Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Santa's Helper

"Santa's Sexy Helper recognizes her old high school crush- her teacher!"

60
11 Comments 11
3.1k Views 3.1k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Pure Fantasy. Just the one chapter."

Saturday night’s annual Christmas Party and Toy Drive at Winner’s Sports Bar was in full swing when Jack arrived at 9:00 pm. There were over a hundred guests in attendance, plus a DJ, and this year’s added attraction, Santa and Mrs. Claus, along with two sexy female elf helpers.

The photographer had a nice area for photos with Santa complete with a couch, Christmas tree, fake presents, and various holiday decorations. You might have thought you were in someone’s living room, it looked so good. For twenty dollars you could get your photo with Santa and his entourage.

Jack put his unwrapped gifts, a football and a Barbie doll, in the toy barrels and made his way to the bar to get a drink. As he chatted with a few of the other regulars he noticed one of the young attractive elves looked familiar to him. She noticed him looking at her and she waved, “Hi Mr. Scott!”

He smiled and waved from thirty feet and figured she must have been one of his former high school math students. Jack guessed she was probably about twenty-eight, so it had probably been ten years since she was on campus. His curiosity got the better of him so he walked over to find out who this beautiful young woman was.

“Mr. Scott! Do you remember me?” she asked.

He smiled and told her, “You look very familiar, but I’m guessing it's been ten years since you were a student.” This was his standard response when seeing old students in public.

“Christi Berg. And, yes, it has been ten years. I was in the class of 2012.”

“Oh, my Christi!” he said. “I should have recognized you.”

They quickly chatted a bit and he found out she had graduated college and was an accountant for one of the mega car dealerships in the area. Her best friend was the other elf and roped her into this part-time holiday job. “It’s been a lot of fun going to various parties and community events.”

Right then a group came to get their photo taken so she got back to work, and Jack mingled in the crowd. He recalled Christi had been his student for three years and then in her senior year she was his teacher's assistant for one semester. He wasn’t surprised she became an accountant as she was always a top math student in his class.

An hour later Jack watched as Christi and her friend touched up their makeup in the corner of the bar as he admired their sexy costumes. Both wore matching green velvet bustiers, red and white striped stockings, red heels, and Santa hats. Their costumes showed off plenty of upper thigh and ample cleavage. His dirty old man mind wandered and imagined himself fucking the two young babes.

As Christi turned around, she saw Jack looking at her. He knew he was busted so he walked over and told both women, “Your costumes are very…uh, festive,” he laughed.

The other girl laughed and said, “You don’t want to call two of your old students sexy, do you?”

“Well, it would not be professional of me,” Jack snickered. “But, yes, you two look amazing.” Looking at the brunette he asked, “And who are you?”

She smiled, “Lisa Turner. I had you for geometry my sophomore year.”

“Oh, yes. You played tennis, right?” he said.

“All-League four years,” she said confidently.

They chatted a bit more before they had to get back to work, but Jack told them he’d buy them a drink when they were off work at 11:00 pm.

During the night he kept finding himself checking out Christi. He also wondered if he’d have a chance with her. Jack was a young teacher when he had her as a student, she was now twenty-eight and he was a youthful forty years old. Standing six foot tall with an athletic build he always seemed to catch the ladies' eyes. His blonde hair and blue eyes didn't hurt. But Jack pushed the idea of hooking up with Christi out of his head quickly thinking she must have tons of guys her age chasing after her.

Christi was about five foot and seven inches tall, a size eight, perfect 36D tits, brown eyes, light brown hair with golden highlights, and a nice fake tan. She was what the kids these days call a “dime” or a “smoke show.”

As promised, he bought Lisa and Christi a drink when they were done with their Santa’s Helpers duties. He offered Santa and Mrs. Claus too but they declined. “They’re not much fun,” said Lisa. “They always leave as soon as the gig is over. Not one drink, ever.”

As the girls and Jack talked it seemed to him that Christi was either super friendly towards him, or she was flirting. Now being three IPA beers deep, Jack had the courage to dig a bit deeper into her personal life.

“So, do you have a boyfriend?” he asked.

Both girls giggled while looking at each other. “Not exactly,” said Christi. “I dumped my fiancé in June when I caught him cheating.”

“Oh, I’m so sorry,” he said pretending to be empathetic. “Why would any guy cheat on you? You’re so beautiful,” Jack said without thinking.

“Oh, Mr. Scott, thank you. You’re so sweet,” she said.

“And enough with the 'Mr. Scott'-stuff. You two are now adult-aged women. Call me Jack.”

“Ok, Jack,” mocked Christi.

“Jack Scott,” said Lisa, “what a manly-man name.”

Laughing, he replied, “Yes, a lot better than my full name, “Jonathon Alexander Scott.”

As the girls finished their drinks Lisa said she was going to head home for the evening, “Santa and I have a 9 am pancake breakfast gig at the Elks Lodge in the morning. Christi, do you want a ride or can you take an Uber?”

Jack jumped at the opening, “I can drive you home if you need a ride.”

Christi smiled, “Really? OK, thanks.” Turning to Lisa, she said, “I guess Jack will take me home.” The girls hugged goodnight and Lisa was on her way.

As if on cue, the DJ started playing one of Jack's favorite songs, “Brick House,” so he asked Christi to dance explaining his love of the song.

“Sure, this is a great song. A true classic,” she said.

She and Jack danced to five songs before he motioned to get off the dance floor. “Would you like another margarita?” he asked Christi. She nodded and said yes, so they headed up to the bar and found two seats.

As they took a few sips Christi said, “Every girl had a crush on you back in school. You knew that, right?”

Being a handsome man is a blessing and a curse. Jack got a lot of pussy in college, but teaching sixteen to eighteen-year-old girls, he had many girls have a crush on him. Rule number one as a male high school teacher: Never be alone with a female student in your classroom. Rule number two: never hug a female student.

“A crush, puppy love, whatever,” he joked. “I knew in your junior year that you were going to be a beautiful woman. And I was right. Look at you. You’re stunning.” The beer was starting to talk for Jack.

“Jack, you’re making me blush. But, thank you. A girl can never hear compliments like that enough,” Christi whispered.

“And why don’t you have a boyfriend?” he inquired.

“How much time do you have?” she laughed. “I’ve had a few serious relationships, but they all end up doing something stupid. The last guy cheated on me, and another got hooked on opiates. And it’s not like there are a ton of eligible guys in our town.”

“So, what are you looking for in a guy,” he asked.

“A good-looking nice guy. One with a college degree, a good job, financially secure, and emotionally ready for marriage,” she said as if reading it off a prepared list.

“OK, sounds like what I’d say looking for a woman. Any red flags?”

“Several,” she said. “Drugs obviously, a smoker, multiple baby mommas, no relationship with his family, and heavy debt.”

“Well, isn’t that interesting,” he said, laughing, taking a long pause. “I seem to be your perfect match. I check all of those boxes.”

Their eyes met, a smile appeared on her face, and she leaned toward him. Their lips met for a quick lip kiss. Shots of adrenaline shot through Jack's body and all converged in his manhood. He could feel his cock swelling with blood.

“Oh, Jack, you’re so sweet,” she whispered.

“What was that kiss for?” Jack asked.

“I don’t know. I just felt like it,” she said looking shyly away.

“Are you interested in me? Like dating?” he said.

“I don’t know. I’m conflicted. You do check all of my boxes, but it seems weird since you were my teacher. And you’re so much older than me,” Christi said.

“I’m twelve years older, yes. But disregard my age and being your former teacher. If we had just met tonight, would you go out on a date with me?”

“Probably,” she said. “But I do know you. I know you’re divorced and have a ten-year-old son. And, to be perfectly honest, I don’t know if I want to be a step-parent.”

“OK, fair enough,” he said, changing the subject. “Will you dance with this old geezer?”

“Sure,” Christi said. “But where is your walker?”

He danced with her for several songs when they headed off the dance floor. Noticing it was about to hit midnight, Jack looked at his young beautiful friend and said, “It’s almost midnight, let’s get going. I’ll drive you home.”

Christi nodded in agreement, and they made their way out the door and to Jack’s SUV. Being a gentleman, he opened the door for her, “Miss Berg, your chariot awaits.”

She laughed, “Are you my Prince Charming?”

He stepped toward her, almost pinning her against the open car door, with his hands up on the door on each side of her. “I am, and you’re my Cinderella.” He leaned toward her face and saw a slight smile as his lips met hers. After a twenty-second passionate kiss, Jack stepped back and told her, “And that is just a sample.”

MaiteGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaiteGrey

They made a little chit-chat on the short ten-minute drive to Christi’s house. She mentioned some of her old classmates that live out of town and told him what they were up to. As he pulled up to her home Jack said, “Your Royal Cottage, Cinderella. I’ll wait for you to get inside.”

Christi looked at Jack. “I want more than a sample. You’re welcome to come in. If you’d like.”

A bit surprised, he tried to play it cool. “More than a sample? I don’t know. I’m sooooo old,” he said sarcastically.

She hit his arm, “That’s ok, you probably can’t handle a young hottie like me anyway.”

As he opened the car door to exit Jack joked, “Ah shit, I left my walker at the bar.”

They giggled their way up the walkway and into Christi’s cute 1920s craftsman-style three-bedroom house. As she opened the door her black lab, Duke, met them. The dog gave him a few sniffs and seemed happy when Jack scratched his ears.

“This is the main man in my life,” joked Christi.

She took a minute to let Duke out to the backyard and asked him if would he'd like anything to drink.

“No, I’m fine. Thanks,” he said. “But I do have another sample for you,” as I wrapped his arms around her from behind as she stood at the backdoor.

“I want more than a sample now that we’re home,” she said turning to face me.

They kissed several times before playing tongue hockey for a minute. They broke up as Duke ran back into the house. The couple kissed again as Christi used her foot to close the door. “Duke, kitchen.”

The well-trained lab walked into the kitchen and lay down on his dog bed. She closed the gate across the door opening telling him, “You might be in here all night, ok boy.” Looking at Jack, she said, “He usually sleeps on the floor in my bedroom. Tonight you’re sleeping in my bed.”

She took his hand and led him down the hallway to her master bedroom. “Normally I’d love it for you to rip my clothes off of me, but this elf costume is expensive. Give me a minute to take it off and put it away.”

“Sure thing,” he said. Jack sat on her bed and started undressing as he watched her slowly take off her candy cane striped leggings and then the green velvet bustier. She stood up from the chair now only wearing a red g-string. “Christi, you’re beautiful. Such a great body and oh so sexy!”

She walked across the room, “Stand up,” she said.

Jack stood as directed, wearing only his black boxer briefs. His boner was obvious as the seven-inch cock was making a tent in his underwear. Before he could say a word, she was running her hands over his chest and down to his briefs, lightly rubbing Jack's cock through the polyester fabric and then cupping his aching balls.

“Oh, shit that feels good,” he said.

As they moved to her bed, Christi continued to tease him for several minutes, lightly caressing his manhood over the black briefs. Sometimes with her hand, sometimes with just a finger. Up and down his shaft, or lightly doing circles on his engorged purple helmet. She would talk to Jack adding to the anticipation of busting his nut.

“Doesn’t that feel good, Jack?” she’d whisper. Or “I know you want me to stroke your dick hard and fast.” And, her favorite, “I can’t wait to taste your precum when I lick your tip.”

He was moaning in pleasure and with the desire to climax. But he wanted to let this play out the way Christi wanted. Jack wanted to know what she was capable of in the bedroom, as it would give him answers to what she might enjoy when he flips the script.

“I think I’ve tortured you enough,” she laughed after an easy fifteen minutes. “You have a nice wet spot from your precum,” she told him. “I’m going to suck your dick now. Let me do all the work. Just lay there and enjoy it.”

He was happy to learn he could finally orgasm after all that teasing. Christi hooked her thumbs in his waistband and pulled his boxer briefs down past his knees. She then finally wrapped her hand around this thick cock and slowly stroked him several times and then milked out the last drop of his precum. A large glossy ball of sweet and salty goodness rested on top of his crown. Looking him straight in the eyes, she leaned down and licked it off his head. The erotic moment was not lost on Jack as his cock twitched twice.

“Mmmm, you taste so good. I can’t wait to swallow your entire load,” she said seductively.

Christi quickly took his dick into her warm wet mouth, gave him a nice suck, a tongue flick, and then plunged her mouth down toward his pubic bone. Jack was well groomed with a small patch of short pubes and a clean-shaven nut sack.  She again fondled his balls as she started bobbing up and down on his pink steel.

"God damn it, Christi, that feels so good. I’m not going to last long,” he moaned.

This just made her go faster. She added a hand to his shaft that matched the up-and-down motion of her mouth. She knew he was close when she felt his legs quiver a bit. At this point, Christi moved her tongue so it would slide along his length when she bobbed on his knob.

“Oh shit! I’m going to cum! I’m cumming!” Jack yelled.

And with that Christi felt the explosion of his cock and her mouth was flooded with his warm white man milk. Gusher after gusher filled her mouth and she tried to swallow but gagged causing her to release his dick from her mouth.

Jack continued to shoot smaller jets of jizz, hitting her in the face twice. She coughed and caught her breath as he finished climaxing.

“That was fun,” laughed Christi. “And you cum a lot. Holy shit, that was a huge load,” she said as she used two fingers to wipe his seed off her cheek and chin.

As she licked her fingers clean, Jack told her, “That is so hot. You are a little sexy vixen.”

Giggling, Christi admitted, “I love the taste of cum.”

She moved up the bed and they snuggled. Both had thoughts running through their individual brains. “What am I doing?” “Could we date seriously?” “What about the age gap, what will people think?” “Is tonight a one-night stand?” And “But I really like him/her.”

Before either one could start a discussion, they both drifted off to sleep.

**

Jack awoke at about 6 am needing to use the bathroom. He stared at the ceiling wondering where he was, as he knew he was not in his bedroom at home. And then it hit him, he was at Christi’s. The memory of her amazing blowjob ran through his mind. He smiled. He then realized he was spooning his young lover.

As he climbed out of bed as quietly as possible, he heard, “Good morning, Jack.”

He looked over his shoulder, seeing Christi looking at him. “Good morning, Christi.”

After using the bathroom Jack returned and slipped back under the covers resuming his position as the big spoon. “I need some more sleep,” mumbled the blowjob queen. They both fell back to sleep.

**

“Hey, wake up. It’s already 9:15,” said Christi.

As Jack woke up he wondered what the problem was as he was deep asleep. “What’s the hurry?” he asked.

“I’m going to brunch with friends at noon,” she told him

“That’s three hours away. You have plenty of time,” he grumbled.

“I do, but I want to ride that great cock of yours first,” she said laughing.

This caught his attention and Jack was wide awake. “Just in cowgirl?” he said sarcastically.

“I cum easy in cowgirl,” she admitted to her first-time lover. “But, no, not just in cowgirl. I want you to pound me in doggy too. And slap my ass, I love that.”

Christi and Jack engaged in foreplay for about ten minutes before he granted her wish to be fucked in doggy and have her ass slapped. He added a finger into her starfish igniting her first orgasm.

As he lay down on his back, she mounted him, and Jack went right to work on her breasts. First, he caressed her full titties, rolled her nipples between his fingers, and finally took them into his mouth. He sucked gently, used his tongue to tease her nipples, and kissed all over her boobs.

Christi was moaning the entire time. She was rocking on his pogo stick and occasionally would bounce for extra depth. He started bucking his hips in unison with her rocking motion, giving her the extra depth she enjoyed. Jack was sure he was hitting her cervix.

As Christi moved and rode high in the saddle, sitting straight up, he licked his thumb and began to tease her engorged clit. Her light pink bean was easily visible and the circular thumb motion and medium pressure were more than she could handle.

“Holy fuck, Jack. That is amazing,” she panted as she tried to talk and moan and the same time. “Fuck, I’m going to cum. Fuck me hard and fast!”

As Jack turned up the ramming speed, Christi leaned forward knowing where she needed to be to get off. He could feel her pussy muscles start to twitch and spasm. His dick was now being put into her kegel vise as she started the rolling wave of pleasure.

This was more than the out-of-practice forty-year-old teacher could handle. He knew he was seconds away. “Shit, I’m going to cum!” he exclaimed. As his orgasm hit him, he grunted and finished with, “Damn, Christi, you’re so fucking hot!”

She collapsed on top of him in a sweaty mess as they both gasped for air as if they’d run a hundred-yard sprint. She tried to roll off, but Jack used both arms to grab her and hold her on top of him. “Stay here,” was all he said.

As their breathing got back to normal, they were now in sync with their inhales and exhales. This was not lost on Jack, and it was his intention. The energy between their bodies flowed from one to the other. Something he had been learning in his advanced yoga classes. He felt a deep connection and hoped Christi felt it too.

“Jack,” she said.

He focused on her eyes, “Yes.”

“I hope this is more than a hookup,” she whispered.

“Me too. Let’s talk about this over dinner tonight. Seven at The Garden, I’ll get reservations.”

Christi smiled. “OK, I gotta get going to my girl’s brunch. Come join me in the shower when I yell for you.”

The End.

Published 
Written by Taco4x4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments