Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ties That Bind

"The physical and emotional marks that stay with you and you end up yearning for in the end..."

18
18 Comments 18
1.3k Views 1.3k
99 words 99 words

Author's Notes

"This started as a pic-inspired micro and has evolved from there... After posting the original micro, AvidlyCurious commented with quite the reaction and a line that was perfect. She also sent me a very nice message offering use of the line & I told her I'd only do so if she was added as a contributing author. We re-worked it a bit to fit the line in getting it under the 100-word limit while adding another interesting tidbit on her suggestion. Enjoy it for the first time or again with how it stands now..."

Simultaneously exhausted and sleepless, with memories of the night vivid in your head.

Tied and teased while made to beg for release, repeatedly. Only when you had all but given up, were you granted that divine reward. Fingers moving, absentmindedly deciphering the residual red Braille, leading to a longing that throbs throughout your being.

Your body craves this exquisite play, however fleetingly satisfied. The ties that bind always leave a mark and yet, those that cannot be seen brand deeper and linger longer, making us look for the other kind, that worn on the outside. Alas, none truly endure…

Published 
Written by leftlingula
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments