Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Visit To The Physio

"After the summer hiatus..."

44
8 Comments 8
3.7k Views 3.7k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"So near, yet so far! this visit did happen, and well, it was very nearly the nipple in my mouth, it was that close. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I wonder what would have happened if I had...would it have turned out this way?"

Following an injury, I needed to visit the physio. My normal one wasn’t available at short notice, but looking, I found another in the practice that was available today. So, needing some work done, I booked in with her.

On arrival, as normal, I had to wait for a while as she finished up with her previous client. Once invited in, I thought she was quite cute, not ginger, but not red, somewhere in between, about five feet in her scrubs uniform.

Not having seen her before, I needed to raise and move my arms in various directions. She then repeated them to show, in theory, what I should be able to do. But my eyes were drawn to her chest, as she showed me a shoulder back stretch, her chest pushed forward, she then showed a cross-body stretch to work a muscle in the back, but this was pushing her breasts up, and stirring a different muscle in me!

She then got me to lie on the massage table face down. My cock could relax at least! She might not have been big, but she found the knots and worked them out. Time to turn over. She leant over my head to work the muscles in my chest, her breasts mere millimetres from my face.

Shit, she found a knot in my chest I didn’t even realise was there. I opened my mouth to call out as she moved and I closed my mouth. My mouth, however, was no longer empty. I guess reading this you have already guessed, yes; I had unintentionally closed my mouth over her scrub-covered breast, causing her to squeal.

“Stop that, you can’t do that,” she squealed.

“Sorry, you found a knot. I was about to make a noise to let you know and you moved away, so I just closed my mouth. I’m sorry,” I told her. “But, I will admit, you do have nice breasts!”

She went red and accepted my apology. “Ok, I think I know the knot you mentioned. Let me know when I find it again.”

So again she lent over me, breasts over my mouth, and worked for the knot, found it and I called out in pain. She lifted the pressure, and I again closed my mouth, yes, again over her breast.

She didn’t say anything this time, just worked the knot. Each time she put pressure on it, I opened my mouth, then released and I clamped her breast. She knew what she was doing! So I reached up and pushed her scrubs top and t-shirt up, not getting any complaints from her, finding her lace-covered breasts. She worked the knot more. I controlled my opening and closing, finding her stiff nipple, gripping it between my teeth and rubbing my tongue over it. I felt her shiver and moan.

“I never do this with a customer,” she said. “Don’t get me wrong, I don’t randomly let anyone do this, but shit, you turned me on with that first bite.” She pulled her top off, releasing her bra. “Suck my tits. Your tongue feels so good.”

I got her to lean back over me so her bountiful boobs were over my mouth and alternately suckled on them, making her moan.

I reached over my head and gripped her ass, squeezing it in my hands, then pulled her forward, shoving her head toward my crotch, moving my hands to the waistband of her scrubs trousers and pushing them down, taking her panties with them.

Her slit now above my face, I could smell her arousal, could see her neatly trimmed bush and then buried myself in her. My tongue found her folds and worked in between them.

“Fuck, what are you doing. Mmmmm, that’s nice.”

I felt her face against my cock, my cock growing ever harder, then her hands quickly undoing my trousers, releasing my throbbing member and her mouth sinking on it, Shit, it felt so good, her mouth falling and rising, sucking at my cock.

I could feel her getting close.

Knock, Knock…Shit, what?

She looked at the clock

“Fuck,” she whispered, then called out. “Sorry, I’m running a bit late. Give me a couple of minutes.”

“Shit, that was close. The door isn’t locked! You’ll have to go. I have your number on the system. You need to finish me off. I was almost there. I’ll call you later.”

We both quickly dressed. She wiped the table down and led me to the door.

“Don’t forget to make another appointment. That muscle is really stiff. I will need to spend some more time working on it.”

“Many thanks for today. I’m feeling better already.”

I looked and saw the next customer, ‘Cock blocker’ I thought.

As I headed to the car, I thought about the appointment wishing there had been an hour one available rather than half an hour. Would she call me?

-----

Five o’clock came and went, and so did six. She wasn’t going to call!

Seven o’clock and the phone rang, blocked number! I don’t normally answer them, but what if it was her? I answered it.

“Hello?”

“Hi, I’m outside, I don’t have a lot of time”

I rushed to the door and waved her over.

“You have to understand. I never see clients like this. I don’t know what came over me this morning, I should have just asked you to leave, but shit, I know you said it was an accident, but that was hot you biting my boob! I’ve been wanting to cum all day. I was so close this morning. You have thirty minutes to finish the job before I need to be gone.”

I took her up to my room and turned to her to find she was already stripping. She wasn’t kidding about quick. I stripped quickly and joined her on the bed, went to kiss her.

“No, no kissing. Just finish what we started earlier.”

I turned around and lay on my back. She climbed over my face and buried my cock in her mouth whilst I buried my tongue amongst her folds, making her cum.

“Fuck, that was great, but I need to cum again. I can’t leave you with blue balls! You have any condoms?”

“I don’t use condoms, but I am clean. I can pull out before I cum.”

With that, she turned around and mounted me, my cock entering her tight cunt.

“Fuck, you are so tight.”

“Me tight? Fuck, you are so big!” she said, moaning.

I reached up and grabbed her tits as she rode me. As I neared my orgasm, I told her and she got off and sucked me. I slid a finger into her slick hole, finding her sensitive spot, hoping to get her off again while she finished getting me off.

I exploded into her mouth and watched her swallow my cum. Her body suddenly spasmed as came a second time.

“Wow, that was good. We might have to do this again sometime,” she told me. “I need to clean up and go, I’m expected to be home by eight.”

I showed her to the bathroom and let her clean up. I got dressed and found the various bits of her clothing from where they lay. She came back in and got dressed while we made small talk.

I had noticed earlier that she wasn’t wearing a ring, so wasn’t sure where she was rushing off to, but thought she would say if she wanted.

She disappeared out the door. Would I see her again?

—-

The following week, I had a text from a blocked number “I hope you are in tonight. I’m finishing at four, so I will see you just after.” I was free, but who was this? I was in the office but could finish early.

I got home at four, and five minutes later I had a knock on the open door.

“I’m so glad you are home. I took the chance you would be.” My Physio said as she came in and kissed me.

“Wow, I made a good impression last week, then did I?”

“Well, I kept thinking of the massage and you biting my boob and getting hot whenever I thought about it. Especially when I lean over a client. I’m also a bit more careful of the table height.”

“Ok, so, question for you. No rings. Yet you have a deadline to be home by? Who do you have waiting for you?”

“Not now. When I get to know you better, you can learn more about me. For now, I want you to fuck me.”

I leaned over and kissed her. She has such sweet lips. Why couldn’t he kiss them last week? I reached down and picked her up under her legs making her squeal initially, then she wrapped her arms around my neck, holding on. Bedroom bound.

MatureVivian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MatureVivian

“Are you on the pill now?”

“Yes. After last week, I thought I had better start taking it, just in case.”

“Good, I want to cum inside you.”

“I want you to cum inside me and fill me up.”

I laid her on the bed, bent and kissed her, and rubbed my hands over her torso, feeling her nipples as they hardened under my touch. Reaching down, I found the hem of her t-shirt and tugged it up, she arched her back to help me. I pulled her to a sitting position and pulled it off. Her arms went around her back. I slapped them.

“No. I want to do it!”

I lowered my face and homed in on a nipple, and tried sucking it through her bra, nibbling it through the lace. Then buried my face in the other one, only then letting a hand slide around and unclip the bra. The straps fell from her shoulders, and only my mouth suctioned to her breast, stopping it from falling completely. Her moans were pleasurable.

“Fuck me!”

I lifted off, letting her bra fall.

“All in good time.”

With that, a hand moved to her crotch. Massaged her mound. The other, to her mouth, she sucked in two fingers, arching her body up. My mouth revisited her breasts. The hand massaging her mound moved further, rubbing her slit, feeling a very aroused nub. Finding her waistband, slid underneath it, and pushed under the waistband of her panties. That precious nub jutting up, ready to be played with. Massaged it between finger and thumb. Just rubbing it, she just squealed in pleasure.

“Just fuck me already.”

“All in good time. I need to get you ready.”

“I’ve been ready and waiting all week. Just fuck me!”

With that, she was pushing her trousers and panties down, exposing herself to me.

“Mmm,” I groaned.

I helped pull them off the rest of the way, then pushed her legs apart, exposing her sex to me, glistening. I returned my hand to her nub and started massaging it again.

“Fuck, you keep doing that and I’m going to cum.”

“Is that a promise? Orgasm one and no penetration?”

“Oh, fuck!”

I licked up and down her slit, her hips thrusting at me, but I had taken this as a dare. Orgasm without penetration! I sucked at her nub, reaching up to grab her breasts. My tongue rubbing her clit, my fingers pinching, pulling, rolling her nipples.

“Fuck, yes, I’m going to cum.“

Pulling her nipples harder, biting down on her clit, and she came with a scream.

As she recovered, she asked, “So, will you fuck me now?”

I kissed her without replying, my fingers massaging her slit, then pushing one in, then a second.

“Yesss. More.”

I slid a third finger in and started fucking her with them, curling one to locate that holy of holies. Finding it as she bucked her body.

“Oh fuck, I’m going to cum again.”

“That is the general idea, my sweet.”

A few more thrusts and I moved down. Her lips were swollen, her arousal very noticeable. I leaned in and lapped her slit. Spreading her lips, I pushed my tongue into her. She pushed her hips, fucking my face, pulling away and nibbling her inner thighs. Her moans got louder.

She pushed me away and sat up, reaching for me, ripping my clothes off as quickly as she could, my cock bouncing up as she pulled my trousers down. Taking it in her mouth as she pushed the trousers the rest of the way down. As I stepped out of them, she launched herself back on the bed and spread her legs.

“Now, fuck me,” she ordered.

I pushed my cockhead into her slit.

“Yes, yes, that’s what I want. Push it all the way in. Fuck me!”

This was one needy lass! I pushed it part way in. Making her moan and squeal, holding it there for a few seconds, then withdrawing it completely, then pushing it back in hard.

“Oh fuck, yes. More.”

I thrust in a few times, then leant forward, kissing her primally, grinding my lips into hers, my tongue finding hers, her moaning into my mouth. I slowly withdrew and pushed back in just as slowly.

Breaking the kiss, she glared at me.

“That’s not fucking me! I want you to fuck me. Quick, hard, relentless. Make me forget who I am, make me feel like I can’t walk for a week.”

“Bad day?”

“Just fuck me!”

I rammed my cock back into her love tunnel hard.

“Yes, like that”

I pulled out, rolled her over, pulled her bum toward me, rubbed her dripping slit, and then rammed my cock back into her, pounding her with everything I had. Reaching around her, one holding her waist, the other hand finding her clit, rubbing it quickly, slapping it occasionally, making her squeal louder and louder. In between squeals, she was begging me to fuck her harder and faster, occasionally yelling that she was cumming.

I collapsed on top of her, my legs giving way. I rolled us on our sides and carried on pounding her from behind, holding a leg up to ease access, grabbing a breast, mauling it, pinching and pulling her nipple.

“Fuck. Fucking cum, will you?”

“Nearly there my sweet,” I said as I unloaded inside her.

“Fuck, I haven’t been fucked like that in ever.” She panted.

“I haven’t fucked like that in ages,” I laughed, trying to get my breath back.

She rolled over and hugged me, kissing me deeply. Then snuggled into me with a contented sigh. I just held her, letting her mould into my body, feeling her relaxing, then her breathing even as she fell asleep. I just held her, smelling her hair, feeling comfortable, wondering what had her worked up so much she wanted a hard fuck compared to last week’s soft sex making. Why did she need to be home by eight all the time?

Looking at the clock, I thought I had better wake her so she could shower and dress. Kissing her head, she moaned but didn’t stir. I pinched her bum, and she was instantly awake and hitting me!

“Why did you pinch me? That hurt!”

“Well, you didn’t wake up when I kissed you or spoke to you, so I pinched your bum, which I have to say is gorgeous!”

“Oh, you wore me out. What time is it?”

“Enough for you to have a shower, get dressed and have a drink before having to head back out. I had thought of walking you another way.” I waggled my eyebrows and made lewd gestures with my tongue. “I thought I had better not as we wouldn’t stop there and you wouldn’t get your shower in.”

She got out of bed, went to cover herself, then realised I had seen her naked already and dropped her arms, heading toward the bathroom. I went to grab a clean towel for her as she got into the shower, then headed down to put the kettle on. She came down about 10 minutes later, looking more alive.

“Talk to me,” I said.

“What?”

“That wasn’t you today. Not that I didn’t enjoy it, but you were using the sex to burn off some anger or something. It’s none of my business I know, but sometimes it helps to talk, as well as burn off the energy like that. I’m here to listen if you need it. You have my number if you want to call.”

“Why do you think it wasn’t me? How do you know I don’t like being fucked like that? I actually enjoyed it.”

“Maybe so, but it was the way you wanted it. You were different to last week.”

“Ok, you’re right, I wanted to have sex with you again, and then I wanted to vent my anger and frustration, and you did what I asked. I have a sore pussy, sore legs and can only just walk. Thank you, you burnt some of the frustration off.”

“Tell me…”

“Not yet, maybe soon.”

Over the next few months, we met up once or twice a week and sometimes we made love, sometimes we fucked mercilessly. The story came out slowly that she had a sort of ex-boyfriend she couldn’t get rid of. She was trying to get rid of him, but he wasn’t taking it as being over. She was denying him her body so had been getting sexually frustrated as well as frustrated with him.

After a few months, he got the message and left her alone. We kept seeing each other for a bit, but she decided she needed a new start and got a new job elsewhere. We still talk on the phone, a shoulder to lean on so to speak and see each other in and out, but she is looking happy with her new partner.

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments