Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mrs. Earl's Pearls

"A mature therapist helps a younger man with his ED issues"

130
17 Comments 17
5.9k Views 5.9k
4.7k words 4.7k words

It had been months since Rob was able to keep a full erection, and he finally decided to see a therapist after the last incident. The girl at the bar had been hot, a cute young blonde, and despite his best efforts he could not keep himself hard. He had pleased her using his fingers and mouth, but the unsatisfying effort had broken the last of his eroding resolve.

The address was in an apartment block, not an office building, and the woman on the phone had assured him she would be able to help. Nervous and slightly embarrassed, he knocked on the door and waited. It was opened by an attractive mature woman wearing a red blouse and a black skirt, and the pearls around her neck drew his eyes to the expanse of cleavage on display.

"Hi, I'm Rob. I have an appointment."

She invited him inside with a polite and friendly smile, and looked him over after closing the door.

"You look like a healthy young man," she commented. "Trim and fit. Do you exercise often?"

"Uh, yeah," he answered. "A few times a week."

"Hmm. I am Mrs. Earl. We spoke on the phone. Please, have a seat at the table," she offered, gesturing to the dining room table. "I will get us some tea."

Rob slipped off his shoes and took a seat at the table, glancing around the nicely-furnished apartment, and then watched as she moved around the kitchen and served the tea. She placed the cups on the table and sat across from him.

"This is a special blend of tea, it's very relaxing. Now, Robert, please tell me more about your concerns."

Rob took a sip of the tea, surprised by the smooth flavor and vanilla aroma, and watched her play with the string of pearls dangling between her breasts. He gathered his thoughts and shrugged.

"I, uh, I have trouble staying hard," Rob explained quietly.

"When you are with a woman?"

"Yes."

"How about when you masturbate?"

Her fingers played with the pearls, and he found himself unable to stop watching the white beads while she fondled them. He took a sip of his tea and looked down, finally tearing his eyes away from the mesmerizing pearls.

"Uh, no, I stay hard, no problem," he replied sheepishly, keeping his eyes down.

"Now, don't be shy, Robert," she chastised. "You need to be honest with me if you want my help."

He raised his head up and smirked, noticing more cleavage. A few buttons on her blouse had come undone, revealing a rather large pair of breasts wrapped in a black bra, and the pearls dangled in the valley of the creamy pillows.

"Okay," he replied, watching intently while she lifted the string of beads slowly up and down.

"Do you jerk off often?"

"Uh, yeah," he admitted.

"Every day?"

The pearls lifted away, twirling in her fingers.

"Usually, sometimes twice."

"Hmm, I see. Is it just a quick jerk, or do you prefer to edge yourself for hours?"

His cock was stirring and he found himself aroused, both by the sexual talk and the big pair of tits jiggling in front of him.

"Usually a quick one. Sometimes I edge for a while."

"Are you watching porn when this occurs? Or do you allow your imagination to guide you?"

"Both, I guess."

"What do you like to think of when you are using your imagination?"

Rob took another sip and when he looked back up the blouse was wide open and the pearls glittered in the light as they wound around and twirled in her fingers. Her free hand caressed the bottom of her throat and her pinky finger grazed the top of her cleavage. Rob felt his cock swelling and shifted in the chair.

"Uh, all kinds of stuff, I guess."

"Such as? Be specific, please."

"Uh, well, women I have been with, or know."

"Do these women have anything in common? Same hair color, body shape, skin tone? Big breasts, perhaps?"

"Uh, yeah, they all have pretty big tits."

Rob was hard as a rock and getting uncomfortable, fidgeting in the chair while trying to get his trapped cock from his pant leg. The pearls returned to their place, nestled between the big mounds of flesh, and she smiled.

"Do you like my breasts?"

"Yes," he admitted.

"Stand up and come over here," she instructed, turning herself sideways in the chair.

Rob stood up, relieved when his cock moved from the pant leg, and the tip now touched the top of his jeans. He moved over and stood in front of her, his bulge at her eye level. Her fingers went to the button of his jeans and popped it open, then slowly drew down the zipper. His cock sprung out, free from its confines, and bobbed in front of her face. She tugged his jeans down past his hips to his knees.

"Very nice, Robert," she commented. "Stroke it."

Rob put his hand on his throbbing pole and began stroking it slowly.

"From tip to balls, nice and slow," she instructed.

His hand moved back and forth along the shaft, stroking him to intense hardness while he stared at her tits.

"That's it, just like that. Now cup your balls with your other hand."

His left hand cupped his full sack, cradling it gently.

"Now imagine, you have an attractive woman with big breasts in front of you. She opens her shirt and lets you see them. What do you want to do?"

"I want to jerk off on them," he replied.

"You want to do more than jerk off on them," she suggested, noticing a droplet of cum form on the swollen tip. "Stop stroking, let your balls hang free, and take your hands away."

Rob dropped his hands away and she moved forward in the chair until his cock was nestled in the valley of cleavage. She put her hands on his hips and pulled him close, ensuring his swollen cock was trapped in between her big mounds, and began rocking against him.

"You will stay hard while you fuck her big breasts. Your cock will be full, your balls will ache with heaviness, and you will cum when you are told to."

Rob moaned and groaned, putting his hands on her shoulders, and began pumping his hips. His cock thrust back and forth, the pillows of flesh massaging it until it began to hurt. He hadn't stayed hard like this in a long time, and he began panting as the pressure built up and cum seeped from the swollen head, lubricating his shaft and increasing the pleasurable feeling. The pearls dangled over his cock, the white strings of beads caressing the top of his shaft while her tits engulfed the rest. He found it highly arousing and felt his cock swell.

"You will cum now," she instructed.

Rob grunted and his cock exploded, covering her neck and valley of cleavage with his hot cream. He shuddered and let out a groan while his balls emptied out and his load splashed across her pale skin. Her hand grasped the base of his shaft and gently pumped up and down, milking the last drops from him, and then ran his fat tip over the tops of her cum-covered mounds. Rob grinned when he opened his eyes and looked down, excited by the sight of his cock being rubbed through the puddles of cum and wished he could see her nipples.

"Very good," she praised. "Now, do yourself up and finish your tea. I will be right back."

He tucked himself into his pants and zipped up before sitting in the chair. A sigh of relief passed his lips as he relaxed, and he sipped on the tea, draining the last dribbles before she returned. Her blouse was done up and the pearls hung free, draped over the material now covering her ample breasts, and she took her seat across from him.

"You will not jerk off at all for the next three days," she told him. "You will return here on Monday evening at the same time. Do you agree?"

"Yes," he replied with a smile. "Monday at seven."

Mrs. Earl picked up a spoon and touched her tea cup twice, clink clink. She put the spoon down and watched Rob's eyes, seeing the pupils constrict, and he blinked a few times before she spoke.

"Now, that was our first session, Robert. I think you should return for another session, don't you?"

Rob felt a little confused, wondering why the session was so short, and shrugged his shoulders. He felt relieved and relaxed.

"Yeah, I think so," he agreed.

"Monday at seven, then," she said with a wry smile. "I enjoyed our first session, Robert."

"I, uh, I did, too," he admitted with a smile.

"Excellent. You will make quick progress, Robert. I have had great success with many men in your situation."

"Thank you, Mrs. Earl."

Robert took out his wallet and handed her the $100 session fee, somehow feeling it was well worth it, and moved to the door. He slipped his shoes on, turning to wave at her before opening the door.

"Thank you again."

Rob closed the door behind him and walked home, feeling great.

That is some cup of tea, he mused to himself, feeling light on his feet and satisfied.

*****

Mrs. Earl opened the door and invited Rob inside. She was wearing a short black skirt and a blue blouse, the upper buttons undone to display her ample cleavage and the pearls dangling in the valley. She closed the door and gestured to the table, taking the money from his offered hand.

"Good evening, Robert. Please have a seat."

"Hi, Mrs. Earl."

Rob went and took a seat at the table and watched as she fetched the cups and teapot. His eyes followed her snugly-covered hips and peered into the open blouse when she poured the tea. She rested one hand on his shoulder and his cock reacted to her touch, quickly engorging. He was suddenly horny, and realized that he hadn't jerked off in about three days. She put the teapot in the kitchen and took her seat across the table, giving him a big smile.

"I am glad you remembered your appointment, Robert."

"Yeah, I did. Actually, I've been looking forward to talking with you again."

"Hmm, so you liked your last visit, then. That's promising."

Her hand dropped to the pearls and her fingers began fondling and twisting them. Rob sipped his tea and watched intently. The other hand moved to the button on her blouse and undid it, allowing more of her chest to be visible. The cups of the bra were a dark blue with a lacy fringe, and he could make out her large nipples poking the fabric.

"On our last visit we discussed your habit of masturbating," she began. "Twice a day, if I remember correctly?"

Rob nodded in agreement, his attention focused on the pearls dipping up and down in her cleavage.

"You talked about thinking of big breasts when you jerked off, didn't you?"

"Uh, yes. Yes, I did," he replied.

The pearls twirled in her fingers and another button became undone, exposing her entire chest and tummy to his hungry eyes. His cock was hard and pushing against his jeans.

"Have you jerked off since then?" she asked, slowly twirling the pearls in front of her cleavage.

"No. No, I didn't," he admitted, taking another sip of tea.

"Good. Did you have any sexual thoughts or dreams?"

"Yes. A few dreams."

"About large breasts?"

"Yes."

"Anything else?"

She let the pearls ago and slipped off the blouse, leaving the bra on. Rob moved around to relieve the pressure on his swollen cock, and took another sip of the relaxing tea before answering.

"Well, pearls, like yours."

"Oh. Were they dangling in your face or wrapped around your cock?"

"Both," he admitted.

"I see," she smirked.

She reached back and unclasped the bra, slowly lowering it away and placing it aside. Her large breasts were full and heavy, with big, puffy nipples that were a half-inch long, and swayed gently.

"In these dreams, did you cum?"

"Yes."

"On the pearls?" she asked, lifting them up towards him.

"Yes."

"Stand up and come over here, Robert," she instructed, turning in the chair again.

He moved in front of her and stood with his bulge in her face.

"Undo your pants."

He quickly unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down, then dropped the jeans to his ankles.

"Your shirt, as well."

He pulled the shirt over his head and stepped out of the pants, now standing nude, except for his white socks, in front of her. His cock twitched and bobbed, crying for attention, and he resisted the urge to touch himself.

"Very good, Robert. Now, when you are with a woman, what do you think of?"

She reached up and began running her fingers along the length of his shaft, her nails gently scraping the skin.

"Not staying hard," he admitted.

"Hmm, you have no issue with that at the moment, do you?" she asked, rubbing her thumb along the glans just under the swollen tip. "You are very hard."

"Yes, I am."

She lifted the pearls, leaned forward so that his cock was at her cleavage, and draped them over his cock. Her fingers continued to tease, running around and along the length of his cock and swirling over the fat tip. Gently she wrapped the pearls around him and stroked him.

"Do you want to feel my breasts, Robert?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," he panted.

"You may do that, then."

Rob reached out with both hands, lifting the heavy mounds and gently kneading. The big nipples pushed into his palms and the flesh squished out between his fingers as he squeezed and kneaded, loving the feel of them. She moved his cock between them and he pushed them together, wrapping them around his pearl-covered cock, and moaned.

tiine02
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tiine02

"That's very good, Robert," she praised. "You are still very hard."

She grabbed his hips and moved him back and forth, rubbing his cock between her breasts.

"You like that, don't you? You like fucking big tits."

"Oh, fuck yeah," he moaned.

Rob stared down, mesmerized by the sight of his pearl-wrapped cock sliding between the huge pillowy mounds, and felt his climax building quickly. Droplets seeped out of the tip and slickened her skin.

"Stop now, Robert," she instructed.

He stopped moving, let go of her breasts and stood in place, his cock pulsing at the bursting point with cum beginning to seep out. The pearls hung freely, draped across one breast, and she smiled up at him.

"Very good, Robert. You are still very, very hard. Do not touch yourself, and take a few steps back."

Rob moved back a few steps, keeping his hands at his sides. Mrs. Earl leaned forward and licked the head of his cock, making him shiver, and then swirled her tongue around the pulsing head. He moaned and began quivering when she took him into her mouth, swallowing half his length before pulling back.

"Do you enjoy oral sex, Robert? Do you like having a woman suck your cock?"

"Yes," he groaned.

Her mouth went over him again, her tongue running along the underside as she pulled back slowly.

"Do you stay hard when it happens?" she asked, putting her fingers on the shaft and gently squeezing.

"Sometimes," he sighed.

His cock was massively swollen and his balls aching, full of his three days of buildup, and cum continued to seep out.

"Hmm, what if you think of the pearls wrapped around your cock?" she asked, lifting the string and running it along the length of his shaft.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned.

"That seems to be of interest," she giggled. "Imagine the pearls, sliding around your fat, swollen cock while she sucks on it."

She took him in again, this time holding the pearls wrapped around the base of his shaft and taking his entire length. Her lips touched the pearls and his cock touched her throat while she held herself steady. She could feel the leaking cum trickling down her throat, and heard him groan loudly when she pulled away.

"Do you want to fuck my mouth, Robert?"

"Fuck, yes!" he growled.

"Fuck my mouth, Robert. Hold my head in your hands and fuck my mouth, and when you are ready cum down my throat," she instructed in a husky voice.

Robert grabbed her head in both hands, burying his fingers in her hair, and began pumping his cock in and out. He noticed her hand drop between her legs and knew she was playing with herself, the sight raising his arousal even more, and he began fucking her mouth faster. He pumped his hips at a furious pace and held her head tight against him when he erupted. Huge spurts shot down her throat as his cock throbbed, and his knees almost buckled from the intense orgasm rocking his core. He held her steady until the quivering subsided, and let out a deep sigh before dropping his hands away and letting go of her hair. Her mouth slipped to the tip and stayed in place while her pearl-clad hand squeezed and pumped the last drops from him. Rob watched while she continued to suck, and when she pulled away to swallow, his body relaxed fully.

"Very good," she praised, wiping droplets from her chin and lips. "You may dress now."

Robert put on his clothes and took a seat in the chair when she gestured to it.

"Finish your tea, dear," she said while putting the bra on.

"You will return on Friday evening at the same time. You will not masturbate. Do you agree, Robert?"

"Yes, Mrs. Earl. I will return Friday night and will not masturbate."

"Good boy."

He sipped his tea while watching the cups of the bra engulf the big mounds and secure them in place, seeing the pearls jiggle, and sat quietly while she did up the buttons of her blouse. She shook out her hair and ran her hands through it, then picked up the spoon and touched her cup.

Clink clink

"Well, that ends our session for tonight, Robert. Do you feel good about our discussion?"

"Yes," he nodded. "I feel very relaxed."

The tea had worked again, he thought.

"Would you like another session?" she asked coyly.

"Yes. I would like to come back Friday night," he replied.

"Very well," she agreed with a smirk. "Friday evening at seven. I will see you then."

She stood up and gestured to the door. Robert stood and walked to the door, slipping his shoes back on while she put the cups in the kitchen.

"Thank you, Mrs. Earl."

"See you Friday,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments