Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Gives The Best Blow Jobs

"She likes to make guys cum in her mouth."

38
9 Comments 9
2.9k Views 2.9k
2.0k words 2.0k words

This past Valentine’s Day my wife told me about a stuffed animal she had for years. She couldn’t remember what happened to it. A former boyfriend had given it to her for Valentine’s Day. 

I was immediately curious and got a boner in anticipation of another great story…and a long slow hand job while she told me the story.

She said, “First of all, I remember what it said on the tongue.  It said, ‘Together we can lick this thing.’  I never knew exactly what it meant.” 

My response was, “I’m sure you know exactly what it meant. I’m also certain you licked his thing, many times. Did you ever put his thing in your mouth?” 

She responded enthusiastically, “Yes, I certainly did!!!” 

“I did lick his 'thing' many times. He LOVED it when I put it in my mouth!!! And… I LOVED it when I put it in my mouth!” 

I asked, “When, where, and how did you lick it?” 

She answered, “I would start licking before I gave him a blow job. I’d start by licking his balls and slowly work my tongue up the underside of his shaft. This helped to get his pre cum flowing. I would then lick and swallow his pre cum as it was emitted. It was GREAT!!! I swirled my tongue around the crown of his dick, licking and sucking pre cum. I ran my tongue up and down the underside of his shaft…up and down…up and down. I would slip my tongue out between my lips and then run my lips and tongue up and down his erection.

 “I would continue licking while giving him a blow job. I always ran my tongue and lips along the underside of his shaft while I went up and down on it. I’d stop periodically to again run my tongue around the crown of his shaft. I’d lick and swallow any pre cum he was emitting. I would flick and dart my tongue rapidly against the crown, teasing him. He loved it and always yelled with delight and pleasure. I enjoyed it and it gave me a rush knowing I was going to finish him with a big load of cum in my mouth.

“Sometimes I would stop, squeeze his erection at the bottom, make eye contact and teasingly ask, ‘Do you like this, should I stop’ He always blurted loudly, ‘No, No, don’t stop!!!’ No guy ever asked me to stop.

“You asked me what I gave him that Valentine’s Day. If memory serves, a hand job.”

I responded, “That makes me believe it might have been a blow job and you had to think about what you did that day.”

She answered, “Yes. I do remember that day playing with his dick for a long time, starting and stopping. I edged him multiple times before jerking him off. I fingered and played with his sticky pre cum. I even licked some off my fingers.”

I asked, “Did he like it? Did you enjoy it? Did you do it often?

She immediately responded, “Yes! Oh, my, Yes! I loved to jerk him off. I liked jerking him off and he liked getting jerked off. We dated for several months. I usually jerked him off two or three times a week…and I often gave him one or two blow jobs every week.”

“I jerked him off in his car, my house, his house, in several parks, in movie theaters, the library, stairwells. We often tongue kissed while he felt me up and I jerked him off.”

I inquired, “What did you like about jerking him off?” 

Regina said, “I liked teasing him. I liked the reactions I caused when I touched his erection. Usually, when I first touched it through his pants, it was already swollen and hard due to tongue-kissing arousal and hand-job anticipation. I loved causing his dick to get engorged and touching the bulge in his pants. While we were tongue kissing, I’d lightly brush my hand across his erection. He would moan with pleasure. Playing and teasing heightened his eagerness for me to make him cum. Quite often he would cum in his pants. I teasingly referred to this as ‘a laundry problem,’ I loved to cause laundry problems.”

I said, “Did you like to cause him to cum?”

She quickly responded, “Oh YES!!!” 

My next question was, “When you jerked him off, did he sometimes ejaculate while you were taking his dick out?”

She said, “Oh, YEAH. Quite often. Many of the guys I jerked off came while I was taking their dicks out. I frequently got a handful of cum while getting a boy’s dick out. I really like making guys cum. In college, my roommate jokingly referred to me as ‘a cum slut.’ Truthfully, she was right.”

I was curious. “Did you ever play with his cum after he ejaculated?”

She answered, “Yes. Sometimes I would use it as a lubricant to get his limp dick hard again. Then I’d jerk him off again. Sometimes, depending on where we were, I’d give him a blow job after his dick got hard a second time.”

I was very interested. “Was he surprised the first time you put his dick in your mouth? Did he like it?”

Regina said, “Yes, he was extremely surprised! I absolutely loved the wildly astonished reaction I got from every boy the first time I gave him a blow job. This is one of the reasons I like to give blow jobs to different guys.

“Of course he liked it. He screamed with delight, sexual ecstasy, and extreme pleasure. I’ve had many orgasms knowing how a boy would react the first time I gave him a blow job. Every one of them was amazed. I always knew as soon as I began running my tongue up and down on the underside of his dick he would yell with delight. I loved it. I loved giving blow jobs…and still do.

NicoleMacey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleMacey

“Who knows? Maybe I’m still giving blow jobs you don’t know about! Several of the guys I work with are very good-looking. None of them would refuse a blow job.

“I have a very vivid memory of the first time I gave you a blow job. You gave me a ride home after work. I invited you in. I made some excuse for you to come inside. I think I told you I wanted to show you a map. We sat on a sofa in my living room. We started making out immediately. I was eager to tongue-kiss.

“I was wearing a very tight green sweater. You gently squeezed, rubbed, and massaged my sweater tits. My nipples got aroused and very engorged.

“The previous weekend, we had gone for a bike ride. We stopped at a small park and sat on a bench. We held hands and began kissing. That was the first time we kissed. We were tonguing wildly. You lightly touched my t-shirt tits. I put my hand on your erection. It was the first time I touched your dick. I gave you a slow palm job through your shorts. I soon heard you make some sounds like you were cumming then I felt the wetness seep through your shorts. We didn’t stop eagerly tongue kissing. I left my hand on your dick.

“A short time later I gave you another palm job through your shorts. I felt you cum again. We kept kissing. I really wanted to give you a blow job.

“The afternoon of your first blow job from me, we were sitting on a sofa in the living room. We started tongue kissing. I began lightly touching your boner. I asked you to stand up and drop your pants and underwear and then sit down again. I went to my linen closet and got a small towel. I placed it at the bottom of your rock-hard dick and jerked you off. You quickly exploded all over my hands and onto the towel. You thoroughly enjoyed it. I know you got really super aroused when I got the towel. You knew you were going to get jerked off.”

“You thought we were done. We weren’t! After a short time, I got down between your legs. One of my favorite things to do is to enjoy the sensation of a guy’s flaccid dick after he ejaculated get increasingly firm and hard when I put it in my mouth a second time. I liked to work on it after he had ejaculated. That’s what I did to you after I jerked you off.

“I heard you moan, “oh oh oh” as you enjoyed the progressive hardening of your limp dick in my mouth. Once a guy would get a second erection I would give him blow job. Every guy I ever did this to always told me no other girl ever did that. This pleased me VERY much. I know I drove you wild when I did it to you after I jerked you off.

“When I began, I opened my mouth wide to get your dick deep into my mouth. I did a deep throat move getting your entire shaft into my warm mouth, rubbing the underside with my tongue. I tasted the cum from the hand job I had given you. That got me very hot!!! I had an orgasm. You yelled, ‘My god what you are doing is incredible, I’ve never felt anything so good!’ You were enjoying my very experienced and proficient tongue. I was enjoying your pulsating dick in my mouth.

“After I rubbed my tongue up and down the underside of your shaft a few times I stopped. I took your dick out of my mouth, held it, and made eye contact with you. You were breathing very hard and staring intently. Then I did it again and again. The starting and stopping was driving you wild. You were moaning loudly with pleasure.

“While I was going up and down on your boner using my tongue you started breathing heavier and heavier, then you shouted several times, 'Oh my god, I never felt anything like that, I never felt anything like that!!!' Then you screamed, 'I’m cumming, I’m cumming!!! I’m cumming, I’m cumming, I can’t help it. I’m cumming in your mouth!'

“You expected me to take your dick out of my mouth before you shot your load. I didn’t. You spurted forcefully in my mouth and I sucked and swallowed your load. You moaned, ‘Oh my god, oh my god.’ I got as much of your spurting cum down my throat as I could swallow. I kept your dick in my mouth until the twitching and squirting stopped. I continued licking, sucking and swallowing.

“You shouted, ‘I came in your mouth, oh my god I came in your mouth.’ You were happy, excited, and full of mind-bending disbelief.

“Finally I took your dick out of my mouth, slurping. I squeezed your shaft, licking and swallowing every drop of cum I could get. I felt great...and I knew you did too.

“You told me your girlfriend didn’t like to give blow jobs, wasn’t very good, and when she did she insisted that you not cum in her mouth. You said that first blow job from me was a mind-bending, amazing, unbelievable, incredible experience. You wanted more!!! I gave you much more.

“Your cum warning had told me your girlfriend didn’t want you to cum in her mouth. I loved knowing I was giving you far more pleasure than she ever did. I KNEW I had you!

“I had EVERY guy who ever came in my mouth! I know you married me because I gave you the best blow job you ever had.”

She’s correct.

Published 
Written by JohnTSL
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments