Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Policewoman - Part 7

"Eighteen-year-old Trent fucks a mature married woman whilst his two other lovers, his mother Sharon and policewoman Helen pleasure each other"

42
7 Comments 7
2.7k Views 2.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

"I will be out all night tonight, mum," eighteen-year-old Trent Potts said to his mother and now lover, Sharon.

"Oh? With Helen?" replied forty-three-year-old Sharon, who knew her son also had sex with fifty-year-old policewoman Helen Ladbrooke, as did Sharon herself.

"No, not Helen, maybe you can spend the night with her," said Trent.

"Yeah, maybe I can; you will be with the mysterious woman that texted you yesterday, then," said Sharon.

"Yep, you got it," replied Trent.

The previous day, whilst in the company of both Sharon and Helen after they had had threesome sex the night before, Trent had received a text from a woman that he obviously knew intimately, asking him to visit her on one of the next three nights to give her a fucking. The woman's husband was going to be away for those nights, and Trent phoned her back, but he refused to tell the two women that he had most recently fucked, what he had arranged.

As Trent had spent the previous night in his mother's bed, after Helen had gone home, if he was going to fuck the woman that sent the text, there were now two nights to choose from.

The mysterious woman was named Cheryl Beattie, and at age fifty-six she was fractionally over three times Trent's age. She was no raving beauty and she was a bit overweight, but she had something about her, and in her own way, she was very sexy and certainly a great fuck. She also liked taking it up the arse, and she thrived on dirty talk.

"Are Helen and I not enough for you?" asked Sharon, feigning hurt.

"Oh yeah, very much so, but I fucked this woman before I had either of you and I would still like to give her one from time to time," replied Trent.

"That is fair enough I suppose, I will contact Helen and see if she wants some more lesbian love tonight," laughed Sharon.

Until a few days ago, Sharon and Trent knew nothing about each other's sex lives. Trent sometimes was out late at night, sometimes all night and his mother assumed that he was with a girl, but she assumed he had only one girlfriend and that she was a similar age to Trent. Her son actually had several women on the go, almost all of them older than Sharon, and some of them married.

The revelations about each other's sex lives, and the ignition of their incestuous affair, came about after Sharon had asked her friend Helen to talk to her son in her capacity as a policewoman.

Trent had been caught spraying graffiti and Sharon did not want his behaviour to escalate.

The talk between Helen and Trent led to Helen caning him, almost with Trent's encouragement, and then Helen and Trent fucked.

Sharon paid a visit to Helen's house one morning in the hope of lesbian sex but was shocked to find her naked son there. Sharon caned Helen, who had also taken a caning from Trent the previous evening, and then left her son and Helen to have one more fuck with instructions for Trent to come home for a discussion. Trent discovered that Helen and his mother were lesbian lovers during that visit by Sharon to Helen's house.

The discussion between mother and son made their sexual attraction to each other very clear, although there had already been signs of it, and Trent and his mother fucked.

Mother and son had been having sex ever since, although it was all very recent, and had also purchased a cane with both of them feeling it across their buttocks.

Helen had just spent a night at the Potts' house during which she and Trent had fucked, before she and Sharon had lesbian sex and then all three of them had sex together.

"I am going to get ready for work now, I will be going out again soon after I get home at tea time," said Trent, who worked at a fast food outlet.

"Well if you don't want me, I will see if Helen does," teased Sharon, who thought that maybe she should be jealous of other women having her son's sizeable penis between their legs.

Sharon did not know what Helen's working hours were this day, she had been on a day off the day before, so she sent her a text.

Trent is spending the night with his text lady, do you fancy some vagina-tasting tonight? xxx

She did not get a reply for a while, but when it came it was good news.

I certainly do! Your bed or mine? xxx

Sharon was delighted, she replied straight away.

I will come to you, I also want to pay attention to your lovely arse. xxx

Helen replied swiftly.

Oh yes, we can both do some arse worshipping, see you later. xxx

So mother and son, and Helen, had their nights planned.

Trent came home from work, but he would not be home for long. He would just shower, change and be off out for his night of sex with a married woman.

Sharon knew that Trent would not be home for long, so she waited for him to come out of the shower. She was not going to do anything to delay his evening, but she just wanted a few minutes in his company, she would be leaving to see Helen soon.

"So, another woman is to get the benefits of your lovely cock tonight," said Sharon, looking at her son's semi-erect penis.

"Yes, are you and Helen getting together?" said Trent.

"Yes, I am spending the night with her, it will be fun," replied Sharon.

"I am sure that you will give each other lots of pleasure," said Trent, starting to get dressed.

"Yeah, no doubt we will both cum multiple times, as will the woman that you are shagging," said Sharon, feeling a tinge of jealousy.

"I will be back with you tomorrow night," said Trent.

"Well, I might not want you," laughed his mother.

"Ha, well her husband is away again tomorrow night so I could go back to her," responded Trent.

"No, it is okay, I think I will let you back into my bed," replied Sharon.

"That is nice of you, Sharon," said Trent.

"Can I give you a lift?" offered Sharon, Trent did not own a car, plus she might find out who the woman was.

"No thanks, she is within walking distance," replied Trent, who was now dressed.

"Okay, have fun," said Sharon.

"And you, and Helen," said Trent, before mother and son had a long kiss.

Trent left for his appointment with the horny married woman, and a bit later, Sharon drove to Helen's house, although it was within walking distance.

"Great to see you, come in, I need a good fucking," said Cheryl Beattier, when Trent arrived at her house.

Cheryl almost dragged him indoors, and before Trent could speak, Cheryl had locked her lipstick-coated lips on his.

"Ha, you missed me then," said Trent, when he could speak, and breathe.

"Yes, I have fucking missed you, you fuck me like no other," said Cheryl.

"You like my teenage cock then do you, you horny slut?" said Trent, knowing that Cheryl liked to be called names.

"Yes, this horny slut likes your teenage cock, and I love it when you put it in my fat arse," said Cheryl, before smothering Trent in more kisses.

"You want to be fucked in the arse, you whore, you want my cock in your arsehole?" said Trent, pawing Cheryl's large backside which was currently in green trousers.

"Let's stop wasting time talking, let's go upstairs and fuck," said Cheryl, undoing the zip on Trent's jeans.

They scrambled up the stairs, Trent touching Cheryl's arse as they went.

"You like my big fat arse, don't you, you hot hunk?" said Cheryl, as they reached the top of the stairs.

"I love your arse, Cheryl, and I will show you just how much I love it later," replied Trent.

Cheryl turned and they had another long snog, as Cheryl undid the belt on Trent's jeans and Trent caressed Cheryl's behind.

Cheryl got Trent's jeans lowered, followed by his boxers, and she wanked his already erect cock as their snogging continued.

"Give me a fucking, fuck this horny married bitch," said Cheryl, wild with sexual excitement.

"I had better get these trousers off your big arse then, hadn't I?" said Trent, dragging Cheryl's trousers down and helping her out of them.

Trent got behind Cheryl and pulled her knickers down, her large buttocks became on show. Trent kissed Cheryl's arse cheeks and parted her buttocks to see the arsehole that he intended to put his cock in later.

Cheryl completed the removal of her knickers with her feet, she was desperate to be fucked.

"Give it to me big boy, give this slut the fucking that she craves," said Cheryl, removing her blouse and then bra as Trent got out of his jeans and boxers and took off his T-shirt.

"You want a fucking you dirty cheating slut, I will give you a fucking, get on your back, you old slapper," said Trent, who was looking forward to giving Cheryl a long and hard fucking.

Cheryl wasted no time in getting on her back with her legs spread wide, putting her hairy and wet cunt on display.

"Here is my cunt, fuck it hard, you sexy stud," invited Cheryl.

Trent got in between her legs and his penis was soon in Cheryl's vagina and the fucking started.

The fucking rapidly picked up the pace, and there was a lot of grunting and expletives.

"Cum you dirty bitch, cum with a teenage cock sliding in and out of your sticky cunt," panted the hard-working Trent.

"Shit, fuck, this dirty bitch is so fucking close, going to cum with your teenage rod shafting me...Shit!" exclaimed Cheryl, as she got fucked to orgasm.

Trent kept fucking her, they were both sweating with their exertions.

AnelissaReyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnelissaReyn

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh, fucking hell...oh fuck," wailed Cheryl as she came again, Trent intended to fuck her to a few more orgasms before he was done.

"You are loving this aren't you, slut, loving having an eighteen-year-old penis giving you what you need," goaded Trent.

"Loving it, loving it, oh fuck, cumming again," replied Cheryl.

This was going exactly as Trent wanted, and as Cheryl wanted as well, as he continued to give a woman just over three times his age a good shafting.

Cheryl was thinking that even the fuckings that Trent had previously given her were not as good as this one.

Trent kept fucking, and Cheryl kept cumming.

At last, after a very long fuck, Trent was feeling close to cumming.

"I am going to spunk in your hot cunt, you horny tart," announced Trent.

"Yes, yes, fill me with your cum lover boy," Cheryl managed to pant in reply.

"Here it comes slut, oh fuck, oh fuck," said Trent, as his penis started spurting semen.

"Fuuuuuck, shit, oh fuck," panted Cheryl, as she came yet again as Trent ejaculated in her.

It took a while for their bodies to get back to normal, but Trent withdrew and rolled off Cheryl.

Cheryl's hair was wet with sweat as well as all of her body.

"That was a sensational fucking that you just gave me, you fucking hot stud," complimented Cheryl.

"I love giving a horny slut like you a good fucking," replied Trent.

"And we have more to come tonight," said Cheryl.

"Yeah, I will fuck you in your fat arse before morning," said Trent.

-----------------

At just about the time that Trent was pulling Cheryl's trousers down, Sharon arrived at Helen's house.

The two women kissed lovingly.

"Just the two of us tonight then," smiled Helen, there having been a threesome involving Trent two nights previously.

"Yeah, but I am sure that we will manage," answered Sharon.

"Trent is giving someone else a good fucking, do you know who she is?" asked Helen.

"No idea, he was quite secretive," answered Sharon.

"Well Mrs Potts, I am going to explore every inch of your sexy body tonight," said Helen.

"Mmmm, I am going to have my tongue in places that you would not believe," responded Sharon caressing her lesbian lover's arse.

"How about we take a bottle of wine and a couple of glasses to the bedroom?" suggested Helen.

"Perfect," replied Sharon, still stroking Helen's backside.

The women went upstairs, with wine and glasses, and kissed gently, they had the night and were going to take it slowly.

They stood kissing and caressing and gradually removed each other's clothes until they were both naked.

Helen poured the drinks and they sat side by side on the bed, sipping wine, kissing and fondling breasts.

"Shall we put the glasses down?" asked Helen, after some more heavy petting.

"Good idea," replied Sharon, putting hers on the bedside cabinet and then caressing Helen's bare arse when the other woman twisted around to put her glass on the other side of the bed.

Helen stayed with her bottom towards her lover, and Sharon moved to start kissing Helen's buttocks.

Helen adjusted her position to one slightly more comfortable, still with her arse pointing at Sharon, as this might take a while.

Sharon kissed all over Helen's buttocks and then ran a finger the length of Helen's arse crack.

"Oh that feels so good," purred Helen.

The next stage was for Sharon to replace her finger with her tongue, and she licked the slightly older woman's crease.

"Oh, I love you playing with my arse," said Helen, and Sharon had no plans to stop.

Sharon chuckled when Helen got onto her knees, thrusting her arse back towards her lover.

"So Sergeant Ladbrooke wants to be rimmed," laughed Sharon.

"I certainly wouldn't object," replied Helen, putting her upper body on the bed and her behind in the air.

Sharon obliged and started circling Helen's anus with her tongue, Helen was getting very close to cumming.

"Oh fuck, Sharon, oh fuck," Helen mumbled into the bedclothes as Sharon's tongue teased her arsehole.

Sharon's tongue penetrated Helen's arse, and Helen came.

"Mmmm, fuck, fucking hell, yes," gasped Helen, as she orgasmed.

Sharon tongued Helen's arse until she stopped cumming, and then, with a change of positions, their mouths met and tongues danced.

It was now Helen's turn to pleasure Sharon, and she soon had her head in between Sharon's thighs lapping at her sticky cunt. Helen played with Sharon's clit and had her bouncing her arse up and down on the bed as she got pleasured towards orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes, oh yes," said the writhing Sharon, as Helen's mouth on and in her cunt had her cumming hard.

The two women then had a long sixty-nine, during which they both came several times before they unwound by sipping some more wine.

They drank wine for a while, before a lot of sensual kissing.

Sharon was then on her knees presenting her bottom for attention from Helen's fingers and tongue.

Helen kissed every centimetre of Sharon's buttocks before fingering her arse crack and then licking it.

As Helen had done, Sharon came as her lover licked her arsehole.

They drank more wine, and then Sharon performed cunnilingus on Helen, giving the slightly older woman a shuddering orgasm.

They had yet more wine, finishing the bottle, before settling down for the night in each other's arms.

----------------

After a recovery period from their fuck, Cheryl's hand and mouth had Trent's penis standing proud again, this time it was destined for Cheryl's arse.

Cheryl had her big backside in the air as her young lover played with her arse crack with his fingers and tongue.

Trent's fingers went between Cheryl's legs and he fingered her soaking cunt before smearing some of her juices around her anus.

Trent then dragged his stiff penis up and down Cheryl's arse crack adding a blob of precum to the fluids around her arsehole.

"Beg me to fuck your fat arse, slut," said Trent, looking at the large pair of buttocks and inviting arse crack and arsehole.

"Fuck my arse, please fuck my fat arse," said Cheryl.

"I said beg, that is not begging," said Trent, giving Cheryl's right buttock a hard slap.

"Please fuck my big arse, I beg you to fuck this whore's arse," said Cheryl.

"That is better," said Trent, teasing Cheryl's puckering anus with one finger and then two.

Cheryl's arsehole opened up to his fingers, and Trent had the head of his cock nudging it, and slowly forcing its way in.

"Mmmm, fuck, oh yes, put your cock in my fat arse," encouraged Cheryl.

Trent kept the pressure on, and Cheryl's arsehole opened more and more, and his cock went deeper.

Further and further inside Trent's penis went, until it had almost disappeared into Cheryl's arse.

Trent held the position to allow both Cheryl and himself to get used to it before he partly withdrew and then eased forwards again. He moved his hips slowly but started to build up pace, he was fucking Cheryl's arse.

Trent had his hands on Cheryl's hips as he thrust his hips harder and faster.

"Cum you dirty slut, cum as my cock slides in and out of your big fat arse," said Trent, increasing the power of his thrusts.

"Fucking hell, fucking hell, fucking cumming," responded Cheryl, as her juices soaked her thighs.

Trent kept thrusting, but he was going to cum soon.

"Do you want my cum in your arse, bitch?" demanded Trent.

"Yes, fill my arse with your cum, spunk in my arsehole," responded Cheryl.

Trent thrust a few more times, and then he started ejaculating.

Trent's climax had Cheryl cumming again too.

Once Trent had unloaded his spunk in Cheryl's arse, Cheryl wanted to clean his cock.

"Give me your cock, let me lick the cum," said Cheryl.

Trent slowly withdrew, and semen was running out of Cheryl's arsehole. Cheryl turned and took the penis that had just come out of her arse into her mouth.

Cheryl cleaned Trent's cock, and then they kissed.

Trent Potts and Cheryl Beattie settled down for the night, with Sharon Potts and Helen Ladbrooke doing the same not very far away.

In the morning, Trent gave Cheryl another fucking, and Sharon and Helen each licked the other to orgasm.

Cheryl asked Trent if he would be back to fuck her again that night, but he said that he wouldn't but would certainly fuck her again in the future.

Sharon and Helen had no doubt that they would make love again, sometimes with Trent included in a threesome. They would both get fucked individually by Trent, obviously Sharon more often than Helen.

Sharon got home before her son did, but not long before.

"Hi mum, did you and Helen have a good night?"...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments