Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ribbon

"Ribbon restraint creates a beautiful and irresistible package..."

8
6 Comments 6
968 Views 968
101 words 101 words

Author's Notes

"Once again, a picture sparked a story, and this time a collaboration. This version is from the perspective of the the person lovingly tying the woman in the picture. This work is meant to be read with KitKat's version of this from the ribbon restrained female point of view. Hopefully we are bringing you two exciting, different, and unique perspectives."

Seated naked for all but the heels, she's unguarded. I bind the hands behind her back, lovingly wrapping her arms together. The ribbon snakes its way up, a mind of its own, slithering out of my hands entangling her. My vision coming to life, she is first consumed by the ribbon, followed by her desire for this, for me.

Traveling around her legs, upright, each twist and turn leads to her essence, just above her exposed glistening jewel. She writhes each time the ribbon’s forked end brushes by. The bow affixed now. A present submitted to me to enjoy, unopened?
 

 

 

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments