Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Pillow Room - Chapter Two

"Jilly puts on a show for strangers... and her brother."

7
1 Comment 1
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.7k words 3.7k words
III

Music washed over us, a sensual soundtrack as if the DJ somehow was in tune with my feelings, adding an insistent pulsing beat to the ambient mix that traveled up and down my spine, spreading through me with a tingle, until my entire body was quivering magically. We kissed playfully, neither of us feeling any urgency, content to focus on the soft warmth and wetness of lips and tongues. There was no thought, no grand plan in the movement of hands, only instinct and the desire to touch and be touched. Palms slid over curves, hands stroked shoulders, fingers teased, seemingly everywhere. It all got very confusing, and I am sure there were times when I would touch myself, reaching between my thighs to caress my soaked panties, stroking myself until my hands shook and I moaned into her mouth.

I think it was I who undid Ruby’s bra, pulling it down off her shoulders, her hot kisses trailing down my throat as we shifted until we lay side by side, her soft breasts pressed against mine. I was surprised to find that I’d surrendered my bra sometime earlier, having no memory of it.

"You are so fucking amazing, Jilly," she whispered, taking my nipple between her moist lips and sucking tenderly while I ran my fingers tenderly through her hair, my thighs parting so that she could nestle between them.

"You girls are beautiful." The voice was male, and I blinked, looking up in confusion, to find Greg looking down at us, his smile friendly.

"Sorry, didn’t mean to bother you, but you look so in love, I just had to…"

Not knowing what to say, I simply smiled, licking my lips, while Ruby seemed lost in the amazing things she was doing with her tongue to my nipples.

He kissed me then on the cheek, taking me completely by surprise, then stood. "I’ll leave you alone now. Enjoy yourselves."

"Thank you," I managed, suddenly wondering what it would be like to be sandwiched between him and Ruby, her hands all over me while she and I made love, watching us as we writhed around on the floor, holding me while she made me cum with her mouth. I shuddered, suddenly turned on by the thought, my mind spinning out of control as it became Brad who held me, his naked body pressed against me, his erection rubbing against my ass as he played with my breasts from behind.

I’d thought I’d been high before, but suddenly, I reached new heights. I wondered, had I been able to form the words, if I’d have asked Greg to join us. I was glad I hadn’t. After all, this was my moment with Ruby. Still, the seed had been planted. I rolled over on my back, pulling her on top of me, giggling as I tried to catch her hands in mine, while she had other thoughts.

Her mouth moved to my other breast, sensation robbing me of breath as all the blood rushed to my nipples and between my legs, making it hard to think, my entire being concentrated on the pleasure that rolled through me like a tidal wave.

"Oh, god, Ruby, I’m going to…."

She stopped, just long enough to slide her body up over mine, her fingers slipping into my hair. I wrapped my legs around hers slowly grinding myself against her, the friction of our lace covered cunts feeling almost magical. I whimpered and tried to kiss her, but she held my head so that her lips barely brushed mine, eyes full of mischief.

"Here? In front of everyone?" she teased.

I turned my head, one way and then the other, realizing that the room had filled up some since we’d come in and that we were plainly visible to anyone wishing to watch. Greg was still here, propped up against a nearby wall, hand in hand with a cute looking girl with bright pink hair and glow sticks wrapped around her wrists, his eyes meeting mine. Giggling with embarrassment, I strained towards her, managing to kiss her before she pushed me back into the cushions.

"Yes, here. I don’t care." Feeling suddenly very brave, I lifted my head, my voice low enough so that only she could hear. "If Brad was here right now, I’d say yes…"

Ruby’s eyes went a little wide, her mouth forming an oh of surprise, frozen in time like that until I pushed my lips to hers, sinking back into the pillows, passion driving all else from my thoughts. Hands cupped my breasts, the same hands that moved over my waist to rest upon my hips, then, slowly rolled the waistband of my panties down, peeling them from me as I lifted my hips in consent. I felt the air against my mound, cool against my hot flesh, as the last of my clothing was stripped away. A moment of panic swept through me as I realized I was naked in a warehouse full of strangers. Then, as quickly as it came, I forgot about it, thinking instead how sexy it was to be making love with this beautiful girl at a party.

I felt like I was on fire, lust taking control of my body as I slid my hands over her ass, giggling as I realized she was as naked as I was, not quite sure how it had happened, and not really caring.

"Oh my god, Ruby…" I sighed, spreading my thighs for her, feeling her hand upon my mound, her fingers stroking between my petals, warm liquid trickling over the hot flesh of my thighs. I began moving my hips, dancing to the beat of the music in time to her fingers as she slid them into me, just the tips at first, but each time, sinking them deeper inside of me. I forgot to breathe as she fucked my mouth with her tongue, my cunt with her fingers. I was in heaven. I smiled at her, watching the lights of the room light us up, changing our complexions from blue to red to green to pink and back again. It began to rain, which surprised me, until I realized that someone had thrown handfuls of glitter over her. Fascinated, I watched them settle upon our naked bodies, wishing I knew who’d done it, wanting to thank them.

"You’re sparkling, Ruby." I wondered if my smile looked as delighted as hers did. I reached up to stroke her cheek, but she intercepted my hand, guiding my fingers one at a time into her mouth. It felt like warm velvet, so good, in fact, that I almost didn’t notice when her fingers left my cunt, leaving a wet trail of my juices over my tummy and between my breasts, finally coming to rest upon my lower lip. Not hesitating, I opened my mouth invitingly, sucking and licking myself from her. It was, possibly, the most erotic and dirty thing I’d ever done.

"I taste good," I said, giggling, reaching down and drenching my own fingers, offering them up to her like some sort of pornographic communion, moaning with lust as she cleaned them, her lips glistening with my dew.

"You do taste good, baby." She kissed the tips of my fingertips, before taking my hand in hers, tenderly entwining her fingers with mine. "Remember my promise, Jilly?"

I must have worn a look of confusion, for she laughed, shaking her head, sending her light hair fanning out around her face. "Silly girl, I told you I was going to make you cum."

I joined in her laughter, feeling suddenly lighter then air. I’d been lost in the moment for so long, nothing else really mattered, not what was to come, nor what had passed. Only this feeling of bliss as I made love with my best friend seemed real. A scary thought struck me, and it must have showed on my face as clearly as my confusion had.

"What is it, baby?" she asked, suddenly concerned, stroking my shoulders tenderly.

"You’ll always be my best friend, no matter what happens, right?"

"Of course I will, sweetheart. Cross my heart. Always and forever."

I stared into her eyes, nodding slowly, believing her solemn pledge.

"And you will always be mine, Jillian? No matter what happens?"

"Always and forever," I whispered, sealing our pledge with a lingering kiss, and just like that, everything was all right in my world. I felt her hands running over my breasts, twisting my nipples playfully, until she had me gasping with pleasure. Then, without warning, she stopped, sitting up so that she could gaze down upon me, a vision in the colored lights.

"I’m going to go get us some water, baby, and I need to pee really badly. Will you be ok if I leave you here or do you want to come along?"

I smiled up at her, not wanting her to leave me, but not wanting to leave the comfort of our cushions, licking my lips as I realized how parched my throat was.

"You won’t be gone long?" I asked, trying hard not to sound petulant and failing miserably.

She laughed, slipping her skirt up over her hips and shrugging into her blouse, placing soft kisses all over my face before she got up. "Just don’t move. I won’t be long, promise. Be good."

I watched her weave her way between pillows and people, heading towards the main room, my heart skipping a beat as I lost sight of her, missing the feel of her hands, her kisses, loneliness setting in with astonishing speed. I found myself absently running my fingers through the fine hairs decorating my mound, teasing my swollen clitty with trembling fingertips. She’d promised to make me cum, but I couldn’t wait any longer. I imagined her there with me, her tongue parting my labia, her lips around my swollen nub, driving me wild. I slipped my fingers into my soaking cunt and, closing my eyes closed, I let my imagination run wild.

I was laying here naked, in a room full of people, exposed. I pictured them watching me as I made love to myself, wondering what I would do if Greg and his pink haired companion were to lay down with me, imagining their hands all over my body.

I let out a moan, my back arching, desire spreading through me, my nipples so swollen they were painful. I wanted to cum, but something held me back, perhaps Ruby’s promise. In my thoughts, Greg and his girl friend suddenly became Brad and Ruby. I thought I should be repulsed, but I wasn’t. I began fucking myself with my fingers, suddenly frantic with lust, imagining my best friend and my brother watching me, their hands all over my body, their mouths hot against my flesh. I pictured Ruby’s face buried in my cunt, and then, my face in hers, while Brad entered me, making slow, sweet love to me.

I couldn’t help it, I came so hard that I think everyone must have known, crying out loud with passion.

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69

I didn’t care. I wanted them to know I was getting myself off, reveling in how dirty it was, how sexy, wondering what they would think if they knew who my imaginary lover was.

I came again, this time my eyes open, my body turned so that I could see Greg and his girl watching me, this time fingering myself just for them. I smiled as I watched her pulling the hem of her dress up, slipping her fingers in to the waistband of her cute pink panties as he stroked her thighs lovingly. I was so turned on I didn’t care who was watching or what anyone thought of me. Pleasure was the only thing that mattered, and I wanted everyone to feel as wonderful as I felt.

I watched them, and they, in turn, watched me as I sat up, leaning back against the nearby chair, legs spread and bent at the knees, giving them a lovely view of pink edged folds and my swollen clitty, glistening in the ever changing lights. I’d never done anything this wild before, but I had fantasized about it. The reality was so much more, sharing my little show with strangers, watching as they reciprocated.

Greg helped the girl with her panties, slipping them down her thighs, and then pulling them off completely, her fingers mirroring mine so that it was easy to imagine her touching me, penetrating my most intimate places. Our eyes met, locking across the small distance, and I felt a renewed surge of desire, wanting to come for this beautiful creature whose name I didn’t even know, wanting her to come for me, lost in the moment, everything and everyone else forgotten.

IV

That’s how Ruby found me, lost in a haze of ecstasy, moaning softly, working myself into a sexual frenzy. She knelt, stroking my hair lovingly, turning my head, her fingers lifting my chin so that she could devour me with her kiss. I was so lost in her that I forgot my game with our neighbors, my earlier fantasies of Brad, even my own name. Only her kiss mattered, and her hands, which were tangled in my hair and caressing my shoulders and my breasts. I pulled away from her, blinking, wondering how here hands could be in so many places, wondering if Greg and his playmate had joined us.

"Brad?"

I startled at the sight of my brother’s face so near, his eyes hidden behind dark lenses, his face framed by an unruly mop of hair exactly the same shade as mine. He was wearing a baggy orange tee with a lime green peace symbol on it, hiding what I knew to broad shoulders and a well toned body. Just because I was his sister, didn’t mean I couldn’t admire him from time to time, right?

"Hi Jillian. Surprise." His words were hesitant, unlike his touch. His were the second pair of hands roaming over my body.

Blushing, I began to stammer wordlessly, embarrassed to be caught naked like this by my own flesh and blood. He smiled, softly, and Ruby made a comforting sound, stroking my arm from shoulder to wrist like one would a nervous kitten. I squirmed, covering my breasts with my hands, still a little shaken at my brother’s presence, but slowly relaxing as her caresses moved to my shoulder and then to my breast, teasing a wanting sigh from me.

"Just relax, Baby. We’ll go slow. Just let it happen, Jilly."

I stared into her eyes, swallowing nervously, remembering how I had been fantasizing about this earlier, about both of them touching and kissing me all over. Nodding slowly, I willed myself to do as she asked and relax, finding a smile for her.

"I love you, Ruby."

"I love you too, baby."

After that, I forgot how to speak, their hands stealing all my words as I lay back, sinking into the pillows and cushions beneath me, two pairs of hands exploring my body while I watched their faces, Ruby’s radiating an intense playfulness, while my brother’s was unreadable, his eyes hidden behind sunglasses. I tried to form the words, asking him to take them off so I could see his eyes, but they kept coming out as pleasurable moans, and soon I gave up, my attention wandering to his hands upon my body.

At first, he was content to simply caress my breast, fingertips brushing circles that spiraled maddeningly towards my pink peak. Hypnotized, I watched, silently urging him on, anticipation making it hard to breathe. Finally, he reached my swollen pink nub, and my back arched in slow motion, a low moan rising up out of my belly as I curled my fingers into the pillows, gripping them as if I might otherwise float away. Ruby’s mouth was suddenly at my ear, blowing warm breath against my flesh, nibbling playfully.

"I promised to make you cum, Jillian. Hope you don’t mind if your brother watches."

I gasped as she kissed me, my reply passionate, my tongue pushing past hers, loosening my grip upon the pillows and snaring her hair with my fingers, unwilling to let her escape. I quickly lost track of their hands, my body reacting to each shift, each caress with a primal need. I could feel myself becoming even wetter, if that was possible, my juices filling my cunt, then overflowing between the globes of my ass, tickling delightfully.

I gasped as someone pinched my nipple and twisted it, beyond caring how roughly I was played with, my lips locked to Ruby, our kiss making us one. Warm, wet lips fastened themselves to my swollen nipple, sucking it in, the tip of a tongue flickering as Brad held it in place with his teeth while she swallowed my lust filled moans. Hands inched their way over my ribs and stomach, my hips rising in anticipation, my legs spreading, knees bent skyward. A stray thought, that strangers were getting an eyeful of my glistening cunt only made me spread them wider, hoping the sight of me was getting them as hot as it was me.

I let the thought go as two fingers slipped into me, my cunt sucking greedily, tying to pull them in. I heard feminine laughter as my hips rose and fell and rose again.

"Those are your brothers fingers you’re getting off on."

"Oh, god, yes," I managed, my mouth freed from our kiss, looking wildly down at my cunt, watching as I moved my hips up and down, driving Brad’s fingers deeper and deeper into my hot cunt, unable to stop myself. I focused on his face, relieved to see he’d removed his glasses, our gazes meeting, his green eyes matching mine, filled with lust and awe.

"God, you’re so fucking hot, Jill." I could barely hear his voice above the music. Blushing, I tried to say something in return, but it was lost as Ruby kissed me once more, her lips moving down my throat like a swarm of butterflies. She teased my nipples until I thought I might drown in pleasure, first with her fingers, then her lips, licking, sucking, biting them until I began to beg.

"Oh,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by sprite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments