Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sit On My Interface

"Horny with two computer technicians in my office, I just had to get fucked hard."

121
25 Comments 25
5.7k Views 5.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"My mornings usually begin with a marathon masturbation session, but that morning, my new computer was being set up at work. Not having my morning orgasms made me incredibly horny, so I had to take out my sexual frustrations on the computer guys."

Horny and rushing to an early business appointment, my mind was consumed by sexual thoughts and impulses. My main office computer, a tired, ancient, whining machine, was being replaced, and the computer store offered free setup and networking. I could easily do it myself—I do it to myself all the time—but I made a very boss-like decision and delegated the task to professionals, for free. However, having to be there two hours before I normally arrive hindered my morning routine.

My typical morning ritual usually involves waking up to see flowers, a love note, and breakfast on the bedside table. My fingers immediately creep down to my swollen, sensitive clit, and I finger myself to at least two orgasms before I throw back the covers. Breakfast, juice, and coffee fuel my mortal coil, and then I work off a few of those calories by using a suction cup dildo, shower massage, and clit-sucking toy in the shower. Hastily, I dress for work, foregoing the torture devices known as women’s underwear, and drive into work, blasting hair metal. With one hand on the steering wheel, the other creeping beneath my skirt, giving me one or two more cums before I make it to work.

Rising before the sun, already behind schedule, my breakfast was hurriedly nibbled on, no fingering in bed or in the shower. Still, the thoughts of all the nasty, dirty, perverted things I’d done the night before haunted my mind and loins. I’d even worn undergarments that morning, attempting to look at least somewhat business-like.

A gray knit skirt, tight and of mid-thigh length, covered my shapely, round butt and concealed my honeypot. A matching bra and panty set, all black lace, made me feel sexy and wanton. The panties were a stretchy lace thong, and the bra matched. It was more “fuck me hard” lingerie than true underwear, but, if I had to wear the oppressive feminine unmentionables, I needed to feel desirable. A black blouse with lace trim adorned my torso. I looked like a sexy secretary, a true femme fatale. The addition of some flesh-colored thigh-highs made me feel even sexier without compromising my business-like outer veneer.

The problem with having morning routines is that one feels it when one breaks discipline. Just as a runner feels lethargic if they don’t get in their morning jog, I felt uncontrollably aroused from missing my half-dozen or so morning orgasms. However, I had about half an hour of drive time, and the stretchy lace thong was easily pulled to one side, giving me access to my dripping slit and vibrating clit as I drove.

I managed one orgasm on the way to work, much to the delight of the trucker sitting next to me at the stoplight. For me, just one orgasm is merely an appetizer, something to whet my sexual appetite. I made it to the parking lot, jogged to my store to save time, and ran up the stairs to my office, which overlooks the sales floor. I enjoyed the visual of my pale hand sliding under my panties to finger my cunt. I had just thrust three fingers inside my pussy, fucking myself furiously with my other hand rubbing over my clit, when the expected computer nerds arrived. Sighing in frustration, I descended the stairs and let them in.

Mark and Toby may have been computer techs, but they didn’t look like stereotypical nerds. Mark was tall, muscular, and athletic looking, with a scruffy beard and brilliant blue eyes under his curly, brown hair. Toby was short and lean but handsome with an impish look about him. Their blue oxford shirts, with their names embroidered over one breast, were clean, as were their matching, pleated pants.

“We’re here to set up your new system, Miss…” Mark’s voice tapered off and rose in query.

“Krystal,” I purred, already thanking the Goddess for putting two handsome young men in my path.

Because I’d been on the cusp of orgasm, my breath was coming in impassioned heaves, my nipples were rock-hard and sticking out, and my pale flesh was pinkish with the blush of my arousal. Hunky Mark and sexy Toby were too busy staring at my tits and ogling the swell of my shapely ass in my tight, short skirt to notice the clandestine removal of my wedding ring. I don’t conceal my marriage from anyone, but I don’t like playing with the ring on, not because I don’t want to feel married, but because I get a bit wild, and I don’t want to ruin it.

“Follow me,” I sang out, using my sexy, husky voice that dominates my speech when I’m horny.

Their muscles bulged as they grabbed the boxes containing my new computer system. With my overpriced technology in tow, the two of them followed me, nearly tripping over themselves and each other. That was my fault; I added extra sway to my hips, and the hem of my tight, gray skirt rose a little.

Of course, the two of them waited until I’d reached the fourth step to follow me. That put their eyes ass-level. I was aware of this, so I just had to bend forward a little, sticking my plump, heart-shaped ass out further.

“My office is right up there.” I pointed, but their eyes remained fixed on my butt.

My office is tiny. There’s room for my desk, one other chair, some minor storage, and the reams of papers and stacks of back-logged books. Otherwise, it’s mostly spartan. A wide, glass window overlooks the show floor, right next to the door at the stairs’ landing.

“Just let me clear off my desk,” I purred.

The two handsome, young men began unboxing my new system, and I bent over my desk, my ass pointed directly toward them, and disconnected my old, dying computer. Then I began gathering all the papers and trinkets that clutter my desk, moving them out of the way.

I could feel the cool air on my flesh, exposing the bottoms of my ass cheeks. I knew that my stocking tops were exposed, and I imagined that the view I was presenting looked devilishly enticing.

“OK, hook me up,” I told them.

I’d turned my head, quickly, to speak to them, catching both of them staring at the swell of my dripping pussy from behind. I could have easily walked around to the other side of my desk rather than bend way over, laying my torso on the desk’s top, but where’s the fun in that?

Although the appointment allowed for two hours, it only took a couple of minutes to get the new system set up. Due to the close quarters of my office, one had to be very careful to not bump into another. I was so fucking horny that I was intentionally careless.

“Oops,” I giggled when my high, firm tits brushed against Mark’s pussy-drenching bicep muscles. Of course, I couldn’t move, so the contact was long and lingering, my protruding nipples giving his arm an extra caress when I could finally move.

“So sorry,” I apologized to a blushing and stuttering Toby when my firm ass slammed into his crotch. He went to my right, which just so happened to be the direction my butt was shifting. Then, we repeated the collision by moving to the left. Suddenly, although the floor was dry and clean, my foot “accidentally” slipped, and I fell backward into his groin. I could feel his hard-on between my ass cheeks.

“Everything’s all set, Miss Krystal,” Mark said. “Let’s fire it up and check everything over.”

“Just let me squeeze on through,” I said. It sounded more like a lusty moan than actual words.

Mark backed up against the wall to let me pass. He had at least another foot of space he could have occupied, but there was barely enough room opened up for me to shimmy past him. Mark’s sexy body got to feel my overheating body rub up against him as I sidled through his space. Two erections were proudly sticking out from tan, pleated pants.

Having them all fired up, it was now time to do the same to my new computer. I’d noticed that the network cable that connects my office computer to the store’s server hadn’t been connected. I ignored that fact, pretending that nothing was amiss. The system came on, and everything other than the office network seemed to not only be fine but several times faster and better than my old system.

SamarTeid
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamarTeid

I sat in my chair, legs under the desk, as I ran the state-of-the-art, overpriced hunk of logic through a few tests. When Mark, on my right, would speak to me, I’d turn, spreading my legs. I was so wet that I could smell my sexual honey, and I knew that my skirt was short enough that he had a clear view of my lace-clad cunt. If Toby addressed me from the front of my desk, I’d swing my left leg to the side, making my chair pivot. After a few back-and-forth repetitions, my skirt had ridden up to crotch level.

“I can’t connect to the store’s software,” I lamented, using my ditsy bimbo voice.

“Maybe it’s in the settings. Let me see.”

Mark bent over my shoulder, his body pressing against my back, and took the mouse in hand. I could have shifted to the side, but I wanted him to be touching me. The heat of his body mingled with the fire emanating off my flesh, and my pussy gushed out so much juice that my saturated panties began dripping.

“Everything’s good on this end, it seems. Toby, check the connections, please.”

“Where’s your router?”

I know what a router is, but I played dumb. “Router?” I paused, looking pensive. My shoulders rose and fell, jiggling my boobs just a little. The confining bra kept the twins mostly in place. “Oh, that little box thingy with the weird phone wires? Right here under my desk.”

Toby smirked at my feigned ignorance and dropped to his knees to crawl under my desk. I had them exactly where I wanted them. As soon he’d crawled between my legs, I turned to Mark. I already knew the answer, but by turning my chair to the right, then back, I had an excuse to spread my volcanic thighs wide.

“Are you sure it’s not in the settings?”

Turning that way made my tits smash into his arm. The mouse pointer careened to the side, Mark blushing, hotly. Back into position with my legs spread wide enough to accommodate Toby, I could feel his breath on my stockings. Unless the college-aged man was blind or averted his eyes, his eyes were just inches away from my pussy. My lusty state and kinky mind had me so aroused that my pussy lips had swollen, spreading out, ready for penetration.

“All the Ethernet cables in place?”

“Umm…” Toby began.

Because I’m a terrible, horny tease, I just had to scratch an imaginary itch at the spot where the black lace ended. Toby’s words caught in his throat, ending in a groan. He was so distracted by my cunt in his face that he fell to one side, slamming against the desk. His hand shot out for balance, grasping at my knee. Instinctively, my hand shot downward, cupping his to steady him.

“Check the blue one,” I sighed.

The touch of his hand sent jolts of lightning up my leg, shooting straight to my clit. I guided his hand up my thigh, slowly, softly moaning at the tactile delight. He gave no resistance when I moved his fingertips over my lacy thong, then under the side, guiding him to my aching, needy cunt. His fingers sloshed in my wetness for a brief moment, then plunged into my dripping hole.

“Make sure it’s in all the way… yeah, just like that… get it in there, deep.”

I felt my face change, adopting a lusty mask, and my chest heaved with my breathing. I paused long enough to grab Toby’s head and pull it toward my pussy. He got the idea and added his tongue to his fingers.

“Oh, fuck.”

I turned, chewing on my lower lip, lust consuming me. Mark’s half-erect cock was right in my face. Both of my hands reached for the sexy man’s belt.

“Wha-what are you doing, Miss…”

“Taking off your pants. Are you dense? I’ve been trying to get you to fuck me since you arrived.”

“We’re not allowed to fraternize with clients.”

“I’m no longer a client. The damn cable wasn’t plugged in. I’m an ex-client, so give me your fucking cable.” I’d undone his pants, and my hands were stroking his cock to hardness.

“I sort of have a girlfriend,” Mark protested.

“Will she suck your cock, take it bent over the desk, and beg for you to shoot your cum all over her ass like I’m going to?”

I didn’t wait for a reply. If he didn’t consent, he’d tell me. He moaned his consent as soon as I wrapped my lips over his hard, long shaft, plunging my mouth down to his balls. Toby pushed my chair back, giving him unfettered access to my fiery snatch.

“Take the panties off, and make me come!”

The only thing hotter than having a man volunteer to pleasure my mouth with his hardness or having my cunt orally pleased is having both at once. I moaned on Mark’s cock, bobbing my head up and down as fast as I could. Toby’s oral efforts were heavenly, his fingers fucking my cunt while his tongue flew over my swollen pleasure nub.

“Fucking cumming!” I screamed, pulling my mouth off the brown-haired man’s meat.

The mental stimulation, plus the fact that I hadn’t had my morning quota of orgasms, possessed me. I writhed in my chair, my convulsions so powerful that I spun back and forth, the chair scooting into Mark. As soon as my legs would hold me, I stood up, tore off my panties, and bent over the desk.

“Fuck my slutty ass. I want it hard and brutal. Then, blow your load all over my skirt. I want to wear your cum.”

“You have the best ass I’ve ever seen.”

“Thank you. Now fuck me!”

I felt Mark’s beard scraping against my exposed ass. His tongue lashed out, kissing its way up my flesh. I moaned, shoving my butt against his affections and gesturing for Toby to fuck my face. Soon, Mark’s hands roughly grabbed my hips from behind, and I felt his cock probing at my sodden hole. I shoved backward, impaling myself.

“Fuck, yes! Fuck me; fuck me. Please fucking fuck me. Oh, fuck… aah, harder. Stick your fucking cock in my mouth and fuck my face, Toby.”

Mark’s hardness slammed into me hard and deep. Every thrust slammed me forward, aiding me in deep-throating Toby’s short but thick cock. We quickly got into a rhythm, my moans setting the tempo. I needed one hand to keep my balance, but my free hand shot between my legs, assaulting my clit harshly and wildly.

“I’m going to shoot,” Mark yelled.

“On my clothes. Cream my ass. Shoot it all over my ass.” I shoved the hem back down as he pulled out, feeling the globs of semen splash onto the knit fabric, further warming my already-molten flesh. My fingers continued flying over my clit, and I erupted with an intense orgasm as Toby’s cock fucked my mouth and Mark’s jizz soiled my business attire.

“My turn,” Toby yelled. He ran around the desk, nearly tripping, his hard-on bobbing with each step.

“Mark, please feed me your cock. I want to taste myself on you.”

Mark not only let me feast on his cum-covered shaft, but he also felt that my tits needed some attention. He grabbed them through my blouse, squeezing and kneading them. Because I wanted to feel his hands on my body, I opened my blouse, quickly shrugged out my bra, and continued sucking our mixed nectar off his cock while his partner slammed into my pussy from behind.

Toby lasted less than a minute. I know this because that’s about how long it took me to reach another orgasm. My cunt contracted around his thrusting cock, clenching around the shaft, releasing as another wave of pleasure coursed through my lusty shell, then another spasm triggering his orgasm.

Toby came in bucket loads. Stream after stream of hot, sticky cum landed on my skirt. He stroked his shaft, moaning and telling me how fucking hot I am.

“Now, before you guys leave, please take a picture, so I can send it to my husband.”

“You’re married?”

“We’re dead men.”

“Relax, guys. It’s cool. Trust me. Take my phone and get a shot of me bent over with your cum all over my skirt.”

Although nervous, Mark did as I asked.

“Now, do you boys want me to send you a copy?” They did, which also meant that I had their phone numbers. “I’ll keep your numbers handy in case I have any more computer problems, or I feel the urge to sit on your interface. Thanks for the excellent customer service; I’ll give your manager a glowing review.”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments