Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Friendly Fire

"A night out with the boys becomes frottage fun"

28
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
2.5k words 2.5k words

It was Saturday night and I was at a bit of a loose end. My wife, Christine, was away looking after her elderly mother so I had been guarding the fort until she returned. I didn’t fancy another night in front of the telly so I decided to have a pie and a pint at my local pub. Normally, there is a good crowd in so you can find someone to chat to that will pass the time.

When I finished my meal, I got into conversation with three male friends in their forties and we decided to play some pool. My pool partner, Joe, was better at it than I was but we still got convincingly beaten. The other two guys then wanted to move on but Joe said he didn’t fancy it so he was going to finish his pint and go back to his flat.

“You boring bastard,” said one of his mates.

“Fuck him,” the other said jokingly and after a bit more banter they left.

“Fancy a quick game of darts?” Joe said after they had left.

“Been a while,” I replied but I had nothing better to do.

Being a builder I have played a lot of darts and I retrieved some pride by taking three quick games of him.

Joe was a redhead, mid-forties I would say, dressed in double denim; he was medium height, a bit overweight and a smoker but tidy enough.

As he was chalking up my darts score though I caught him looking at the bulge in the front of my jeans. I’ve got a nice thick cock and it does attract attention, usually from cock-watching women but I have also noticed interest from the occasional man. Certainly, I have been more aware of men checking me out since the cock comparison experiences I have had recently.

The drink was having its usual effect on my bladder so I nipped to the Gents for a piss after the games. The Gents' toilets were empty and there was a bank of old-style porcelain urinals all along one side. When I had finished pissing my cock was out of my fly and I had a nice semi. The interest my darts-playing friend had shown in my bulge put me in mind of the fun that I’d had in the beach hut with Tim, and as I don’t wear briefs and I shave my cock, after a few pulls on my todger I was sporting a nice hard erection. Looking down, I pulled all my manhood out of my fly and congratulated myself on still being able to get myself rock hard at the grand old age of sixty-seven.

At that moment, the Gents' door opened and in walked Joe. After his look of initial shock at my state of undress at the urinal, I saw that his eyes were fixed on my cock. Without saying a word I turned towards him so that he could feast his eyes on my thick shaft. His face was comical, like a naughty boy who had been caught looking down a girl’s blouse. He turned red, his mouth opened but no sound came out. As I didn’t want to say anything to break the spell, I ensured he got a good look at my thick penis before I heard some guys chatting as they made their way into the toilets, which gave me time to lever my erection back into my jeans and leave.

Five minutes later Joe joined me again in the bar. He still looked flushed but he didn’t say anything about it so I thought I’d got away with flashing my fatty to a man over twenty years my junior. As we chatted about nothing in particular I noticed that his eyes were still exploring the bulge in the crotch of my jeans and his avid attention to my cock was keeping my old todger at full mast.

It was getting late and I didn’t fancy another pint and he was keen to go so we walked out of the pub and across the road. He’d told me that his flat was above KFC on the High Street and as it was in my direction home, we walked along together.

“Fancy a nightcap?” he asked as we got to his flat.

“Why not,” I answered.

He unlocked his door beside the shop and I followed him upstairs to his flat.

Joe had the knack for home decor, a bit modern for my taste but stylish and comfortable.

“Whisky?” he asked.

“Sure, with ice,” I replied.

The Johnny Walker was dispensed in a neat cut-glass tumbler.

"You have done a great job doing your place up, Joe," I commented, "I really like what you've done."

"Thanks, Graham, I've got to spend my money on something," he explained.

"No girlfriend?" I asked.

"Nope, a confirmed bachelor me," he answered.

"No boyfriend either, I'm guessing?" I continued, taking a risk.

He sipped his whisky and looked at me carefully.

"No, no boyfriend currently. I take it you noticed me checking out your builder's bulge," he replied.

"You were a tad obvious with it, but don't get me wrong, at my age I'm flattered to have the attention," I smiled. "As I told you, I'm married but my old girl is a bit past it so I get my fun where I can nowadays."

"Well, I've never done much about my interest but I do like to check out a big cock on a guy. Is that wicked?" he asked.

"Oh yes, you're a cock-watching pervert but luckily I am a cock-toting exhibitionist that enjoys showing off," I winked.

Joe bit his lip.

"I rather gathered that from the floor show you gave me in the Gents. You have one thick, hard cock for an older guy," he croaked.

"Thank you, kind sir. Recently, I've got into comparing my cock with other guys, it gives me a thrill to see what they are packing and I love to show off my old todger," I confessed.

"I bet they have all been smaller than you," Joe suggested.

"One smaller, one bigger," I honestly replied.

The silence hung in the room. Joe stood in the middle with his eyes fixed on me.

I didn't ask for permission; I just sat down on his sofa, untied the laces on my boots and took them off, followed by my socks. Standing up, I undid my shirt and took it off, exposing my muscular chest. Joe's eyes ran over my body and back down to the bulge in my jeans. I took my time to undo my belt. Slowly I undid the button on my jeans and undid the zip. They fell to the ground and I stood naked in front of my new friend with my cock fully hard, veins bulging, revelling in his evident admiration of my fat penis.

"That looks fucking great, " he cooed, "your cock is so thick."

"You like?" I asked.

"Your fat cock looks so manly and with your fit body you look like a fucking bull," he said.

I turned around so he could get a good look at my toned body and my manhood.

I felt so good showing off to an attentive audience.

This guy was getting me horny; he really had a thing about my cock and I just loved that. Taking my penis in my left hand, I peeled back my foreskin to show off my fat purple knob with its tight slit, the pre-cum lubricating the head with a wet sheen.

"My, you're wet already," he mumbled

Joe's eyes were fixed on my cock as I masturbated for him.

OnnyaIsBack
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OnnyaIsBack

"Now, seeing me like this, don't you feel overdressed?" I asked.

"You've got to promise you won't laugh," he warned.

"No, I won't laugh, I'm just intrigued to see what you've got," I reassured him.

From his fly, he then produced his average-sized penis that looked about five and a half inches long and maybe four and a half inches girth, proper regulation issue.

"It's not my cock, it's these," he confessed, embarrassed.

He dropped his jeans and I saw he was wearing black stockings and suspenders. His cock was standing up, rampant, straight up from the sandy ginger hair around his balls.

I stifled a laugh; obviously my new playmate got pleasure from exploring his feminine side. I wondered if his two friends in the pub knew he liked to cross-dress.

"Wearing this gear keeps me permanently horny," he admitted.

"You're dressed to kill," I joked. "You look really hot."

He walked towards me, swaying his hips, and I took silent pleasure in knowing that my cock was both longer and noticeably thicker than his was.

"Can I... ?" he asked.

I smiled and nodded my head as he grasped my shaft in his right hand and cupped my balls with his left.

"Wow, it's so thick," he murmured. "Like a fucking cucumber."

Joe knew how to work a cock. He pulled my skin forward and back over my knob. I was revelling in this mature guy really enjoying playing with my decidedly bigger penis.

"You do right to shave, makes you look huge," Joe remarked as he continued to wank my cock with one hand and his own with the other.

I just love comparing my cock with another guy's. For me it is the mark of a man, the size of his cock. Joe was uncut like me but not as long or fat. His balls hung low with a ginger bush whereas my bigger balls were tighter to my body with my hair trimmed. I'd have dearly loved to get the tape measure out and get him to measure us both but then was not the time. Joe's cock stood straight up to the black waistband of his suspender belt. My heavier cock pointed straight at him, looking thick and mean.

My new friend pulled me closer to him by the cock and I felt his erection press against mine. We were about the same height so our penises pressed together so that our slits kissed. Joe wrapped both his big hands around the joint bundle of our manhoods and masturbated us both together. The feeling of his smaller cock against mine was amazing, so intimate, both enjoying the same pace and stroke.

"So you've never tried frottage before, Graham?" he asked.

"I've seen it done but this is my first time," I confessed. "I love the whole mano a mano co-operation thing."

"Your big cock feels fantastic rubbing against mine. I can only just grip onto both of them," he joked.

"Keep going, you are doing great. I do love you wearing your stockings, makes you look hot and desperate to please," I replied with a smirk.

"I do aim to please both you and your thick cock," he said, speeding up.

"Do you mind if I film this scene with my phone?" I asked.

"Sure, if you want, but no faces," Joe agreed.

I took my phone and got a great POV of Joe's hands wrapped around our two hard cocks. The slits rubbing across each other sent sexual shock waves right through me. Concentrating on keeping the two cockheads in focus allowed me to enjoy the sensation of a hard cock rubbing against mine without too much urgency to cum. Though after ten minutes, as his pace increased, I knew he was heading towards the finishing line. I leant forward, kissed him and tasted the cigarette smoke on his breath. I felt his tongue explore my mouth.

We didn't need to say anything when we knew the time was right for both of us. He came first with a big moan. I caught on camera three long strings of his cum; the first was so full and powerful it coated both our chests. The sight, sound and smell of his orgasm triggered mine. I managed to film my four spurts over his tummy, cock and stockings. My arse contracted as I coated my friend with my jism.

The room stank of spunk, putting me in mind of the wanking school I'd been in as a teenager.

I grabbed some kitchen towel to clean up the mess we had made. Ropes of our intermixed semen were hanging off us.

"That was fucking amazing," I honestly said.

He took the kitchen towel off me and put it back down on the worktop.

"What a lot of spunk, looks like we both needed that," Joe intoned. "But I don't intend to waste any of our cum," he explained as he slowly scooped up the mixed cum off our bodies with his fingers and licked it into his mouth.

"Like they say downstairs at KFC," he said. "It's finger-licking good."

"You dirty cunt," I laughed, amazed at his appetite for fresh semen.

As Joe eased past me I wrapped my arms around him and pressed my spunk-covered, softening cock between his chubby buttocks. My hand found his soft sticky cock for the first time and I gave it a few rubs in thanks for a job done well. Looking down, I filmed the view of my semi-erect penis nestled in the cleft of his buttocks framed by his suspender belt and stockings. It looked so fucking hot.

"It feels as if you're ready to slip me one?" Joe asked. "Have you ever wanted to try?"

"No, I'm fine, thanks, Joe, but that was really special," I answered slowly realising what I'd just been offered.

Joe smiled at me then sank down onto his knees to lick our juices off my cock before taking the head of my penis in his mouth and sucking out the last few drops of my cum.

"Right, you're good to go back to your wife now, all cleaned up," he joked.

"Look, I like you and I just love your fat cock. Don't be a stranger, if you want some more cock fun, you know where I live," Joe explained.

"It has been great, mate, I had a really good time. Look after yourself and no doubt I'll be back for more," I replied.

I kissed him again, this time smelling our cum on his breath, dressed and left, taking his number and promising to phone him soon. I left him in his flat, his penis now flaccid and small, with my spunk stains on his stockings.

Fifteen minutes later I was at home, where I took out my phone and watched the video of our adventure. I had captured the joy that two older men could have together and two impressive cumshots. Two stiff cum fountains spurting one after the other. Watching our hot sex again soon got me hard again. So much so that I had to masturbate to another climax watching and reliving our "friendly fire" incident.

My man-on-man adventures had taken me further than the first two times I'd tried it. Maybe I should seriously consider taking Joe up on his kind offer to accommodate me, I thought to myself. That would be a first!

Published 
Written by OAPenis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments