Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erin Meets Vanessa

"A new start for Erin"

11
6 Comments 6
2.6k Views 2.6k
999 words 999 words

Author's Notes

"This story is dedicated to Mistress Vanessa. Thank you to all the people that took the time to read, comment or vote on my last story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It really meant a lot to me Kisses to you all"

There is an end to everything, to good things as well. (Chaucer 1374) Smart cookie that fellow. As it was with me and Amber. I spent several fabulous weeks with her, she showed me how to submit and how to value myself even when willingly placing myself beneath below another.

But as with so many things real life gets in the way. I got a new job and needed to move, so we spent one last evening together. A wonderful meal followed by an even better night together.

So here I am in lovely Georgia and my normal life is going fine, good job, making a few friends but my hidden life is sadly even hidden from me atm. I found myself reading and watching a lot of lezdom porn, which was you know fine, it helped a little. But as the good book teaches us, “Man can not live by porn alone” Or woman in this case. I was on one site and I found that it had a chat function so I signed up. Spent a bit in the chat rooms when I met a woman by the name of Vanessa.

I had seen someone a few days ago jokingly call her Miss V so I decided to roll the dice. She came in and I said haya and we got chatting. She said at one point that she had a hard day at work and I offered to rub her shoulders, Vanessa said how good it felt and I whispered that I would rub anywhere she wanted me to. One thing led to another and I was on my knees in the virtual space kissing her feet.

We hit it off right away, private messages became vid chats, where she slowly ensnared my senses. We did things like her telling me how to touch myself, not cumming till I was given permission while she watched, it was fantastic so we took it to the next level and swapped numbers.

I know that might not seem like much but now Vanessa or Miss Vanessa as I had started to call her could reach me at any time instead of both of us needing to be at our screens. I would send her naughty pics each night. She made me get bolder sending me texts every now and then to send an image of my tits or pussy at random times and I was expected to comply as soon as was remotely practical. I was always told never asked and I loved it.

My phone buzzed, picking it up my heart raced as I saw it was from Miss Vanessa.

“Hello, my pet.” It read.

“Hello, Miss.”

“Where are you?”

“At work, Miss.”

“Go to the restroom, text me when you are there.”

My heartbeat picked up as I walked, normally I would just be told to send a pic and what to send. I entered the ladies room thankfully it was empty and entered a stall.

Abbyysaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Abbyysaenz

“I am here, Miss,” I sent, my hands shaking a little.

“Good girl. Now, are you my obedient little bitch?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“And you do as you are told?”

“Yes, Miss.”

“Then the next thing I want to receive is a video of my pet making herself cum.”

I stared at my phone, I wanted to text her back to see if she meant right now but I could not as she said that the next thing was to be a video. Then it hit me why I had been told to come here. I swallowed hard, a quick pic was one thing but this? I was scared but also excited god this was so naughty. So with trembling hands I lifted my skirt, pulled my thong down to my knees, pressed record and slowly slipped my hand between my legs, holding the phone at arm's length.

I bit my lip and sighed as I touched my pussy, I was already wet. I so wanted to take my time as I parted my lips with my fingers rubbing slowly but knew I could not take too long and risk getting caught, so I pulled my hood back and rubbed hard and fast on my clit. I closed my eyes and was no longer in a bathroom stall at work. But sat in a chair with Miss Vanessa sitting opposite me watching with a soft smile on her face telling me what a good girl I was for doing as I am told.

I kept ahold of my lip with my teeth wanting to make as little noise as possible as I strummed myself. I could not help a few whimpers escaping my hand a blur, fuck I was loving every second of this. I could feel the pressure building inside myself as Miss urged me on in my mind and forced my mouth to clamp shut as I came emitting a high pitched strangled noise.

I sat there panting, I had been so lost in myself that to this day I have no idea if anyone came into the bathroom or not. Fumbling with my phone I sent it as an email and began to clean myself up. My phone buzzed and Miss Vanessa responded. 

“Good girl, I will watch it when I have time. Now I know you will do something just because I told you, I want us to progress in our relationship. I live in Georgia and I think we should meet.”

I stared at my phone blankly, I was feeling angry. I did that for her and she can’t be bothered to watch it now? I should… wait, Georgia? Oh my god, she wants to meet and she lives in the same state. I heard myself giggle but I was too focused on I live in Georgia to care. I texted Miss Vanessa back saying I very much wanted that too and finished my workday not getting much done with a big grin plastered on my face.

Published 
Written by Erin21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments