Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

His First Sensual Massage

"His first visit to a mature masseuse with a happy ending"

23
5 Comments 5
10.8k Views 10.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Terry had endured a thoroughly miserable holiday, possibly the worst yet. The hotel they had booked had seen better days, the family had squabbled incessantly, and the all-inclusive meals had left an awful lot to be desired. The final straw was the tedious long drive home due to the Bank Holiday traffic jams. Excusing himself from the supper table, Terry headed for bed.

His bedtime reading matter included the first edition of The Herald, a new community newspaper. After reading all the news items and articles and becoming thoroughly sick of cheesy pictures of local flower shows, his eyes wandered down the classified ads. Local decorators, gardeners, and odd job men vied to offer their services. Right at the bottom of the column one notice caught his eye: SENSUAL HOLISTIC MASSAGE. It turned out that this ‘by appointment only’ service was being offered by a local lady named 'Voluptuous Vera', who had provided her mobile phone number. Terry decided to call her in the morning when the coast was clear, once his wife had set off to spend the day shopping in town with a friend.

 The opening of the conversation with Vera was somewhat tense. Terry was anxious to know what it was going to cost, what exactly would be involved, and above all whether total discretion could be guaranteed.

“My normal service is £50, payable in cash in advance, though there are several extras that I can provide. My sessions last one hour.”

“Erm, can you tell me about these extras?” Terry asked.  

“BDSM, if you’re into that sort of thing. Or I can wear my black corset and high heels.”  

Terry decided he’d better cut to the chase

.“Is that just for a massage and a happy ending?”

“Oh yes, honey, I’m afraid I don’t do full sex with clients, only hand relief. But I’m happy to massage you unclothed, so to speak.”   

Terry asked “You or me?”

“Why both of us of course”.

She gave a cheeky giggle, “And I let my clients touch me.”  

 Trevor was getting quite aroused by the thought of being masturbated by a local stranger while he explored her private areas. He decided to go for broke.

“How would tomorrow morning at 10.30 suit you?”

After a short pause while she consulted her diary, Vera came back on the line.

“10.30 tomorrow would be fine, honey, although one of my regular gentlemen is calling at 12 noon, but it will still give us 30 minutes to clean up, won’t it?”

He decided that the subtle ‘clean up’ reference more or less guaranteed that this woman would be giving him a much-needed orgasm. The idea of cumming in front of (possibly even all over) her was just what the doctor ordered Terry decided. He scribbled her rough location in the back of his pocket diary.

Vera added, “I’ll send you my postcode and house number via text so you won’t have any problems finding me.” 

Inventing a believable cover story to tell his wife about an electrical fault which needed sorting on his car, Terry set off in good time for his rendezvous with Vera. The location was a tidy little cottage, discreetly tucked away on a main road, with ample off-road parking. He nervously rang the door chimes. The woman who cheerily answered the door was not at all what he had expected. No petite, dark-skinned oriental young maiden, Vera was a beautiful blonde lady with curves in all the right places and very pleasing on the eye. She wore a blue kimono and heels and had a lovely welcoming smile.

“Do come on through to my little parlour,” she purred,

AnnaHeat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaHeat

“So you found me alright?”

As he stepped across the threshold Terry noted that the front door mat carried the message "I LIKE IT DIRTY" - very apt indeed he mused.

He handed her an envelope containing the payment. As she led him along a passageway to the secluded conservatory, he noticed framed pictures of erotica, all extremely explicit. Seeing that one had caught his attention she paused.

“Naughty that one, isn’t it? see where he’s got his right hand?”

They moved on down the picture gallery before she paused again, in front of a Victorian print.

“This one’s my favourite.”

It depicted a large breasted naked woman ‘face sitting’ a man, her left arm pressing his head deep into her bottom, while her right hand masturbated him to orgasm, producing a lovely spurt of semen.

“We could try that later if you like, honey.”  

They eventually made it to Vera’s conservatory, which looked out onto a neatly tended private back garden. The aura in the room was mystical rather than medical.

“Just take your things off and put them on the sofa,” she directed, untying the belt of her kimono so that it swung open.

Her breasts were ample and rounded (the sort Terry hoped, you could happily bury your face in), with large areolas, and pert erect nipples. He was gratified to see that she was neatly shaved between her legs. He cast off his shoes, socks, trousers and T-shirt, but was suddenly nervous about stripping any further. Seeing his hesitation, she whispered:

“Just pop up onto the couch on your back honey, and I’ll take off those boxer shorts for you.”

Slowly sliding his shorts down to reveal a huge erection, Vera enthusiastically exclaimed 

“Oh my, now that is a sight for sore eyes. Your wife is a very lucky woman.”

Puckering her lips into a cupid’s bow she kissed the top of his cock then smiled as she ran his precum around her lips.

“Mmmm tastes good too! When was your last orgasm?” 

Terry was quite taken aback by her casual matter sexual conversation since his wife would never have asked such a leading question.

“Four or five days ago," he replied.

“Oh good, then it should be a lovely big load,” she exclaimed.

She began to fondle him slowly, using his precum as lubricant. Moving closer to the couch, her thighs were now only inches from his face.

“When I said ‘touching’ on the phone yesterday, I meant that licking is permitted too. Lick my pussy if you want to, I'd rather enjoy that.”

 Though his wife had always regarded it as dirty, Terry was a lifelong enthusiast of cunnilingus and he soon had Vera moaning softly, as his tongue went to work licking and nibbling her clit inside her soaking wet pussy. She leaned forward to grasp the back of his head just as the woman in the Victorian print had done and pressed his face into her wet pussy to make him inhale and drink her love honey juices.

“Oh I do like that,” she exclaimed. 

Her next move was to let her robe fall to the floor, then she mounted the couch to straddle his torso. Her beautiful breasts hung down tantalisingly in front of his face.

“Are you going to cum all over my lovely titties, darling? I’d so like you to drench them with fresh creamy spunk for me. Then I can watch while you lick it off my nipples!”

These final words were to trigger an instantaneous response from Terry, with half-a-dozen ropes of semen splashing over Vera’s breasts and tummy.  

“Get the electrics on the car fixed ok?”

Terry's wife asked when he arrived home.

“I’m afraid not. They’ve got to order a part, so I’ll have to take it in again next week.” 

 

 

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments