Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Christmas eve home alone, but not for long

"A surprise visit from my wife's boss."

5
0 Comments 0
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words
This year I had managed to get Christmas eve off work as my company closed down for the festive period. My wife, though, had to work all day and would not be home till quite late. When she left for work she looked so hot dressed up as a sexy Miss Claus; this was the case every year that all the staff dressed up for Christmas eve.
My wife wore a very short red Miss Claus dress that barely covered her peachy ass, a pair of black hold up stockings with a sparkly red seam up the back, high red heels and a Santa hat; she looked HOT.

I had my orders as to what chores I was expected to carry out. These would not take me all day so by lunch time I was in the shower and ready to sit down in front of the TV with a glass of wine, in my boxer shorts and t-shirt. I was also looking forward to her return and seeing her in that outfit again.

For most of the day my phone was receiving text messages from my wife letting me know how busy she was and how she was going to be quite late getting home, and what she was going to do to me that evening as Miss Claus.

Then I received a message from my wife that her boss and one of the store's delivery girls would be dropping round to leave her hamper she had won in the internal shop raffle. My wife's boss was no oil painting but she had a great figure and massive boobs. I was unsure who the delivery girl was going to be as there were a few, some a bit old for my taste and some very young and naive. Because of this I positioned a few sprigs of mistletoe in the lounge and hallway just where I expected the ladies to have to pass.

Just after 1.30 there was a knock on the door. I looked out of the partially closed blinds and could see it was Julie, the shop manager, and Laura, the 17 year old delivery girl, carrying a large Christmas hamper between them.

Julie was in her mid 30's, with a medium build and about 5'8 tall with dark curly hair. She was married with two young sons and had the biggest boobs I had ever seen. Julie was dressed up as a fairy godmother with a low cut top showing off her huge boobs, a pair of white stockings and suspenders and nice heels. She also had on a blond wig that made her look very sexy.

Laura was 17, a slim blond with a perfect figure and long slim legs. Laura was dressed as a sexy elf, she also wore red stockings and high heels that showed off her perfect pins.

I opened the door and I could feel my cock stir at the sight in front of me. The ladies came straight in carrying the hamper and even though I offered to take it they declined and took it through to my kitchen.

I commented on how sexy they looked and asked if I might take some pictures on my camera of them in front of my tree. They readily accepted and posed in various sexy positions showing off a lot more leg and plenty more cleavage.

Julie then closed the window blinds fully so no one could see in and asked if I was going to use the mistletoe positioned above her.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

I moved over to her and gave her a quick kiss on her lips and did the same to Laura.

Julie then pulled me close again but this time her tongue was straight into my mouth, so I responded, then her hand was down inside my boxers and round my now semi erect cock. We carried on kissing for a good few minutes as she rubbed my cock to a full erection.

I moved back to Laura and we kissed long and hard, she also had a good grope of my cock through my boxers as we kissed.

As I continued to kiss Laura and let my hands wander over her nice 36C tits. I felt Julie behind me, she was tugging at my boxers and pulling them to the floor letting my now erect cock bounce free.

I turned to Julie who reached out and took my cock in her hand. She kissed me long and hard again as she ran her hands up and down my cock. I took this opportunity to have a feel of those massive boobs of hers which were huge and squashy through her outfit.

Julie dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock in her mouth after kissing and licking the end. I always thought of her as a bit of a stuck up bitch so I had not expected any of this, and was surprised how good she was.

As she sucked on my cock I was trying to get my hands on her tits but her top was so tight I just had to grope her through her outfit. She realized this and stopped for a moments and lifted her outfit over her head. This left her is just her huge bra and briefs. As she sorted out her clothing she pulled Laura down in front of me and told her to give me a blow job.

Laura was not as experienced as Julie but still gave me a great blow job. Julie took over again and this time I was able to play with her now naked tits as I had relieved her of her massive bra. Julie's tits were far from firm but were massive and soft.

I was now close to coming and wanted to come in both Laura's and Julie's mouths. I was now in full command and rubbed my cock hard and fast and shot load after load into the faces and mouths of the waiting ladies who licked me clean, having swallowed every drop.

The ladies soon got cleaned up and dressed and left, giving me many more kisses on the way out.

I had another shower and then waited on my bed for my wife to arrive home. I had been rubbing my cock up to a full erection which my wife jumped on when she walked through the bedroom door.

I will never look at Julie in the same light again and would love to have another go with Laura, perhaps she could make another delivery to me.

Published 
Written by DAVESITFC3
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors