Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mistletoe Magic

41
29 Comments 29
49.3k Views 49.3k
988 words 988 words
Famous Story

 

My mother in-law is one hot milf who I would love to have sex with. Every time my wife and I go to her parents, I end up having a raging hard-on when we leave. The two of us end up making hot, passionate love when we get home.

It is the week before Christmas, I stop on my way home from work to do my shopping. While strolling from shop to shop, I notice a new store front. Various aromas greet me as I enter.

“May I help you with something, sir?”

I turn to see a young sales girl. "I am looking for a unique gift for a special someone."

“I see, sir. I think I may have what you are looking for.”

Following her, I notice a sign that reads, "Potion".

“Here, sir, I guarantee this will entice any woman.”

“H...how did you know?”

“By your reaction when you asked, sir.”

I feel my face turning red once again.

“It’s okay, most men who come in are looking for the same thing and a few women too.”

As I pay for the potion, the sales girl suggests, "Sprinkle a little of the potion on a mistletoe. It is more effective that way for this time of year."

“Thank you and a Merry Christmas, miss.”

Arriving home, I walk into the kitchen and my wife asks, "What did you buy, dear?"

You will have to wait until Christmas, Mandy," I tell her as I head to the basement to wrap her gifts.

As I wrap the gifts, I tuck the bottle of potion in my golf bag. I tell myself, "I really hope this works."

I hang the mistletoe next to the leather recliner.

“Honey, are you just about done?”

My wife's voice snaps me back from my thoughts.

“Yes, dear, I will be up in a minute.”

I laugh softly, as I realize I am already "up".

 

The next day...

 

“Brad, I'm going shopping and having lunch with the girls. Mom is coming by to drop some things off for the party Friday.”

“Okay. dear, have fun with your girlfriends.”

As soon as my wife leaves, I go to the basement and take the bottle of potion from my golf bag. Just as I finish sprinkling a small amount on the mistletoe, the doorbell rings.

I quickly return the bottle to my golf bag and hurry up the stairs. Opening the door, I help my mother-in-law with the packages. The familiar stirring in my pants is happening due to seeing her in a sweater that fits like a second skin. Her short, flared skirt nicely shows off her curves.

The two of us take the packages downstairs, Marla does not see the mistletoe and walks right under it. Before I can say or do anything, she drops the box and comes over to me. Marla plants a wet passionate kiss on me, snaking her tongue past my lips. I kiss her back as I grab her ass, pulling her to me. I feel her hands unbuckling my belt and reaching in my boxers. The potion is working!

Kitty___Kate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Kitty___Kate

Her hands are pumping my thick shaft while fondling my swollen testicles. Breaking off the kiss, Marla drops to her knees, while her hands continue working their magic.

“Oh God, Brad, I have no idea why I am doing this. I am so sorry, but I have this burning, want to taste your cum.”

Watching her, I smile as she aims my cock head toward her open mouth. Marla’s hand slides along my shaft faster and faster, while her other hand squeezes my testicles. I feel the pressure building and watch, as the first load of warm cum coats her waiting tongue.

Placing the tip of my cock on her tongue, I fill her mouth with four more loads and watch as Marla swallows each one. Before helping her to her feet, Marla gives the tip of my cock a kiss.

“I need your cock inside my pussy, Brad.”

“Kneel on the leather chair and put your hands on the back, Marla,” I say to her as I drop my trousers.

Marla gets in place and I come up behind her, grabbing the hem of her skirt. Pulling the skirt up to her waist, I lean down and lick up her slit. Reaching her pearl, I swirl the tip of my tongue around as I slip a finger between her pink lips.

“Oh Brad, please, no more teasing. I need you to fuck me now.”

Standing, I place the head of my cock against her swollen labia. With one thrust, I thrust my cock deep into her pussy.

Moaning out, “Mmpph, mmpphh,” I pound her pussy hard, my balls slapping against her with each thrust.”

“Harder, Brad, harder,” Marla moans out as I reach around and squeeze her ample bosom.

“That’s it, fill me with your cream! Come with me, Brad!”

“Aarrgghh, I’m cumming, Marla!”

Just as we finish, the sound of the back door opening has us scurrying to get decent.

“Hey guys, I’m home. Where are you two?”

“In the basement, honey. Getting things ready for the party.”

“Okay, I’ll be down in a minute.”

Marla smiles and tells me that she will be wanting more. Not only that, but as often as possible. Mandy soon joins us and we finish decorating and wrapping presents for the party. This is definitely will be a Merry Christmas.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.

 

**

 

Copyright ©2016 . All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author, Banes1.

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments