Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nigerian Tease - Another Mature Gentleman

"Twenty-six-year-old Nigerian woman Chika meets a mature white man through a mutual friend and sex follows"

19
11 Comments 11
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is part of a series in as much as I have written four earlier stories featuring this lady, but it is not a direct follow-on to the previous one about her. <p> [ADVERT] </p>A gentleman referred to in this story appeared in the first two parts last year."

Chika Etomi was a highly sexed twenty-six-year-old Nigerian woman who was particularly interested in mature and sophisticated white men, especially if they were well endowed.

Her work had her moving in circles where she would often meet such men, and these men often got to have sex with the hot Chika.

She was married, but she was a woman that had sex at every opportunity, and as her job frequently involved travel or overnight stays, it was often not her husband that shared her bed.

Usually, when Chika fucks a man, it is just sex, but from time to time there is genuine affection between her and her current lover, even if it was just a one-night stand. One such man was named Charles Butler, and when he and Chika met more than a year and a half previously, they developed real feelings for each other, and their parting was sad.

They spent two nights in a hotel bedroom in Nigeria but Charles, then aged sixty-four had to leave, and they had not met since. They stayed in contact by email though.

Charles was a mirror image of Chika in some respects because he frequently travelled through business and often managed to bed some of the many sexy women that he came into contact with. Charles had fucked many different women since his time with Chika, but she would forever remain special to him.

Charles had a male friend named Gordon McMillan, and he too was very fond of the ladies and they were very fond of him and his sizeable penis. Gordon was aged sixty-seven and, just like Charles, was divorced and free to pleasure women.

Gordon had to go to Nigeria on business, and Charles had told him all about Chika Etomi. Gordon's business trip was to be to the city in which Chika lived.

Charles was pretty sure that Chika would like Gordon so, although Gordon's business would not involve Chika, Charles wondered if he could arrange a meeting between his friend and former lover. Gordon was keen to meet Chika, so Charles emailed her to see if she wanted to meet Gordon and, if so, how such a meeting could be arranged.

Charles told Chika about Gordon, and he said that he was sure that they would get on well together, both in and out of bed. He told her the dates that Gordon would be in Nigeria and the hotel that he would be staying in. The dates and location were okay, and Chika said that she would be delighted to meet Gordon.

Charles said that he wished that he could get to be with Chika again sometime and that he would be jealous of Gordon, but he hoped that they had a great time together.

Charles gave Chika Gordon's email address so that they could make preliminary contact. Charles then emailed Gordon to say that Chika was up for meeting him and that he had given Chika Gordon's email address to make contact direct.

After a lot of thought, Chika sent Gordon an email. The thought was not about whether to email or not, but how to word it.

Hello Gordon, From what Charles tells me, you are a mature gentleman with a large cock and you know just how to use it, just my sort of man, LOL. If you are as good as Charles in bed then you and I should have a wonderful time. Please email me when you arrive in Nigeria and we can then exchange phone numbers and fix a time to get together. Looking forward to a great fuck or two with you. Love Chika.

Gordon replied promptly.

Hello Chika. You made a great impression on Charles and he frequently tells me what a memorable time he had with you. I shall do my best to please you as well as Charles did. I too am looking forward to meeting you and fucking you. I will email you when I arrive. Love, Gordon.

There were still a few days before Gordon was due to travel to Nigeria, Chika had told her husband that she was likely to be out for a couple of nights. Her nights away from home were quite frequent because of her work, Chika did not know if her husband had suspicions about what she got up to, but if he did, he never mentioned them.

Gordon arrived in Nigeria and sent Chika an email, it was late afternoon.

Chika, I have arrived and checked into the hotel. I have daytime meetings tomorrow and the next day but would be delighted to see you tomorrow night or the following night, or both. I am assuming that tonight is too late to arrange. Gordon.

Chika responded.

Hello Gordon, Yes, tonight would be a bit complicated but I will certainly see you tomorrow evening and hopefully the evening after. I will give you my mobile number, we can finalise plans but probably best by text. Chika.

She added her mobile number.

Late in the afternoon of the next day, Gordon sent Chika a text.

Hi, Meetings finished for the day and I am now back at my hotel. So looking forward to meeting you. Gordon xxx

Chika replied almost straight away.

Hi, I will be at your hotel in about an hour, I will text you when I get there. My husband is not expecting me home tonight. Chika xxx

Chika had been at work but had with her what she intended to wear to meet Gordon, such as it was and changed at work after the text messages.

Chika arrived at the hotel. She would be working locally the next day and had a change of clothes in her car for that day. For her meeting with Gordon, she was wearing a short green dress and no bra or panties underneath, she often went without underwear, even at work. She looked stunning. She had all that she expected to need for the night in her handbag, a toothbrush and toiletries.

She sent Gordon a text.

I am here, in reception. Come and get me, Haha. Chika xxxx

A tall, sophisticated-looking and very handsome mature gentleman appeared from the direction of the bar. His eyes alighted on Chika, and he could not believe his luck if she was who he hoped she was.

"Wow, please tell me that this ravishing beauty is named Chika," he said with a charming smile.

"Yes, I was hoping that the handsome man approaching me was you, pleased to meet you, Gordon," replied the woman.

"Pleased to meet you, Chika, you are everything that Charles said, and more," said Gordon, as he took her offered hand and kissed it.

"I hope that you will be kissing more than my hand," smiled Chika.

"Oh, I intend to kiss every inch of your delightful body, my dear," replied Gordon.

"Charles tells me that you are an expert in the art of using a penis," said the beautiful Chika.

"That is nice of him, I do like to think that I can gauge what a lady wants and needs," answered Gordon.

"And what do you think this lady wants and needs?" said Chika, licking her lips.

"I think that you need to be made love to for most of the night, my dear," replied Gordon.

"That sounds good, as would, I need a good fucking," replied Chika, with a chuckle.

Several people were milling around in the reception area, but none were within earshot.

"I should ask you if you are hungry," said Gordon.

"Oh, I am hungry, but not for food; but if you have not eaten, then please do so," replied Chika.

"No, thank you, we had a buffet at the meeting so I am fine; can I buy you a drink?" asked Gordon.

"Well you could, or do you have a mini-bar in your room?" smiled Chika.

"Actually I do have; if you will excuse me for a moment, I will just collect the drink that I left in the bar and then we will examine the contents of my mini-bar," said Gordon.

"Certainly, but please do not be too long," answered Chika.

"I will be so quick that you will not even notice that I went," laughed Gordon, before returning to the bar.

Gordon returned promptly, glass in hand, "Did you miss me?" he asked with a smile.

"A bit, but I had two men and one woman hit on me whilst you were away," teased Chika.

"Oh really? But you are still here," laughed Gordon.

"Yeah, I said I was waiting for an old pervert that was going to fuck me, I was tempted by the woman though," chuckled Chika.

"Charles said that you would probably call me an old pervert or an old wanker," smiled Gordon.

"Well, you are aren't you?" smirked Chika, liking and fancying him.

"I suppose I am; Charles also said that you liked being called names during sex," replied Gordon.

"Oh yes, I love being called a black slut or horny black bitch while some old white guy with a huge cock is giving me a good fucking," said Chika.

"Shall we go and examine the mini-bar in my room now?" said Gordon.

"Yes, and examine the bed," replied Chika.

Other than Gordon taking Chika's hand and kissing it, the couple had still not touched. They would likely be doing a lot of touching very soon though.

They made their way to the lifts. Gordon had his hand lightly touching Chika's back, he was very tempted to move it down to her backside, but there would be plenty of opportunities for touching her arse.

They did not have the lift to themselves and were both feeling increasingly horny as they made their way along the corridor to Gordon's room.

They entered the room, Gordon put his glass down and Chika her bag, and then they kissed for the first time. The kiss started as the meeting of lips but swiftly became mouth-opening and tongue-swapping as it went through various stages of passion. Gordon got his hands on Chika's arse over her dress, he did not yet know that she had no underwear on.

AbbyMonette
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyMonette

Their bodies ground together, and Chika could feel the large bulge that had formed in Gordon's trousers.

Gordon's continued kneading of Chika's buttocks suggested to him that if she was wearing underwear, it could only be a thong.

"Mmmm, very pleased to meet you, Chika Etomi," said Gordon when they finished kissing.

"Yes, I felt how pleased you were, pressing against me," laughed Chika.

"Indeed, I am sure that you have that effect on a lot of men," said Gordon.

"It does seem to happen; can I look at what was pressing against me?" asked Chika, licking her lips.

"Be my guest young lady, but I thought we were going to examine the min-bar," replied Gordon.

"I think the mini-bar can wait," said Chika, undoing the clasp and then the zip on Gordon's trousers.

Chika pulled Gordon's trousers down and his erection was very evident within his underpants.

Chika smirked and then pulled Gordon's underpants out at the front and then pulled them down to have the mature gentleman's large penis spring free.

"You have an impressive penis, Mister McMillan," said Chika, dropping to her knees and taking Gordon's cock into her mouth.

"Thank you, my dear," said Gordon, with a slight tremor in his voice as Chika started licking and sucking his member.

Chika used her mouth on Gordon's rigid pole for a while, but wanted it in her cunt.

"I am now going to ride your cock," said Chika, taking her mouth off Gordon's penis.

"You are calling the shots are you, young lady?" asked Gordon.

"For now, you will get your turn, now lay on the bed, you horny old man," said Chika.

Gordon lay on his back and Chika, pulled his underpants and trousers off and removed his tie and unbuttoned his shirt. She then removed her dress to show that she was completely naked underneath.

"My god, you have a wonderful body," exclaimed Gordon.

"You like it?" smiled Chika, before doing a very slow three-hundred-and-sixty-degree turn to give Gordon a good view of her front and back.

"Oh, I like it," replied Gordon.

"Good, it is yours to do what you want with, but first I want a ride," said Chika, standing on the bed astride Gordon's body.

Chika took Gordon's cock in her hand and held it in place as she lowered her cunt into contact with it, and then took the big penis into her. Chika slowly sank down, with her eyes closed and her mouth open, as she took the full length into her body. She held the position for a short time before starting slowly moving her body up and down.

Chika moved up and down Gordon's length, biting her lip as she did so.

"Fuck, you have a great cock for riding," complimented Chika.

She varied the speed of her up and down movements, and clenched and unclenched her buttocks as she rode.

Gordon had his hands on Chika's large tits, fingering her rigid nipples as the speed of the riding increased. Chika was not far off cumming and she wanted to bring her orgasm on quickly.

She bounced as fast as she could, up and down the full length of Gordon's cock, almost coming right off the end a couple of times, "Fucking hell, cumming, fuck, oh fuck," shouted Chika, as she came hard.

Gordon decided that he was going to do some calling of the shots, so with Chika still cumming, he flipped them over so that he was on top and thrusting hard, extending the orgasm that Chika was already having.

Gordon thrust hard and fast and Chika locked her legs behind him, as they fucked on and on.

Charles Butler's assessment that Gordon and Chika would be good together was proving to be correct.

"Talk dirty, call me a slut," panted Chika.

"You are a fucking slut, a dirty fucking Nigerian slut," said the heavy-breathing Gordon, as his cock slid in and out of Chika's sticky cunt.

"That's it, you old perv, that's it," responded Chika.

"Dirty black whore, horny fucking bitch," added Gordon.

"Shit! cumming again, fuck," shrieked Chika, as the fucking continued.

On it went, and Chika came frequently, but Gordon was getting close to ejaculation, "I am going to cum, Chika, going to spunk in you," warned Gordon.

"Yes, you old wanker, fill my hot Nigerian cunt with your cum," encouraged Chika.

Gordon groaned and creamed in Chika's hot love hole, "Cumming in you, cumming in your black cunt," panted Gordon, as Chika came again.

"Ha, you did good, old man," said Chika, when her breathing steadied.

"You are a great fuck, you black slut," replied Gordon.

"We should have a drink and toast Charles Butler for getting us together," suggested Chika.

They raided the mini-bar and drank a toast to Charles Butler.

They lay quietly, Chika on her front with Gordon caressing her buttocks.

"You have a wonderful arse, Chika, it is very spankable," said Gordon.

"I have been told both those things a few times before," replied Chika.

"Would you like me to spank you?" asked Gordon.

"Only if you do it hard; Charles spanked me," answered Chika.

"Well, if Charles spanked you, then so should I, and it will be hard," said Gordon.

Gordon sat on a chair and the Nigerian beauty draped herself over his lap. Gordon spanked her long and hard and her backside was on fire, and so was her vagina.

Gordon gave her a heavy-handed spanking, and Chika loved it.

The spanking stopped, and Chika got off Gordon's lap, rubbing her buttocks, "I want you to kiss it better, then fuck me again," said Chika.

"I will do those things for you," replied an again sexually aroused Gordon.

Chika got on her knees on the bed, her arse raised, and Gordon softly kissed her buttocks. He kissed her for a while and then focussed on her arse crack.

At first, Gordon ran two fingers up and down Chika's arse crack, getting sounds of approval, he then replaced his fingers with his tongue.

Chika loved having her arse played with, and was about to orgasm.

As Gordon tongued her crack, she shuddered into another cum.

"Oh Gordon, you are a real pervert licking my ass, but I love it," said Chika, when her orgasm subsided.

"I believe you said something about another fucking," said Gordon, with Chika still arse toward him.

"Yes, stick your lovely cock in me again," replied Chika, shaking her arse in encouragement.

Gordon got his cock at Chika's cunt lips and eased in. He gripped her hips and started thrusting, with Chika moving in response, "Yeah, give this slut another good fucking," said Chika, as Gordon's penis slid in and out.

They were both getting a lot of pleasure from this fuck, although Gordon teased Chika at one point by stopping thrusting with the head of his cock only just in her vagina, "Hey, get on with the fucking, stop teasing me," panted Chika, close to another orgasm.

"Say please, ask me nicely," said Gordon.

"Fuck me now, you old wanker," shouted Chika.

"Okay, that will do I suppose," replied Gordon, giving a series of fast thrusts and having Chika scream in orgasm.

The sex went on and on, they were so good together, but eventually, Gordon spat his cum into Chika's bubbling cunt and they slumped on the bed.

They had not eaten, but they had used so much time in their two sex sessions that it was now too late. Gordon had meetings the next day and Chika had work, so they needed to get some sleep. They set the alarm in time for Chika to get up and shower before she had to leave, she would change her clothes when she got to work.

The alarm woke them, "Um, I think that I still have a little bit of time if you do," said Chika, slowly stroking Gordon's expanding penis.

"I think that I can spare a little time," replied Gordon, before kissing Chika, tossing the bedclothes aside and mounting her.

Gordon's penis penetrated Chika's vagina and they were soon fucking at speed, "Yes. yes, fuck," panted Chika, as she had her first cum of the day.

They fucked hard and fast until Gordon ejaculated into Chika's cunt, she had orgasmed three times.

Chika then had a shower and put on all of her clothing, which consisted of her dress, before preparing to depart.

"Thank you for great sex Gordon, you were everything that I hoped you would be," said Chika.

"You were wonderful, Chika, so beautiful and so sexy," replied Gordon.

"Would you like me to return tonight?" asked Chika, pretty sure that she knew the answer.

"I would love that my dear; shall I text you when I am back here?" responded Gordon.

"Yes please, but what do you want to do about eating?" said Chika.

"I intend to eat what is in between your legs if you don't mind," replied Chika.

"Haha, no I do not mind that at all," replied Chika.

After a long kiss and some groping and caressing, Chika had to leave. She would return in a few hours for more great sex with the mature white gentleman.

"See you later, you old wanker," Chika smiled, as she left Gordon's room.

"Later, you black slut," replied Gordon, before he watched Chika's deliberately swaying arse go down the corridor.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments