Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Four-Way

"(Bill and Vicki meet up with Lorraine and Greg.)"

59
4 Comments 4
2.3k Views 2.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It had been six months since I shared my cousin Vicki with my high-school fuck buddy. Lorraine was now married. They had been through their honeymoon, and now they were ready to experience some sweet sex with a pair of hot, horny cousins.

Vicki and I had already experienced Lorraine's delicious pussy, and I had had a bisexual three-way with them before they had gotten married. Now it was time the four of us met up for a night of lusty, bisexual fun. Plus, this would be the first time Vicki would be able to meet Greg, Lorraine's new husband.

I was in town visiting Vicki and, as usual, we wound up having sweet, sloppy sex; we devoured each other from head to toe, enjoying our sweet cousin sex as we had done all our lives. I was relaxing having a cigarette when the phone rang. I sat watching TV, still naked from our most recent fuck. “I bet Bill would love to,” I heard Vicki saying in the other room, “I know I would love to see you two”. Vicki walked into the room holding her cell phone to her ear, and she had the biggest smile on her face. “Yes,” she said. “Would you two like to come over here for the evening?”

“It's Lorraine,” Vicki said in a loud whisper. My cock instantly began twitching as I began wondering if she and her new husband would be joining us for some quality playtime.

“I don't know…let me ask Bill,” Vicki said. Looking up from the phone, she said, “Lorraine and Greg invited us to come visit them at their home tomorrow. You up for a road trip?” she asked.


“Of course,” I quickly replied. “Where do they live?”


“They live in Tallahassee, so it is only going to be about an hour and a half drive.”

I thought for a moment, my cock growing with each passing second, then I said, “Hell, yeah!”

I took another puff of my cigarette while Vicki got their address and directions; my cock twitching in anticipation of what we were going to face tomorrow. Vicki ended the call and walked over and sat next to me on the sofa. “I know you have been with them before, so it's time I had a chance. Besides, “she added, “I have always wanted to see you sucking on a hard cock.”


Vicki leaned over and began kissing me on the base of my neck, and from where I sat, I looked down and admired her puffy, smooth pussy. I couldn't believe that I was sitting naked with my cousin, planning a night of erotic fun with another couple.


Believe it or not, we managed to go to bed early, and we vowed to have no sex so that the two of us would get a good night's sleep. But the temptation to enjoy her sweet body was almost too much. Still, I knew we had to get up a little early so that we could spend as much time as possible with Lorraine and Greg.

After what seemed to be an eternity, the sun was beginning to rise; its welcoming beams of warmth filled our bedroom with the promise of sexy times to come. After a quick cup of coffee and a small breakfast, Vicki and I piled into the car, took a small suitcase with a change of clothes for the next day, and off we went. Along the way, Vicki took pleasure in flashing her tits at truckers as they passed by, causing many of them to take double-takes at my cousin's sweet tits; more than one nearly driving off the road.

An hour and a half and two blow jobs later, we found their home easily and prepared to walk to the door. We bounced out of the car, laughing as we walked up to the front door. “I can't believe how many truckers were trying to get a peak while I was sucking your cock in the car,” Vicki bragged.

Smiling, I reached forward to ring the bell. After a moment, the door opened wide and there stood Greg, welcoming us into their home. “Come on in,” he said as he stood aside.


Vicki and I were wondering if they were going to be naked when we arrived, but Greg was dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a football jersey that proudly displayed the logo of his favorite team. I glanced over at Vicki while we followed him inside; her eyes were firmly glued to Greg's ass. Although he was wearing sweatpants, Greg's ass had a nice shake to it and even I enjoyed watching it.

We were soon in their living room, being ushered to the sofa. Looking around as Vicki and I sat down, I asked: “So . . . where's Lorraine?”

“Oh, she'll be right out,” Greg said, sitting down in a nearby recliner. “She just wanted to finish putting on her face.”

As if on cue, Lorraine appeared from the next room and sat on the couch with Vicki in the middle. Like her husband, Lorraine was wearing a pair of sweatpants and a jersey and looked incredibly sexy. Vicki placed her hand on Lorraine's leg and said, “It is so nice to see you again.” The two ladies began looking at each other, and Lorraine slid her hand up Vicki's legs and under her skirt. I could tell from the way Vicki laid her head back that my cousin was getting her pussy massaged.

Greg stood up and said, “Hey, Bill. Come with me into the kitchen and I'll pour some wine for all of us. You can help me carry it back in the living room.”

“It would be my pleasure,” I said as I stood up and left the two girls to fend for themselves; after all, they looked as if they had things well in hand.

Greg was already pulling the cork from the bottle when I entered the kitchen. I stood behind him and said, “My, oh my, things are looking to get sexy.”

I had reached around Greg's waist and my hands began the search for his cock. I could feel him throbbing through his sweatpants, and I grabbed his dick and began running my hand up and down.

Greg turned around and faced me and said, “Looks like the wine may not be needed.” Greg had reached down and began massaging my cock and I instantly began to grow in his hand. Greg leaned forward to me and pressed his lips to mine, and I eagerly sucked his tongue into my hungry mouth. We stood there for a moment, playing with each other's cocks and kissing each other passionately. We soon turned our attention back to the wine, where Greg poured it carefully into four wine goblets; he took two, and I took the other two.

When we entered the living room, we were treated to one of the prettiest sights I had ever seen. The two girls were both naked and on the floor; Vicki laying flat on her back and Lorraine straddling my cousin's face. Vicki's tongue was darting in and out of Lorraine's sweet fuck hole, while Lorraine had reached behind and was rubbing Vicki's wet pussy furiously.

Lorraine's sweet hairless pussy seemed to be attracted to Vicki's tongue as it responded with shivers of orgasm while my cousin ate the sweet pussy.

Greg and I sat the wine goblets on the coffee table and began peeling off our clothes. Greg had a magnificent cock, and my cock was already as stiff as a board. While we watched the women in a state of sapphic arousal, Greg and I faced each other and pressed our cocks together. Feeling his dick throbbing against mine was soooo sexy. I don't think I had ever been so turned on.

Lorraine had orgasmed all over Vicki's face and stood up to watch us guys making out. Vicki had sat up so she could see; her face shining with Lorraine's pussy juice covering her mouth.

“Hey guys,” Lorraine said, “let's play a little game. Sit down on the couch, Bill.” I quickly obeyed, as I was curious as to what she had in mind. Lorraine left the room for a moment to go get something, and Vicki walked over to Greg and gave him a loving embrace. I loved watching them together. This was the first time they had met, and she enjoyed Greg's hot body as much as I did.

Lorraine returned with a piece of cloth in her hand. “Bill,” she announced, “You have experienced my mouth on your dick as well as Greg's and Vicki's. Do you think you could tell whose mouth was whose based on the physical sensations alone?”

I gave it some thought and finally said, “You know, I don't know.”

While I sat on the couch, Lorraine took the piece of cloth she was holding and tied it around my head to serve as a blindfold. “Here's how this works,” she explained as she finished securing the blindfold. “We are each going to take a turn sucking your cock. When all three of us have sucked you off, you have to see if you can determine which was Greg, which one was Vicki, and which one was me.”

She opened a drawer from one of the end tables and produced a deck of cards. From the deck, she pulled out an Ace, a two, and a three. Shuffling the three cards so that no one knew the exact order of the three cards, she fanned them open and offered Vicki and Greg each to select one card, and the remaining card Lorraine kept for herself. “Okay–now be careful not to say out loud which card you have so that Bill is clueless as to who has which card. Whoever has the Ace will be the first to suck Bill's cock; whoever has the two will go next, and then, finally, who has the three will go last. Be careful not to make any noise so that Bill truly has no idea whose mouth he is experiencing; from this point on, we all must remain quiet.”

AnnieSweett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnieSweett

The last bit of instruction was for me. “Bill, you must hold your cock out so that the only part of our bodies that will touch you will be our lips and tongue.” I eagerly grabbed the base of my cock and pointed it straight up.

“More importantly,” Lorraine added, “Bill, you must not reach with your hands to touch the person sucking you; you must rely only on the feeling of the mouth on your dick.” I could hear shuffling sounds as my sexy trio moved around. I assumed they were repositioning themselves so that I would not know who was standing where. I could also hear muffled whispering as they communicated with each other; one of the girls began giggling. I patiently waited, holding my cock straight up just like a rocket poised for launch. Very soon, I felt someone's warm breath on my shaft.

“Oooooo fuck,” I exclaimed while I felt the juicy, warm mouth swallow my cock. Whoever it was began moving up and down on my pole and nearly made me shoot my load; they were truly an artist at sucking dick. The person soon raised their head and before I had the chance to take a breath, another mouth made my cock their own. They began by tickling the hole in my cock, tasting a bit of pre-cum which had managed to ooze out of my throbbing prick. Their mouth soon opened wide and gulped down my dick into their face; my hips thrust forward while I fucked the hungry face – whoever they were.


It was now time for mouth number three. The last person took a slightly different approach. I first became aware of a tongue swabbing around my balls; each ball being expertly sucked into someone's mouth. The feeling was truly exquisite, and I laid my head straight back and let out a deep, guttural moan. The tongue began sliding upwards, crossing my fingers at the base of my cock, up my shaft, and then their mouth opened wide and sucked me back into a velvety-smooth oral cavity.


Lorraine pulled the blindfold away from my head and said, “Okay, Bill,” she asked, “Who do you think sucked you first?”


I thought long and hard; I honestly could not tell. All three of their mouths were sexually talented and seemed to enjoy sucking a hard cock. “Okay - this is harder than I thought it would be.” I thought for a moment longer, looking first at my cousin, then at Lorraine, and then at Greg. “I would guess that the first one was Vicki, the second was Lorraine, and that wonderful tongue on my balls belonged to Greg. Simultaneously. the three of them all erupted in laughter.

Suddenly, I got the feeling that I had been had. I looked between the three of them: Vicki with her pussy juices running down her thighs, Lorraine with her hand on her pussy, and Greg with his cock nice and hard, bouncing in the air to the rhythm of his laughter.

“The truth is,” Vicki said as she continued to laugh, “Greg was the first to suck you and gave you that wonderful deep-throat. Greg was also the second person on your dick, and then it was Greg swabbing your balls with his tongue; it was Greg the whole time!”

I understood why Vicki's cunt had been dripping so much; watching a guy sucking me off was perhaps sexier than even she expected.


I also began laughing and looked at Greg and said, “You, my friend, are truly marvelous at what you do!”


My cock, now wet from Greg's mouth, was truly ready for a night of passion. Still grinning, Lorraine came over to me, stretched one leg across my lap, and she sat herself down on my cock. Her sweet, smooth pussy seemed to swallow my cock deep up inside her, and she began bucking back and forth to sink my cock into her even deeper. I glanced around. Lorraine and I saw Vicki on her knees, and she was sucking Greg's cock into her hot mouth. The laughter, which had filled the room, was replaced by the sounds of gushing pussies and people moaning in pleasure.


“I want your ass, Lorraine,” I said while I fucked her from below.

Lorraine dismounted from my lap and took her position on her hands and knees on the floor. Her ass was facing me, it had opened up and I could see her beautiful puckered asshole winking at me, seemingly inviting me to slide my cock inside her sweet, tight poop chute.

Holding my dick at the base, I pressed it against her anus, and it quickly popped into her sweet ass. Lorraine was just as tight as I had remembered. I was humping her back and forth, my balls swinging and occasionally slapping her slutty pussy with each plunge. I soon felt someone's tongue licking my asshole while I fucked my high school chum. Since I could see Greg watching while stroking himself, I knew that my cousin was eating out my ass, making it nice and wet. I loved the feeling of Lorraine's ass gripping my cock and Vicki's tongue tickling my asshole.


After a moment, I became aware that Greg had moved out of view, and Vicki had re-positioned herself in front of Lorraine, spreading her legs and showing off that sweet cousin pussy I had enjoyed for so long. Suddenly, from behind, I felt Greg's cock head beginning to press against my asshole while I was fucking his wife. Lorraine's head lowered, and she began lapping my cousin's cunt so loud I could hear Vicki's pussy juices being sloshed around by Lorraine's tongue.

Then, I felt the “pop”; Greg's cock entered my ass and, in turn, shoved me deep into his wife's hungry ass. Little by little, Greg shoved his way deep inside me, and he leaned forward and began licking my ear.

The four of us remained in this position for a while; Greg in my ass, my cock sliding in and out of Lorraine's tight butt, and Vicki getting her pussy licked by Lorraine. Soon, Greg pulled his cock from my ass and pulled off his condom, which made sure his cock was nice and clean. “I have got to experience your cousin's cunt,” Greg announced as he walked around his wife and me.

I continued fucking Lorraine's tight, tasty ass, and I could see Vicki changing her position and spreading her legs for her newly found friend. My cock seemed to swell a little more while I watched Greg sinking himself into Vicki's famished pussy. Vicki let out a deep groan while Greg's wonderful dick filled her cunt; his balls tickling her ass. I watched his sexy, rounded ass bouncing up and down while he fucked my sexy cousin, and I was fucking his loving wife.

“Oh fuck, I am getting ready to cum,” I yelled. I began thrusting deeper and harder; my cock swelling even more. Suddenly, I erupted into Lorraine's ass, filling her sexy rear with a few gallons of lusty, sticky goo. I looked down and saw my sperm beginning to ooze from her ass while I continued fucking her. I could not resist the temptation. I pulled my cock from her ass and began licking my cum from her freshly fucked asshole. With my mouth full of my sperm, I lowered myself to her wet pussy and slid my tongue deep inside her, planting my seed in her pulsing pussy.


Lorraine let out a seductive moan while she enjoyed the feeling of my mouth on her snatch, filling her with my seed via an oral injection of pure lust.

Meanwhile, Vicki was enjoying getting fucked by her newest friend. I could still hear the sloshing of Vicki's pussy juices on Greg's cock. I was so turned on by watching my cousin getting fucked, my dick was beginning to grow again. Incest with Vicki was always a great experience, but watching her being pleasured by other people was purely intoxicating.

We wrapped...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by HornyBill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments