long, tight hug. He was so strong. And he smelled good.

"Just Zay now. Cain't have motherfuckas calling me that no more."

"Xavier," Janice shouted from the driver's seat, "come help your sister with all these gotdamn bags. I gotta go before it get dark!"

"Fuck wrong with her?" Xavier whispered to his sister.

"That's just Auntie Janice," she shrugged.

"Hey, Auntie Janice." Xavier walked toward the van and opened the door, speaking to his aunt as he hefted a large piece of luggage over his shoulder.

"Hi, Xavier," she said reluctantly, blowing smoke from her cigarette and staying put in the driver's seat. "How have you been? You still in school or are you following in your brother's footsteps?"

"Graduated," Xavier said and shook his head, scoffing as he turned and walked Ciera's large bag into the house. After clearing out the van, Cece said her farewells to her aunt whom she hugged awkwardly, leaning in through the van's window. "Love you, Cece," she said. "Be safe, okay." Ciera nodded, looking her aunt in the eyes, surprised to see tears blurring her vision. Her aunt, though she had a rough exterior, really wasn't a bad woman. Ciera, standing on the porch, waved goodbye to Janice as she pulled away.

Ciera stepped inside her childhood home and looked around. It smelled nice like someone had recently cleaned. The old, mismatched furniture sat where it had always been, most table surfaces coated in a thin layer of dust. There were blankets on the crackling leather sofa, a mound of clothes on the suede recliner, and a pile of shoe boxes in three of four corners, overflowing with papers, wires, and other miscellaneous items.

"Malik sleep on the couch," Zay said. "It's basically his room."

"Where is he?" Ciera asked.

"Shit, I don't know. Probably working, I guess."

"Where does he work now?" Zay shrugged, giving Cece a telling look. "Oh."

She walked into the small kitchen. It was cleaner than the living room, the patchy linoleum flooring almost shining, the discolored porcelain sink clear of dishes. "You cleaned," Ciera smiled.

"I wanted you to come back to a clean home. Y'know, before you start pulling your weight and cleaning up yourself."

"Whatever." Ciera turned to Xavier to roll her eyes at him, noticing how handsome his smile had become. "I ain't cleaning up after y'all. Better hire a maid or something."

Ciera walked toward the bathroom which had no door, only a sheet hung up over the entrance. "What happened to the door?"

"We got into a fight." Ciera raised her eyebrows at her brother. "Couple years ago. I got caught selling weed at school."

"So he hit you over the head with a damn bathroom door!?"

"Nah," Xavier said, chuckling. "I put him through it. He did beat my ass after though."

They talked more after Ciera put her things in the one bedroom. Xavier warned her not to sit on the couch that had become Malik's bed. "He be fuckin' hoes damn near every night on that," he'd said. "It's probably all types of nut and pussy juice soaked all into that shit. Some of them hoes be looking nasty too." They laughed. "But some of them, though..." He trailed off. Ciera wondered what that meant but was sure she could guess.

Sitting in the hot house after a sixteen-hour ride made Ciera feel tired and tense, so she decided to have a shower and prepare for bed instead of waiting up for Malik. She gathered her pajamas from one of her old suitcases, feeling awkward to be pulling out panties in front of her grown-up brother. He didn't seem to care though, which helped ease her nerves. He was her brother for goodness sake, not some random guy. But he is sexy, she thought, her cheeks glowing hot.

Ciera passed through the makeshift curtain covering the bathroom entrance, noticing that it wasn't completely opaque, seeing light and the outlines of the house through it. She turned on the sputtering shower and began to undress, feeling vulnerable and exposed as she took off her white crop top. If her brother was a pervert, he could easily catch a peek at her naked silhouette. Hell, he could simply pull aside the curtain if he wanted a good look. The thought made Cece's heart rate increase. She noticed that her nipples had gone hard when she removed her black bra. She glanced at the sheer 'door' again, palming her freshly grown breasts, listening for movement. Hearing no sounds, Ciera quickly stripped out of her blue jean short shorts and white nylon panties, then stepped into the shower.

The finish of the tub was long worn, and stained in places. She could see where her brother had scrubbed but couldn't clear the splotches of discoloration. And the shower curtain was caked with dried soap. Ciera closed her eyes and relaxed as she washed, being reminded she was not at Aunt Janice's any longer, where her housemates - her cousins - were all female. She was at home where her big brother sat somewhere on the other side of a sheer sheet and her oldest brother could come home any minute. As the thought of Zay seeing her nude started to make her feel good, she pushed it away and finished her shower.

"Zay!" she called. "I need a towel!" She'd forgotten to grab one before heading into the bathroom.

"Alright, hold on." His shirtless silhouette appeared a moment later, shoving a towel through the hanging sheet as Ciera stood covering her breasts with her forearm and her hairy crotch with the other hand.

"You can see me!" she gasped, startled.

"A little, yeah. It's not like I haven't seen you before. Here, just take the damn towel."

"I didn't have anything to see back then. Stop looking!"

"You still don't," he laughed but covered his eyes with his hand. Ciera used her crotch hand to snatch the towel, figuring it would be better for Zay to see her black thatch of pubic hair than her hard nipples. She quickly covered up, waited for him to go away, and then dried off. She put on a clean pair of cotton bikini panties, deep purple with a pink outline, a sky blue bra, pajama pants, and an oversized t-shirt that was cut open around the neck to simulate a nightgown. Normally she'd wear only the improvised gown but that was when she had her own little bed in a house full of girls.

Ciera went to Xavier's room (which she had shared with both brothers before her father abandoned them). She tossed her dirty clothes into the old hamper, hit the light, and joined Xavier in bed. The Full-sized mattress felt much smaller than she'd remembered. The two were so little all those years ago that they could sleep in the same bed and barely notice the other was there. Now every time Ciera moved she bumped into her brother who was only wearing boxers.

Ciera finally got comfortable, but soon began to sweat. It was still about eighty degrees outside and therefore at least eighty-five inside. And it was so humid. "Maybe you should sleep on the couch," she suggested. "Malik probably won't mind you taking his spot for a night."

"I would mind if I caught a damn STD," he chuckled, turning over in bed to face his sister. "You can sleep on the couch if you want to, but this is my bed. I'm not moving."

Ciera sighed exaggeratedly, making her brother laugh. A few moments passed and she spoke again. "Well, it's hot. So, I'm about to take some of these clothes off."

"Do you," Xavier said nonchalantly.

"Don't be peeking either," Ciera quipped as she pulled her pajama pants down, struggling to get them off her feet without exposing herself to her brother.

"Girl, did you forget I used to bathe and dress you?" As he spoke, he helped his sister, reaching under the covers to hold her in place and pull her pants off. A bolt of excitement trickled down Cece's spine. He touched a lot of skin on the way down and she wondered if it had been on purpose...and what she'd do about it if it was.

"I'm not a little kid anymore. I have grown some things that boys don't need to see."

"I am a grown-ass man, Cece. And I'm still your brother. Seeing you ain't like seeing a chick I'm 'bout to fuck."

"Definitely not. But...whatever, Zay." Something in her wanted to argue the point, to prove him wrong, but that would send things down a strange path. So, she digressed.

Ciera tried to get comfy again and felt confined. She could've sat up and taken her bra off herself but she was so damned tired, or so she told herself when she made her request.

"Brother? Can you help me out of my bra, please?" She lifted her shirt and turned her back to him. "I would do it myself but you seem not to be affected by me."

"Why would I be affected by my own sister?" Xavier asked while he expertly unfastened his little sister's bra, gently caressing her breasts as he removed the cups. "I guess you have grown some. Titties plush as hell." He lingered on Ciera's breasts for a small while then took her bra completely off. "Sorry."

"It's okay," Ciera whispered, her voice hoarse. "Thanks."

Xavier put his hand on his sister's ass. "You got a little fattie too," he chuckled.

She gasped and swatted his hand away. "I meant thank you for helping me with my bra," she giggled, "not for feeling on my boobs."

"Oh, shit, my bad," he chuckled away his embarrassment. "I was just bullshitting anyway."

"I know," Cece said weakly.

A few moments of awkward silence passed, and both siblings were able to hear the increased pace of the other's breathing. "Zay?" Ciera whispered. "It's okay if you touch me a little. I know we're bigger than we used to be but I don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I'm not. I'm good." As he spoke he adjusted his position, their legs touching a little before he moved away again.

"Here," Ciera said, then pulled his hand around to rest on her tummy, scooting back toward him. "Better?"

"Yeah, I guess," he said, beginning to caress his sister's tummy. She purred softly at the intimate touch.

After a minute, Ciera was still sweating. Her brother was as much the cause as the heat of the stuffy room. "Zay? Can you take off my shirt?" It shocked her to hear the words come out of her mouth, though she played it cool. "I'm hot as fuck," she complained, sounding hornier than she meant to. She winced, but Xavier proceeded to undress her. Awkwardly. She twisted onto her back to let her brother lift her top over her breasts, past her face, then over her head, accidentally snagging her hair in the process. "Damn! Be gentle!"

"My bad, baby," Xavier said as he tossed his sister's gown shirt in the corner. He caressed his sister's arm. She murmured contentedly at the innocent touch, the tingling sensations drifting down her spine right into her panties. She bit her lip, indulging in the naughty feeling. Her brother was turning her on so much.

"Mmm, that feels so good, baby," she said, wanting more. "Do my back, please."

"So polite," Xavier said, switching to a back rub that made Cece moan. "I don't remember you being such a good girl. I remember you being a fucking demon child. Auntie must've raised you right over there."

"She did," Ciera sighed, her voice unabashedly sultry. "But I got spanked a lot." When she said it, she arched her hips backward, seeking more body contact with her older bro. A twin gasp escaped from each sibling when her soft, round ass touched his unmistakably hard cock through both layers of underwear. Motion paused but she'd already pinned her brother's big dick against his naked abs.

"If you would've stayed, I could've spanked you." Xavier's hand swept around his sister's soft skin, landing just beneath the curve of her breasts as she backed completely into his embrace.

"Mmm, you wanna spank me, daddy?" Cece ground her ass in her brother's lap. That's when his hand boldly crept up to cup her breast.

StacyYelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StacyYelli

Xavier chuckled. "The fuck is wrong with you?" he laughed. "You sound like you horny as hell, girl."

"I am. I always get horny when I'm real tired and comfortable. And I know you ain't complaining, Mister Grabbyhands." He was massaging her breasts with increasing intentionality, grazing her tight, sensitive nipples with his palm.

"Not at all. Just didn't think this would be how we spent your first night back. But I definitely don't mind having a fat ass on my dick and titties in my hand."

"Mmm, even your sister's?" Ciera had snuck a hand between her legs, rubbing her pussy over her panties as she easily rocked against her brother.

"I guess. I mean, titties is titties. A sexy ass is a sexy ass. I don't discriminate."

"Good." They continued like that for a minute or so, Xavier caressing Ciera's tits, Ciera grinding her ass against her brother's hard-on, both working up a sweat in the smothering warmth. Their skin grew clammy and their breathing picked up, full of soft sighs and moans.

"Ugh!" Ciera gasped, "how the fuck do you sleep in here!?"

"Usually I'm by myself," he said, then added, "and...naked. Maybe you should try that?" He reached down and touched his sister's hip, sliding a finger beneath the string of her bikini panties.

"You really think I should take off my panties?" Her voice was hoarse and as soft as silk.

"Yeah. It's just panties."

"Don't you feel like it's a little weird to be naked together?"

"Yeah. Don't you think it's weird to be working that ass on me touching yo pussy right now? Like, this is already kinda fucked up. Might as well be comfortable too."

"Mhm, it is fucked up. J-just only a little though. I think it would be worse if I let you take off my panties."

"But you're hot, sis," Xavier said, beginning to tug his sister's panties southward. She froze, neither encouraging nor discouraging him as her heart jumped. He pulled the panties down the side of her hip. "So damned hot, baby." His hand came to her center, carefully sliding into his sister's panties and pushing them down from the inside, grazing her luscious tuft on the way down her thighs. "So damn sexy." Her panties halfway down, Cece rolled onto her back to allow her brother to pull her panties off her other hip, then below her knees. She kicked the fresh panties with the gooey center off her small feet. "That's better, right?"

"Yeah," Ciera whispered and turned on her side to face Xavier. He caressed her skin as she placed a hand on his hip, silently daring herself to touch her brother's erection. It'd felt so enticing pressed up against her pantie-clad booty. She wanted to know the real feeling, that hard, strong cock in her hands. Thunder and lightning raging inside her, she instead let her hands flow over his smooth upper body. She felt his back, abs, and chest. He was much more muscular than she thought he'd be. He was enjoying her silky fingers on him too, humming contentedly.

The siblings lay face to face for a long time, caressing and watching one another, their eyes having adjusted to the dark. Xavier watched his sister's face sparkle with surprise when he grabbed her soft, round ass, then she relaxed, draping her leg over his hip. "I really missed you," Ciera said from her heart, her breath puffing in her brother's face, lips a mere inch apart.

"Me too." Xavier closed his eyes and slowly inched his chin forward, meeting Ciera's lips with his. A soft kiss. Like cotton floating on water. Then another, a brother's hand caressing his sister's ass and thigh, pulling her into himself. And a soft sigh. "The fuck are we doing, Cece?" Another kiss, hungrier, betraying the weak objection, ignited by it even.

"I don't know," Ciera said innocently against her brother's lips. They were so soft. The next kiss lingered long, mouths opening in one second, tongues swirling together the next. All control was lost. She writhed against his body, his hard dick grinding against her bare pussy, poking her through its cotton confines. Xavier pushed the covers down off their coiled bodies, enjoying the sight of his sister's luscious...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments