Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Therapist

"Donna needed a different kind of treatment plan and the good doctor had just such a plan in mind..."

36
17 Comments 17
14.5k Views 14.5k
5.6k words 5.6k words

"Hello, Miss Robertson, how are we doing today?" he asked as the young woman came into his office.

"Not so good doctor. I've been having those dreams again. And please call me Donna," she said, mustering a bit of a smile. Dr. Pendleton knew what dreams she was speaking of; he had been treating her for a couple of years now.

"Oh, dear. Those same dreams that troubled you before?" he asked her.

"No, actually these dreams are different…. sexier and more explicit," she said.

"I see. Well would you like to tell me about them?" he asked.

"Gee, doctor, I don't know. They are pretty… dirty. I'm afraid I'm a real slut! It's embarrassing just admitting I have these kinds of dreams, much less describing them!" she said.

"Now Donna, there's no need to be embarrassed. I am your doctor. And everything said and done in this office is completely confidential. It goes no further than this room. So you can say whatever you like in total anonymity," he said.

"I know, doctor, and I trust you. Okay, well this dream started out with me going to a bar to get a drink. I don't know the bar, it's just some random place. I walk in and find a table and sit down. The bar isn't real full but there's a decent crowd.

"The waiter comes over and I tell him I'd like a white wine cooler. He takes my order and as he gets ready to leave he flashes me a smile. He is good looking, but not like a male model handsome. He leaves and I watch as he walks up to give my drink order to the bartender.

"I am sitting there alone at my table when I catch movement out of the corner of my eye. I turn to see what it is and this man walks into the bar.

"He is drop-dead gorgeous and he stands at the doorway just looking over the bar room. I can tell just by looking at him that this man is used to getting what he wants and I feel my heart beat faster just watching him.

"He walks across the room like he owns the place and I am thrilled to see he has come to the bar alone. No woman is on his arm. He finds a table not too far from mine and sits down by himself. I am trembling as I watch him. The waiter brings him his drink without even ordering–he has been here before.

"As I sip my drink I can't help but stare at this captivating man. He sees me looking at him and I have to tear my eyes away quickly. I'm so embarrassed that he caught me gawking at him! I lower my eyes and stare at the table in front of me as if I'm not paying attention to him, but he knows better.

"All of a sudden I hear a deep man's voice next to me. 'Come join me at my table,' he says. He's not asking me to join him, he is telling me. Normally I would politely tell a man that I'm not interested or that I'm not his to boss around.

"But now, with this man, I don't even question it. I just get up and walk over to his table as if I'm in some sort of trance. He pulls my chair out for me and I sit down obediently. We talk and flirt and my dream ends with us in bed and he is doing all kinds of hot, sexy, erotic things to me," she said.

"I see. Well, Donna, before your appointment today I reviewed your file and read what your last psychiatrist wrote in his notes as well. We have tried a number of things to try to help you with these dreams, haven't we?

"We discussed possible meanings, we looked at your past relationships with your parents as well as with former boyfriends and the significant males in your life.

"We tried a few different types of exercises to help you with this. We even tried hypnosis to get to the root of these dreams as I recall, didn't we?" Dr. Pendleton said.

"Yes doctor, we tried a lot of things. Most of them either didn't work or only worked for a short while. But the dreams always come back. And now they are getting in the way of my daytime life–interfering with work and with my social life.

"I am afraid to date or go out with a guy for fear that I will somehow try to make him into the man in my dreams and do something stupid," she said.

"Well, Donna, I have done some research into this and there is one other thing we could try. It's kind of unorthodox and not all in my field will agree to this but I think it might just help you if you are willing to give it a try," he said.

"Doctor, at this point, I am willing to give anything a try. Voodoo, acupuncture, faith healing–I don't care what the therapy is, as long as it works! I can't go on like this–I'm going to do something rash, I just know it!" she said, exasperated.

"Well, I think that the reason these dreams keep coming back is that your mind is trying to tell you something. People often dream about things that are lacking or needed in their life. People on diets dream of food, for example, because their bodies are craving it.

"People who have lost a loved one have dreams about them, putting them in situations and circumstances that they are going through themselves.

"The mind is an amazing thing and we know so very little about how it works. People are always talking about space or the ocean as the final frontier, but I think the mind is the real final frontier," Dr. Pendleton said.

"What do you think my mind is trying to tell me? What can these dreams mean, doctor?" she asked. He could tell the young woman was about at her wit's end.

"Well, Donna, you have told me about some of your past dreams, as well as this one. And it seems in all of these dreams you are being taken by a more powerful, more dominant man or men.

"The domination theme is a very popular one with women these days and you are not the first one of my patients to confess to having such feelings.

"With today's views on political correctness and its trend towards 'gender neutrality', many women–and men for that matter–long for the good old days where men were men and women were women.

"You could call it sexism if you want but a lot of people wish for the days when the woman looked after the home and family while the man went off to work and bring home the money.

"Both had their place and their responsibilities were clearly defined. Nowadays things are so muddied up that neither sex knows what it wants or is supposed to want," he said.

"Yeah," she said wistfully.

"Now remind me–you aren't married right?" he asked.

"No, I'm not married," she said.

"Any significant men friends? A boyfriend perhaps?"

"No, nothing serious right now. Like I said with these dreams, I'm afraid of any kind of commitment–I don't want to cheat on anyone," she said.

"Well, I can understand that. But your lack of any kind of sexual relationship could very well be adding to this problem you are having," he said.

"Then what can I do doctor? I am afraid of having any kind of relationship for fear of cheating on him, but not having one is making me have dreams of wanting to have sex with someone! It's a vicious cycle!" she cried in a state of near panic.

"Yes, I can imagine it is quite frustrating. Listen, Donna, I want to help you overcome this. I'll tell you what, if you are willing to trust me I believe I can help you.

"Why don't you come to my home tomorrow night at around 8:00 pm and I will explain what I think will help you with this problem," he said.

He handed her a card with his address handwritten on the back. "Do you know how to find my home?"

"I can find it. All right doctor if you think you can help me, I will be there. I really can't take much more of this!" she said.

The following evening Donna began getting ready to go to Dr. Pendleton's home. She wasn't sure what he had in mind to help her, but she was willing to do just about anything to clear her head of these erotic dreams.

She drove over to the address the doctor wrote on the back of his business card. She pulled up to his condominium and Walked up to the front door. Being a secure building, she looked up his name and pressed the button next to it.

The door popped open and she went inside and through the lobby to the elevator. She rode the elevator to the fifth floor and then stepped out into the hallway.

She walked down the hallway until she found the door marked 5015 and she stopped. This was his apartment. She checked her makeup once more before she knocked softly on the door.

The door opened and she was greeted by a different man than she had seen in his downtown office. Dr. Pendleton had shed his three-piece Brooks Brothers suit and tie for a much more relaxed look in his blue jeans and casual short sleeve shirt.

"Hi Donna, please come in," he said as he opened the door wider for her.

"Thank you, she said and she came inside.

He led her into the living room, "Please Donna, have a seat and make yourself comfortable. Would you like something to drink? I have soda, iced tea, coffee–what would you like?" he asked.

"Iced tea would be nice Doctor, thank you," Donna said.

"Iced tea it is then. And the name is Allen. I'm only Doctor Pendleton in my office!" he said with a big grin.

"Okay… Allen," she said with a shy smile. He went into the kitchen and returned a moment later with two tall glasses of iced tea and the pitcher on a tray. He set the tray on the coffee table between them and handed her a glass.

"Allen I am curious as to what you think you can do to help me. I have to tell you I had another of those dreams last night. I have them almost every night now. Before, when this started, it was every few nights; maybe once a week or so.

"But lately, it has increased in frequency until I have them just about every night now. It's gotten to the point I don't want to go to sleep.

"Most people wouldn't mind having sexy dreams like this, but when you don't have any way to relieve the pent up feelings they can build to a point where it will drive you crazy!

"If I'd had a boyfriend when this started that I could… well, maybe I wouldn't be in this situation now!" Donna said.

"Actually, Donna, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. You see, you are having these sexy, erotic dreams, I believe, because you don't have an outlet for your sexual needs.

"A lot of young people go through a period where their bodies are ready for sex but for one reason or another, it just isn't happening for them yet.

"So the mind creates these sexual fantasies to exercise itself so to speak. In your case, this happened because you don't have an outlet for your sexual urges to be resolved, so your dreams have started back up again," he explained.

"I see. So you're saying that all I need is to start having sex again and the dreams will go away?" Donna asked.

"Pretty much, Donna. Once you start having sex again, even if it's not regular three times a week sex, your dreams will become less frequent and eventually go away. Your mind won't have to fantasize so much and create these dreams," he said.

"Well, that sounds simple enough except that in order to have sex like that you need a partner and as I have told you, I am afraid of getting involved with someone because until these dreams go away, I may be tempted to have sex with someone else.

"I won't mean to do it, but it may happen and I couldn't bear hurting someone like that–especially someone I cared a lot for," Donna said.

"Well, what if the whole cheating on someone you cared a lot for was taken off the table? What if there was no risk of hurting a loved one–would that help?" he asked.

"Sure I guess so… but how…?"

"Me, Donna. I am suggesting I help you by being your partner. This would be a clinical arrangement–there won't be any messy emotions to get in the way and complicate matters.

"I would be helping you express your sexual needs and urges and by doing so make your nighttime erotic dreams fade away. I told you I want to help you and I believe this is the way," Doctor Pendleton said.

"But don't you have someone yourself? Don't you have a girlfriend or someone significant in your life? Wouldn't you be cheating on them with me?" Donna asked.

"No, Donna, I don't. Between my work and my terrible shyness, I just haven't found anyone. Plus the fact that I am a psychiatrist seems to put a lot of women off… I guess I take all the mystery out of being a woman for them!" he said, grinning mischievously.

"You are shy? Funny, you never seemed that way to me," Donna said.

"Oh, it's quite true. If you and had met another way than professionally, or if you hadn't been my patient for so long, you would not be standing here right now!" he said.

"I am painfully shy in social situations with new people. That's why I never go out and only associate with people I've known for a long time. A real wallflower–I always have been." he admitted.

"Well I'm glad I got to know you then," she said. "But isn't being shy hard in a line of work where have to meet and talk with new people all the time?"

"That's what is strange about it; when I am in my office and someone new comes to see me, I'm not shy. I think it's because it's my territory. I have the 'home court advantage' and so I can be confident. I am in control there and the other person is the nervous one," he said.

"So it's a domination thing then," she said.

"Yes, I suppose it is. I feel dominant there because it is my home turf. They came to me and because I am a psychiatrist, they feel less in control and out of place… submissive, I guess," he said.

"Well I know I sure feel that way. Even now after all this time, walking into your office make me feel somehow obedient and docile."

"And you like that feeling? The submissiveness and feeling domesticated?" he asked.

"I don't know. I guess so, I never really thought about it like that. But yeah, I suppose I do like being submissive… to the right man," Donna said.

"Well, that is part of your dreams. From the way you describe them, there is always a feeling of submission on your part in your dreams," he said.

"Yes, I guess there is. Why is that Allen? I mean I'm not submissive to anyone. I don't have a husband, and my father lives three states away from here. I am the boss at my company, so why would I be submissive?" she asked.

"Because, Donna, your submissive feelings are not because you are submissive, it's because you want to be submissive," Doctor Pendleton said.

"Huh?"

"Donna your dreams are telling you that you need to have a dominant force outside of yourself to submit to. You need a strong, powerful man to take control of you and complete you.

"You need to feel needed and desired. You need someone who will take command of the chaos and calm your spirit down.

"You are like a ship in the stormy sea without anyone at the helm. You are being tossed around with no rhyme or reason, and you need a firm hand on the wheel to guide you to where you need to be," he explained.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

"That does sound wonderful, Allen…" she said.

"Your case is not unique Donna, so please don't feel like you are somehow 'broken' or 'weird'. And I want to help you, if you will trust me, Donna. Will you trust me?" he asked.

"Y-yes… I will trust you, Allen," she said.

"Good. Now come over here then," he said. Donna got up from the sofa where she was sitting and walked around the coffee table to his easy chair, stopping to stand a few feet in front of him. "Closer," he said, spreading his knees and motioning her to come nearer.

She stepped up closer to him, just within reach.

"Good girl. That's a very nice dress Donna, I appreciate that you made yourself look nice for me tonight," he said.

"Thank you, Allen. I'm glad you like it," she said a little puzzled.

"It's too nice to get messed up. Take it off," he said. This wasn't a request–he wasn't asking. It was a commandment; he was ordering her to strip out of her dress!

"What?" she asked not sure she understood him.

"I said take off the dress. Fold it and put it over on the sofa for now," he repeated.

B-but I-I… "she protested.

"NOW!" he said angrily, "Do it now, slut!"

Donna looked at him wide-eyed. What had she gotten herself into? This man was supposed to be her doctor… he wasn't that quiet, kind man she knew in the office for so long. What was going on? She couldn't move at first, her mind had to process this new reality.

"I am not going to tell you again. Remove the dress, Donna, and be quick about it!" he said.

Donna began taking off her dress and she folded it in half laying it on the sofa carefully.

"That's better. Now the bra. Take it off as well," he said. Donna began taking off her bra and she tossed it over onto the sofa as well, using one arm to try to cover her naked breasts as best she could.

Allen smiled wickedly at her embarrassment and shyness. He let her stand there topless and blushing red as a tomato for a few moments. She trembled as she stood there, unsure quite what was going on still.

"Now the panties, slut. Take them off and hand them to me," he said.

"B-but doctor!" Donna said, shocked that he would keep going so far.

"Don't make me tell you again!" he said menacingly.

Donna's eyes teared up as she slowly obeyed his command. She removed her panties and handed them to him quickly covering her intimate area with her now empty hand.

Allen brought the garment up to his nose and inhaled her scent as Donna watched him incredulously.

"Not bad, slut, but they aren't wet. Next time you come to visit me, see that they are!" he said tossing them back to her and hitting her in the chest with the flimsy garment before it fell to the floor.

"Now come closer," he ordered. She took a step closer and he grabbed her arm to pull her where he wanted her.

"Now then, Donna, you say that you trust me and you come to me wanting my help with these dreams. the way to do this is to see that you get what your body is trying to tell you it needs.

"And since you do not have a partner and are not willing to put your heart into finding one, you need a partner that you have no emotional ties to.

"A dominant partner that will supply you with both your sexual as well as your submissive needs. I am going to be that partner. For now on, you will address me as Sir, not doctor, and not Allen. Do you understand me?"

"Yes… Sir," she said.

"And I will be calling you a number of names depending on how I feel at the time. You will answer to slut, whore, fucktoy, slaveslut, and several other names with equal enthusiasm," he said.

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Good. Now here is what I promise you. I promise you I will do everything I can to help you. I promise you that I will meet and most probably exceed your sexual needs as well as your submissive needs.

"I will be your Master as well as your friend. I will be here to talk should you feel the need to and I will be here to discipline you should that become necessary. I will treat you fairly, but firmly. I will establish rules and codes of conduct that you will follow.

"In return, you will obey my commands promptly and without complaint. You will dress act and behave in a manner that pleases me in public as well as in private.

"You will make yourself available at any time and in any manner I demand. You will show due respect and be a proper representative of your Master in all ways. Do you understand?" he said.

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Good. Now to start with, I want you to put your hands behind your neck and lace your fingers together. Keep them there. Do not move them from behind your neck, no matter what, until I tell you to. Do you understand my command?" he asked.

"Yes Sir," she said. Donna put her hands behind her neck, lacing her fingers together as he directed. This position kept her hands out of the way and it also caused her to thrust her breasts out for his enjoyment as well.

He pushed her back a step. "Now spread those legs wide," he commanded.

Donna drew a deep breath and spread her legs a little wider than her shoulders. He smiled at her obedience.

"Good girl. You really are a beautiful girl Donna," he said, standing up in front of her. He touched her shoulder, running his fingertips very lightly over her skin.

"T-thank you, Sir," she said quietly. He could feel her tremble as his fingers danced over her smooth creamy skin. He could tell she liked what he was doing, even if she wouldn't admit it just yet.

She would soon enough, he knew. Soon she would be doing more than admitting it... she would be begging for it!

He moved around behind her letting his hands move over her body. He purposely avoided what he knew would be hot spots for her; her tits, her sex, her lips.

Instead, he came perilously close to them, tantalizing her, teasing her with the promise of pleasure but turning away just in time. He smiled as he felt her body shudder and her breathing increase. Yes, this one would soon be his.

Allen wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back to him, pressing his hips to her ass as he whispered low and deep in her ear. "You like the way I'm touching you, don't you slut? You want me to touch you in other places–your special places–don't you?"

"Yesss…" she breathed.

"Well, if you are a good girl, maybe I will touch you where you want me to. Are you going to be a good girl for me, slut?" he growled in her ear.

"Yes Sirrr" she said, half moaning. Her body was beginning to softly sway as his touch sent little electric sparks of pleasure racing to her mind.

"That's good. I can make you feel wonderful, slut. I want to make you feel wonderful. I want to make all those sexy dreams of yours come true. Would you like that, slut?" he whispered. He was fucking her with his words, and it was working.

"Ohh God, please, Sir…" she whimpered like a lost kitten.

His hands moved up her smooth flat stomach to the bottom of her ribcage. Then he moved it to the bottom of her breasts and traced the crease where her breasts met her ribs, circling the creamy mounds but not touching them.

Donna's breathing became a pant as she arched her back thrusting her tits out to try to get him to touch them.

"You have lovely tits, slut, you know that? Tell me, are they as sensitive as I think they are? Do they like being played with? Do your nipples get hard when they are played with?" he asked, taunting her.

"Yess, Sir. Please touch them… please play with my nipples…" she said.

He moved his hands up to cup her firm, full tits, feeling their weight, and the creamy softness of the flesh. It wasn't so much him giving her what she asked for as it was him wanting to touch them himself.

Allen was wanting to play with them as much as she wanted him to. But he had to play his enthusiasm down a bit, not wanting to show that he was every bit as turned on as she was getting. He sank his fingers into the soft pliable tit meat.

"Ohhh, God Sir! Oh, your hands feel so wonderful! Ohhh, please!" she moaned loudly. Donna so wanted to pull her hands down and cover his, showing him just how to maul her tits. But she was told to keep them behind her neck and she didn't want to disobey him. But it was so hard to do!

He was about to make it even harder for her too. He took her hard, erect nipples and rolled them gently between his fingers, lightly tugging on them and lifting the weight of her tits up by them.

These things made Donna even more aroused and her moans became more and more urgent. As he toyed and teased her, he kept talking to her and mind-fucking her with his deep powerful voice and sexy, dirty language.

"Your tits seem to like this, slut. Do you like having your tits handled like this? Do you like it when I play with these hard nipples, pulling on them, twisting them, mauling the soft white meat of your big fat titties?" he said slowly and deeply.

His words didn't require an answer, however, her moaning and whimpering told him what he wanted to know clear enough.

With a knowing smile, he moved around in front of her again. He got right up close to her face before speaking again. "Your tits like it when I play with them… I wonder if they would like to be sucked on? Do you think they would like my mouth on them? What do you think, slut?"

"Please, Sir! Please suck on my tits! Ohh please, please, please!" she cried out.

"Remember what I said about your hands… I wouldn't want to have to turn you over my knee and paddle that sweet pale ass of yours!" he said, grinning like a Cheshire cat. He lowered his hot mouth to envelope one nipple.

"Ohh God, Sir. Oh, your mouth feels soo good! Oh, fuck Sir! Please suck on my nipples! Please!" Donna cried out, her body writhing in his arms as the sensations began to get the better of her.

She closed her eyes and gave herself over to the incredible pleasure emanating from her tits as he chewed on each nipple in turn.

Then Allen added another level to her lusty vexation. As his mouth was busy nibbling and sucking on her hard aching nipples, his hand slid quietly down her body.

She felt his hand on her mound and his fingers parting her golden-blonde bush to get at her fat, swollen pussy lips. He slipped between the meaty lips and ran his finger around the rim of her tunnel opening.

Donna's eyes flew open and she looked at him with eyes as big as saucers. Despite his warning about moving her hands from her neck, she instinctively reached out to grab him by the shoulders as his fingers entered her pussy.

"OH FUCK, SIR!! Oh my God! Ohh yess! Sir, please finger my pussy! Please make me cum! Oh please make me cum Sir!" she screamed as he fingered her drooling pussy furiously.

Donna brought one leg up wrapping it around his waist to hold him close as his hand strummed her pussy and clit like some wild sexual instrument. She writhed and twisted and humped against the hand that was making her lose her mind.

"Please make me cum! Please make me cum!" she chanted as her orgasm drew closer. He could tell she was getting near her breaking point.

He brought her right to the very edge of her sanity, to a point where reason and desire crossed over and nothing made sense anymore. Just as she approached the point of no return, where she was going to cum and nothing could stop it, he paused.

"What will you do for me if I make you cum slut? What will you promise me if I finish you and make you cum?" he asked.

"Anything, Sir! Oh God, I will do anything you ask, just please, PLEASE make me cum! I beg you! Please!" she cried nearly in tears now.

"Very well, I will hold you to that promise," he said. And he resumed fingering her until she exploded in a mind-blowing orgasm.

"OHHHFFUUUCCKKK MEEE!" she screamed out as her dam burst and she poured her juices out in a huge gush onto the floor below her.

She squirted like a fire hose making a huge puddle of her pussy juice form on the floor and spread out… a slippery puddle of her lust.

Donna came so hard that her legs gave out and he had to grab her and hold her up to keep her from falling. She clung to him tightly as the waves of her orgasm coursed through her until at last the tsunami subsided and he lay her weak and still trembling body on the sofa to rest.

He sat right next to her head as she recovered, stroking her hair and allowing her to regain her breathing and her mind.

When she had come back to him and was coherent enough to talk to, he told her what to expect in the coming days. "Today we began a treatment plan that will, I think, help rid you of the dreams you have been plagued with.

"We got a good start today but this is just the start. I want to see you once a week, for now, and we will have a "session" similar to this each week.

"We may mix things up here and there just to keep it exciting and I will demand new and different things from you–you did promise me anything I ask.

"But I can assure you that you will enjoy my creativity as much as I will enjoy your obedience. Now I have your phone number in my files so expect me to call you during the week to check on you and I will call you with the time and place of our next session.

"Now until our next session, I do not want you to masturbate or have an orgasm, understand? Your orgasms now are my gift to you and you will only get them from me.

"No one else, including you, will grant them without my permission, understand? In order for this to work, I have to be your dominant; your Sir, and therefore I am responsible for your pleasure,"

"I understand. Thank you for this orgasm, Sir, and I will follow your directions completely," she said.

"Good. Then I think we are finished for today. Our sessions will get more involved and more fun as time goes on but I want to start off slow with you until you have the submissive part down.

"It is important that you are submissive because later on, I will ask things of you that will test your willingness to obey.

"You will need to learn to trust my judgment and believe that I have only your best interest at heart. I will not do anything–or let you do anything–that will harm you physically, mentally, or emotionally.

"I will not ask you to break any laws or get yourself in any danger. I am your Master now and I am responsible for your welfare and well-being."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you for helping me. I look forward to our next session," she said. With that she got up and got dressed, leaving his apartment with a big smile and a much brighter outlook on things.

Yes, she was going to enjoy her sessions with Dr. Pendleton!

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments