Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Alice

"First steps begin every journey, Alice guided mine."

68
70 Comments 70
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

On my sixteenth birthday, my parents gave me my best ever present, they allowed me out of dating jail. Not an unconditional release, they had what they called behavioural expectations.

I’m pretty sure those guidelines didn’t envisage me finding myself, after dark on the day school broke up, in the local park’s quietest corner. And no doubt I wasn’t expected to copy Alice and wear the sort of boob tube and shorts that mum tut-tutted about whenever Alice had shown up in them.

But, had they known I had sculled the vodka cruiser Jimmy had nicked from somewhere, I so would have heard, “We’re really disappointed in you Annie.”

Parental expectations, however, weren’t in front of mind that evening. Afterall Jimmy had done what Alice had asked and bought a mate. And, oh my God, a popular boy actually kissed me.

Seriously!

It got a bit weird though when Dingo had a go at tongue action. It would have been a first for me, except his tongue kind of swirled the inside of his upper lip, not really touching mine. That wasn’t how a kiss is supposed to be, at least if my school squad were to be believed.

Wondering how my bestie was getting on, I then pashed with my eyes open. And saw, out of the corner of my eye, Jimmy scrunch Alice’s boob tube up to her armpits. Exposing her b-cups and then firmly pawing them.

Dingo’s eyes followed mine. He could hardly have missed my worldly-wise bestie conceding her boobs to his mate. Emboldened, he chanced his arm, snaking his hand under my top. Too self-conscious to be a prude and wanting to fit in, I let his splayed fingers squeeze my boob.

His thumb grazed my nipple and a tingle seemingly ran all the way to my pussy. Oh, that sure got my attention; my nipple more sensitive to Dingo’s touch than my own furtive boob feels.

Instinctively my arms wrapped around Dingo’s neck and my tongue pressed and actually penetrated his mouth. His body squirmed with that kiss and, for the first time ever, I felt what other girls had whispered about; actually, felt a cock pressing against me. That intensified the tingles in my pussy.

Dingo liked it too, I guess. For his cock, its outline distinct through his clothing, moved against my thigh. As he slid his firmness along my motionless leg, I entered uncharted waters. Then felt more at sea when he moaned in my mouth, even though I had only kissed him again.

And I got how far I had drifted from my moorings when his continual grinding against me while we kissed, resulted in dampness seeping through his pants and being smeared onto my leg. Dingo had creamed his jeans; a phrase he schooled me on before I ever heard anyone use those words.

He rolled away from me, no longer able to catch my eye. Before I could contemplate if I had done something wrong, I saw Alice slap Jimmy’s hand away. I knew she didn’t intend conceding the button of her shorts, so it didn’t surprise me she had halted the fingers wandering down her stomach.

Jimmy, however, had a counter move. In an effort to impress, he made some remark about his older brother selling weed. And was Alice interested?

I had a little cash from my retail job at Boost Juice. Alice’s job application hadn’t succeeded, she had this strange idea it was because she wasn’t pretty enough. But, while we didn’t have enough money, Jimmy mentioned a stiffy.

And Alice nodded. Seriously!

It was a full moon, so, when Jimmy slid his jeans and undies down, I actually had, albeit shadowy, my first glimpse of cock. Alice’s hand surrounded Jimmy’s engorged shaft and slowly rubbed up and down its length.

I was agog, both by the stiffy and Alice’s apparent confidence in handling it. Her thumb had a way of caressing the underside at the top of Jimmy’s cock that had him moaning.

Alice then surprised us. Stopping, she gripped Jimmy’s cock at the base and negotiated, “Give Annie the joint before you cum.”

Jimmy excitedly nodded to his mate. So, after I gave Dingo my money, he fished the joint out of Jimmy’s backpack. Transaction complete, Alice spat on her palm and more vigorously rubbed her hand up and down Jimmy’s shaft which soon had him expectantly sucking in his breath.

As she repeatedly twisted her fingers along his cock taking care with the underside, Jimmy moaned, his breathing became shallower, and he said, “Show us your tits.”

“I’m too busy jacking you off. Annie will, hers are bigger,” Alice said, again holding her squeeze at the base of his cock.

“Fuck, now,” Jimmy ordered, “I am close to cumming.”

Alice glared at me and, on autopilot, I pulled up my boob tube exposing my c-cups to Jimmy’s lecherous gaze. I felt my nipples firm when he licked his lips. Alice resumed rubbing his cock and, within a minute, he loudly groaned. And I felt a warm splatter on my foot as Jimmy’s stiffy coughed up its cummy load.

It felt kind of awkward after that. Alice wiped her hand on a tissue and the four of us lapsed into silence. Until the boys tucked themselves in and headed off.

As my parents were away, Alice and I headed back to my house, me ever so aware of how sticky my panties felt. And there, having turned the pool light on, we went outside and sat in the gazebo.

Alice lit the joint, having surprised me again, this time by having a lighter in her backpack. The first inhale was so acrid, I coughed and spluttered. Alice laughed, her exhale a picture of smoky elegance.

Once consumed, I felt such a buzz. We were so giggling, barriers down, talking shit, when Alice asked, “Is Dingo a good kisser?”

“Kind of odd,” I said, with a shrug, “what was Jimmy like?”

“Cool, he sure can kiss. You should try him next time.”

“Yeah, I want to kiss someone who knows what they’re doing.”

“Jimmy thinks I kiss good,” Alice said, looking at me kind of weirdly.

The silence that followed lasted a few minutes, only broken when Alice said, “I gotta cool down.”

She pulled her boob tube over her head, her nipples jutting hard from her boobs. And then wiggled out of her shorts and panties, surprising me yet again, this time with her cropped pubes. Not only was she the first-ever person I had seen fully naked, but she was also close enough for me to pick up a familiar aroma. The one my sheets reeked of after I had touched my clit.

“You going to swim?” Alice asked, arms akimbo staring at me.

“Suppose,” I replied. And, not wanting to feel like an idiot, I slipped off my top and shimmied out of my shorts and panties. Fuck, I thought, when I smelt the strong aroma of my pussy. I stepped back, desperately hoping that Alice hadn’t caught a whiff.

But, when I glanced at her, her eyes were fixated on my boobs; kind of like Jimmy had been, but even more so. Jimmy’s intense stare had made me shiver at the park, but, by the pool, I felt something new, like a gooey gush in my pussy.

Running to the pool, I dived into the water desperate to cover my tracks. Alice followed and we swam around before sitting opposite each other on the pool’s steps, knees touching as our legs dangled in the water.

Valesskahall
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valesskahall

It felt so weird, naked and high for the first time. Alice uncharacteristically babbled inconsequentially, while I had no idea what to say. Images flashed through my mind, including Jimmy’s cock and how my pussy had tingled when my boobs were gazed at.

After a while, Alice, edgily, asked, “Want me to show you how to kiss?”

Gobsmacked, I felt at sea again. It wasn’t that kissing a girl seemed yuck. But Alice?

Alice leaned forward and planted her lips on mine. They felt soft and, when my mouth instinctively opened, her tongue slid across my lips and swirled with mine. The kiss went on and on, seemingly lasting an eternity, and felt so different to Dingo’s kiss. Really good actually.

“Like that?” she asked, as our lips parted.

“Yeah. Way better than Dingo, like I felt your tongue in my mouth. Hey, I think he came in his pants.”

“Cool, the kiss I mean. Dingo sounds a bit of a loser. Let’s not bother with him again. Jimmy is good too; you should try him. Maybe we should get Jimmy to bring Michael next time, he seems cool.

“Yeah, Michael is cool …”

My words were cut off as Alice leaned forward and kissed me again. And, as we kissed, tongues dancing in each other’s mouths, our nipples brushed. Fuck. That sensation went all the way to my clit.

Seriously exquisite for me and, I realised, Alice too. For, when we broke our kiss, my eyes were drawn by the movement of her hand between her legs. Mesmerised maybe, high perhaps, but to this day I can’t explain why it never occurred to me to look away.

Alice’s fist, curled except for her straight index finger, pressed into her pubes. The sticky outer lips of her pussy unglued as her legs spread. Her dewy inner folds were totally exposed, except for when her index finger partially covered her bud as she slowly brushed it.

I was enthralled by the way her folds unfurled like an orchid greeting the sun. Not that I had really thought much about a girl’s most private place, but the dance of Alice’s finger across her visibly glistening sex intrigued me.

As her fingers brushed, then flicked her clit, I watched it firm. Her eyes had held mine after we had broken our kiss, but, as she stimulated her pearl, they began to lose focus on me. A bead of sweat trailed down between her breasts. Her mouth opened. She licked her lips.

Her other hand reached for her breast. She firmly rolled her nipple between thumb and forefinger. Then pinched her swelling nipple, almost tugging it.

A blush materialised, vivid given the sheen of dampness coating her body. My left hand touched her knee; she shouldn’t feel embarrassed for my sake. She glanced at me, smiled, and then her eyes were gone. Alice’s touch became her everything.

And, with her smile, I felt an unexpected but familiar feeling from my own clit. My right index finger had, unconsciously, sought out my now succulent bud. My curled fist pressed between my legs and I felt the now increasingly familiar tingles that started with my index finger circling my clit.

My other hand reached for my nipple. Surprising myself by how much my pussy leaked when I began to copy the firmness with which Alice played with her nipple. As I put more pressure into my pinches and tugged my nipple, the ramp-up in intensity had me yelping with pleasure.

That noise drew Alice’s eyes which focused on my pussy. She sighed, her mouth a perfect circle, as she pinched her nipple even harder.

Then she surprised me once again. Her left hand left her breast and she crossed two fingers. I watched her fingers as they curled into her pussy, sliding in easily. And when they slid out her fingers were slick with her juices.

As she urgently finger fucked herself with deep twisting thrusts, her right index finger continually rubbed her clit in tight circles. Then, with a whimper, her finger swirled so much harder and faster across her bud; way more vigorous than the tender way I always treated my pearl.

Continually moaning, her nipples bullet-like, Alice’s eyes glazed over and shut. That seemed to signal her orgasm was on its way. It wasn’t clear if Alice was thinking about me. Her world had narrowed, focusing on the delicious-looking sensations her fingers were drawing from her sex.

Her hips pushed forward. She pinched her clit. Her body rippled and shuddered. She moaned. Her hand flooded with honey. And then she screamed as what looked like a monstrous orgasm racked her whole body.

The silence of the next couple of minutes was only interrupted by her gulping breaths. Then she looked over at me and smiled, ever so shyly.

That smile reassured me; I shouldn’t be nervous given what she had shown me. And so, my finger and thumb once again pressed into my nipple. And I heard myself whimper as ripples of pleasure surged through me.

“Harder, Annie,” Alice said.

So, I vigorously rolled and pinched my nipples, just as Alice had with hers. The intensity of the feelings coursing through me ramped up another notch.

With Alice’s reassuring smile, my index finger instinctively resumed languidly massaging my clit. Just like I bought myself to the boil in bed some nights.

“Fuck yourself with your fingers,” Alice hoarsely said.

I had never actually finger fucked myself, but I couldn’t admit that to Alice. So, after one last firm pinching twist of my nipple, I crossed two of my fingers just like Alice had. And jammed those two fingers deep into my wet pussy.

“Oh my God,” I whimpered, as my slick velvet walls grasped my twisting knuckles.

With that sensory trigger, my other index finger began to furiously massage my clit. The physicality, the intensity of the sensations, everything was way stronger than anything I had ever experienced. My fingers were driving a voyage of discovery, taking me to a place that I hadn’t realized was there to explore. Nothing would stand in my way, not even my residual sheepishness at Alice’s presence.

My knuckles twisted and stretched my velvet pussy walls. My finger rubbed and tapped my clit. I had never felt so alive as I did with the building sensual pressure. Luxuriating in the intensity and then thrusting my fingers even deeper and harder into my pussy.

I realized I was close to bursting. So, remembering that Alice had pinched her clit as she came, I firmly pinched my clit while curling my fingers against a sensitive spot I had found in my pussy. My hand flooded as I was consumed by waves of the most excruciating pleasure. I just had no idea that monster orgasms existed.

Alice had seen me lose myself in the intensity of that first supernova orgasm. And, amazingly, I no longer needed to dig a hole and jump into it. When I smirked and glanced at her a minute or two later, she said, “I bet that felt as good as it looked.”

“Fuck yes.”

“That was jilling, not fucking,” Alice said, smirking back. “I wonder what fucking actually feels like.”

Now that was a good question. And discovering the answers to that question would be a focus, over the next fifteen years, of much of my waking thoughts.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CuriousAnnie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments