Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Hard, Play Harder

"Maybe working late isn't so bad"

14
9 Comments 9
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.4k words 1.4k words

"I hate my job. I hate my job. I hate my job," I thought to myself as I sat in my office marking papers. I was 26 and I had just started a new job, teaching English at high school in a small town in California. I was an aspiring writer, but I was struggling to get my big break, so I decided to take up teaching while I worked on my novel. I needed something to pay the bills and I figured it wasn't so bad to get paid for talking about books all day. But I didn't think about all the marking I would have to do. This was the third day this week I'd stayed behind after hours to catch up on all the marking. I yawned as I turned to look out the window. It was starting to get dark.

 

"That boring, huh?" I looked up to see Chris, the gym teacher, standing in the doorway to my office. I smiled sheepishly. 

"Romeo and Juliet was a lot more exciting before I had to mark 20 papers on it," I admitted. 

"Ahh, Romeo and Juliet." Chris stepped into my office and sat down opposite me. "That was always my favourite."

"You don't seem like a Shakespeare kind of guy," I laughed. Over the last few weeks, Chris had grown to be the nearest thing I had to a friend at work. We ate lunch together most days and shared private jokes about Mrs Fisher, the head teacher. He was good humoured and mischevious, but was definitely more of a soccer than Shakespeare kind of guy. 

"I'm not," he replied. "But this one caught my attention. Forbidden love, passion, rule breaking. Right up my street."

I looked up and caught his eye. They're the brightest shade of blue I've seen and framed by impossible dark eyelashes. It was the first thing I noticed about him and even five weeks later, I tried not to look into them because they always made me catch my breath. 

"Do you break the rules a lot?" I asked. 

He smiled, his teeth straight and white. Something else that made me catch my breath. He sat back in his chair and started to tell me stories from when he was a teenager. Driving his dad's car illegally, smoking in his garden shed, buying a fake ID off his brother's friend. 

"I can't believe you got away with all of that," I laughed.

"What can I say? I'm good at covering my tracks," he shrugged. "Come on then, Ms Madden. What naughty things have you got up to?"

"Ugh. Please don't call me that," I said.

"Okay," he replied. "What naughty things have you got up to, Eliza?"

I paused, then stood up, crossing my office to close the door.

 

"Okay, there is one thing." I turned back to face him and smiled. "But you have to promise not to tell anyone."

"I love these kind of stories," he laughed. "Okay, I promise."

I sat on the edge of the desk, leaning forwards towards him. I was aware that the top button of my blouse was undone, so my cleavage was visible. But I felt comfortable in his presence and, although I'd tried to deny it to myself, I was quite attracted to Chris. He was over 6 feet, with well defined muscles, dark hair and strong cheekbones. I wasn't too bad myself. 5"4 and curvy, with long brown hair, grey eyes, 34D breasts and full lips.

"Seriously, no one can know about this because I'd probably get fired," I said. "But there is something naughty I've been doing for the last ten years."

Chris' eyes widened and a smile spread across his face. I placed my feet on the arm of his chair. I knew he could probably see up my skirt and the thought excited me. I bit my lip and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I like to masturbate in places I shouldn't," I said. 

His mouth fell open and he let out a deep breath.

PhoenexSexTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PhoenexSexTS

I watched his eyes fall from my eyes to my mouth, then my breasts, moving down to my legs, then quickly back up to my eyes as he smiled. 

"What kind of places?"

"Everywhere," I replied. "On public transport, restaurant booths, at the beach."

"Have you ever done it at work?" I could tell by the rise and fall of his chest that he was getting excited. I nodded and began to reel off all the places at school I had pleasured myself.

"On the sofa in the staffroom, in the car park after hours..." I paused. "On this desk."

"Eliza," he ran his hand through his hair. "Do you want to do it now?"

Without saying a word, I moved one foot onto the other arm of his chair so he had a full view of what was up my skirt. I undid another button of my blouse and, as I started caressing my breasts, I leant forwards so I could grind my clit against the edge of the desk. Chris let out a low moan at the same time as I did. I felt my underwear dampen and I reached down to take it off. I let my fingers linger, circling my clit. When I lifted my hand, my fingers were glistening with my juices. I brought my fingers to my lips and sucked them one by one, closing my eyes. I taste so fucking good. I opened my eyes and looked at Chris. 

"Want to join in?" 

 

I knew I didn't even have to ask. He was wearing gym shorts, so I could see he was rock hard. Before he could say anything, I slid off the desk to stand in front of him. He leant forward and slid his hand up my legs and under my skirt. His hands were large, but smooth and he was gentle as he slid a finger inside me. I leant over him and let my lips linger half an inch from his. He leaned forwards to kiss me, but I quickly moved back. I began to kiss his neck, travelling up his jaw to his earlobe and back down his jaw, getting so close to his lips but never letting him kiss my mouth. As his right hand got to work massaging my clit, his left hand unbuttoned my blouse. I shrugged it off and undid my bra, releasing my beautiful 34D breasts. I straddled him on the chair and pulled his T-shirt over his head. His body was amazing. It was so toned with dark hair covering his chest. I ran my hands up his chest and into his hair. I rubbed myself against his groin and felt his erect penis pulsate beneath me. I couldn't resist his lips any longer. I pressed my lips against his and moaned loudly as he bit down on my bottom lip. I ran my tongue over his teeth as he cupped my breasts in his huge hands, rubbing my erect nipples. 

"I want to feel your tongue on my nipples," I breathed into his ear. 

He let out an animalistic groan as he took my breast into his mouth, gripping me tightly, pulling me closer and closer as he sucked hard on my nipple. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to feel him inside me. Apparently he felt the same way because he lifted me off him and lay me on the desk, the papers I had spent hours marking fell to the floor, but I didn't care. He pulled down his shorts to reveal the most amazing penis I had ever seen. He leant over and kissed me deeply on the mouth, his lips moving slowly down my body. When he reached my stomach, he drew a line with his tongue down to my clit, then just as I least expected it, he pulled his mouth away and filled me with his cock. He held my hips tightly and pulled me closer, thrusting slowly at first, getting faster and faster. I let out a long moan as I climaxed. Chris came soon after I did, leaning over and laying his head on my breasts. I ran my hands into his hair and held him there, feeling his warm, heavy breath on my skin. 

 

Maybe this job wasn't so bad after all...

 

 

Published 
Written by missviolet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments