Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Learning to Love.... Myself

"Love yourself as you are; you are perfectly imperfect"

42
31 Comments 31
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Competition Entry: Winter Adventure

As I stepped off the bus I looked around not able to believe I was actually here. I checked the map he sent to me to see which way I needed to go to meet up with his friend, Mark. Yesterday when I made the decision to leave, I texted him so he could put everything in motion. He sent me the map six months ago after we had been chatting online for a year. He always told me to look after myself and that he would always be there for me. 

The first time I looked at the map, I laughed. I asked him how he knew these people would want to help me. His response was quite simple. He told me he asked them and they had been his friends for many years so they would be glad to help me. He said they all knew that I was a scared and scarred woman who was finally leaving a twenty-year marriage from someone who had emotionally beat her down and kept her from not only growing as a person but as a woman as well. 

Now here I stood in New York City, the first stop on my way North. I  had told him I would love to see the Christmas lights. We also talked about me going to a Broadway show. I enjoyed the holidays and New York knows how to do holidays. 

I headed to the front of the Port Authority bus terminal with the map and my bag. I pulled my scarf tightly around my neck as the wind cut through me. A man approached, he was a slightly older man, maybe in his fifties with salt and pepper hair. He was still handsome with warm eyes and a welcoming expression. 

“Are you Avery?” he asked.

I looked up and smiled, “Yes, and you must be Mark. Kristopher said you would be here to meet the bus.”

Mark seemed to see the sadness in my eyes even as I smiled at him. He leaned down and kissed my forehead as he took my bag. 

“Avery, Kris and I have been friends for many years. When he called me and told me some of your story, I was happy to help. Now come, let's get you out of the cold.”

Mark led me to his car; to my surprise, a beautiful woman stepped out of the limo and smiled at me.

"Avery this is my wife, Tara."

"Avery, it's so nice to meet you. Kris has told us how much you mean to him and we are delighted to see you here."

Tara kissed both my cheeks then we all climbed into the car.

"Thank you both for helping me. I truly appreciate it. When Kris and I spoke about this trip, I was very scared. I'd never done anything like this before. My life has been very sheltered for the last twenty years. I'm finally ready to find out who I am. This map from Kris is the craziest thing I've ever heard or done but, here I am."

Tara squeezed my hand and said, “Yes, here you are. Now we know you won't be with us very long, but while you are, please make yourself at home. Tonight I thought we'd stay in, give you a chance to rest and relax after such a long journey.” 

“Thank you, I'd like that. It's been a very emotional day. I think a warm bath and bed would be perfect. If that's ok with you?”

“Of course it is, Avery. Just know you are safe with us and from what Kris told us we think we understand what you've been through. Tomorrow we have tickets to go see the Nutcracker and we would like to take you shopping and show you the beautiful lights before we take you to your next destination.” Mark said.

“I would love to see the lights. Christmas had always been my favorite time of year, but these last few years have been hard. I've heard New York was the place to be to get some of that spirit back.” I looked out the window so they couldn't see the tears streaming down my face as we pulled up to a house. 

Mark helped me with my bag as Tara led me into her home. She showed me to my room. Once I was settled, they showed me around their house. They had a hot tub outside their room which they told me I was welcome to use if I wanted. 

We ordered in and talked for a bit before I excused myself to go to my room. I tried to sleep but was anxious about everything that lay ahead of me. I decided to try to relax in the hot tub. 

I stripped down and wrapped myself in a robe before I stepped out into the cold night. I couldn’t believe I was in New York. I lay down the robe and sat in the warm water. I could see my breath as I exhaled, but the water was warm and relaxing. The stars were shining brightly on a December night in the city. I closed my eyes and allowed my mind to wander. 

I must’ve dozed off. When I looked around, I noticed the house was dark. There was a glow coming from Mark and Tara’s room. The curtain was drawn back and I could see them on their bed. My eyes were glued to the window. They were having sex, no, the more I watched, I knew this was making love. Tara was on top of him, her head thrown back as they moved in unison. Mark caressed her breasts. Tara moved faster, and as I watched her face, I could tell the moment she climaxed. Her face tensed as she stopped moving. Then Mark took her in his arms and kissed her passionately.

I knew it was wrong to watch, but I couldn’t pry myself away. They were so tender with each other. I could tell they had real love for one another. Love liked I’d never seen before. I watched as Tara curled up in Mark’s arms and they seemed to fall asleep. 

I realized that I needed to get back inside before someone saw me. I will save this memory for a long time. I was glad I was able to see genuine love for once. This trip was already starting to open my eyes, and I wondered what lay ahead. I still had one more stop before finally meeting Kristopher.  I was nervous and excited to see what was in store for me over the next few weeks. 

The next couple days were a blur. Tara took me shopping at the biggest department stores I'd ever seen. She helped me pick out some great new clothes for when I got to Canada. We saw the Nutcracker ballet, it moved me intensely and I left in tears. We walked Times Square and went to see the beautiful lights and Christmas decorations. On my last night, we went to a quaint little Italian restaurant and talked about getting together again. We were leaving the next morning to head upstate to Mark and Kris’s friend Aaron’s place on Lake George.

The drive north was quiet as I thought about what I was doing. Aaron met us outside of Albany. We all had an early lunch as Mark and Tara wanted to make sure I was comfortable with Aaron before they left. Tara made sure I had her cell phone number so we could stay in touch. They finally left and I got into Aaron’s SUV. 

Aaron and I talked quietly as we drove. There was snow in the forecast so we stopped at a store to make sure we had everything we would need. When we pulled up to Aaron’s house, I was pleasantly surprised. He lived in a beautiful log cabin surrounded by trees. The inside was gorgeous with high ceilings and hardwood floors. Aaron showed me to my room so I could relax.

I lay down on the bed and checked my email and messages. I wanted to let Kris know how the trip was going and see if he'd left any messages for me. I then changed into some warm clothes and went in search of Aaron. 

He was bringing wood in for the fireplace and I noticed it had begun to snow.

“What can I do to help you?”

“Not a thing. You are here to rest and relax, I’ve got this. The weather report says it will snow through tomorrow night. It looks like any sites you wanted to visit will have to wait.”

“That’s ok. I had so much fun in the city that it’s nice to just sit here by the fire.”

Aaron stacked the wood before bringing in two cups of coffee as I sat and enjoyed the serenity of the fire. We sat and talked for several hours. By dinner time I felt like I'd known him for years instead of just a day. I learned he was a widower and moved into this wooded area shortly after his wife passed away.  He enjoyed the solitude but got lonely at times. His one child was stationed overseas with her family. He was a sweet man, and even though he was twice my age, I felt a need to comfort him. 

I didn’t know what would happen, but I leaned forward and kissed him gently. Aaron put his hand in my hair and the kiss became more passionate. It had been some time since I felt truly wanted by a man. As we kissed, I felt my pussy start to throb as it hadn't for ages. I leaned back on the couch as Aaron kissed my neck before he pushed my sweater up. I got self-conscience and started to push my sweater back down. 

“Avery, please let me see you. You are a beautiful woman. Allow me to show you how a woman should be treated."

It had been some time since I'd felt this need to be with someone. 

"I know you are moving on in a few days but Kris knew I would be good for you and I think he knew you would be good for me.”

“Aaron, I don’t know how much Kris has told you about why I am here or where I have come from. I’ve not shown my body to anyone in a long time. I see the scars, the ugly….”

He placed his fingers over my lips, “Shh, lovely girl. That's in your past. You are a beautiful woman. There is not a part of you that is ugly.”

He lifted off my sweater as I sat beside him. He began to slowly run his fingers over my body.  “I am going to tell you what I see.” 

He pulled me up to stand between his legs. 

“I see sad, kind, beautiful kind eyes. The kind of eyes that can see into a person’s soul.”

He moved his fingers over my face to my lips, “These lips are soft and kissable. I see a woman who is not weak but very strong. Your breasts are soft and womanly. I love to feel a woman’s full breast.”

He reached behind to unhook my bra as he freed my large breasts. The bra fell to the floor as he leaned forward and took a nipple into his mouth. I gasped at the contact. He pressed them together and took his time savoring each one. I felt something I hadn’t felt in a long time. I began to feel wanted and cared for. My knees grew weak from the attention he gave my boobs. He stopped as suddenly as he started. He kissed his way down to my stomach as I tried to pull back, he held me still. 

“This part of you tells me much. Your 'scars and ugly' as you call them, you are a woman who has brought life into this world. The people who made you feel ugly are wrong. You are beautiful inside and outside. For this night you are mine, and I will show you how I treat a beautiful woman.”

Aaron took my hand and led me to lie down beside the fire. Again he began to kiss me tenderly, passionately. I responded to his kisses with equal want. My body was on fire as he moved down over my neck and back to my breasts. He sucked and fondled them, pressed them together as he nipped on each nipple. I started to moan as he continued down my body. His fingers found the button on my jeans and popped it open.

I raised my hips so he could remove them and my panties as well. I couldn’t believe I was here in this moment. Aaron lifted his sweater over his head and slipped his pants off. He slid between my legs pressing my thighs apart. He took a breath as if he could smell my arousal. 

He pressed his tongue between my lips and began to lick all around my pussy. He opened me up with his fingers as my clit unveiled. He made it seem like I was a delicate flower. Something he needed to savor and enjoy. I’ve never had someone treat me like I was this special. 

I moaned as he sucked my clit into his mouth biting down gently. He inserted two fingers in my tight pussy and curled them as I went over the edge of my first orgasm in a long time. 

“Ohhhh God,” I yelled as I came on his fingers. 

He continued to lick and suck my juices as they flowed from me. Without a moment to recover Aaron moved up my body and pushed his hard cock between my lips. He filled me with his thick cock. Moving slowly he made sure I felt every inch of him.

“Avery you feel so good."

I wrapped my legs around him to pull him deeper as he began to come. Aaron leaned down and kissed me softly before rolling off me and spooning behind me. I had never had someone care so much about how I felt while having sex. In the past, it was always as long as they 'got off' then it was ok.

We fell asleep on the floor naked beside the fire. I woke up first and watched Aaron sleep. I didn’t know how I could feel so close to someone I had just met. I now honestly felt this part of my journey was a necessity. One night cannot change years of self-hate. The way I saw myself and others had made me feel was in total contradiction to what Aaron saw in me. 

I leaned over and slowly took his cock in my mouth to wake him up. I felt it get harder as I licked around the head and down to his balls. I sucked one into my mouth as I heard him groan in pleasure. I continued nipping back up until I took him into my mouth and slowly went down.  I gagged when he hit the back of my throat, but I kept going until my eyes watered and I needed air. Aaron put his hand in my hair and guided me up and down on his hardness. I sucked and nibbled as I fondled his balls which caused him to yell out and spurt his cum into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, and the rest landed on my face. 

BiancaFlowers
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BiancaFlowers

Aaron caught his breath and whispered, “Wow, that was amazing. What a wonderful way to wake-up.”

I wiped my face and crawled beside him, “I wanted to show you how much I appreciate you showing me that men can be good. Also to thank you for seeing me, the real me.”

“Darling girl, you are a beautiful woman and I truly hope when you finally get to Kris he will know how very special you are.” 

“I don’t believe I am so special but thank you for saying so.”  

Later that day we went outside for Aaron to gather some firewood. The snow had stopped, and we decided that I would leave tomorrow before the next storm hit. Aaron had called Kris to get the details of where I would meet him.  Everything was all set up and the address and time were now added to my map. 

While we walked outside, I felt like a new person already. I felt as if my life was about to begin again. 

Here I was walking through the snow with a man I’d met only twenty-four hours ago and I felt exuberant. The excitement of this adventure was building up inside of me. I stopped walking and just fell back in the snow, laughing. I began to make a snow angel. Aaron looked at me and smiled as he took my hand to help me up. I ran ahead of him to the shed and threw a snowball at him. 

“What was that for?”  Aaron laughed.

“That was me remembering what it’s like to be silly. I truly thank you for that. You reminded me I can have fun and be spontaneous.“

“Come on little one let’s get this wood in the house.”

While Aaron went to tend to the fire, I went to shower and changed. I came out nervously in one of the new items that Tara and I had shopped for. It was a silky black thigh length teddy with matching thong. It was low cut and see-through lace covering my breasts. 

Aaron looked up from the paper he was reading and whistled, “Wow, Avery, you look stunning.”

He came to me and I stretched up on my toes to kiss him. He held my head as he deepened the kiss. Then he led me into his bedroom and pushed me onto his bed. Aaron stripped out of his clothes before he climbed beside me. He looked at me hungrily as he slid his hand under the teddy. My pussy clenched as he moved closer teasingly. His fingers slowly ran over my wet panties. He slipped under the elastic and traced my pussy lips with his fingertips. 

He moved between my legs pushing them open wide before he moved the elastic to the side to dip his fingers into my juices. 

“So wet, so ready for me. Avery, you are so beautiful. I want to savor you, but I don't have the patience tonight.”

“Aaron, take me, please. Take me however you wish. Just please fuck me.”

That was all he needed to hear. He yanked my panties down as he pushed the teddy up. He slammed his cock into my drenched pussy. There was nothing calm about it. He needed this as if this was the last pleasure he would ever have. I reached back and held onto the headboard as his quickened pace pushed me up the bed  He continued to fuck me even harder, each thrust brought me closer to the edge. He watched my reaction and would slow down before I went over. As he got closer and closer, he pulled out and turned me over. I got on my knees as he entered me from behind. 

I moaned and yelled, “Oh gawd, oh fuck, ah, yes!”

He pushed a finger into my star as he came. That sent me over the edge as my muscles gripped him tightly. I came hard. It took me several minutes to get my bearings back. He held me in his arms as I recuperated. We stayed entwined all night. 

I lay there awake thinking of the last few days and how far I'd come. This journey had shown me so much about who I was and what I could become. It would take me some time to continue to grow, but I could already see that I was more than I thought I was. I was a beautiful woman. I can do this. I will be ok. 

The next morning Aaron drove me to the bus station. We exchanged our information and promised to stay in touch. 

“Avery, thank you for opening my heart again. You've shown me that I do not need to hide out in my house and shut the world out. My wife would not have liked to see me that way. She would be ashamed to see that I've done that for so long.”

“Aaron, you are a wonderful, caring man. Thank you for helping me see I'm so much more than I believed I could be. I loved being able to show you my silly side and reopening my heart to myself. I don't know what this last leg of my journey will bring, but I am ready for anything.”

I took the bus over the border into Canada. It took me into Montreal where I went straight to the hotel Kris had rented for me for the night. I took a shower and had a light meal before I prepared for the evening. 

I pulled out the map again and saw the final destination starred. I was to go to the L'Orage Club of Montreal. I didn't know what to expect. We had chatted about so many of my fantasies. Kris had promised a night of many firsts. 

It was almost time to leave. I looked in the mirror and couldn't believe what I saw. Standing there was a shy beautiful woman. The black dress I was wearing accentuated my curves. My eyes shone brightly with excitement for the future. For the first time since I was a young adult, I was ready to move forward. Tonight I would just go with the flow and whatever Kris had in-store for me. I knew I trusted him. 

I went to the lobby to wait for the car which pulled up within a few minutes. I was nervous as I was driven to the club. Once I walked in, I was met by a woman dressed in tight black latex. She had knee high boots on and ruby red lips and nails. 

“Avery, I am Mistress Holly. Master Kris told me you were on your way. Please follow me.” 

I followed her into the dimly lit club. She took me to a private room and gave me instructions to strip down. 

“Are you sure I'm supposed to do this? I thought I was to meet Kris here?” I was confused as to what was to happen although I felt a familiar tingle begin in my nether regions and continue throughout my body. 

“You will meet Master Kris tonight, everything that will happen has been arranged by him. He said to relax and let go. Be free and trust him.”

As I heard those words, I thought back to a conversation we had when we first started talking. It was after a particularly tough day and he swore to me that one day I would be free. All I had to do was trust him. 

“Thank you, Miss Holly. Please tell Kris I trust him.”

She left the room as I pulled the zipper down on my dress. It slipped off my shoulders and exposed my breasts. I had on a new half bra that was very sexy and decadent. My nipples were hard and pushing against the silk. The dress slipped further down as the matching silk thong came into view. I had never felt so sexy in my life. 

I stepped out of the dress and stood in the middle of the room. I reached behind to open my bra closure when a voice came over the pa system. 

“Don't. Leave it on. Turn around so I can see you.”

I looked around but didn't see anyone. But I instinctively knew it was Kris and I could trust him. I turned around so he could see me. 

“So beautiful. I want you to see how sexy you are. Tonight you going to be delighted by many sexual experiences. Have no fear I know exactly who I'm sending to you. They will not hurt you and will stop when I say so. Now Holly is bringing you a drink, and I want you to be ready for your first surprise.”

Holly brought me a drink that I sipped and within moments a man walked in. He was a handsome man. Taller than me with dark hair and eyes. His eyes were gentle as he looked into mine. He had me kneel before him which brought me level with his hard cock. He opened his pants and brought his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth as he pushed himself down my throat until I gagged. He took the back of my head and began fucking my face. Tears were streaming down my face and saliva dripped from my mouth. This was hot and even as he used me, I felt the familiar feelings of arousal begin to grow. He continued to fuck my mouth until he came. As his cum squirted down my throat, he held me still to be sure I swallowed it all. Without a word, he walked back out. 

“A good girl, I knew you would be. That was very sexy, to you used by someone you don’t know. Did you like that?” the voice came over the pa system again. 

I felt my cheeks grow red as I responded, “I did enjoy it. It was very hot not knowing what was coming.”

“I am glad you liked that. We will soon meet, but first, we have another surprise for you. If it gets to be too much say red and all will stop. Holly will be in momentarily to prepare you.”

“I can’t wait to see what you have coming up for me.”

Holly came in with another drink. Which I downed quickly. She took me to the bed and had me lie down. She pulled my hands above my head and tied them together to the headboard. Next, she pulled my thong off and spread my legs wide. Two women came in, and she instructed them to hold my legs wide. She looked at me and licked her lips.

“You look so tasty. I think I just may have to sample you. Have you ever been with a woman before?”

My mind was reeling at the thought of these women touching me. “No,” I whispered, “I’ve never been with a woman.”

Holly brought her mouth to my pussy and pressed her tongue between the lips. With her fingers, she spread me wide and began suckling on my clit. I started to shake as she assaulted my pussy. The women holding my legs lifted them towards my head and each took a nipple in her mouth. 

“Oh god!” I yelled out. 

Holly stuck her tongue in my rosebud and her fingers into my pussy. Her thumb rubbed my clit until I couldn’t handle it any longer. My body began to convulse as I came hard.  I kept moaning, but Holly wouldn’t let up. 

Soon she stopped and her fingers were replaced with a cock. My head was spinning in pleasure. The man pushed deep in me right before Holly lowered her pussy to my mouth. I licked all around her lips. She tasted different than anything I'd ever had. I pointed my tongue and stuck it in her hole. She pressed down until I was fucking her with it. Every time the man pushed deeper inside me my tongue would go deeper into her pussy. He didn’t take it easy on me and fucked me hard. The other woman continued to suck and maul my tits. Holly reached down, and I played with her clit as continued licking her pussy until she came on my face. The man continued to fuck my pussy until I began to shake. He pulled out right before I came and pushed into my rosebud. 

He was so thick it burned as he began moving faster. The two women licked my pussy and along his cock every time he pulled out and pushed in. My senses were on overload as I began to cum. I had never cum so hard. It felt like it wouldn’t stop. The man pulled out of my ass and shot his cum all over my star and pussy the women cleaned it all up continuing the aftershocks. 

When I was finally able to move my hands were untied, the women left, and only the man remained. 

“Hello, pretty girl. That was quite a show and introduction. I am thrilled to finally meet you.” Kris said as he held me in his arms.

“Kris? Wow, that was, just wow.”

I had no words to explain what just happened. 

“Come on let’s get you dressed. You've had quite the journey to get to here.”

“This journey was a necessity, I’ve never felt more like a woman than I do now. You have shown me so much by having me come to you. Mark and Tara were perfectly sweet and loving, unlike any couple I’ve ever encountered. I needed to be reminded that there are still good people in this world. Aaron, I was glad to meet. He needed to see that it’s ok to move on with his life. It doesn’t make him love his wife any less. He also made me look at myself in a different light. He showed me the beauty within me. He also helped me bring out a silly side that has been buried for far too long. This, oh Kris, this has shown me that I am a woman and a sexual one at that. Thank you. Thank you for everything.”

“Avery, you were always a sensual, beautiful woman. I knew from our chats that you had so much that needed to be brought out of you. I am glad you are here. Are you ready to start a new life, a new year, a new you?”

“With your help, I am ready for anything.”

Published 
Written by TonyaL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments