Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Office 'Assistant'

"Every Office Worker's Dream."

36
5 Comments 5
5.7k Views 5.7k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Mark and I had had a couple of flings down the years. We'd been into each other since we met, but circumstances never saw us actually get into a relationship. But we'd always got on, never lost touch, and - wow - the sex was hot. He was the first guy to really get me in the bedroom (or whatever room we were in!) and he seemed to 'fit' me perfectly. He knew exactly what I wanted and I know he found me a huge turn-on. He was in a relationship, but he said and did things with me that he'd never do at home. I was his little slut. And I loved it.

It had been six years since we'd last hooked up. Then I met somebody and Mark and I drifted apart, but we'd always kept in touch, briefly. Just lately, I'd been thinking of him in that way again, especially as I was getting quite unhappy with my boyfriend, John. John was nice enough but quite selfish. We'd spend evenings and weekends doing whatever he wanted to do and it wasn't as if there was much going on in the bedroom to make it worthwhile. I hadn't ever felt as unsexy as I did now, and I couldn't help my mind drifting to Mark.

I eventually met up with Mark for a drink. It was great to see him. The weather was hot and he looked great in his shorts and tight t-shirt. I felt brave and got my legs out, wearing tiny denim shorts. I didn't feel like I had the confidence to wear them, but catching Mark looking my legs up and down soon eased my fears.

No matter my attraction to Mark, and how much I could tell he wanted me that evening, I stuck to my morals and had one drink before driving home. I was the ultimate good girl, despite telling John (who was working and prone to jealousy) that I was at home watching TV.

Still, I wasn't being good in my mind and I could feel myself getting wet in my panties as I drove home. As soon as I reached my empty house, I ran to my bedroom and pulled down my shorts so I could touch myself. Imagining Mark's long, hard cock inside me, it didn't take long at all for me to reach the most intense orgasm. After I came round, I looked at my phone to see a message from Mark that said simply, 'Great to see you. We should do it again soon x.' For a second, I wondered what he meant by 'it.'

A few weeks passed and life got in the way of being able to meet him again. Things got worse with John and I was stressed at work. I was struggling with rising bills and I was starting to feel utterly miserable. One morning, I was doing yet another pile of laundry - which John always left to me - when my phone pinged. It was Mark and my heart leapt. His text message simply said,

'My office in one hour. Wear nothing but a long coat, slut.'

He hadn't spoken to me like this in years. It felt completely out of the blue, but he did seem to make a point of telling me where his office was during our drink and that the door could lock.

My heart raced. I was a good girl now and in a committed relationship. I'd assume he'd meant to send it to somebody else and ignore it. Wouldn't I? Suddenly, I picked up my phone and tapped out a reply.

"OK."

One hour later, I was on his company car park feeling nervous as hell. What if it was meant for somebody else and she was here? Still, I got out of the car and strode to the building.

Upon entry, I was greeted by a friendly lady who introduced herself as Helen and asked how she could help.

"I have a meeting with Mark Davidson," I said, far more confidently than I felt.

"Ah, follow me please," Helen replied, and she began walking down the corridor. I followed.

As I walked, it suddenly occurred to me that she nor the other staff I could see had no idea that I was completely naked underneath my long coat which instantly turned me on. I felt a wetness between my legs and my nipples started to harden. My nerves were being replaced by a rush of arousal.

We reached Mark's office and Helen knocked.

"Come in," I heard Mark shout from behind the door.

Helen opened the door and said cheerily, "Your ten-o-clock is here. Can I get either of you a drink?"

"No, that'll be all thanks, Helen," replied Mark, sternly.

"Maria, come in and close the door. Lock it."

I did as I was told and stood there for what seemed an age, staring at Mark who was sitting at his desk in silence.

He finally spoke, "Thank you for coming. I'm very stressed today and need your assistance. You're going to be my little cum-slut while I work. You're going to stay here and I'm going to use you in any way I please. Do you understand?"

My knees almost gave way, but I managed to whisper, "Yes," in reply.

Suddenly, he spun his chair round so he was facing me. He unbuckled his belt, undid his suit trousers, and opened his flies. I marvelled at his already rock-hard cock as it sprung free.

Fuck, I'd missed it. His big cock was amazing and I hadn't realised how much I'd been yearning for it until this moment.

At this point, I lost all my inhibitions. I undid my coat, dropped it to the floor, and walked towards him.

"Fuck," he said loudly as he looked me up and down, taking in my naked body for the first time in six years. The lust and desire in his voice made me feel sexier than I had in years and, at this moment, I was absolutely his. He could do anything he wanted with me for as long as he wanted.

Over the years, I'd imagined sucking his cock again. In my fantasies, I'd worked my way up to taking him in my mouth, using my tongue to tease him, licking up and down the shaft. Tickling the end with the tip of my tongue. But, now the time had come for real again, I couldn't help but take it straight in my mouth. I slipped it between my lips and lost myself as I frantically began to suck him.

"Fuck, baby," he murmured as he leaned back in his chair and looked to the ceiling. I was losing myself now as I sucked hard on the bulbous head of his throbbing cock, running my tongue around it and into the end.

"Are you gonna let me fuck your throat, my dirty little whore?" he asked, just as I made eye contact with him.

"Uh huh," I answered as my eyes looked submissively into his and I reached down to touch my pussy which was by now soaking wet.

"Oh no, baby girl. You've kept me waiting six years. Now it's your turn to wait. You're not allowed to touch yourself until I say."

The frustration was agony as I was already desperate to come and I let my disappointment show too much. He stood up, thrust his cock down my throat and slapped me across the cheek.

"You'll do as you're told won't you, slut?"

I nodded while looking into his eyes and he grabbed my hair as he once again thrust his cock to the back of my throat. For good measure, he slapped my face again and the burning sensation made me whimper, the lust and desire spilling out of me now. As he fucked my mouth, I relaxed my gag reflex and took him even further in as he groaned and cursed. Just as I did begin to gag, he pulled out and I looked up at him, his gorgeous cock glistening in my spit which was also flowing down my chin. I was absolutely his now and I was desperate to be fucked.

"Please," I begged, "I want this cock inside me."

"You want me to fill your cunt?" he asked.

Nobody had said the word cunt to me for years and it drove my animal desires even wilder.

"Yes," I replied desperately as I gave into my restraint and started furiously rubbing my dripping pussy. Thankfully, this time, he didn't stop me.

AnnaHeat
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaHeat

"Then go over to the meeting table and bend over it. And keep looking forward," he instructed.

I practically ran across the room and launched myself, tits down, onto the table, my ass sticking up into the air towards him. I spread my legs and I heard him moan as he saw my sodden pussy for the first time, waiting for him to pound it. This was it. He would finally fill me again after all this time.

But, no. The fucking didn't come. I waited, desperate to look behind to see what was happening, but I remembered his instruction of not to look back. I was his submissive slut and I wanted to be obedient. So, I waited. And waited.

'Tap, tap, tap..'

I couldn't believe it. It was the sound of his laptop. He'd returned to his work as I waited, bent over the table, for him to fuck me hard. What was he doing to me? It had been about a minute, but it felt like a day.

Then, just as I was began to whimper in frustration, I felt him grip my hips and thrust his big cock hard inside me. The shock and sheer ecstasy took my breath away and I gasped loudly, as he stopped, deep inside me. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head roughly up to the side of his.

"Is this what you wanted, slut?" he demanded to know.

"Yes... yes," I panted back, savouring every part of the long cock that I was now impaled on, desperately trying to rock my hips to fuck it. But he was too strong, holding me still, making me wait again.

"Oh, don't worry. I'm going to fuck this pussy until it's red raw."

"Please!" I begged, "Fuck that juicy cunt!" I heard myself shout, shocking myself at my own language.

Almost like he could tell I couldn't take any more, he pulled out of me and thrust himself hard, even deeper inside me and frantically began to fuck me, harder than I'd been fucked in so long. He released his grip on my hair and I bent forward, giving him the best view of my ass as he rode me hard. My reward for this was him smacking my right ass cheek as hard as he could, the sting sending shivers through me. I absolutely fucking loved it so pushed my ass back towards him, forcing him even deeper. He was filling me entirely, his cock hitting the very end of my pussy. We both groaned as he slammed himself into me relentlessly, his office filled with animalistic, guttural sounds.

Again, he pulled my hair to bring my right ear up to his mouth. "Do you want to taste yourself, you filthy whore?"

He knew tasting myself was a huge turn-on for me and it almost tipped me over the edge, his dirty words almost bringing me to orgasm.

"Fuck, yes!" I answered and he instantly turned me around and forced me down onto my knees again before thrusting his cock back into my mouth.

This time he had no problem with me rubbing my clit as I tasted my sweetness, hearing myself moan as I licked his dick clean.

"Mmm, you dirty fucking slut," he said as he watched. Somehow, it seemed that he was getting even harder in my mouth.

"Spit on it," he demanded and I obeyed, taking his cock out of my mouth and spitting my drool all over it, using my hand to furiously rub it all over his shaft. I took his balls into my mouth, tasting more of my sweetness as I continued to rub the full length of his shaft up and down.

Then, he yanked on my hair, pulled my head back, and leaned down, spitting into my mouth. The taste of his spit mixing with my own, my sweetness, and his pre-cum was absolutely delicious and I thrust his cock back down my throat, desperate to taste more of him. By now my eyes were watering as he fucked my throat again and my ears were ringing over the sounds of my slurps and gagging.

"Fuck, I'm not gonna last much longer," he said as he suddenly gripped my throat, using his gentle but firm grip to stand me up. He pushed me backwards so I was lying on the table and he leaned over me, taking my left nipple in his mouth. Switching between my tits, he sucked on each nipple hungrily, biting on them occasionally, making them even harder in his mouth. His hard cock pressed against my pussy and I longed for it to be back inside me but he stood back away from me and dropped to his knees. He buried his face in my pussy, rubbing my juices all over it.

"I'd forgotten how fucking good you taste," he said, sliding his tongue deep inside me before it found its way to my clit. I moaned in pleasure as his skillful tongue applied the perfect amount of pressure while he slipped two fingers into my pussy, curling them up to massage my G spot. I was in heaven and I screamed out. Having previously been conscious about anyone in Mark's workplace hearing us, this was now furthest from my mind as all I could think about was my impending orgasm and Mark's hot cum filling my red hot pussy.

Almost as if he could read my mind, he returned to his feet and grabbed my ankles, throwing them over his shoulders. As he did earlier, he reached forward and gripped my throat as he thrust himself back inside me.

"I want you to play with yourself for me, bitch," he demanded as he increased the grip on my throat.

I'd always been into rough sex, but I hadn't been choked for years and I fucking loved it. Struggling to breathe, I obeyed Mark and reached down, furiously rubbing my clit. As I did this, he used his other hand to reach down and take some of my juices on his fingers before slipping them into my mouth. As ever, he loved watching me taste myself and his eyes glazed over, his hips thrusting hard as he pounded me relentlessly again. I could tell he was getting close to coming.

Rubbing my clit, being choked and tasting myself - all while being fucked to within an inch of my life - was sending me over the edge too. Before I realised, I was screaming loudly again as my orgasm began to take hold. I could feel my pussy tightening around his cock and he groaned as he started to come too. I felt his cock stiffen slightly more and he stopped thrusting as the first stream of his hot cum shot deep inside me. I'd been longing for this since I got his text this morning and my orgasm became more intense as wave after wave of pleasure rippled through my body, making me scream even louder.

"Fuck!" shouted Mark as his entire body shook, the hot streams of cum still firing into me like jets.

It felt like our orgasms would last forever. Finally, they subsided and Mark pulled out before walking to the other side of the table. By now, I'd collapsed fully back onto the table and he stood over me, slipping his still-hard cock between my lips. I felt the end twitch in my mouth as I hungrily drained the last of his salty, hot cum from the throbbing head.

When he was finally empty, he stepped away and buttoned up his trousers, buckling his belt. He was still fully dressed and returned to his desk as I lay completely naked on his meeting table, my hair dishevelled, mascara down my face and sweat dripping from me.

"You stay there until I'm ready again, cum-slut," he said, matter-of-factly.

With that, he returned to work as I lay silently and breathlessly on his table, his warm cum dripping from me.

Waiting patiently to be used again.

Published 
Written by fretters22
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments