Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

You Can Play Too

"A Serendipitous Encounter In the Woods"

23
22 Comments 22
2.3k Views 2.3k
1.7k words 1.7k words
Competition Entry: Masturbation Sex

The weather was beautiful – sunny, but cool.  He decided to jog down to the park down the street.  The park ran through a wooded ravine, and had several side trails through the thick woods, in addition to the paved walkway by the creek.

He put on shorts that were probably a little tight and small, but they supported him well, and kept things from bouncing around too much while jogging or working out, even when he chose not to wear briefs underneath.  The shorts, or maybe their contents, also frequently were noticed and appreciated by women he passed during his runs.  Most often, a woman would pretend not to be checking his "package" through their sunglasses as he jogged towards them.  But on occasion, as he passed them, he could swear they were already starting to turn their heads to check out his backside after he passed.  He kept himself in great shape, but he was a bit shy, so these encounters would typically amount to nothing.  Today was different, however.

The park was mostly empty, as it was still mid-morning, and the heat of the day hadn’t brought out many people.  But as he jogged, he saw a slightly older but very attractive woman slowly wandering down the path ahead of him.  She was petite but very well proportioned, and sauntered down the path in a carefree relaxed manner.  As he approached, she intentionally stared at him, and smiled perceptibly as he neared her.  He smiled back briefly, though he thought he probably didn’t look too appealing since he was sweaty, and breathing harder than normal.

She admired his firm body, his muscular legs.  She stopped and turned to check his tight buns in the short shorts as he passed.  As he lightly jogged away, she fantasized about caressing those sexy buns, his muscular chest, his thick hair.  She imagined grabbing those buns with both hands to encourage his deep thrusts into her.  She imagined wrapping her legs around them, holding his hardness deep in her as they maintained hours of tantric bliss…

As he jogged past her, he started to feel a bit of discomfort in his hamstrings, so he came to a stop about twenty yards down the path for a rest and stretch against a large tree just off the path. After a few stretches, he glanced back up the path, and noticed her.  She had not moved on.  She had in act turned fully to face him, and was stopped dead in her tracks. He had to take a second brief look to confirm she was staring his way.  His imagination went into overdrive as he continued and varied his stretches, trying not to stare back in her direction.  He was trying to think how he could meet this sexy woman, and wondering if she would keep staring at him while he stretched some more.

Once he had stretched enough to not seem too obvious, he looked her way, and could tell she was definitely interested in him.  As far as he could tell, she had never taken her eyes off him.  His cock had already started to react, to fill with blood, but his small shorts, which might have fit him best as a teenager, were immediately too confining.  He needed to adjust himself for comfort, but he couldn’t blatantly do that with her watching him, so he walked off the path down a nearby side trail into the thick woods.  Just before entering the trees, he glanced in her direction, and could see she was making her way slowly down the paved path towards where he had been.  He halted as he got deep enough into the trees, and briefly glanced through the thickening growth to catch a glimpse of her walking still closer.  Yes, she was definitely attractive, and still coming his way!

Nevertheless, he felt uncomfortable about being caught staring, so he continued up the obscure side trail through the woods, winding its way up the side of the ravine.  He knew these trails well, from frequent visits, and near the top of the hill, he sat on a huge log to rest, and think about what he was going to do about his excited state.

His shorts were uncomfortably taut, with his rod clearly delineated in the fabric, as he couldn’t get the idea of sex with this woman out of his mind.  He thought it silly he was so attracted to a total stranger, but the thoughts of an encounter with her, possibly on a future run, were overpowering, exciting.  He needed relief.  As he sat on the log, he lightly stroked his hard cock through his shorts.  He imagined her stroking him, admiring the firmness his shorts outlined. He imagined her cooing in admiration as she lightly ran her fingers over his extreme hardness.  The tip grew wet, and began staining his shorts.  He had grown to the point where he was almost sticking out from under the waistband, which had lifted away from his waist just from the pressure of his hard cock.

Just then, he heard a gasp behind him.  Facing away from her direction of approach, he had not noticed her creep up close behind him.  The light breeze rustling the leaves in the trees had concealed her careful quiet footsteps as she approached him from behind.  As she came close enough to see around him to the front of his shorts, the size and firmness of his prominent erection initially shocked her.

Mia_Rousee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Rousee

He was embarrassed, and made a half-hearted effort to cover himself, but it was no use.  He had been caught stroking himself, and his face turned beet red.  Seeing his throbbing hard, very appealing cock, somehow she knew she was the one responsible for his excitement.

He was almost paralyzed, like a deer in headlights. His hardness was starting to subside a little until she moved slowly in front of him, around to the other end of the log from where he sat.  She straddled the log, facing him, and sat exposing her inner thighs and crotch wantonly, directly towards him.  He couldn’t take his eyes off those creamy white thighs, until he noticed her pert little breasts had the hardest pair of nipples he’d ever seen, poking into her tee-shirt.  He was a small tit fan, and this instantly re-invigorated his cock to full strength.

She stared at his wonderful hardness straining his tiny shorts, and slowly started caressing the smooth skin of her thighs.  She caressed slowly higher, and caught his stare as she started playing her fingertips around the leg holes of her short shorts, potentially stroking her thin panties within.  He watched silently, except for his pounding heart and heavy breathing, as she caressed gently over her mound, and started probing fingers inside her shorts.

Hearing her voice for the first time, he snapped out of his trance when she said, “You could play, too.” He was dumbfounded and uncertain.  Did she mean he could also play with her?  Seeing her continue to play with herself, and gently squeeze her rock-hard nipples, he decided it was better to resume playing with himself, so he slowly ran two fingers over his full length for her to see.  She also continued her play, as they watched each other’s shorts develop growing signs of moisture oozing onto their shorts.

His cock head was soon pushing uncomfortably just beyond the waistband of his shorts.  The purple, pulsing head was just visible with a glistening drop of his moisture oozing out over the tip.  She watched his cock head pulsing, and unconsciously licked her suddenly dry lips.  After a few seconds of running his fingertip around the slippery head of his cock,  the pressure of the elastic waistband was interfering with his pleasure.  He slowly rose to his feet, facing her, as he lowered his shorts to the ground.  He stood there, his cock jutting straight up, throbbing and smooth.

She, too, then rose up, undid her shorts, and let them fall to her ankles.  She removed them, and laid them over the log where she had sat.  Then she slowly, teasingly lowered her panties, already soaking wet with her excitement.  The view greatly improved when she straddled the log again, to sit on the shorts she had laid across it.  She started slowly fingering herself, bringing the lips of her pussy open to his view as she ran her fingers up, down, and around the full length of her vulva.

She loved the sight of his hard cock, and the way he slowly stroked its full length, and circled the palm of his hand over the huge bulbous tip.  He loved the sight of her obvious wetness, and the way she circled, rubbed and lightly tugged at her lips.  Their excitement steadily grew, and they carefully paced themselves to build to a mutual peak.  Soon she was rocking back and forth, moaning and panting faster, and rapidly circling her clit.  He knew he was painfully close, too, but wanted desperately for her to cum first.  Their eyes occasionally met, and their lust for each other was obvious as they watched each other build to orgasm. 

She broke the stare first, as she squinted, gritted her teeth, hissed and then moaned loudly as she came powerfully.  He slowed his own self-pleasure, on the edge of bliss close behind her, to take in her orgasmic performance.  As soon as she opened her eyes to see him again, he started pumping his rod with full strokes of his hand over its entire, slippery length. It only took a few long accelerating strokes to make him ejaculate far, with more spasms of intense pleasure than he thought even possible.

As he was feeling the last delicious of a dozen contractions, he became aware of her second climax.  Her hand flew in tight circles over her clit, bringing her to another shattering orgasm and totally soaking her shorts balled up beneath her.

As they came down they smiled at each other, and dressed slowly.  She sighed, as she took him by the arm, hugged him for the first time, and gave his butt a big squeeze. Together they walked, without words being spoken, back through the trees, back to her place.

 

 

Published 
Written by MorePleasin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments