Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Combatting Insult With Injury

"Tending to the boss' pool before tending to his wife"

51
9 Comments 9
7.6k Views 7.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"My first story on here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy."

It's a bittersweet Summer vacation for Eric. Eric is lucky because he just survived a grueling ten-week quarter at his university, and now he's on vacation from early June to late September. Although the long break is exactly what he needed, he also needs to pass the time. To pass the time, he takes on a seasonal job as a pool boy. One day, while playing Call of Duty with his friends, he receives a text from his boss, Martin Callahan, a humble millionaire in San Diego who owns a few hotels.

"Hey, Eric. I have some guests coming over today. Could you come in to clean the pool?"

After reading the text, Eric informs his friends that he has to go to work. He says his goodbyes, logs out of the group chat, switches off his PlayStation, and hops in the shower. After a thirty-minute drive, Eric arrives at the Callahans' mansion. Before exiting his car, Eric takes another deep breath and exhales, "here we go." As Eric enters the house, he is greeted by Martin's wife, Nicole, or Nikki, Callahan.

"Eric! Hi, how are you?" asked Nikki

"I'm alright, Mrs. Callahan. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing great! I'm jus- "

"Hey, Eric! Why didn't you tell me you just showed up?" Asked Mr. Callahan as he interrupted Nikki.

"Sorry Mr. Callahan, I'll get right to it."

A few minutes after Eric begins cleaning the pool, he overhears Nikki and Martin yelling and arguing on the second floor. He drops his net and walks over slowly underneath the window.

"Why do you always talk to that fucking pool boy when he comes over here?" asked Martin

"I'm just being nice, Martin!" replied Nikki

"Nice my ass."

"He works for us Martin. Just like the maids, the chefs, and the goddamn butlers. I don't know what you got a boot up your ass for."

"That kid's a fucking loser. Just stop talking to him."

Eric's face becomes red in anger after hearing what Martin said. Although Martin was rich, Eric thought he was different, the type of rich person to be kind to everyone regardless of his wealth. Unfortunately, he was wrong. Eric returned to his duties shortly after. When he finishes, he is approached by Mr. Callahan who praises him for how well he cleaned the pool.

"You did a good job Eric, thank you."

Despite the compliment, Eric is unable to shake off the insult that Mr. Callahan made behind his back. He puts on a fake smile and thanks him for the compliment. Eric packs his bags and exits the backyard, going through the kitchen, where he sees Mrs. Callahan.

"Hi, Eric! All finished?" Mrs. Callahan asked.

"Yeah, I am. Just heading out," replied Eric

"Would you mind helping me with something?"

"Umm, sure what is it?" asked Eric

"Come with me, it's just over here"

Eric follows Mrs. Callahan as she leads him to an area of the kitchen out of view from the backyard. Suddenly, Mrs. Callahan turns around and rubs Eric's crotch, slowly rubbing her hand up, tugging teasingly on his shorts string. Mrs. Callahan pulls the string, loosening Eric's shorts. She grabs his shorts at his hip on both sides, kneeling slowly, sliding them down.

"You know…" says Mrs. Callahan as she slowly grabs Eric's cock. "You can call me Nikki."

Nikki strokes Eric's cock slowly, up and down, before stopping when the head of his cock is covered by his foreskin. She inserts her tongue in between the head and foreskin, and slowly wiggles her tongue left and right. Nikki looks up at Eric, smiling as his eyes roll toward the back of his head. Nikki spits on her hands and rubs them together. Nikki looks up at Eric as she grabs his cock with both hands, stroking him up and down as she sucks on the tip of his dick.

As Eric gets his dick sucked by his boss' wife, he finds it difficult to remain vigilant as he watches his boss interact with the butlers outside. He opens his mouth, letting out quiet, but repetitive moans. He puts his hand on Nikki's face and rubs it gently. His hand moves from her face to the back of her head, slowly pushing her head forward, her throat taking his cocker deeper. He holds her head in place and begins fucking her throat. "God, you're so fucking dirty Nikki."

Eric squats down to Nikki's level, their lips touching as Nikki's slobber rubs onto Eric's chin. He slides the top of Nikki's dress down, kissing her neck and chest, squeezing her breasts that her husband bought for her. He lets go of her breast, slowly maneuvering his hand down her chest, to her hips. He slips his hand up her dress, rubbing her pussy from the outside. Nikki moans quietly into Eric's mouth as they continue kissing. They cease what they're doing when they hear Martin and one of the butlers walk into the kitchen.

"The guests will be here in about twenty-five minutes. Please double check that everything is set up correctly please," Martin says to his butler.

"I will, sir," replies the butler.

"Where is that damn woman? They're going to be here soon," Martin says to himself as he leaves the kitchen.

Eric and Nikki laugh quietly as they listen for Martin's footsteps to dampen. Nikki grabs Eric's face and gives him a kiss. She stands up, grabs his hand, and they quickly walk up the stairs, entering their bedroom. Before entering the room, the two laugh quietly to themselves, wrapping their arms around each other, kissing. As they enter the room, Eric closes and locks the door as Nikki rushes over to the bed.

Before Nikki gets in bed, she slides the straps off her dress, stripping down. She lays on her back as Eric undresses, shortly following her, and kneeling near her ankles. He grabs her foot and sucks on her toes, licks the soles of her feet. Nikki spreads her legs as Eric ascends her leg, kissing and licking her calves and inner thighs before getting to his prize. He sticks his lips against her pussy from the outside of her panties, tilting his head left and right, pushing into her. As Nikki lays her head back, she pushes Eric's face deeper.

"Oh my God, Eric, you're such a good boy. Such a good boy."

Eric postures up, hooking Nikki's panties and sliding them off slowly. He rolls them into a ball and lightly stuffs them in Nikki's mouth. He kneels back down to devour her, wrapping an arm around her leg and rubbing her clit. He rubs his other arm around her leg and claws her stomach gently. He sticks his tongue inside Nikki, slowly eating her out, looking up at her face. As he continues, he sucks her pussy harder, feeling her body clench from orgasm, her pussy contracting against his lips.

Eric gets up, ready to give her his cock. He rubs the tip of his dick in circles around her lit. "Mmm, stop teasing me, daddy. You can't imagine how much I want you inside me." As Eric is about to stick her cock inside Nikki, they hear a loud knock on the door.

"Nikki! Nikki, you in there?" shouts Martin. The pair both exhale in frustration before hopping out of the bed. Eric hides behind the door as Nikki rushes to answer. She opens the door a quarter of the way, covering her chest from Martin.

"Martin, what is it?" asks Nikki

"The guests are here, what are you doing?"

"I wanted to change my dress. I didn't like the color."

As the two talk, Nikki releases a light moan, feeling Eric's fingers rub up against her pussy.

"Who did you invite again? I forgot"

"You forgot already? The neighbors down the street. The Conway's and the Aoki's."

Eric sticks two of his fingers in his mouth to wet them, then sticks them inside Nikki's pussy. Her eyes widen, gasping and moaning quietly, replying "Oh," to Martin to play it off.

"Yeah. "Oh. Now hurry up," commanded Martin.

Eric slowly moves his wrist up and down, Nikki trying her best not to moan Eric's name out loud.

"Okay okay, just... just wait a second I'll be out soon."

Eric shuts the door, locking it. Afterward, he grabs Nikki's hair and wraps it gently around his hand, pulling her towards him.

"Which side of the bed does he sleep on?"

"The left, why?"

Eric pulls her head closer, whispering in her ear. "When I make you cum, I wanna be on his laying on his side of the bed."

Eric lightly taps the back of Nikki's knees, getting her to get on all fours. He leads her like a dog to Martin's side of the bed. He pulls her hair gently, signaling her to get up. He lays on the bed, positioning her head over his cock. "Not yet you naughty boy, you need to wait." Nikki goes lower, kissing his inner thighs. She slowly ascends to his chest, sucking on his nipples. As she licks his areolas in circles, she grabs his cock, stroking him slowly before descending back down, putting his cock in her mouth, sucking and stroking.

Nikki lets Eric's cock out of his mouth and rides him, getting on her knees, putting her hands on his chest. Eric puts his arms around Nikki, spreading his legs and thrusting harder into Nikki. As Nikki rides him, she puts her hand on his throat, choking him gently.

Eric, winded, stops, letting Nikki take his turn. Nikki puts her legs up and squats down on his cock, holding herself back, bracing herself by placing her arms behind her riding him. As she rides him, he puts one hand on her hips, and the other hand over her pussy, rubbing her clit gently. Nikki moves one leg up and sticks her toes inside Eric's mouth. He grabs her foot and sucks her toes harder. Nikki begins riding him faster, sticking her foot deeper into Eric's mouth. She orgasms a second time, slowing her tempo.

Eric sits up, puts his arm around Nikki and turns her over, placing her on her back. "Time to make you cum on your husband's side of the bed." Eric lifts both of her legs up and places them on top of his shoulders. He sticks his cock inside Nikki, pinning her wrists down. She holds onto his arm with both hands as he thrusts deeper into her.

"Oh my God Eric, Oh my God, Oh my God!!"

Eric thrusts harder into her, cumming inside her and filling her up, still continuing to thrust. He makes one final thrust as deep and hard as he can, looking into Nikki's hazel eyes. He moves her legs off of his shoulders, lowering himself to kiss her, their foreheads touching. Eric falls to his side, Martin's side of the bed, and cuddles Nikki.

A few minutes later, Eric gets dressed. He gives Nikki another kiss before he leaves the room. When he gets to the bottom floor, Martin stops him.

"Why were you just coming up from there?"

"Oh, I had to use the restroom."

"There are restrooms down here."

"They were occupied."

Martin looks at him, suspicious of what happened.

"Well, I'm gonna head out now Mr. Callahan. I'll see you next time."

When Eric leaves the mansion, Martin goes upstairs and knocks on the door.

"Nikki!"

"It's open, babe!"

Martin finds Nikki laying on his side of the bed, Eric's cum dripping out of her pussy.

"What the fuck just happened?!" Martin yells out loud

"Hmm. Who's the fucking loser now?" Nikki asks mockingly.

VERUZKTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VERUZKTS

Published 
Written by PatWick95
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments