Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq And The Gyno Chair

"We get to know a doctor at our swingers' club"

46
25 Comments 25
24.2k Views 24.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Our swinging friends introduce us to medical play."

We had chatted to Mike and Helen many times at one of our clubs, but never before had we played with the two of them.

Mike and Helen are a beautiful black couple, similar ages to Jaq and myself. We had chatted on previous occasions but had never really got to know them that well. 

It was a Friday evening, and the club was very quiet, with only five couples dotted around the bar. Three of the couples were always together and seemed to keep themselves to themselves. Jaq and myself liked to mingle and get to know lots of different couples.

Jaq had gone to the ladies when Mike and Helen arrived, and I asked them to join us for a drink or two. When Jaq returned, she was pleased to see that we had another couple to chat with; it turns out that Mike was a doctor a few years back. Mike had taken early retirement at fifty-five, while Helen had always been happy to be a housewife. 

As previously mentioned, Mike and Helen were a very handsome couple; with a little luck we could swing together. The chat soon turned to sexual preferences. I knew Jaq was very interested in a type of medical scenario for some sexy fun. Mike and myself went to the bar to fetch some more drinks, and on returning the ladies were in deep conversation.

Mike asked what the conversation was about, and Helen informed him that Jaq would like to try sex in a medical enviroment. Both Mike and myself were up for this. Mike informed us that he had a gyno chair and some medical instruments in his spare room.

The evening continued before we decided to leave for home, Helen suggested that we visit for dinner the following evening. We gladly accepted the invitation, we parted company and headed off home.

Jaq was very excited; we arrived home a little after eleven pm. I knew Jaq would be wet, and as soon as I could I was between her legs. She was very wet indeed as I licked along her pink folds. Jaq orgasmed very loudly, mumbling about the excitement of the following evening. Jaq treated me to an expert blow job, releasing my cock at the last minute as I shot a large load across her lovely tits.

After sucking and licking my cum from her tits we drifted off to sleep.

The following day seemed to last forever, but eventually it was time to get ready to leave. We both showered and dressed, Jaq in a short dark blue button fronted dress with lacy black panties underneath

Mike and Helen lived a half hour drive from us, so we left at seven to arrive at half past. We pulled into the drive to be greeted by a large impressive house; Mike being a doctor had given them obvious wealth. Mike greeted us dressed as a doctor, white coat and stethoscope around his neck, and I could tell that Jaq was in for her medical treat. 

Mike and Helen were charming hosts, and after a wonderful Caribbean meal we retired to the lounge. We all knew what we wanted. Helen came and sat next to me, Mike sitting next to Jaq. Helen and myself were getting on very well, Helen rubbing my cock through my jeans while I had my hand down her top.

Helen and me were oblivious to anything and were soon naked, me between her legs lapping away at her lovely pussy. Her pussy was neatly trimmed, her puffy pink pussy looking wonderful next to her black skin. Helen had her first orgasm very quickly, covering my face with her sweet sticky juice.

IndianTreasure
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianTreasure

We decided to seek out Mike and Jaq, so Helen led us to a large spare room. We crept in quietly and settled on a sofa to observe, Jaq was in the gyno chair, her feet it the strrups either side. Mike had a speculum inserted in her pussy, making an examination. Jaq still had her dress on, her tits hanging out and her black lacy panties around her ankles. The view from where we were sitting was lovely, and Helen soon had my cock out and was preparing to sit on it.

Helen straddled my lap, my rock hard cock easily slipping into her lovely wet pink folds. I was watching Mike and Jaq as Helen pleasured herself on my cock. I watched as Mike examined Jaq, feeling her tits and taking swabs from her open pussy. Jaq was moaning loudly and enjoying the experience, asking to be shagged. I watched as Mike stopped the examination; stripping off and rubbing his large black cock, he kept Jaq in the chair. After making a slight adjustment to the chair Jaq had her wet hairy pussy at cock height.

The sight before me was so horny, it was as much as I could do not to fill Helen with my load. I asked Helen to stop riding me, and she did as I asked. We settled down to watch Mike and Jaq. Mike had a very impressive cock, not much bigger than me though, to be honest.

Jaq has a thing for a big black cock, and we listened as she squealed with joy as Mike inserted the first inch into her married pussy. Jaq looked incredible with her legs aprart and feet up in the stirrups; her dress was open and her tits on display. Helen stroked my cock and caressed my balls as we watched. Mike slowly worked his cock into her pussy, making her moan even louder; eventually he was fully embedded in her pussy.

We watched as Mike built up a rhythm, banging Jaq like a rag doll, her tits bouncing around as he shagged her for all he was worth. I meanwhile had Helen on her knees, shagging her doggy style while we watched the show in front of us. I was soon flooding her pussy with my load, Mike groaning and filling my wife shortly afterwards.

As Mike withdrew I could see Jaq had a very stretched and messy pussy, the result of the speculum and a big black cock. Mike beckoned me over and invited me to taste my wife; Jaq had obviously told Mike of my love of eating her pussy after she has been fucked. I knelt in front of the chair, licking and sucking; I cleaned Jaq until she was spotless. We helped Jaq from the chair to the sofa to recover, and Mike got Helen into the chair. After placing her feet in the stirrups Mike asked me to clean his wife. I wasted no time; kneeling in front of Helen I sucked and licked my own cum from her used black pussy. 

Mike and Helen told us that it was one of the best swinging experiences they had experienced, Jaq and I also confirmed that it was one of ours as well. We all agreed that we should meet up on a regular basis, and we decided on every-other month. 

On returning home Jaq said that her love of medical play needed to be explored more. Hopefully, we will have many more sexy medical adventures with our new playmates.

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments