Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Quality Time

"Spending quality time together"

32
10 Comments 10
3.1k Views 3.1k
735 words 735 words

Author's Notes

"Dedicated to Sir Terrence, who inspires me."

We're on the couch watching a movie together. You're sitting upright while I'm on my back, resting my legs over your lap. A sex scene shows up and I can feel a hardening bulge form from over your pant. I start to rub my legs together side to side while your hard cock forms and settles between my legs. Your right hand starts to travel up my thigh, squeezing and teasing me. Touching me just enough to reach my inner thigh, but not close enough to let my pussy enjoy your touch as well. I moan from your little play as you continue to watch the move, I raise my right leg. Bending my knee a little until my toes are directly making contact with your balls. My feet begin to press and encircle your balls, slowly rubbing upwards causing your cock to press against my left leg.

Your moaning makes me smile. "Should I be jealous your cock is responding to a random actress on screen?"

You turn your head toward my direction making eye contact with me as your left-hand grabs onto my right foot, making it impossible for me to continue my tease. You start a kissing trail that begins from my ankle to my toes. Your gaze turns to my feet as you begin licking and sucking my toes. I keep my eyes locked on you, my hips squirming. My body is hot from the attention you're giving me. My pussy starts to get wet as you nibble a little bit on the side of my right foot.

"I don't know baby girl, should you be jealous?"

My hands form a fist as your other hand on my thigh begins to slide closer into my inner thighs, your fingers grazing my pussy. I close my eyes to embrace the sensation you were giving me. You start pressing your fingers into my leggings where my clit would be. Pressing, pinching, and teasing me. I'm biting my lips trying to keep myself composed, but you can feel a wet spot forming. That made your cock twitch. You love watching me squirm and lose myself in lust not being able to cum until you permit me to.

It's been two weeks since your last orgasm: you've been saving it all for me. "Baby girl, get on your knees. Come suck on your cock."

PR3CIOUS69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PR3CIOUS69

I moan after hearing your words. I crawl off the couch and settle between your legs on my knees. I start to kiss your balls and hard cock right over your pants as my hands slowly start to unravel your belt and zipper. You lift your hips a little, allowing me to slide your pants off completely. Your hard cock stands upward bobbing back and forth as pre-cum slides down from your slit.

You became impatient and grab my hair, gripping it tightly as you start to face fucking me. "Mmm, everything about you is tight, baby girl. Even your lovely mouth."

"Mmmfmm mmmfmm." I'm gagging and struggling to breathe. My nostril opens up more. I try to relax my throat taking in your fat cock as it uses my mouth. Stretching and sliding down my throat.

I'm doing everything I can not to push you away. Surrendering myself to your control. Saliva drips from the corners of my lips, dripping down from my chin, creating a small pool as you are fucking me to your content. Still gripping my hair, your cock deep in my mouth. You move me towards the seat of the sofa, my head against the edge of the seat pillow as you leverage yourself straddling my head and fucking me deeper.

Tears run down my eyes; I can barely open them. My hands slide up your leg to your ass. squeezing and massaging your cheeks letting you have your way with me. I can feel your balls tighten more with every thrust as it hits my chin. Your cock gets even thicker causing me to gag and choke.

"Swallow every drop." With those last words you begin grunting and filling my throat with your cum.

After I finish swallowing and cleaning your cock, you withdraw your softening cock. Looking into my eyes, our gaze stays with each other as I smile back at you.

My humor gets the best of me as I start to chuckle lightly. "To answer your question, no I shouldn't be jealous."

Published 
Written by vicariouslythruu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments