Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Not a Dream

"His version about what happened one hot Summer night at home."

30
14 Comments 14
2.4k Views 2.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Hi, everyone. I hope you're keeping well as I am. Although my new job is demanding, I made time to finish my first short story. I would like to know your genuine comments, preferably constructive criticism. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There's a true story I'm mustering courage to submit for the competition. -♥️Sophie"

Tonight is yet again one of those balmy summer nights when my body and mind are restless. Hence, sleep is elusive unless I seek aid from a cocktail of pills, only to be jolted awake after a nightmare. Rest and sleep should come easily when at home, but they seem like a royal privilege after my last deployment. With the unchanged broken light, the faint glow of the silver moon illuminates my room, with a silhouette of the crabapple tree just outside it. You've just come off another exhausting shift at the military hospital. Unlike your unpredictable moods, I'm as sure as tomorrow's sunny weather that you simply can't wait to get into the shower and let the water cleanse all of the day's filth and stress.

The lovely canopy of leaves rustling in place to a natural dance on the tree limbs cast a dull shadow. I lie on my side, tossing and turning with another sigh of frustration, absorbing the tiniest noise from the shower, including the psithurism from the trees. From my partly open door, I see you walk down the hall, tired but still poised, barefoot and clad in nothing but a white towel, into the shower.

Your hum in the silent night begins to relax me, turning my body to lie on my back. I close my tired eyes to focus on the melody of your acapella, hoping to be lulled to a good slumber. Suddenly, my hyperactive brain switched from its convoluted track into a vast champaign with uncharted borders. Fantasy is infinite. My imagination is my only limit.

It never occurred to me that I would wade into an erotic flood of fantasy with you in it. We've known each other since middle school when your older brother and I became teammates in football. Since he died, we've been sharing this three-bedroom house for roughly four years to honor his dying wish. You were never my type, but you're now the star in my fancy lucid dream.

The shower's sodden, frosted glass wall is translucent, obscuring a clear view of what's inside but drawing out a titillating set of steamy images. A new towel is hung while the overhead shower sprays needles of lukewarm water like a fine rain, drenching you from top to toe. You hear the door open but ignore it. It opens to the bathroom sink. Furthermore, the loo and the shower on the opposite sides of the sink are both concealed when the door is opened. Besides, no one else is around to get lost in the shower.

Then, you'll feel a rough hand on your hip, working its way up the right side of your body while I press my barely wet nude form against yours. I turn you around to face me, and without uttering anything, I kiss you in deep passion. As I explore your mouth, your hands move to the back of my head, driving my tongue deeper into it.

I encircle your back and slide my hands down to grab your perfect backside, giving each shapely cheek firm squeezes. When I break the kiss, you tiptoe and pull me back, but I move your body around to face the wall and lean your hands on it. As the water pulses down from the shower head, my hands trace the delicate curves on your sides down to your hips, squeezing each bum cheek more. My right hand glides up your spine, slightly bending you over before I drop a fun swat on a cheek and massage it.

My hands cup your breasts, pinching and rolling your nipples in between my thumb and forefingers while I plant kisses on your neck and all over your back. You can feel my manhood pressing up against your opening and trying to grind on it to force it in, but it's not yet time. My hands descend from your breasts, through your adorable, flat belly, and rest on the inside of your thighs. To taste the juices that are starting to drip down your legs, I spread your legs further apart and squeeze myself between them. You wriggle as I run my tongue over your wetness and moan as I drive it deep into your dripping pussy. Your body tenses and your moans become screams of delight with each deliberate lick.

LevahMia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LevahMia

They say orgasms can help reduce stress, make you feel well, and improve sleep. It's what we both need, and I want to give you an earth-shattering orgasm tonight. It arouses me to turn you on.

Your body is starting to become consumed by the strong passion of our encounter. To amplify your experience, I gently wrap my lips around your hood, flick my tongue on your clitoris, and hungrily suck on it while a finger massages your vaginal opening. Slowly inserting two fingers, I start to move them in circular and in-and-out strokes, lifting my fingers upward toward your belly button in a come-hither motion. Observing your non-verbal cues as the sensation builds and keeping my attention focused on where and how you like it the most is key. Your body soon explodes into ripples of tingling squirms with a climactic cry while I receive my reward of tasting how exquisite you are at your very core and how I made your legs weak but wanting more.

Acting primarily on muscle memory, I focus on feeling myself becoming aroused, incessantly stroking my engorged manhood as you bathe in erotic gratification. The beginning of an orgasm is indeed a point of no return; once it starts, there’s a feeling of inevitability and a dogged drive to appease my primal nature. The closer I am to reaching my carnal apogee, the faster my milking strokes are. I groan louder as a wild beast freed back into its true home as I squeeze my balls firmer.

Pleasant tingling starts in my groin and spreads mild shivering along my spine. Hearing your dulcet voice calling my name pushed me to the edge, busting a load with not one continuous stream of pleasure but blissful bursts of euphoria that regrettably passed all too fast. For a brief moment, my arms and legs are numb, and I’m lightheaded—the kind that makes you want to arch your neck backward as you levitate into the ethereal plane of the evanescent seventh heaven—only I am feeling that my body is shaken along with a barrage of nonstop malison from a figure in white.

Before I could snap back to reality in my dark room, I was dazed upon receiving a big blow on my face, still hearing the dulcet voice. I reached for the phone to illume my room and see the womanly figure in front of me. It's my roommate, my deceased friend's sister, wrapped in her bath towel. The muse in my fantasy is realized. Unfortunately, the melodious hum has become a mouthful of sharp curses, as if I angered the gods, triggering an unprecedented apocalypse. She is rambling her monologue to me so fast that I can only stay befuddled, wondering why spunk-scented conditioner is dribbling on her flawless face and tempting cleavage.

"Screw you! I thought you were having another nightmare or worse, in pain. If I had known that you were awake and just jacking off under your busted light, I'd let you die in jizz! Grrr! I'm knackered and can barely keep my eyes open, but I have to shower again!"

Now I understand

Published 
Written by bluestocking
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments