Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Need to Make Some Money Tonight

"A young stripper propositions me because she needs money to make the rent"

35
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
4.1k words 4.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is absolutely a true story. But it happened quite a long time ago. All of the major elements are exactly as I recall, but I filled in a few details as well to round out the narrative."

I have l loved strip clubs since the first time I went into one, back in my early twenties. I somehow missed the experience while in college, so my first time was driving home from a business trip. I saw the sign and made an impulse decision to stop.

I ended up getting a number of lap dances from a pretty young thing, who was fascinated with the fact that it was not only my first time to get a lap dance, but my first time ever in a strip club. She made it a memorable experience.

There is something about a strip club that just pushes all my buttons. The seedy, dark environment. The blatant sexual energy and the brazenness with which pretty young girls barter their bodies for cash. These days, there's no smoking in the clubs, but back in the day, there was this amalgam of smoke and booze and sex that I just absolutely loved.

I have a kink for young girls who are willing to trade sexual favors for money, so of course the strip club environment is the epitome of that kink.

I'm married now with a family, so I don't go very often. But when the opportunity arises, I will go to one particular club in my town, where I have been going, albeit infrequently, for more than two decades. I know all the ins and outs, I know what to expect during the day, versus the evening shifts. I know how their VIP room operates, and even the private cabanas, where almost anything goes.

I go on my own and sit on my own. I keep my eye out for my type. I am very, very picky. I like young-looking, usually petite, girls. They have to have flat bellies and pretty faces. I love tits as much as the next man, but for me, the face, ass, legs, and flat belly are the things that draw my eye first.

But I digress, because this story is actually about a pretty incredible experience I had many years ago, at a club in another city.

I had a routine that I would follow when I wanted to take care of my baser carnal needs. I would go to one particular strip club where I had had many great experiences, and basically warm myself up. Then, I would go to a nearby "adult modeling" studio where my favorite "model" would put on a nude show for me. I could touch her pretty much anywhere I wanted, suck on her tits, finger her pussy, and the grand finale was her getting me off with a hand job while she sat on my lap.

It made for a very satisfying afternoon, and I had carried out this routine maybe a half dozen times before.

This particular occasion was a Saturday, close to Halloween. I would soon find out one of the benefits of visiting a strip club close to the end of the month.

I had my afternoon and evening planned out. I had confirmed my favorite model was going to be available in the early evening at the studio, and I made my way over to the strip club in the late afternoon..

My plan was to hopefully find a girl I liked, and spend maybe an hour getting some intense, high contact lap dances, which I knew I could expect at this particular club. After that, I would head over the modeling studio to get finished off in style.

It didn't take me long to spot a girl I liked, dancing on one of the stages. She was thin, relatively petite, but with nice long legs. She had an angelic face, a smooth, flat belly, and short blonde hair. She was wearing a G-string, the front part of which was transparent across about half of the triangular shaped portion that covered her pussy. It was quite striking and it is burned into my memory to this day.

I walked up to her and flashed a dollar bill. She came to the edge of the stage and pressed her small breasts against my face, and ran her hands over my shoulders and chest, and through my hair. Then she sat back on the edge of the stage, spreading her legs wide, and slyly pulled her G-string to the side to give me a flash of her completely bald little pussy. She did all this while giving me a million-dollar smile. I could tell, based on my past experiences, that I was likely to get some high-quality dances from this girl.

As I tucked the dollar bill inside the band of her G-string, I whispered in her ear that I wanted for her to come dance for me after she finished on the stages, and I pointed to where I would be sitting. She nodded and said she would find me when she was off stage, and then she planted a wet kiss on my cheek. My cock stiffened as I started to imagine her dancing for me, grinding her pussy on me.

I sat back down, nursing my drink and my hard on, waiting for her to come to me.

I watched her move from stage to stage and finally, after about fifteen or twenty minutes, I saw her step down off of the last stage. She caught my eye from across the room and made me understand with gestures that she was going to freshen up in the back, and that she'd be right out to dance for me.

My cock, which had gradually softened as I waited, was once again standing at attention. As I've mentioned, I fucking love strip clubs, and I love paying money to young girls for access to their bodies. There is nothing quite like the anticipation of a young, hot, almost naked girl walking towards you, knowing that she is making her way to you with the full intention of grinding her pussy on you and rubbing her tight body all over you, for money.

She walked across the room to me and sat on my lap, waiting for the next song to begin before starting her dances.

"Hi, my name is Kacy."

"Hi Kacy, nice to meet you."

She smelled fresh, with a hint of some fragrance, perhaps a body lotion. Her skin was pale and smooth and lightly flecked with glitter. She had put on lip gloss and she was lightly stroking my arm, while I caressed her bare thigh. We made chit-chat while we waited. My cock was rock hard and I began to feel an overwhelming lust for this young girl. I couldn't wait for the lap dances to begin.

As the current song ended and the new one began, she leaned over and put her mouth close to my ear.

"You ready?" she asked.

"Oh yeah," I responded huskily, "I'm ready."

She immediately straddled me and started to grind on my rock-hard cock. She pressed her breasts against my mouth, making it clear that I was welcome to suck on them, which I began to do immediately.

I moved my hands to her ass and pulled her against me. She would alternate grinding, and then she'd lift up and rub my cock thru my pants with her hands.

She would get down on the floor in front of me on her knees, put her mouth on my cock thru my pants, and blow warm air. It drove me crazy.

Sometimes dancers will kind of work their way up to this level of contact, trying to milk you for as many dances as possible. But not this girl, not on this night. She was going full tilt from the word go. I would soon learn that she was setting the stage for something more.

I grinded into her with my cock, I could feel the heat coming off her pussy. I sucked on her tits and nipples, kissed her neck, and ran my hands all over tight young body. I licked her flat tummy, running my tongue throughher her navel.

During the second song, she took one of my hands and put it between her legs, under her G-string. I immediately began to touch her pussy. It was soaking wet. I slid a finger inside. She gasped a little, but made absolutely no objection.

After looking left and right to make sure no managers were watching, she carefully pulled down my zipper. She slipped her small hand into my pants and rubbed my cock with her fingers, thru my boxers.

We went on this way for three or four songs, and then I finally suggested we take a break. We were both panting and had both broken out in a sweat. She stayed still on my lap, but her hands were all over me. I was almost in shock at the intensity of these first few dances.

Then the other shoe dropped. "Hey," she said, her face close to mine, looking straight into my eyes, "I really need to make some extra money tonight." As she said this, her hand wandered back into my pants thru my open zipper, and she lightly traced my cock thru my boxers. I actually groaned.

"Oh yeah?" I replied, "What did you have in mind?"

"I'm willing to do just about anything. I'd be willing to suck your cock. Or do even more. But we can't really do that here."

At this particular club, I knew from experience that paying for access to the champagne room would get you enough privacy for some very high contact dances, and even a hand job usually. But it never seemed to me like the kind of situation where anything more than that was very feasible. Plus the champagne room was pretty expensive, and I felt like I was getting close to the best I was going to get already, without shelling out that extra money.

I had a feeling, however, that this girl was suggesting something outside the club, not inside it.

"Where could we go?" I asked, somewhat innocently.

"Well, one guy earlier suggested that we go the parking lot and I could suck his dick in his truck. But I'll get in big trouble and probably fired if anyone from the club sees me going out there."

At this point I was in uncharted territory. I had gotten a hand job a time or two in this club, but that was the extent of it. I had never tried to take a girl home, or meet up outside the club. It just didn't seem like a very good idea.

"I really, really need to make some extra money. It's the end of the month and I need to pay my rent. My roommate is going to be super pissed off at me if I don't have the money by tomorrow." She continued to emphasize her point by stroking my cock a little more urgently now.

I was quite conflicted. On the one hand, I was generally pretty level-headed about these things. Thinking with the big head and not the little one, to keep myself out of trouble.

But this girl was truly my fantasy come to life. And she was offering herself up to me. For money.

Fuck.

And then, fuck it.

“Maybe we could go to a motel,” I finally blurted.

She smiled at me, as she continued to lightly rub my cock.

“Now there’s an idea. I know a place nearby, just around the corner.”

I couldn’t believe this was happening. But it was such a fucking rush.

Then we started to negotiate. What I would pay her. And what she would do. Fuck.

It didn’t take us long to come to terms.

Once we had agreed, I could tell she was almost as excited by the prospect as I was. She straddled me and grinded on me hard again. I thrust up into her and we spent one last song dry-humping each other while I devoured her tits and ran my hands all over her body.

Both panting, we stopped after that and she explained that we would need to leave one at a time. The club had a strict rule against the girls leaving with customers.

She gave me a final quick wet kiss, full of promise, this time on the lips, as she dismounted from me and headed back to the dressing room.

AtheneaANDafrodi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AtheneaANDafrodi

I zipped myself up and waited a couple of minutes, to allow my raging hard-on to relax enough for me to be able to get up and walk out of the club.

I walked to my car in the parking lot and waited. The plan was for me to wait until I saw her leave the club and then we would both drive over to the nearby motel.

I had to wait about twenty minutes. It felt surreal. I couldn’t believe I was really doing this, that this was really happening. I was nervous, but I was also incredibly excited and aroused. It was like I had taken some drug. It was a potent feeling.

Finally, I saw her emerge from the club, dressed in her “street clothes.” I waved and caught her eye. She waved back and I watched as she walked to her car. She pulled out of the parking lot and I followed.

The motel was only a couple of minutes away by car. We both pulled into the parking lot. I got out and walked to her car and she rolled down the window.

I could tell she was nervous, but also excited. I told her to wait there while I went to the motel office to get us a room.

I remember the rush as I booked the room in the motel office. Knowing that I was paying for a motel room for the express purpose of fucking a stripper for money. A stripper who was now essentially a hooker. The thought made me shudder.

The girl behind the front desk at the motel was clearly a veteran of these situations. She didn’t miss a beat when I paid cash and showed an ID with a local address. Again, somehow the knowledge that she knew why I was there gave me another rush.

I walked back outside in a daze, and back over to her car window. I gave her the room number and told her to wait a few minutes so we didn’t both go in together. I’m not sure why that mattered, but I felt the need to be clandestine for some reason

I walked into the room. I turned on a couple of lights. I stood in the center of the room and waited, my heart pounding. Five minutes later there was a knock at the door.

I opened it and there she was, my stripper soon to be paid escort, standing in the doorway. It was a cool day so she was wearing a coat.

I let her in and closed the door. She walked in and put her things down, looking at me uncertainly.

"I guess I should give you this."

I handed that young girl a stack of cash. The money we had agreed I would give her in exchange for the use of her body.

Fuck. That moment was such a rush. I was reminded of that line from "Leaving Las Vegas":

"Giving you money makes me want to cum."

"Then cum," she replied.

I know exactly how he felt.

I remember standing against the wall and just watching her. She didn’t exactly know what to do either, so she took off her coat and stood across the room looking back at me.

She had changed into a tank top and short skirt. My eyes moved up and down her young, lithe body. Finally, I said, “Come over here to me.”

She obeyed. She walked over to me and we stood face to face. I leaned forward and took her head in my hands and kissed her. It was a long slow kiss, our tongues tangling in our mouths. I got instantly rock hard.

I broke the kiss and looked into her eyes again. Then I gently pressed down on her shoulders. She immediately understood and dropped down to her knees in front of me.

She looked up at me and asked, “Do you want me to suck your cock?”

“Yes, baby.”

She slowly undid my belt, unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans and slid them to the floor. She pulled down my boxers as well. She carefully removed all the clothing from around my ankles.

She took my stiff cock in her hand and took the tip into her mouth, gently sucking. I let out a low moan. After all the grinding and touching and anticipation, it felt amazing to finally feel her warm, wet mouth on my cock.

She took me deeper into her mouth, sucking and licking enthusiastically. I put my hands in her hair, guiding her head and fucking her pretty face.

After a while of this, I motioned her to stop, and I helped her back up, standing in front of me. I then began the glorious process of making her completely naked.

I pulled off her tank top. She wasn’t wearing a bra. Her nipples were stiff on her small, firm breasts. I explored them first with my hands and then with my mouth, licking and sucking her nipples. She seemed to respond, leaning into me.

Next, I pulled down her skirt. She wasn’t wearing panties either.

My hands explored along her bare, pale thighs. I slipped a finger inside her pussy. She was soaking wet.

“Let’s go to the bed.”

She obeyed, moving to the bed and laying down on her back.

I took my shirt off so I now too was naked. I got on the bed between her legs and started to gently kiss her inner thighs. As I did this she spread her legs wider.

I worked my way up to her pussy and darted my tongue inside her. She let out a small gasp and raised her hips to my face.

I found her clit and began to lick and suck on it. She started to moan and move her hips faster.

After a few minutes, I guided her up onto her knees. I laid back on the bed.

"Do you wanna fuck me now?" she asked.

Man did I ever.

"Do you have any condoms? I don't have any. I wasn't really planning for this situation today," I said with a smile.

"No, I don't have any either."

“Let’s 69," I suggested.

She smiled and climbed on top of me, with her legs on either side of my face. She lowered her head and began to suck. I grasped her hips and began to eat her wet young pussy.

It felt fucking amazing.

We kept this up for a while, both of us getting worked up.

She stopped suddenly and lay down beside me, bringing her face close to mine.

“I really think you should fuck me.”

“Oh yeah? Even if we don’t have a condom?”

“Just don’t cum inside me. But I really, really think you will want to fuck me.”

“Why’s that?”

“Remember my roommate I told you about . . . the one who’s going to be so pissed off if I don’t have my half of the rent? Well . . . she’s not just my roommate. She’s my girlfriend. I’ve been in a relationship with her for over two years.”

“Wow, really? What does that have to do with me fucking you without a condom?”

She smiled a very wicked smile. Her hand lazily moved to my still-stiff cock. She started to lightly rub the tip between her fingers.

“I haven’t had a cock in my pussy in over two years. I think I’m gonna be pretty fucking tight. What do you think?”

I looked at her with stunned disbelief, while at the same time, I felt a surge of adrenaline go thru my entire body, centered in the tip of my cock.

“Yeah. I think you’re probably right,” I said in a husky voice.

Without another word, she laid back on the bed and opened her legs.

I crawled up between her spread thighs and I began to fondle and suck her breasts. My stiff cock started to rub against her soaked, bare pussy. She began to grind her hips up against me. I was reminded of how she had grinded on me in the strip club. Except now there was absolutely nothing between us. Not my jeans or boxers and not the tiny piece of fabric that had been covering her pussy in the club.

I moved my mouth to hers and we kissed deeply and hungrily. My cock and her pussy started to do that delicious bit of maneuvering and orientation, the tip of my cock searching for the entrance to her tight little pussy.

As I finally pressed just the tip inside her, she gasped and tensed a little.

“Please be gentle. It’s been so long.”

The lust surged in me even more at those words. It was almost like she was giving up her virginity a second time. I shuddered again and let out a low moan.

“I’ll be gentle,” I rasped.

I slowed down and carefully worked just the tip in and out of her. She started to relax and I could tell it was starting to feel good for her. She spread her legs further and gently pulled on my ass, encouraging me.

I worked it in deeper, a little at a time. We began a slow rhythm. She was letting out it little moans.

She was SO FUCKING TIGHT.

The sensation was amazing. She was warm and wet. But she was also deliciously snug around my cock, giving me the perfect, slick hole to slide in and out of.

We kissed furiously as we began to fuck faster.

She wrapped her legs around me. Our hands were all over each other.

Faster. And harder. And faster.

I reached down and rubbed her clit with the thumb on my right hand. She let out a long moan.

“Yes! Righhht there. Yesss. Fuck, right thereee!”

I maintained the rhythm of pounding her pussy and stimulating her clit.

Finally, she tensed up and bucked her hips letting out a loud moan, cumming on my cock.

When she finished, she looked up at me hungrily. She grabbed my ass and started to thrust her hips back up at me again.

I put her legs up over my shoulders and began to fuck her, slowly at first.

I alternated between devouring her tits and kissing her mouth.

Faster now. I could feel my orgasm starting to build.

Faster. “I think I’m gonna cum soon.”

“Cum inside me.”

“What?!?”

“Do it. Please. I want it inside me.”

She wrapped her legs around my hips and thrust herself up against me in time to my strokes.

I gave in. She felt so incredibly good. All reason had fled

I sped up until the pinnacle moment. Then I shoved myself inside her to the deepest point, my balls slapping against her ass. I held it there, deep inside her.

The power of the orgasm was mind-blowing.

I moaned loudly as I felt myself spurting ropes of hot cum deep inside her.

The amount of time that seemed to pass while I was cumming inside her was exquisite. It seemed to last forever.

As I finally started to come down from the high, I was left feeling dizzy. I collapsed on top of her in a sweaty heap.

We lay there for a while, spent, basking in the post-coital daze.

Sometime after that, we untangled ourselves, got up, got dressed. All the mundane things that come after such a transcendent physical experience.

We talked briefly. She told me how amazing the experience had been. We both expressed a desire to repeat it.

We exchanged contact information. I found her once or twice more, at a different strip club, but we never met outside the club again.

It was one of the most erotic experiences of my life. I like to think it was for her too. Yes, she was doing it for money, but I really don't believe she had done something like that, outside the club before. It was either a once-in-a-lifetime experience for her as well, or she was one hell of an actress.

In the end, it really doesn't matter. I'll never forget her, and the chance to put this all down in words has brought back the memory in vivid detail.

Thank you, Kacy.

Published 
Written by JackOwnsU
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments